IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 374.
#14951 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Have you seen this one?

Yes Sir saw it in Chicago . Nice guys. Bought a few items from them.

Cant beat the car topper with the dynamic duo. lol

#14952 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Laseriffic does amazing toppers. They did have a Batman 66 topper in development but it was never produced.

I tried amazon, ebay, craiglist....nada.

Someone is going to create it and make a killing.

#14953 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I tried amazon, ebay, craiglist....nada.
Someone is going to create it and make a killing.

I know one pinsider is working on the LE topper but it’s more complicated than it looks.

#14954 4 years ago

Hi Again,

On my new BM66 coming my way it has the nice bat signal on the top. Has anyone spruced up the top with a topper plus the bat signal ?

For example with the Mezel mod fit in front of the signal piece? Any ideas would be grateful.

So many pages to filter thru....

Thanks.

#14955 4 years ago

Hi Again,
On my new BM66 coming my way it has the nice bat signal on the top. Has anyone spruced up the top with a topper plus the bat signal ?
For example with the Mezel mod fit in front of the signal piece? Any ideas would be grateful.
So many pages to filter thru....
Thanks.

The Stern BatSignal topper is designed to be behind the accessory topper so I would imagine you would be able to put a flat topper in front of it as long as it isn’t too deep. I installed mine today. Last one I could find out there.
16F330AB-8179-4CCC-9BC4-D8153864573A (resized).jpeg16F330AB-8179-4CCC-9BC4-D8153864573A (resized).jpeg

2F5DC8B5-071E-4CFF-A84E-D07761426BD8 (resized).jpeg2F5DC8B5-071E-4CFF-A84E-D07761426BD8 (resized).jpeg
#14956 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The Stern BatSignal topper is designed to be behind the accessory topper so I would imagine you would be able to put a flat topper in front of it as long as it isn’t too deep. I installed mine today. Last one I could find out there.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks different than what I've seen before. On yours, it looks like the area around the bat logo is yellow. Is it actually yellow or does it just look that way due to the ligthing when you took the pic? The Stern ones I've seen before looked white.

For those looking for the Stern Batsignal for a Batman66 LE, there is one currently on Ebay. Note this one is for the LE, (ie no node boards are included). Premium owners who want the Stern version need the one that comes with the node boards.

#14957 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That looks different than what I've seen before. On yours, it looks like the area around the bat logo is yellow. Is it actually yellow or does it just look that way due to the ligthing when you took the pic? The Stern ones I've seen before looked white.

It definitely looks more yellow in the photo for some reason. Maybe because my wall color isn’t white?

#14958 4 years ago

Just a quick one, what’s everyone got their shooter lane kickout power set to?

#14959 4 years ago

I won B Division over the weekend at a tournament on BM’66 with just under 1 billion. I started ball 2 with about 4 million, no major villain and no progress on the TV targets.

Pulled it out with a big Season 2 Egghead / Villain multiball cash out and a hold bonus mystery award that carried 176 million to ball 3.

#14960 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Ty TY. Now on the hunt for a cool topper.

#14961 4 years ago

Hi All,

I joined hallmarks site and also the bat-forum to check out all things ornaments.

Are the items that make up the 66 collection available now,

Batgirl - ordered
Riddler- ordered
Joker- ordered.
Boat - Undecided.

Rumor is Penguin next year . Hey that's only a few months away.

Do you guys buy the boat if so can you post a pic of where you placed it. I did buy the cool Heli / pad for the left side of the PF. Might need something on the right...haha.

Am I now all caught up or did I miss something.

Thanks from a newbie addicted to mods. lol

#14962 4 years ago

You don’t really have a Batman 66 pin if you don’t have the Atomic Pile mod

#14963 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just a quick one, what’s everyone got their shooter lane kickout power set to?

#14964 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Installed from previous owner.

#14965 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

He added about 10 items , I was into the figurines.

#14966 4 years ago

Hi All,
I joined hallmarks site and also the bat-forum to check out all things ornaments.
Batgirl - ordered
Riddler- ordered
Joker- ordered.
Boat - Undecided.
Rumor is Penguin next year . Hey that's only a few months away.
Do you guys buy the boat if so can you post a pic of where you placed it. I did buy the cool Heli / pad for the left side of the PF. Might need something on the right...haha.

Cat Woman...with led lighted mod...???

#14968 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Cat Woman...with led lighted mod...???

Way beyond my skill set.

#14969 4 years ago

Batgirl - ordered
Riddler- ordered
Joker- ordered.
Boat - Undecided.

I couldn't find the Riddler or Joker

#14970 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I couldn't find the Riddler or Joker

ebay and hallmark for both.

#14971 4 years ago

ebay and hallmark for both.

Catwoman & Joker are expensive on Ebay. Riddler is ok. I couldn't find any of them on the Hallmark site.

#14972 4 years ago

Way beyond my skill set.

It's very easy, just get a flickering wired 1.8mm LED and connect to GI with clips.

#14973 4 years ago

Hi again,

Anyone have some pictures of where you placed your 5 Hallmark figures.

Batman
Robin
Batgirl
Joker
Riddler.

Thanks Guys

#14974 4 years ago

Hi again,
Anyone have some pictures of where you placed your 5 Hallmark figures.
Batman
Robin
Batgirl
Joker
Riddler.
Thanks Guys

If you search "find in topic" above, or go to the "view topic image gallery," you will find lots of pictures.

#14975 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

It's very easy, just get a flickering wired 1.8mm LED and connect to GI with clips.

Fun easy project!

#14976 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

If you search "find in topic" above, or go to the "view topic image gallery," you will find lots of pictures.

You caught me man...didnt want to go thru 3500 pictures was being a tad lazy.

#14977 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Fun easy project!

Gonna give it a go. Will order the supplies needed.

#14980 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

God no! That Batman figure is hideous!

Which one would you suggest?? any thoughts on Robin?

#14981 4 years ago

Google/eBay search for the hallmark figures those are accurate to the series.

I have no idea what the Modfather is thinking selling that Batman, the quality of mods has dropped off a bloody cliff recently.

#14982 4 years ago

That Robin is correct for the 66 TV show. The only Hallmark Batman from the TV era was a recreation of the Adam West life magazine cover. Not too many people put it in their game as it's not a great pose.

53369411 (resized).jpg53369411 (resized).jpgBatman-Life-Cover_05 (resized).jpgBatman-Life-Cover_05 (resized).jpg
#14983 4 years ago

ebay.com link: BATMAN ROBIN AND BATGIRL HALLMARK ORNAMENTs

I have these 3 in my game, plus Riddler and Joker. ALL Hallmark ornaments. That way they match.
This this not a very good picture and its before I added Batgirl. But if you Zoom in maybe you can see the placement.

58381628144__5CCEB9E4-421B-48C3-B97D-C264FF9E3082 (resized).JPG58381628144__5CCEB9E4-421B-48C3-B97D-C264FF9E3082 (resized).JPG
#14984 4 years ago

The copter is a good add also...

#14985 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

ebay.com link » Batman Robin And Batgirl Hallmark Ornaments
I have these 3 in my game, plus Riddler and Joker. ALL Hallmark ornaments. That way they match.
This this not a very good picture and its before I added Batgirl. But if you Zoom in maybe you can see the placement.[quoted image]

Those look great . Did you use screws or tape to keep them steady? I am learning about Hot Glue, Lexan etc etc...love this new hobby.

Thanks for the pictures and link.

#14986 4 years ago

Those look great . Did you use screws or tape to keep them steady? I am learning about Hot Glue, Lexan etc etc...love this new hobby.
Thanks for the pictures and link.

I used a dual temp hot glue gun on low setting.

#14987 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

ebay.com link » Batman Robin And Batgirl Hallmark Ornaments
This this not a very good picture and its before I added Batgirl. But if you Zoom in maybe you can see the placement.[quoted image]

I bought Batgirl already . I have Robin now in my cart. TY

Did you buy this batman? and use the mount , I cant see how you installed him.

ebay.com link: 2014 Hallmark Ornament Holy Hit TV Show Batman the Classic TV Loose

#14988 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I used a dual temp hot glue gun on low setting.

Yes Sir, I got one with adjustable settings. TY

#14989 4 years ago

My last post for today...lol.

I found a NIB Batman...almost bought a used one and then the other was coming for china. Whew.

$55.00 .

#14990 4 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a premium topper please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

#14991 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I assume if I go this route then I would choose the voltage option of 7 - 19 volt AC/DC? The other choices are 5-13 VOLT BATTERY/TRANSFORMER and 3 VOLT BATTERY.

#14992 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I assume if I go this route then I would choose the voltage option of 7 - 19 volt AC/DC? The other choices are 5-13 VOLT BATTERY/TRANSFORMER and 3 VOLT BATTERY.

Voltage on inserts and GI on spike games are 5v DC so you should choose an LED that will run at 5v DC. 3v DC led would work as well if you added a resistor.

#14993 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

1.8mm LED

go even smaller and get the nano led chip light

#14994 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

https://www.modeltrainsoftware.com/collections/hobby-leds/products/flickering-led?variant=23143382253616

#14996 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Those are great! The 14 inch 1.8mm 7-19V cool white works nicely.

I used the flickering blue...added a 200 ohm resistor. White would look great as well

#14997 4 years ago

So I think I have kept all items in the classic mode except for Batman. Yikes. Do I really want that pose and have to spend over $50.00 to keep it all in theme?

Has anyone done a different Batman that still flows nicely and plays well with my other 6 figurines/vehicles?

Thanks for the advice.

#14998 4 years ago

I’m struggling to download the latest code update getting approx download times of 12 hours!

#14999 4 years ago

So I think I have kept all items in the classic mode except for Batman. Yikes. Do I really want that pose and have to spend over $50.00 to keep it all in theme?
Has anyone done a different Batman that still flows nicely and plays well with my other 6 figurines/vehicles?
Thanks for the advice.

Good call....that Batman is horrid.....

#15000 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I used the same type of LED for my Road Show when I customized the radio with lighting. I bought the LEDS from Amazon. The company is called LightHouse LEDS. Really easy to use and comes in different sizes (3mm and 5mm), colors, and volts. Blog post below has links, pics and video of the LEDS and also how they work in the radio. In the video I test the LEDS with a 9 volt battery. In the game the LEDS get power from the bulb that is hooked up on top of the radio.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2018/03/11/mods-re-modding-of-the-williams-road-show-plastic-radio-mod-video/

YouTube video :

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/300 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.