IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 374.
#14901 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Mine is the docquest projector (I think) and it does the same thing on my LE.

That's because the LE comes with the required node boards in the topper to activate my version of the signal interactively during game play.

If you want the signal to be interactive with gameplay and you have a premium game, you need the official Stern batsignal accessory since it comes with the required node boards.

My signal with a premium is configured to come on when ever the game is turned on. You could also wire it so it comes on with a flasher or insert or your choice. Unfortunately there isnt a single flasher or insert that comes on at all the same times as the Stern version with its node boards.

#14902 4 years ago

??? Details..?. I like that!!

#14903 4 years ago

Can someone help me understand when to use the penguin crane motor lag adjustment? I have noticed that sometimes the penguin crane doesn't stop in the correct spot. Usually this is in the 1st or 2nd position from the resting spot on the right.

#14904 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Can someone help me understand when to use the penguin crane motor lag adjustment? I have noticed that sometimes the penguin crane doesn't stop in the correct spot. Usually this is in the 1st or 2nd position from the resting spot on the right.

In your case this is when the Lag adjustment will help. Try setting it to Zero and power cycle the game. It should help with centering the crane over each target.

#14905 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

??? Details..?. I like that!!

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-9974-05
However, it looks like its out of stock now.

#14906 4 years ago

I wish we could get that modified left ramp wireform going from someone...

#14907 4 years ago

Hi Guys,

I might be joining the club, it's between 2 machines and Batman66 is one. I am a mod addict. lol

What are the top 5 mods you guys love?? I see the vehicles on a few sites look pretty cool. Helicopter, Motorcycle, Boat.

No need to add shaker, blades, bat signal topper or shooter rod as I found one I love.

Thanks for the input.

Have a great day.

#14908 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Hi Guys,
I might be joining the club, it's between 2 machines and Batman66 is one. I am a mod addict. lol
What are the top 5 mods you guys love?? I see the vehicles on a few sites look pretty cool. Helicopter, Motorcycle, Boat.
No need to add shaker, blades, bat signal topper or shooter rod as I found one I love.
Thanks for the input.
Have a great day.

Atomic mod and LED speaker rings/batsymbols from Modcouple, small bat projector under the glass from Docquest(the bigger one too but you have a batsignal), batcopter mod from Biglaw, Catwoman mod with jewel and led, batemblem and batgadget plaque from Chrome Candy, custom batman side armor, hallmark boat or batmobile from Eaglemoss, crane upgrades, slingshot flasher siren covers, for a start...

#14909 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Atomic mod and LED speaker rings/batsymbols from Modcouple, small bat projector under the glass from Docquest(the bigger one too but you have a batsignal), batcopter mod from Biglaw, Catwoman mod with jewel and led, batemblem and batgadget plaque from Chrome Candy, custom batman side armor, hallmark boat or batmobile from Eaglemoss, crane upgrades, slingshot flasher siren covers, for a start...

Wow!!!!

Thank you so much for the info. Would love to see some pictures of your PIN.

I found items from Modcouple , docquuest and modfather . I cant find the pinside store or website for Biglaw , Eaglemoss or Chrome Candy. I will keep looking.

#14910 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:cant find the pinside store or website for Biglaw , Eaglemoss or Chrome Candy. I will keep looking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy

#14911 4 years ago

Okay found eaglemoss, I think.

Holy Cow Batman, this little toy is $$$$

https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/dc-classic-figurines/13-inch-mega-joker. Dont think it would fit in a pin.lol

#14912 4 years ago

Dont think it would fit in a pin.lol

Thats the wrong Joker anyways...you wouldn't want that one. Has to be a 1966 Cesar Romero of some sort.

#14913 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Thats the wrong Joker anyways...you wouldn't want that one. Has to be a 1966 Cesar Romero of some sort.

True.

I did find the copter...its amazing. Well Done biglaw - Sold if my trade / Sale goes thru.

Still hunting down catwomen with jewel.

Thanks again.

#14914 4 years ago

Thanks.... $300...??? Hard pass....

#14915 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

The Joker wont look right unless you can see his mustache under the white makeup.

#14916 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Thanks.... $300...??? Hard pass....

Why would you buy this ramp? because its metal?

#14917 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The Joker wont look right unless you can see his mustache under the white makeup.

Amazing how we went from that joker to Joaquins new Joker. Have you seen the movie??

#14918 4 years ago

Why would you buy this ramp? because its metal?

the blue looks cool....but not $300 cool...

#14919 4 years ago

I guess you could have your ramp power coated. Anyone done this before? Does it hold up?

#14920 4 years ago

Anyone get their Metzel crane mod to stay on under the crane? Mine always falls off after a while and I tried several different double sided tapes. I think one I tried was supposed to hold 20lbs.

#14921 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Anyone get their Metzel crane mod to stay on under the crane? Mine always falls off after a while and I tried several different double sided tapes. I think one I tried was supposed to hold 20lbs.

Mine has never fallen, but you can try a dab (not a shitload lol) of hot glue on the two ends. If you have an adjustable glue gun lower the temp to the mid 200's.

#14922 4 years ago

Amazing how we went from that joker to Joaquins new Joker. Have you seen the movie??

I liked the movie for what it was but you cant really compare it to the 66 batman as they are so different from what they were going for. Looking forward to what direction they take with the sequel.

I appreciate all the various film and TV versions of Batman but Adam West is my favorite. He is "my" Batman as was my first exposure to the character.

Same idea with other multi-generational fictional characters. Take James Bond for example, Roger Moore was my first and favorite Bond. People older than me tend to like Sean Connery more while younger folks tend to prefer Pierce Brosnan or Daniel Craig. Unfortunately no one seems to like poor Timothy Dalton.

#14923 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I liked the movie for what it was but you cant really compare it to the 66 batman as they are so different from what they were going for. Looking forward to what direction they take with the sequel.
I appreciate all the various film and TV versions of Batman but Adam West is my favorite. He is "my" Batman as was my first exposure to the character.
Same idea with other multi-generational fictional characters. Take James Bond for example, Roger Moore was my first and favorite Bond. People older than me tend to like Sean Connery more while younger folks tend to prefer Pierce Brosnan or Daniel Craig. Unfortunately no one seems to like poor Timothy Dalton.

Adam West and Burt Ward are the real and only Batman and Robin, as far as I’m concerned. All others are just imposters. Lol

#14924 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

He was terrible...I am a huge fan but jeez.

We can always say George was better.

Seems I will need some mods from you soon.

#14925 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Adam West and Burt Ward are the real and only Batman and Robin, as far as I’m concerned. All others are just imposters. Lol

Look for Burt in the CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths TV event in a few weeks. Not sure if he'll be playing an older Dick Grayson or not. Set photos show him wearing Robin themed colors and possibly waking "Ace the Bat-Hound".

If he is playing Dick Grayson it could be one of the longest spans of time for an actor playing the same character, 1966 to 2019 = 53 years. Only other one I could think if that comes close was Leonard Nimoy as Spock. Production of the StarTrek pilot " The Cage" in 1964 to StarTrek Into Darknedd 2013 = 49 years.

EGnN2sDUUAETmAd (resized).jpgEGnN2sDUUAETmAd (resized).jpg
#14926 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Look for Burt in the CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths TV event in a few weeks. Not sure if he'll be playing an older Dick Grayson or not.

If he’s playing an older Dick Grayson, he’ll certainly be playing a much larger Dick Grayson

Will be cool to see him back on screen again.

#14927 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If he’s playing an older Dick Grayson, he’ll certainly be playing a much larger Dick Grayson
Will be cool to see him back on screen again.

To bad Adam isnt around to join him, it would have been a cool cameo to see them together as the original dynamic duo interacting with the other characters in the modern DC TV universe. Looks they got Kevin Conroy (voice of Batman from the animated series and many animated batman films and video games) portraying the live action older batman.

#14928 4 years ago

I Just bought mY Batman66 2 weeks ago. I searched hard for this. Its got the most detail. When people talk about eaglemoss, This is the one I believe they are referring to.
I Have not had a chance to mount yet but it will go over the shooter llane with the Modcouple mod that goes over lane. I put a quarter in the picture so you can get a sense of the size!

Shipped $28
https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/batman-automobilia/batmobile-cutaways-batman-classic-tv-series-plus-collectible
20191122_002845.jpg20191122_002845.jpg20191122_002849.jpg20191122_002849.jpg

#14929 4 years ago

This is way too big to mount in the PF, but could be used as a topper, although if I could find an original LE Bat topper, I’d be all over it.

Had to look hard to find this. It is a Super Elite Hot Wheels Batmobile that is extremely detailed. The seats are leather and the full engine is there, when you open the hood. The bat computer in the trunk, with steering wheel turning real tires. This thing sells now for over a grand if you can find one. Limited edition: only sold a few hundred worldwide. Everything is full metal or leather on it. No plastic brings it down. Lol
107E5E72-42C8-4D3E-8C5C-0B07DC16080C (resized).jpeg107E5E72-42C8-4D3E-8C5C-0B07DC16080C (resized).jpeg37FC0051-E830-4276-AB55-8CBE22F89E81 (resized).jpeg37FC0051-E830-4276-AB55-8CBE22F89E81 (resized).jpeg

#14930 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I wish we could get that modified left ramp wireform going from someone...

Always fun to jump back in this thread every now and then...The game is such a blast, and great to see so many more in the club.

The custom left wire form and ramp ( w no wiretie hole) never got produced in #`s sadly. Many posts in here going through my efforts... I managed to get one made, but that was it.

Someday I'll dig up all my notes, extra pic's, etc. and put it in a file if someone has the ability to make these.

#14931 4 years ago

Hi All,

Newbie to the club. Would it be a good idea to open a thread just for Batman 66 mods. It can be from the small guy doing one mod to medium level folks and all the way up to the big boys?

It took me 6 hours looking for MODS. LOL.

Would be a great spot and easy to find no matter what you are looking for.

ALL things MODS for Batman 66...

I spent hours just bouncing around inside pinside for powder coating guys...they could just post in this thread and not have 3000 pages to go thru.

Stooopid Idea or Good Idea?

Love this group/club , cant wait to get rolling soon.

#14932 4 years ago

Pretty much all the mods have been covered at great length in this thread. Not sure a new thread would help. I believe there is even a key post tagged in this thread.

#14933 4 years ago

I sometimes view this thread in the image gallery. Then quickly scroll through the images to the mod I'm looking for then read the thread from there.

#14934 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I sometimes view this thread in the image gallery. Then quickly scroll through the images to the mod I'm looking for then read the thread from there.

Great idea.

Thanks.

#14935 4 years ago

I switch speakers on all games

DSC_0001 (resized).JPGDSC_0001 (resized).JPGDSC_0002 (resized).JPGDSC_0002 (resized).JPGDSC_0005 (resized).JPGDSC_0005 (resized).JPGDSC_0006 (resized).JPGDSC_0006 (resized).JPG
#14936 4 years ago

Almost to the Billion club.....

score (resized).JPGscore (resized).JPG
#14937 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Installed a Stern Blue SLE ramp in my game last night....WOW! it is super fast now. I wonder if its because its NEW or if it's because it's painted? Either way...I like it.[quoted image]

Actually, because it's blue. Studies have shown that wireforms on the cooler end of the color spectrum perform noticeably faster. Less aesthetically induced thermal friction.

#14938 4 years ago

Hi All,

Any idea where I can get a decent topper for BM66 Prem? Am I late to the party for something cool? Maybe someone might be selling on...never know

Thanks.

#14939 4 years ago

Hi All,
Any idea where I can get a decent topper for BM66 Prem? Am I late to the party for something cool? Maybe someone might be selling on...never know
Thanks.

The Pre topper is...ok. The LE/SLE topper is epic. So far it has been reproduced by at least one modder here but not offered for sale. Another may be working on one that is similar. I'd just wait and see what happens, unless you really have to get a topper right now.

#14940 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

The Pre topper is...ok. The LE/SLE topper is epic. So far it has been reproduced by at least one modder here but not offered for sale. Another may be working on one that is similar. I'd just wait and see what happens, unless you really have to get a topper right now.

Pre-Topper? sorry still a newbie in PIN.

Can I have the names of the guy who did it and ask if he would sell or make another?

Thanks for the help.

#14941 4 years ago

Pre-Topper? sorry still a newbie in PIN.
Can I have the names of the guy who did it and ask if he would sell or make another?
Thanks for the help.

Yes, there is a Pre topper but I don't know if there are any out there now. The LE topper is a wait and see game for someone to make one. Might happen, might not. They are too difficult to make for just a few.

#14942 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Yes, there is a Pre topper but I don't know if there are any out there now. The LE topper is a wait and see game for someone to make one. Might happen, might not. They are too difficult to make for just a few.

Okay....I did see a LED one with some characters and a city background on a base . That would be better than nothing up there.

#14943 4 years ago

The Stern Villain (Premium accessory) topper and the Stern Bat-signal projector topper are not available anywhere that I have found. Maybe a couple distros have backstock they haven't listed yet.

This is the Villain one they sold as an accessory

bm (resized).pngbm (resized).png
#14944 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The Stern Villain (Premium accessory) topper and the Stern Bat-signal projector topper are not available anywhere that I have found. Maybe a couple distros have backstock they haven't listed yet.
This is the Villain one they sold as an accessory[quoted image]

Yeah I am late as I said to the party. Thanks for showing me. I saw a mod of the bat signal that goes on the backboard behind the game. That and this topper together would be cool.

Oh well.........maybe at the next show/expo someone might be selling something fun.

#14945 4 years ago

I'll say it til I'm blue in the face. Why Stern didnt make more toppers for this game after additional runs on the line is beyond me. Talk about leaving money on the table.

#14946 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I'll say it til I'm blue in the face. Why Stern didnt make more toppers for this game after additional runs on the line is beyond me. Talk about leaving money on the table.

Yeah big time..they are wayyyyyyyyyy behind on the amber shooter rod for my JP . Crank out 1000 and they all would be sold.

#14947 4 years ago

Mezel Mods has a decent topper. I think the license is so tight that no one wants to attempt to produce any aftermarket toppers with '66 characters.

https://mezelmods.com/collections/toppers/products/batman-66-pinball-silhouette-topper?variant=18410623434849

#14948 4 years ago

Yeah saw that one just doesn't jump out after seeing the original one. I did see the plastic one with the city in the background and leds...not bad ..might have to settle for that.

Thanks for posting that one.

The hunt continues.

#14949 4 years ago

Have you seen this one?

#14950 4 years ago

Laseriffic does amazing toppers. They did have a Batman 66 topper in development but it was never produced.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/299 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.