IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7484 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 374.
#14401 4 years ago

Hello, about to order a bm66 were there any factory fixes added to the Catwoman edition or are they the same. I prefer the regular but want the fixes if there were any. Trying to decide on which one to get

#14402 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Hello, about to order a bm66 were there any factory fixes added to the Catwoman edition or are they the same. I prefer the regular but want the fixes if there were any. Trying to decide on which one to get

All Premiums as of about a yer ago should have the fix kits installed (node board, capacitor fixes, ramp stabilization)

#14403 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

So I have been reading some of the PF chipping threads, have any of you BM66 owners seen chipping in the clear coat on your machines at all? I have not seen any on my build date Aug 2018.

I've got a fairly significant chip in the coat (with exposed wood/art flaked) in one of the riddler orbits. Just showed up one day. Stern has been *great* in responding, and I'm waiting for a (currently backordered) replacement playfield. I've been told this can take some time. Will do the swap once it has arrived, and I *may* consider trying a playfield protector for my next one. I don't have them on any of my other machines, but this machine is special in our house, and I truly believe it's going to ultimately be viewed as an all-time great.

#14404 4 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

I've got a fairly significant chip in the coat (with exposed wood/art flaked) in one of the riddler orbits. Just showed up one day. Stern has been *great* in responding, and I'm waiting for a (currently backordered) replacement playfield. I've been told this can take some time. Will do the swap once it has arrived, and I *may* consider trying a playfield protector for my next one. I don't have them on any of my other machines, but this machine is special in our house, and I truly believe it's going to ultimately be viewed as an all-time great.

Glad to hear that Stern is helping you out with this; I think we would all be curious to see a picture if that's possible.

Although I don't have one myself, I think after your experience it would be a good idea to consider putting on a playfield protector. Frankly, I don't like how mine has "dimpled", but I live with it. If I ever got a new pin, I think I would pull the trigger on a protector (at least for a Stern).

#14405 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:I would have to concur; mine sounds the same. I have rotated the mini playfield many times with the main playfield up, and that's what I hear.
Naturally, it will be somewhat muffled with the playfield down and the glass on.
No worries there; everything is as it should be.

Thanks Scotty_K and DeathHimself I still feel that something is off. I hope that I am wrong. I'll keep you posted.

#14406 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Apart from the early node board and left ramp fixes, from what I hear the new Catwoman’s come with upgraded ply bottom cabinet and Williams style cabinet brackets installed. Also a new lockdown bar receiver which has extra joint support.

#14407 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Apart from the early node board and left ramp fixes, from what I hear the new Catwoman’s come with upgraded ply bottom cabinet and Williams style cabinet brackets installed. Also a new lockdown bar receiver which has extra joint support.

I helped a friend setup his new catwoman this past week and can confirm it had the upgraded ply bottom cabinet. I did not check on the cabinet brackets or the lockdown bar received, will check next time I see it.

Have any owners experienced the clearcoat problem you see mentioned in the other threads? The catwoman I helped setup looked fine unless I missed something.

#14408 4 years ago

My Catwoman arrived 2 weeks ago. It had the wrong mainboard for my country (Australia) so was basically geoblocked. The local Stern dealer who sold me the pin had it fixed within a few days (had to wait for the replacement board to arrive) Since then it has been flawless and oh so much fun. Love this thing and love the rule set/code. Just hit 2 billion as my high score but plenty of time yet to smash that. I have a shaker motor and the catwoman art blades... besides
that it's stock. Shaker motor is far better integrated with the play than I thought it would be judging from people comments. Overall I LOVE this machine, couldnt be happier. My ONLY suggestion is I wish they had made penguins crane out of clear plastic so you could see the playfield above and underneath it more easily...

#14409 4 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

hey all, so i got my hand on a B66 and it plays overall but I am a feeling the Bat turn optos are registering way too many switch hits and the value goes up like crazy...
I searched around and look at some pictures and i do not see anything that seems strange.
I took a couple videos to compare with other machines, is there something wrong?
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpdQTdLiTiAG1q6PXkw?e=TDn5qW
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpdQV3mW8fBXDa9rPiQ?e=feMJLx[quoted image]

looks fine to me...

#14410 4 years ago

its juiced though

a stream of mine with some batman you can see a few little turntable hits are about the same as your big spin in collecting points.

#14411 4 years ago

Has anyone here removed the mini spinning playfield?

I cant get it out. I tried the 6 nuts holding it to the playfield. That didn’t work. I called stern, they said
to just remove the 3 bolts that you’d use to adjust height.

Well that doesn’t work either. That bottom coil is in the way. I can’t see how that is removed because its connected to the metal swinging gate on top. (Yes the same one that gouged a trench in my play field when it malfunctioned).

#14412 4 years ago

Stern of the Union has been saying a new batman code is in the works for a few months now. Hopefully this is the month we see it

#14413 4 years ago

Yup. Been a while since an update. Summer of 2018 ...seemed like an update every week.

#14414 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Has anyone here removed the mini spinning playfield?
I cant get it out. I tried the 6 nuts holding it to the playfield. That didn’t work. I called stern, they said
to just remove the 3 bolts that you’d use to adjust height.
Well that doesn’t work either. That bottom coil is in the way. I can’t see how that is removed because its connected to the metal swinging gate on top. (Yes the same one that gouged a trench in my play field when it malfunctioned).

Remove the ball lock gate arm by loosening the set screw on the shaft and pulling the shaft out of the playfield (do this first!). Then you can remove the turntable by removing the 6 locknuts.

Be extremely careful with the opto assembly at the bottom of the unit. When you pull the big assembly out, I recommend removing the opto assembly (2 screws and a connector) so it doesn't get broken.

Rob

#14415 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Remove the ball lock gate arm by loosening the set screw on the shaft and pulling the shaft out of the playfield (do this first!). Then you can remove the turntable by removing the 6 locknuts.
Be extremely careful with the opto assembly at the bottom of the unit. When you pull the big assembly out, I recommend removing the opto assembly (2 screws and a connector) so it doesn't get broken.
Rob

I have to go back and look. I assume the set screw is underneath? Then remove the gate and bar from the top, then remove the coil thats in the way. Then the spinning play field. Thanks for the insight. Doesn’t matter now.
Stern is either replacing my entire play field or I’m doing a chargeback and getting a refund.

#14416 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I have to go back and look. I assume the set screw is underneath? Then remove the gate and bar from the top, then remove the coil thats in the way. Then the spinning play field. Thanks for the insight. Doesn’t matter now.
Stern is either replacing my entire play field or I’m doing a chargeback and getting a refund.

The set screw is on the side of the link that connects to the gate shaft. You can just loosen the set screw, pull the shaft out and then remove the coil shaft. The coil itself can stay in place.

Rob

#14417 4 years ago

I kind of forget about Batman '66 once in awhile. I am generally an adrenaline junky when it comes to pinball...preferring games that wear you out with a battle. Games like Star Wars, BK:SOR, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love the Batman theme, but the lighter tone doesn't get me as fired up as most of my machines do. This sometimes gets me thinking about trading it out with something that would scratch that itch a little better. Last night I gave it some play and was reminded just how good it really is...from the unique and fun shooting layout, to the amazingly deep, choice filled code, to the perfect theme integration. All these things definitely help balance the lack of adrenaline.

Had a great game too...I managed to stack Prison Escape with Holy Multiball. I didn't even know that was possible! I think I also brought Bat Turn into it at some point. Racked up a few super jackpots, and even heard my favorite Robin quote (Holy Hole in a Donut!). Ended up getting over 2 billion just from Holy, and about 4.5b total, destroying my old GC score (I think just Holy beat my old GC actually!). It may not have fired me up quite the way storming the Black Castle or battling the last dragon standing between me and the Iron Throne does, but damn it was pure fun. That's what this game is all about. I finally realized that not every pin in my collection needs to be an adrenaline rush, as long as they are this much fun!

#14418 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I kind of forget about Batman '66 once in awhile. I am generally an adrenaline junky when it comes to pinball...preferring games that wear you out with a battle. Games like Star Wars, BK:SOR, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love the Batman theme, but the lighter tone doesn't get me as fired up as most of my machines do. This sometimes gets me thinking about trading it out with something that would scratch that itch a little better. Last night I gave it some play and was reminded just how good it really is...from the unique and fun shooting layout, to the amazingly deep, choice filled code, to the perfect theme integration. All these things definitely help balance the lack of adrenaline.
Had a great game too...I managed to stack Prison Escape with Holy Multiball. I didn't even know that was possible! I think I also brought Bat Turn into it at some point. Racked up a few super jackpots, and even heard my favorite Robin quote (Holy Hole in a Donut!). Ended up getting over 2 billion just from Holy, and about 4.5b total, destroying my old GC score (I think just Holy beat my old GC actually!). It may not have fired me up quite the way storming the Black Castle or battling the last dragon standing between me and the Iron Throne does, but damn it was pure fun. That's what this game is all about. I finally realized that not every pin in my collection needs to be an adrenaline rush, as long as they are this much fun!

Nice scores Jediturtle. I have to say that for the past 2 years I’m still trying to learn how to play my game, the ramps are kind of hard for me, I had to set my game with 5 balls and my top record is 531,000,000 Million.

I have long games while playing WOZ, AFMR, and sometimes with KISS, with Batman unfortunately I’m not that good

#14419 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Nice scores Jediturtle. I have to say that for the past 2 years I’m still trying to learn how to play my game, the ramps are kind of hard for me, I had to set my game with 5 balls and my top record is 531,000,000 Million.
I have long games while playing WOZ, AFMR, and sometimes with KISS, with Batman unfortunately I’m not that good

read up on the rules at http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463, just reading how the rules work can help a lot when you don't have to think about what to shoot next.

#14420 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

read up on the rules at http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463, just reading how the rules work can help a lot when you don't have to think about what to shoot next.

I appreciate that a lot Jahkub, now I have the sheet saved in my favorites thanks to you... and I’m sure that will help a lot.

I’m grateful to have this game, but sometimes I just got upset with that fleet of drains one behind another... ...

#14421 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I appreciate that a lot Jahkub, now I have the sheet saved in my favorites thanks to you... and I’m sure that will help a lot.
I’m grateful to have this game, but sometimes I just got upset with that fleet of drains one behind another... ...

I keep chasing my 50+ billion score but haven't gotten close in quite a while, always a bit disappointing when I get so close to big point time and then have a series of drains. I have been having a lot of fun with my sound mods in the game lately though.

#14422 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I have been having a lot of fun with my sound mods in the game lately though.

What sound mods?

#14423 4 years ago

So my game still isn't working properly.

The main things that bug me are the fact that the super skill shot doesn't work. If I hold the left flipper , the gate doesn't open to let the ball come around the orbit.

If I hand plunge the ball, the electric plunge attempts to fire the ball again 2 seconds later.

In test mode when I test that gate, it fires. Or lifts. But is does NOT stay up.

Can someone go into test mode and test that upper small black gate, and tell me if it stays open or just clicks open and shut in test?

#14424 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

What sound mods?

A partly good, partly silly pinball browser mod I've been working on for a while now.

#14425 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

The main things that bug me are the fact that the super skill shot doesn't work. If I hold the left flipper , the gate doesn't open to let the ball come around the orbit.
If I hand plunge the ball, the electric plunge attempts to fire the ball again 2 seconds later.
In test mode when I test that gate, it fires. Or lifts. But is does NOT stay up.
Can someone go into test mode and test that upper small black gate, and tell me if it stays open or just clicks open and shut in test?

Sorry I did not look back at what you have tried in the past, but this really sounds like a plunger lane switch issue to me. Check the switch itself, any diodes it may have (not sure if there are any), and possible shorts, and possibly the entire switch matrix row and column associated with it.

#14426 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Sorry I did not look back at what you have tried in the past, but this really sounds like a plunger lane switch issue to me. Check the switch itself, any diodes it may have (not sure if there are any), and possible shorts, and possibly the entire switch matrix row and column associated with it.

I swapped out the switch with a new one from Stern yesterday, no change. In test mode everything seems to fire the way it is supposed to.

I will explore the wiring chain down the line.

In the mean time if someone can go into test, and check to see if that upper orbit gate stays open, or just flips open and shut during test, it would help me eliminate that portion of my problem.

#14427 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I swapped out the switch with a new one from Stern yesterday, no change. In test mode everything seems to fire the way it is supposed to.
I will explore the wiring chain down the line.
In the mean time if someone can go into test, and check to see if that upper orbit gate stays open, or just flips open and shut during test, it would help me eliminate that portion of my problem.

I just went into test mode; I'm assuming you are referring to the coil test 22, "control gate". It would seem that the gate opens and then closes rather quickly during the test mode; it does not stay open.

I also tried holding the left flipper for the skill shot a couple of times, just to see what's supposed to happen; it would seem that the switch that the ball sits on when it is waiting to be launched needs to open, and then immediately be followed by the closing of the switch that is just before the skill shot lighted arrows in order to make the gate at the top of the orbit open.

My guess would be that something might be amiss with one of those switches.

I hope this helps.

#14428 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I just went into test mode; I'm assuming you are referring to the coil test 22, "control gate". It would seem that the gate opens and then closes rather quickly during the test mode; it does not stay open.
I also tried holding the left flipper for the skill shot a couple of times, just to see what's supposed to happen; it would seem that the switch that the ball sits on when it is waiting to be launched needs to open, and then immediately be followed by the closing of the switch that is just before the skill shot lighted arrows in order to make the gate at the top of the orbit open.
My guess would be that something might be amiss with one of those switches.
I hope this helps.

So my gate is good. Maybe its the 2nd switch up the line. Thanks!

#14429 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I picked one up recently and couldn't agree more with your comments. Glad I made a slot for it in my lineup. The deep audio/video really shines in a home environment.

#14430 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

A partly good, partly silly pinball browser mod I've been working on for a while now.

I love PB. I think they did a fantastic job on the music. At first I thought I wouldnt need to change anything. But eventually added some Nelson Riddle music from the TV soundtrack and some Penguin quacks to the crane.

#14431 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I love PB. I think they did a fantastic job on the music. At first I thought I wouldnt need to change anything. But eventually added some Nelson Riddle music from the TV soundtrack and some Penguin quacks to the crane.

As a musician, I too feel like they did a great job on the music, but Nelson Riddle on this would be phenomenal!

#14432 4 years ago

Speaking of pinball browser, has anyone put the Super LE specific call outs into a premium or LE yet? My name is among the Super LE owner names and would love to put it in there somewhere.

#14433 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Speaking of pinball browser, has anyone put the Super LE specific call outs into a premium or LE yet? My name is among the Super LE owner names and would love to put it in there somewhere.

There was some talk of this a while ago but haven't heard anything since. The thinking was that the SLE specific code is somehow tied to the serial number of the game. Not sure how far anyone looked into it.

#14434 4 years ago

If you can get any custom sle sample to trigger in game then it would be easy. Without that it would be next to impossible to add a sound request to the code. Pinball browser just swaps sound files that are being utilized in the code, it doesn't change the coding.

#14435 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

If you can get any custom sle sample to trigger in game then it would be easy. Without that it would be next to impossible to add a sound request to the code. Pinball browser just swaps sound files that are being utilized in the code, it doesn't change the coding.

I get that. I was hoping someone could swap in the line with my name for the generic batphone quote. Is that doable?

#14436 4 years ago

I get that. I was hoping someone could swap in the line with my name for the generic batphone quote. Is that doable?

Just to be clear, you have sle speech enabled and it says "get the batphone"? If so you could replace that line with something else but the replacement can't be longer than the original file.
If it says "<name>, get the batphone" it would be easy to replace just the name portion, provided you have a mic and a decent Adam West impression.

#14437 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Just to be clear, you have sle speech enabled and it says "get the batphone"? If so you could replace that line with something else but the replacement can't be longer than the original file.
If it says "&lt;name&gt;, get the batphone" it would be easy to replace just the name portion, provided you have a mic and a decent Adam West impression.

No, I was just saying that one of the names is Robert, so I was hoping it could be swapped. I'm now wondering if my name could be spliced into the MB intro, so he says "Shall we Robert?" then Mr. Ward says, "Let's Batman". Hmmm.

#14438 4 years ago

"the MB intro, so he says "Shall we Robert?" then Mr. Ward says, "Let's Batman"."

Isn't it " Shall we Robin " , never in the TV series has he ever called Dick "Robert" especially when suited up.

#14439 4 years ago

No, I was just saying that one of the names is Robert, so I was hoping it could be swapped. I'm now wondering if my name could be spliced into the MB intro, so he says "Shall we Robert?" then Mr. Ward says, "Let's Batman". Hmmm.

Ah, I see. That's doable but the intonation of his voice would be crazy different so it really wouldn't sound good. A recorded impersonation would sound best if that's your goal.

#14440 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Ah, I see. That's doable but the intonation of his voice would be crazy different so it really wouldn't sound good. A recorded impersonation would sound best if that's your goal.

That actually just popped in my head today. I just want to be able to get it in there somewhere. Not replacing a sound that happens so often you constantly hear my name, lol. IDK.

#14441 4 years ago

See if this will post. In switch test, the shooter lane, skill shot, and #22 upper gate all work. Ball still won’t go through.

Forget it, I cant load video for some reason.

#14442 4 years ago

That actually just popped in my head today. I just want to be able to get it in there somewhere. Not replacing a sound that happens so often you constantly hear my name, lol. IDK.

You could replace one of the generic attract mode callouts with the custom Batphone one. Not game interactive but itll be in the game.

#14444 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Do you have a shooter lane protector installed? Or if your shooter lane switch is not seated high enough (meaning it must engage the underside switch fully when the ball flies over it) when the ball transverses over it, it will not properly engage and tell the gate switch to open. Gate switch is fine, it is the shooter lane switch that is your troubled area. Adjust that to protrude higher and you’ll have a gate opening when holding left button for super skill shot.

The gate will not stay open unless beforehand the shooter lane switch has been engaged, while left flipper button is held down.

#14445 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Do you have a shooter lane protector installed? Or if your shooter lane switch is not seated high enough (meaning it must engage the underside switch fully when the ball flies over it) when the ball transverses over it, it will not properly engage and tell the gate switch to open. Gate switch is fine, it is the shooter lane switch that is your troubled area. Adjust that to protrude higher and you’ll have a gate opening when holding left button for super skill shot.
The gate will not stay open unless beforehand the shooter lane switch has been engaged, while left flipper button is held down.

Yes , shooter lane protection installed. Maybe only 1 of these pics is useful, but the actuator arm is flush with the bottom of the shooter lane. It seems to be maxed out as far as upwardness, sticking out the top.

50431E2E-42BE-4A4D-92E2-A6C3B05E18F7 (resized).jpeg50431E2E-42BE-4A4D-92E2-A6C3B05E18F7 (resized).jpeg7E1BA05B-3BAA-4A85-9D8C-A4F88FE7D727 (resized).jpeg7E1BA05B-3BAA-4A85-9D8C-A4F88FE7D727 (resized).jpegB4FC925E-BA60-4D06-890E-61F352FA7954 (resized).jpegB4FC925E-BA60-4D06-890E-61F352FA7954 (resized).jpeg
#14446 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Yes , shooter lane protection installed. Maybe only 1 of these pics is useful, but the actuator arm is flush with the bottom of the shooter lane. It seems to be maxed out as far as upwardness, sticking out the top.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

When you were in test mode and tested the switches which all registered, did you use your finger or a ball? If you used your finger test the switch chain again using a ball to roll over the contacts to see if it is fully depressing it to register.

#14447 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Yes , shooter lane protection installed. Maybe only 1 of these pics is useful, but the actuator arm is flush with the bottom of the shooter lane. It seems to be maxed out as far as upwardness, sticking out the top.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Shooter lane protector is why it won’t engage underneath. It isn’t about the wire high on top, it is the contact point below at the switch being bent toward the switch itself higher, so contact happens when the ball rolls over topside. To test, take your shooter lane protector off and plunge a ball. The back gate will open for sure. The shooter lane protector is your problem. Adjusting to compensate for adding the extra thickness up top is what you need to do.

My gate wouldn’t open either till I made the underneath adjustment, after installing a shooter lane protector.

#14448 4 years ago

My auto plunger often can’t get the ball halfway up the shooter lane. It often takes two, sometimes three attempts before it sends it far enough. I tightened it all up but still happens. Any help would be appreciated

#14449 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

When you were in test mode and tested the switches which all registered, did you use your finger or a ball? If you used your finger test the switch chain again using a ball to roll over the contacts to see if it is fully depressing it to register.

Finger most likely.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Shooter lane protector is why it won’t engage underneath. It isn’t about the wire high on top, it is the contact point below at the switch being bent toward the switch itself higher, so contact happens when the ball rolls over topside. To test, take your shooter lane protector off and plunge a ball. The back gate will open for sure. The shooter lane protector is your problem. Adjusting to compensate for adding the extra thickness up top is what you need to do.
My gate wouldn’t open either till I made the underneath adjustment, after installing a shooter lane protector.

So the ball sitting (1mm) higher is not depressing the switch deep enough? Its too much work to remove those protectors for the test. I’ll take your word for it.

What adjustment needs to be made?

#14450 4 years ago

Ha! I slid the right shooter lane protector in a bit and I’m back in business.

For the record, using a ball in test did NOT activate the switch (as previously suggested).

Thanks guys, I’m back in business.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 49.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/289?hl=simbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.