IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 374.
#14001 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Does the switch in the shooter lane seem to work properly in diagnostics?

Do you mean the one that launches the ball into play? I will go check. It works in every other scenario I believe.

Edit: all seems perfect in test mode. I am also noticing the right of the 2 joker targets is dead. Looking at that now.

#14002 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Do you mean the one that launches the ball into play? I will go check. It works in every other scenario I believe.
Edit: all seems perfect in test mode. I am also noticing the right of the 2 joker targets is dead. Looking at that now.

When you enter the service menu do you have any Switch Alerts?

#14003 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

When you enter the service menu do you have any Switch Alerts?

Nope.

The left computer target seems imposs8ble go adjust. The right joker target on the spinning play field doesnt work at all. During game play or test mode.
The game is almost unplayable as is,right now. I mean a hack can monkey flip the ball around the play field.

Fucker at stern has gone dark since I showed him the trough in the play field from that faulty upper gate.

#14004 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So a couple of things.
My COMPUTER target doesnt register unless hammered, and thats 50/50. The other one (crime analyzer?), is properly responsive.
I didnt look in there yet. Is that as simple of an adjustment as most leaf switches?

I recently had a similar problem with my Computer target; it is indeed the typical leaf switch. You might need to rotate the turntable in order to get it into a position that is accessible, but it can be done.

I suspect the Joker target would require a similar approach to repair.

#14005 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Nope.
The left computer target seems imposs8ble go adjust. The right joker target on the spinning play field doesnt work at all. During game play or test mode.
The game is almost unplayable as is,right now. I mean a hack can monkey flip the ball around the play field.
Fucker at stern has gone dark since I showed him the trough in the play field from that faulty upper gate.

Reason why I asked is I had a really strange issue with my right Joker target. After making sure it wasnt stuck behind that metal support I noticed that the switch was set to "Out Of Service" in the service menu. I have no idea how it happened. Once I set it back to "In Service" my problem was gone.

#14006 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Reason why I asked is I had a really strange issue with my right Joker target. After making sure it wasnt stuck behind that metal support I noticed that the switch was set to "Out Of Service" in the service menu. I have no idea how it happened. Once I set it back to "In Service" my problem was gone.

I suppose that is possible, but I do NOT have any issues or operator alerts in the service menu. I guess I need to figure out how to see if it is indeed set to "out of service"

#$9000 paperweight

edit: just double checked. Both joker targets are IN SERVICE. One switch (of the 100 or whatever) was out of service. Switch 3. I am not sure what it does, but I played a game with no discernable difference.

#14007 4 years ago

I want some advice on how to proceed, (or if I should even be doing so...maybe my expectations are too high?).....

The small trench in my play field from the upper gate having a manufacturer flaw is a deal-breaker for me. I can't get past it. The screw fell out on the bottom of the swinging gate and it fell onto the play field and went back and forth many many times....and the wood is stripped, so I got the screw back in there, but its a mickey mouse job.

The right joker target doesn't work. It is "in service" but doesn't work even to the touch with the glass off.

Previously I overlooked the little chunk out of my play field (because the cliffy pretty much covers it, penguin scoop), Chas Siddiqui sent a clear coat repair kit.

The computer doesn't register, though it will if I push it hard. Working on that small spinning play field is virtually impossible. Normally I'd think I could adjust something like this, but I cannot unless I remove that spinning play field?

The super skill shot doesn't work any longer.
If I plunge the ball with the shooter rod, the electric launch kicks 1-2 seconds later like it thinks a ball is there.

Am I supposed to ignore all of this? The machine has been in my house for a few weeks.

If my expectations are too high, I will accept that coming from guys on here.

#14008 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I want some advice on how to proceed, (or if I should even be doing so...maybe my expectations are too high?).....
The small trench in my play field from the upper gate having a manufacturer flaw is a deal-breaker for me. I can't get past it. The screw fell out on the bottom of the swinging gate and it fell onto the play field and went back and forth many many times....and the wood is stripped, so I got the screw back in there, but its a mickey mouse job.
The right joker target doesn't work. It is "in service" but doesn't work even to the touch with the glass off.
Previously I overlooked the little chunk out of my play field (because the cliffy pretty much covers it, penguin scoop), Chas Siddiqui sent a clear coat repair kit.
The computer doesn't register, though it will if I push it hard. Working on that small spinning play field is virtually impossible. Normally I'd think I could adjust something like this, but I cannot unless I remove that spinning play field?
If I plunge the ball with the shooter rod, the electric launch kicks 1-2 seconds later like it thinks a ball is there.
Am I supposed to ignore all of this? The machine has been in my house for a few weeks.

You have put up with far more than I would have my friend. You are well within your rights to have your distributor get with Stern and remedy most if not all these issues. Perhaps they will send you and entirely new, populated play field that should solve all your issues in one fail swoop... or at the very least, they should be able to resolve all the mechanical/electrical issues you agree having. The cosmetic issues might be a tougher fight but I would ask that it all be addressed. In either case, the machine is under warranty for a full year. Be firm about your expectations but polite in you plea for help.

#14009 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

You have put up with far more than I would have my friend. You are well within your rights to have your distributor get with Stern and remedy most if not all these issues. Perhaps they will send you and entirely new, populated play field that should solve all your issues in one fail swoop... or at the very least, they should be able to resolve all the mechanical/electrical issues you agree having. The cosmetic issues might be a tougher fight but I would ask that it all be addressed. In either case, the machine is under warranty for a full year. Be firm about your expectations but polite in you plea for help.

thanks. I emailed my distributor for the first time today about all of the problems. Chas Siddiqui is basically ignoring me. When I present 4 or 5 problems, I get a response that doesn't even properly address one of them. Ignoring the rest.
A new play field sounds like more work than its worth, unless its a blank and I can keep both and do the swap at my convenience.

I just want my freaking problems addressed in a timely manner. I am not currently getting that. Maybe the distributor can help.

thanks for the advice.

#14010 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

thanks. I emailed my distributor for the first time today about all of the problems. Chas Siddiqui is basically ignoring me. When I present 4 or 5 problems, I get a response that doesn't even properly address one of them. Ignoring the rest.
A new play field sounds like more work than its worth, unless its a blank and I can keep both and do the swap at my convenience.
I just want my freaking problems addressed in a timely manner. I am not currently getting that. Maybe the distributor can help.
thanks for the advice.

In the past for some cases, Stern has sent new, fully populated play-fields, meaning all of the parts are already there and connected. All you have to do is unplug the main harness on your current and switch with the new. Hopefully eliminating both your cosmetic and electrical issues. That is what I would push for.

#14011 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

In the past for some cases, Stern has sent new, fully populated play-fields, meaning all of the parts are already there and connected. All you have to do is unplug the main harness on your current and switch with the new. Hopefully eliminating both your cosmetic and electrical issues. That is what I would push for.

I hear ya, but I have installed:
cliffys (pain in the ass to install, probably easier to remove)
plastic protectors
bat copter
bat signal
titan rubbers (guess I just let those go)

maybe more I have to think about it.

some things are easy to remove some are a pain, some aren't worth the time.

I suppose I could live with that outcome. But I absolutely would NOT send them my playfield first. I'm not being without the game for several weeks. I'd probably pay for the 2nd play field up front and get refunded after mine got sent back.

#14012 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Dude, your expectations are definitely not too high. All the issues you have spoken about really should be sorted out with your distro. It does not sound too bad or very much wrong.

Screws fall out all the time, and a plug may have fallen apart. Your distro should be able to help you through your switch issues. You need those switches to work to enjoy your game.

I think a replacement playfield would be pushing your luck. Some help to get your game sorted should be offered. If Stern or you distro are not keen to help, take some photos and start a thread on Pinside. There are some awesome people on here and will be willing to help out.

Good Luck!

#14013 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Dude, your expectations are definitely not too high. All the issues you have spoken about really should be sorted out with your distro. It does not sound too bad or very much wrong.
Screws fall out all the time, and a plug may have fallen apart. Your distro should be able to help you through your switch issues. You need those switches to work to enjoy your game.
I think a replacement playfield would be pushing your luck. Some help to get your game sorted should be offered. If Stern or you distro are not keen to help, take some photos and start a thread on Pinside. There are some awesome people on here and will be willing to help out.
Good Luck!

I’ve been through the bottom of the play field fairly thoroughly. If something is disconnected, I haven’t come across it.

A screw falling out I understand, I guess? A screw falling out because it will NOT adhere to the play field worries me a bit more. Said screw (being stripped), falling out, and causing the powerfully flipping upper gate to dig into the play field as it swings back and forth is not acceptable in my opinion. I don’t have an end game, or idea of what is the proper solution, necessarily, but I think one of those cocksuckers should be addressing my issues. Its like they are an insurance company and I am the guy who was injured that they are ignoring/trying t9 deny benefits.

#14014 4 years ago

Today is supposed to be the day I get my Catwoman BM66! It’s been well over a month so we can’t wait. I have my mods ready and apparently have two batcopters lol

Does anyone have some good pics or a link to another forum showing where they put the Playfield toys?

002B2FC6-17DB-43F2-B040-2367119A9EEE (resized).jpeg002B2FC6-17DB-43F2-B040-2367119A9EEE (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#14015 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Today is supposed to be the day I get my Catwoman BM66! It’s been well over a month so we can’t wait. I have my mods ready and apparently have two batcopters lol
Does anyone have some good pics or a link to another forum showing where they put the Playfield toys?[quoted image][quoted image]

100D789A-D7B7-474C-88F6-D2BE229414DF (resized).jpeg100D789A-D7B7-474C-88F6-D2BE229414DF (resized).jpeg20416E1B-CCDA-48F1-8C7D-5D38FC698C39 (resized).jpeg20416E1B-CCDA-48F1-8C7D-5D38FC698C39 (resized).jpeg2AFCFF7C-41FE-4EDF-AE3B-14A8788EED35 (resized).jpeg2AFCFF7C-41FE-4EDF-AE3B-14A8788EED35 (resized).jpeg8FEF0024-D493-408C-9018-2670E7B2D02A (resized).jpeg8FEF0024-D493-408C-9018-2670E7B2D02A (resized).jpeg678F3479-B46F-4619-8B1C-FF6FC2F79374 (resized).jpeg678F3479-B46F-4619-8B1C-FF6FC2F79374 (resized).jpeg6E744AE9-61C7-4D46-A886-62C2FB48FB2C (resized).jpeg6E744AE9-61C7-4D46-A886-62C2FB48FB2C (resized).jpegA9C9C973-4D21-47BE-B071-70C0554EAE3F (resized).jpegA9C9C973-4D21-47BE-B071-70C0554EAE3F (resized).jpegB4E3AC31-92EC-4EC9-B96E-BB89EB173E72 (resized).jpegB4E3AC31-92EC-4EC9-B96E-BB89EB173E72 (resized).jpegF444FE00-B093-436E-81E9-F4A0AE6218F7 (resized).jpegF444FE00-B093-436E-81E9-F4A0AE6218F7 (resized).jpegFCCCC570-76BE-42A2-82DA-A83385FA36EE (resized).jpegFCCCC570-76BE-42A2-82DA-A83385FA36EE (resized).jpegCB180901-2B69-4A17-A8A6-A5203BF3641B (resized).jpegCB180901-2B69-4A17-A8A6-A5203BF3641B (resized).jpeg4D17C1FC-F2D4-4317-A196-9B019B76B594 (resized).jpeg4D17C1FC-F2D4-4317-A196-9B019B76B594 (resized).jpeg3B2E437E-D81F-4030-9B43-E58883772ABB (resized).jpeg3B2E437E-D81F-4030-9B43-E58883772ABB (resized).jpeg
#14016 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mic drop!

#14017 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for sharing!

#14018 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I’ve been through the bottom of the play field fairly thoroughly. If something is disconnected, I haven’t come across it.
A screw falling out I understand, I guess? A screw falling out because it will NOT adhere to the play field worries me a bit more. Said screw (being stripped), falling out, and causing the powerfully flipping upper gate to dig into the play field as it swings back and forth is not acceptable in my opinion. I don’t have an end game, or idea of what is the proper solution, necessarily, but I think one of those cocksuckers should be addressing my issues. Its like they are an insurance company and I am the guy who was injured that they are ignoring/trying t9 deny benefits.

Do not give up. Everything on a new machine should work and it is up to Stern and your distro to help you get there. We log calls on every machine from every manufacturer no matter how small the issue is. The manufacturer needs this feedback so they can improve their processes or parts for you, the customer.

Hopefully this will all be sorted out for you soon. I wish you well. I feel your pain. We spend so much hard earned cash on a pinball machine, that is why it becomes emotional when the thing does not work properly. Frustrating.

#14019 4 years ago

I am almost done with my Hallmark Catwoman mod with LED. Any idea what size quick taps to use on the wire attachment..? My set has 12, 16-14, and 22-18. Tieing into the Green and Green/yellow wires for the GI bulbs.....

#14020 4 years ago

Stupid question so sorry if this has been addressed. Put a couple of games in on bm66 and rocked the first one and got a free game. On the next game however the bat phone kept ringing ALL GAME every ball and despite my pounding the commissioner target and rotating thingy the damn thing kept ringing. What is the game needing you to do in this scenario?

#14021 4 years ago

To answer the Batphone you need to hit either standup target right below the phone. The Gordon target just increases the Batphone multiplier. But you need to answer the phone to take advantage of it.

#14022 4 years ago

Quoted from holminone:

Stupid question so sorry if this has been addressed. Put a couple of games in on bm66 and rocked the first one and got a free game. On the next game however the bat phone kept ringing ALL GAME every ball and despite my pounding the commissioner target and rotating thingy the damn thing kept ringing. What is the game needing you to do in this scenario?

#14023 4 years ago

Thanks. I swore I hit the bat phone as well but maybe not or I was just off.

#14024 4 years ago

Did this yesterday. Cashed in an Egghead for a little over 17 billion.

2AAD9AE2-FCFA-45F8-99FB-DEDC2D76CDE3 (resized).jpeg2AAD9AE2-FCFA-45F8-99FB-DEDC2D76CDE3 (resized).jpeg

#14025 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

[quoted image]

amazing!

I am going to have to read up on the rules someone posted (somewhere).

I play for 30 minutes some games, and only get 1 billion.

#14026 4 years ago

Hi All

Few issues with my Catwoman Edition..

First the ball keeps getting stuck between the gate under the turntable and the bat cave spinner- when spin it it looks like it is running high and the ball gets caught on the lip... had it apart, and looks like the metal bar under the plastic was bent a little on one side, straightened it out and better.

Now the bigger disk the turn table is mounted to.. I get a few air balls at the phone- looks like ball is hitting the raised lip, hitting the bat phone targets and springing back- air ball!!

Anyone else had this issue? Not sure if I can adjust the height of the turntable or not? Maybe a few washers on the screws where it mounts onto The playfield?

Thoughts?

Thanks

#14027 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hi All
First the ball keeps getting stuck between the gate under the turntable and the bat cave spinner- when spin it it looks like it is running high and the ball gets caught on the lip... had it apart, and looks like the metal bar under the plastic was bent a little on one side, straightened it out and better.
Now the bigger disk the turn table is mounted to.. I get a few air balls at the phone- looks like ball is hitting the raised lip, hitting the bat phone targets and springing back- air ball!!
Anyone else had this issue? Not sure if I can adjust the height of the turntable or not? Maybe a few washers on the screws where it mounts onto The playfield?
Thoughts?
Thanks

Checking the Topic Index Key Posts located at the top of the page of every thread would have found you this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/33#post-3603697

#14028 4 years ago

[quoted image]

My best was ~9 billion. Nice job!

TronGuy http://tiltforums.com/t/batman-66-rulesheet/2463

#14029 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hi All
Thoughts?
Thanks

Dave,
have you stuck anything on the magnet? Protector etc?

Neil.

#14030 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hi All
Thoughts?
Thanks

This may help you...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/33#post-3603697

#14031 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Thoughts?

The best way to check the level is with a ruler laying flat on the playfield. It should be able to slide on and off the mini playfield in all 3 positions without catching the leading edge. If it's even raised a slight amount, it will cause airballs. Others have already posted links to how to adjust the level. Adjust a little bit at a time and check all 3 positions. Check the back too where the ball lock is. It can take a bit of trial and error to get right.

Rob

#14032 4 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

For those that want batgirl Backbox decals (instead of Batman and robin on the premium Backbox)... I reached out to stern about them. At first, they thought I was asking for cat woman and gave me a lame warranty response but then apologized and said I can get them through my distributor...
“My apologies……….I was thinking of the new Catwoman version, not Batgirl. You can purchase those decals through one of our dealers. Here is a link to find the nearest dealer to you. The part number for the right backbox decal with Batgirl is 820-78I0-02 and the left is 820-78I0-01.”
I reached out to my distributor and they ordered them for me. They were $28.50 for each side (plus tax). I held my breathe until I got them (not entirely sure what I’d get). Get them while you can![quoted image]

Does anyone know if you can order Catwoman panels? I ordered the Batgirl, was thinking it would be cool to put Batgirl on one side and Catwoman on the other, Thoughts?

#14033 4 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

Does anyone know if you can order Catwoman panels? I ordered the Batgirl, was thinking it would be cool to put Batgirl on one side and Catwoman on the other, Thoughts?

I’m pretty sure that they will say no to that unless you have cat woman already - they were very quick to tell me no until they realized I wanted batgirl. You could ask someone with a cat woman edition to ask for a replacement (that might work). Not a bad idea having one on each side but I’m partial to batgirl so happy to get the decals I got.

#14034 4 years ago

Officially joined the club! Got my Catwoman signature edition yesterday. Thanks to the Pinball Over Boston team for the great experience and super stylish photo poses.

Image from iOS (36) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (36) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (35) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (35) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (34) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (34) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (33) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (33) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (32) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (32) (resized).jpg
#14035 4 years ago
Quoted from calsheimer:

Officially joined the club! Got my Catwoman signature edition yesterday.

YIKES! The cabinet is touching the Asphalt. I hope you didn't scratch the cabinet.

#14036 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

YIKES! The cabinet is touching the Asphalt. I hope you didn't scratch the cabinet.

My first thought also!

#14037 4 years ago
Quoted from calsheimer:

Officially joined the club! Got my Catwoman signature edition yesterday. Thanks to the Pinball Over Boston team for the great experience and super stylish photo poses.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats. Paid for mine on May 20—still no delivery. Probably should have asked for my money back a month ago.

#14038 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Congrats. Paid for mine on May 20—still no delivery. Probably should have asked for my money back a month ago.

wow......

#14039 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Wow is right. “Something is rotten in Gotham!”

#14040 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Wow is right. “Something is rotten in Gotham!”

ordered mine 5/30 with $1k deposit... paid in full 6/6...delivered 6/13( delay was due to me being out of town....)

I would be worried...and PISSSED

#14041 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Paid for mine beginning of June and getting it tomorrow. It was catwoman

#14042 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

So we’ve graduated from the “I need to see pics of your shooter lane” to the “I need to see pics of the underside rail of the cabinet bottom”.

#14043 4 years ago

Still waiting on those new art blades......

#14044 4 years ago

Just came here to read / discuss anything other than Star Wars home pin...

#14045 4 years ago

[quoted image]

Trying to catch you

D1F6E529-A2D8-400A-8E2A-9173EEF92654 (resized).jpegD1F6E529-A2D8-400A-8E2A-9173EEF92654 (resized).jpeg
#14046 4 years ago

Finally!

460D1CE0-7C60-446E-8073-A9C0D870E9E5 (resized).jpeg460D1CE0-7C60-446E-8073-A9C0D870E9E5 (resized).jpeg5556BAC3-294F-46A9-96D0-5B53619F12E4 (resized).jpeg5556BAC3-294F-46A9-96D0-5B53619F12E4 (resized).jpeg9FC409B7-91DA-47C6-BDDD-3FA6B1778917 (resized).jpeg9FC409B7-91DA-47C6-BDDD-3FA6B1778917 (resized).jpeg
#14047 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Trying to catch you [quoted image]

It doesn't take much to go from 60 billion to 110 billion. I had a few chances to look up at the screen and was seeing shots for 1 - 2 billion at times.

Too bad I didn't have the cameras set up at the time. I would have liked to see where I was getting all the points.

#14048 4 years ago

It doesn't take much to go from 60 billion to 110 billion. I had a few chances to look up at the screen and was seeing shots for 1 - 2 billion at times.
Too bad I didn't have the cameras set up at the time. I would have liked to see where I was getting all the points.

This was my ball 1 score( with 2extra balls) and just didn’t do enough after that.

F4EFD807-E748-49B3-86BA-40E6E5CD4559 (resized).jpegF4EFD807-E748-49B3-86BA-40E6E5CD4559 (resized).jpeg
#14049 4 years ago

Once you have the playfield and tut multipliers built up it's really all about where you assign the 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 X shot multipliers. If you can get the 5 and 6 on the scoop and turntable the points get crazy as that's where the big payouts tend to be across many modes.

#14050 4 years ago

Congratulations - ENJOY!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/281 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.