IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 278 of 374.
#13851 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Depends on if your distributor had in stock or if they are waiting on Stern to build it / ship it. I ordered my Catwoman on day one and it was just under 3 weeks total for stern to build it, Gameroom guys to retrieve it and the ship to me in ATL. My original BM66 machine they had in stock and it was to my door in 3 days.
I would call your distributor, they should be able to contact Stern and get a better idea of schedule.

I called them and they are trying to get an eta. They didn’t have a Catwoman. My distributor said he ordered 40 for the last call so I’m sure their swamped with orders

#13852 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I called them and they are trying to get an eta. They didn’t have a Catwoman. My distributor said he ordered 40 for the last call so I’m sure their swamped with orders

ah, well hang in there. I know its sucks waiting.

#13853 4 years ago

ah, well hang in there. I know its sucks waiting.

i want those last call blades....

#13854 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

i want those last call blades....

me too - i told my distributor to get order me a set as soon as they are available but they have not officially gone on sale.

#13855 4 years ago

me too - i told my distributor to get order me a set as soon as they are available but they have not officially gone on sale.

do I need to go through distributor....or will they go on sale through Stern? reason I ask is shaker motor thorough distributor was 125 shipped...from Stern $114.... only $10.... but....

#13856 4 years ago

Just had a pretty fun game, man the tv wizard modes are really fun.

63338AC0-06FB-4212-9041-A4B686317BA8 (resized).jpeg63338AC0-06FB-4212-9041-A4B686317BA8 (resized).jpeg
#13857 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just had a pretty fun game, man the tv wizard modes are really fun.[quoted image]

What minor villains did you use?

#13858 4 years ago

Stern replied to my inquiry.... about a week...

#13859 4 years ago

I won’t get my Catwoman until July 11th . That’s a month from order place. I’d be curious how many orders were placed for last call. Can’t wait to get it!

#13860 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I won’t get my Catwoman until July 11th . That’s a month from order place. I’d be curious how many orders were placed for last call. Can’t wait to get it!

Then you should have the blades available then as well...

#13861 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Stern replied to my inquiry.... about a week...

Awesome. Thanks!!

#13862 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

What minor villains did you use?

I started with bookworm but didn’t finish it so I started mad Hatter S1 and finish. The next step was back to bookworm and this time I finish. Once I knew all my minor villain work was safe I next went with freeze and completed it first time. For the third season I went with tut and completed it on my first try. I played all 3 minor villain wizard modes and two main villain modes and 2 regular multiball modes. I had 3 extra balls(completed 2major villains,20 combos,75combos)it was a pretty long game but very entertaining. I played all major villain modes to complete them and not max out score so got my extra ball quickly and put most of my focus on minor villains.

#13863 4 years ago

Bookworm/freeze... Again and again... Hope the next update comes very soon...

#13864 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Placed my order May 20. Still no game.

#13865 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Placed my order May 20. Still no game.

Holy smokes! If I would of known it took this long I would of bought a Deadpool or bought the standard one that was local here even though it was lightly routed

#13866 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I started with bookworm but didn’t finish it so I started mad Hatter S1 and finish. The next step was back to bookworm and this time I finish. Once I knew all my minor villain work was safe I next went with freeze and completed it first time. For the third season I went with tut and completed it on my first try. I played all 3 minor villain wizard modes and two main villain modes and 2 regular multiball modes. I had 3 extra balls(completed 2major villains,20 combos,75combos)it was a pretty long game but very entertaining. I played all major villain modes to complete them and not max out score so got my extra ball quickly and put most of my focus on minor villains.

All 3 minor modes... wow!

I'v come close to 2, but not sure 3 will happen anytime soon.

Bravo!

#13867 4 years ago

Joined the club today (finally),... just arrived from its previous owner .. and being dialled in this evening... soooo much to learn about this game. It has an Adam West signed card,.. will post a pic in the other thread .

BatMan66inthehouse (resized).jpgBatMan66inthehouse (resized).jpg
#13868 4 years ago

Damn. Almost caught WildBill!

D04E9670-AA66-4AAD-9D20-E9864327D7EC (resized).jpegD04E9670-AA66-4AAD-9D20-E9864327D7EC (resized).jpeg

#13869 4 years ago

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but is there any guide or walkthrough of the standard and feature adjustments for the game? The pdf manual seems very thin on this, and going through the menu boggles the mind.

#13870 4 years ago

It would be nice if Stern’s pdf would explain, the adjustments for the game & the standard. Most of them are Easy, “ free play” yes or no? Etc. Other ones are in trial and error, to figure out what exactly what they control or which way to set a effect.

#13871 4 years ago

My wife and I just got our first NIB pin...we are very excited!!!

EB235BFB-F5B2-45A6-B229-9C1E4E84B4CB (resized).jpegEB235BFB-F5B2-45A6-B229-9C1E4E84B4CB (resized).jpeg
#13872 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

My wife and I just got our first NIB pin...we are very excited!!![quoted image]Congratulations, welcome to the club and ENJOY!

#13873 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

My wife and I just got our first NIB pin...we are very excited!!![quoted image]

Congrats! Its a GOOD one!!

#13874 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

My wife and I just got our first NIB pin...we are very excited!!![quoted image]

Now you will have the same dilemma I have, with my recently purchased BM66.. what are all these adjustment options,.. and what does each change mean?

#13875 4 years ago

So, dead serious here. Has anyone had the nerve to dive in and change the rubbers on the upper spinning play field?

When installing the rubbers for the bonus multiplier, I accidentally released one of the rubbers behind the right catwoman ramp.

So I need t9 remove that ramp to reinstall that stupid rubber. I’d ignore it , but the ball seems t9 c9me to rest there 100% of the time it goes through the left slot. I may install new rubbers in that spinning play field while I am at it.

But it absolutely looks like it would be easier t9 desconstruct and reconstruct a playfield by memory, than change those rubbers.

#13876 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So, dead serious here. Has anyone had the nerve to dive in and change the rubbers on the upper spinning play field?
When installing the rubbers for the bonus multiplier, I accidentally released one of the rubbers behind the right catwoman ramp.
So I need t9 remove that ramp to reinstall that stupid rubber. I’d ignore it , but the ball seems t9 c9me to rest there 100% of the time it goes through the left slot. I may install new rubbers in that spinning play field while I am at it.
But it absolutely looks like it would be easier t9 desconstruct and reconstruct a playfield by memory, than change those rubbers.

Yes. I had one snap so I changed them all to Titan. It wasn’t bad at all - 30 minutes and it really isn’t as complicated as it looks. Go slow and you’ll be fine.

#13877 4 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Yes. I had one snap so I changed them all to Titan. It wasn’t bad at all - 30 minutes and it really isn’t as complicated as it looks. Go slow and you’ll be fine.

So is a complete disassembly of the parts on that spinning play field required? (From the top )

#13878 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So is a complete disassembly of the parts on that spinning play field required? (From the top )

Partial. Once you get the TV and the beacon off, the main plastic is one piece with a few nuts. The rest is pretty easy.

#13879 4 years ago

I'm finally joining the club with a recently purchased used/HUO Premium with a December 13, 2018 birthdate. Previous owner took really good care of it and added art blades and a number of mods. I've added a few Heroclix figures and several 3d printed/painted classic logos to the coin door and speaker panels. Not sure if it came with it or the original owner added it, but is also has a signed Adam West card. I wanted one when they originally came out, but now glad I waited as Stern appears to have corrected a number of early issues with the more recently produced ones.

IMG_3690 (resized).JPGIMG_3690 (resized).JPGIMG_3686 (resized).JPGIMG_3686 (resized).JPGIMG_3678 (resized).JPGIMG_3678 (resized).JPGIMG_3679 (resized).JPGIMG_3679 (resized).JPGIMG_3691 (resized).JPGIMG_3691 (resized).JPG
#13880 4 years ago

My questions appear to be endless. This is the last cliffy I need to install. I think it goes under the right rail, but it looks way longer than the piece used in the link of cliffy install pictures I received.
C24A2449-0AB4-4B7F-AEF7-1B23B3C579E7 (resized).jpegC24A2449-0AB4-4B7F-AEF7-1B23B3C579E7 (resized).jpeg

I assume right under the area with black outline and yellow dots inside?

D040DC00-D607-4407-A80E-E5BB89439F2B (resized).jpegD040DC00-D607-4407-A80E-E5BB89439F2B (resized).jpeg
#13881 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

My questions appear to be endless. This is the last cliffy I need to install. I think it goes under the right rail, but it looks way longer than the piece used in the link of cliffy install pictures I received.
[quoted image]
I assume right under the area with black outline and yellow dots inside?[quoted image]

That would be correct. Looking awesome!

#13882 4 years ago

I think I got it.

62D8E400-AE5F-4628-A439-5148566A2705 (resized).jpeg62D8E400-AE5F-4628-A439-5148566A2705 (resized).jpeg
#13883 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I think I got it.[quoted image]

Purrfect!

#13884 4 years ago

Is the catwoman signature edition limited? Can you mod a different version to it?

#13885 4 years ago

So I need a key piece of insight. I have mentioned this before, and not received any specific responses. Possibly because it is a fool’s errand.

There is a small rubber that connects between the right catwoman ramp and the left bonus rollover. I now know this because when installing the post rubbers onto the bonus rollovers, I released this specific rubber and it CANNOT go back in place without, what I believe is the removal of the right catwoman ramp. This rubbers purpose (I surmise), is to stop the ball from coming to rest up there near the left-most rollover, causing a near tilt to get It back into play.

C9E69CB6-E030-4C0A-8521-16D4A0EE0849 (resized).jpegC9E69CB6-E030-4C0A-8521-16D4A0EE0849 (resized).jpeg
#13886 4 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Is the catwoman signature edition limited? Can you mod a different version to it?

It's just cosmetic changes so in theory one could be made, BUT i dont think you would be able to get the parts from Stern. You would need:

1. Back Box side decals
2. Collectible card singed by Julie Newmar
3. Catwoman Translight

#13887 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

So I need a key piece of insight. I have mentioned this before, and not received any specific responses. Possibly because it is a fool’s errand.
There is a small rubber that connects between the right catwoman ramp and the left bonus rollover. I now know this because when installing the post rubbers onto the bonus rollovers, I released this specific rubber and it CANNOT go back in place without, what I believe is the removal of the right catwoman ramp. This rubbers purpose (I surmise), is to stop the ball from coming to rest up there near the left-most rollover, causing a near tilt to get It back into play.[quoted image]

The ramp isn't difficult to remove, so might as well get at it.

Rob

#13888 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The ramp isn't difficult to remove, so might as well get at it.
Rob

Guess I’ll have at it. It looks difficult. If you know off hand....is it like 3 or 4 screws/bolts holding that thing in?

#13889 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Guess I’ll have at it. It looks difficult. If you know off hand....is it like 3 or 4 screws/bolts holding that thing in?

Right wireform is three nuts and one screw. The ramp assy is two nuts and also the three plugs for the cat lights and opto.
The hardest part is locating the two nuts you need to remove under the playfield.

(Can anyone tell me how to remove pics from post) Can't find in edit.

IMG_20190602_224904 (resized).jpgIMG_20190602_224904 (resized).jpgIMG_20190602_224820 (resized).jpgIMG_20190602_224820 (resized).jpg
#13890 4 years ago

TronGuy

2 nuts shown by red arrow and the unplug all cables from the orange arrow. Easy.

IMG_20190702_081624 (resized).jpgIMG_20190702_081624 (resized).jpg
#13891 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Close, it needs to come a little left, closer to the channel, so that the edge of the Cliffys is even with the groove. That edge of the groove is what takes a beating....

#13892 4 years ago

For any current or future Catwoman owners, I have one badge left from the last batch ($25)... PM me if interested.

IMG_3350 (resized).jpgIMG_3350 (resized).jpg
#13893 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Close, it needs to come a little left, closer to the channel, so that the edge of the Cliffys is even with the groove. That edge of the groove is what takes a beating....

that is what I kind of thought, but those bolts hold it virtually it the position it is in. I don't think i could get it squeezed any more over to the lane. The right one, I could possibly wiggle a few millimeters out of.
thanks!

#13894 4 years ago

For any current or future Catwoman owners, I have one badge left from the last batch ($25)... PM me if interested.[quoted image]

Its very nice! I updated the screws to black phosphate ones from Ace

Cat (resized).JPGCat (resized).JPG
#13895 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Its very nice! I updated the screws to black phosphate ones from Ace[quoted image]

BTW @jmcfan, welcome to the 4 person club of New Mexican BM66 owners. There are some local tournaments at 505 Pinball and Sister Bar if you ever want to meet some of the other owners.

#13896 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

BTW, welcome to the 4 person club of New Mexican BM66 owners. There are some local tournaments at 505 Pinball and Sister Bar if you ever want to meet some of the other owners.

I know Tim Mezel really well.... worked with him for years! Been to both places a few times. Going to have a playfield protector install soon....

#13897 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I know Tim Mezel really well.... worked with him for years! Been to both places a few times. Going to have a playfield protector install soon....

So y'all worked at the big building on the hill huh? Let me know if you ever get bored of the music as I made a sound mod with new music.

#13898 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Its very nice! I updated the screws to black phosphate ones from Ace[quoted image]

very nice. i think i will update my screws as well

#13899 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Yes you are correct looks good. I talk about those protectors in my vid. Starts at 15:50

#13900 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

So y'all worked at the big building on the hill huh? Let me know if you ever get bored of the music as I made a sound mod with new music.

Yup....retired now 1 year Interested....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 278 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/278?hl=airplanequartet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.