IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 274 of 374.
#13651 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

36 hours to go until delivery...
I have my shaker motor all ready to go and my custom Catwoman badge is in the mail!
[quoted image]

What shaker motor? I got my Catwoman on Friday.... but did not order.....?

#13652 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Playin with the wife. Decent first ball.[quoted image]

Now put the glass back on

#13653 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

What shaker motor? I got my Catwoman on Friday.... but did not order.....?

No sure what you mean? I bought a shaker motor for Catwoman and got it before I got the machine.

#13654 4 years ago

No sure what you mean? I bought a shaker motor for Catwoman and got it before I got the machine.

Where did you order? From Stern? I really didn't know it was a option....lol

#13655 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Playin with the wife. Decent first ball.[quoted image]

Impressive!

What's your strategy to get a score like that?

#13656 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Where did you order? From Stern? I really didn't know it was a option....lol

The machine I ordered from Cointaker. The shaker was ordered from the Stern store.

https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/products/stern-shaker-motor-kit-for-spike-system-games

#13657 4 years ago

I have mine coming too. I haven’t got a call yet as of when. I hope soon as the dealer said about a week

#13658 4 years ago

Question for people that have the Chrome Candy Bat Emblem......Did you just yank off the factory sticker? The description says "Mostly covers the original sticker", which doesn't sound like it offers the best look.

#13659 4 years ago

Question for people that have the Chrome Candy Bat Emblem......Did you just yank off the factory sticker? The description says "Mostly covers the original sticker", which doesn't sound like it offers the best look.

When you guys installed it did you adjust your switch to account for the extra height or did you add something on the bottom of the button actuator to extend it a little?

#13660 4 years ago

The machine I ordered from Cointaker.

Me too. You are going to win by at least a day me thinks lol. You get a sig edition ?

#13661 4 years ago

I pulled off my original sticker as I didn't want to see any of the original sticker protruding from underneath. Although as I recall, it was very minimal so may not bother everyone. The Chrome Candy emblem is so good there is NEVER a reason (for me) to go back.

#13662 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

When you guys installed it did you adjust your switch to account for the extra height or did you add something on the bottom of the button actuator to extend it a little?

I have installed (3) of these now and never had to do any adjustments for the bat-gadget button or switch. If anything were needed it would likely just be a small adjustment to leaf switch but again, I never encounter a need to do so.

#13663 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I pulled off my original sticker as I didn't want to see any of the original sticker protruding from underneath. Although as I recall, it was very minimal so may not bother everyone. The Chrome Candy emblem is so good there is NEVER a reason (for me) to go back.

totally agree! i also pulled the original sticker and did not have to adjust the switch to work properly! one of the best mods on b66 imo!

#13664 4 years ago

No switch adjustment needed on mine. I left the original sticker on underneath the CC emblem. Its covers about 98% of the Stern sticker. Cant see it unless you're looking for it.

#13665 4 years ago

Did you guys just use double sided tape for the chrome candy bat signal?

#13666 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Did you guys just use double sided tape for the chrome candy bat signal?

No need. The button holds it tightly in place.

#13667 4 years ago
Quoted from jetspeedb:

You get a sig edition ?

Most definitely.

#13668 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Now put the glass back on

nope, legit score. I only made another 300 million on the next 2 balls. But my previous best was just over 1 billion.

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Impressive!

don't die

I went through a lot of modes, jailed all of the villains, and made it to the wizard mode (I think).

#13669 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Impressive!

There is some good topics on scoring in past threads..to really blow it up, complete minor villians, play the wizard modes. Get Bookworm/Freeze right away..then Tut all day. Tut increases your multiplier on main channel (if running wizard, bat turn, etc at same time have it on one that will score highest). And if you have freeze all your timers are frozen. And save some gadgets for wizard modes, works well with Batsui if you have only 1 shot left, then shoot bat signal, super jackpot collected, and it grows with each collection.

#13670 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

There is some good topics on scoring in past threads..to really blow it up, complete minor villians, play the wizard modes. Get Bookworm/Freeze right away..then Tut all day. Tut increases your multiplier on main channel (if running wizard, bat turn, etc at same time have it on one that will score highest). And if you have freeze all your timers are frozen. And save some gadgets for wizard modes, works well with Batsui if you have only 1 shot left, then shoot bat signal, super jackpot collected, and it grows with each collection.

Yes, but easier said than done. Especially with tight slings and reasonable tilt. Or I just suck.

#13671 4 years ago

Hallmark settling nicely into BM66 with some major villains. To bad they didn’t make the Penguin or as of yet anyway. Now onto the minor villains.

5683299B-2D92-4B6F-B39B-A4DC6A8F3340 (resized).jpeg5683299B-2D92-4B6F-B39B-A4DC6A8F3340 (resized).jpeg1FB0876F-543C-4E31-9454-5BFA1331B5DE (resized).jpeg1FB0876F-543C-4E31-9454-5BFA1331B5DE (resized).jpeg4BB74324-C6BB-436C-A3C5-B5F86D79C056 (resized).jpeg4BB74324-C6BB-436C-A3C5-B5F86D79C056 (resized).jpeg
#13672 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Thanks for the photos of the copter wire mount Vireland, made installing one a breeze. Wasn’t sure if I wanted to put batgirl or copter there but I like the copter. Even made it hover over the ball trail and the rotor moves too with shaker motor and lots of action [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. That's the best place for it. It makes sense and doesn't clutter up the sight lines of the machine. Those hallmark ornaments are a bargain if you have a Batman'66. They'd cost 5-8x as much if they were a mod made from scratch.

#13673 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Looks great. That's the best place for it. It makes sense and doesn't clutter up the sight lines of the machine. Those hallmark ornaments are a bargain if you have a Batman'66. They'd cost 5-8x as much if they were a mod made from scratch.

got Riddler.... Joker and Catwoman expensive.....

#13674 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

got Riddler.... Joker and Catwoman expensive.....

Joker is like $58.00 with free shipping on ebay, catwoman can still be had for about $20-25 on ebay. Riddler I grabbed for $15 shipped.

#13675 4 years ago

Joker is like $58.00 with free shipping on ebay, catwoman can still be had for about $20-25 on ebay. Riddler I grabbed for $15 shipped.

Just need Joker......

#13676 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Just need Joker......

how about batcopter?

#13677 4 years ago

On the minor Villains I already purchased all six : Mr. Freeze, Bookworm, King Tut, Egg Head, Shame and Madhatter. I'm just waiting on the plexi to cut the mounting plates and then drop them into the machine. Not sure how it's going to look but I think it might be pretty cool, I did sort of the same thing on my TWD LE when I had it with walkers and it came out great.

#13678 4 years ago

how about batcopter?

got that. waiting till I get all the stuff....cliffys...shaker...ornaments...protectores... only go in once... yea right....

#13679 4 years ago

Joker i
s like $58.00 with free shipping on ebay, catwoman can still be had for about $20-25 on ebay. Riddler I grabbed for $15 shipped.

Riddler on Amazon....Prime...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HNRM8YW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00

#13680 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

yea right....

LOL, tell me about it. With my mirror blades I wanted to go in even less then that, not happening been there a few times already. Nice and easy is all I can say. At least the minors are all on top work so that should be easy...

#13681 4 years ago

2 Hallmark Jokers... one 2008 ....one 2015......

#13682 4 years ago

LOL, tell me about it. With my mirror blades I wanted to go in even less then that, not happening been there a few times already. Nice and easy is all I can say. At least the minors are all on top work so that should be easy...

LOL. did you pull the playfiled to install the blades...?

#13683 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Actually picked up the machine with them installed, but from what I hear it's easy to pull the PF. BTW 2015 Joker is classic TV, the other 2008 is from the animated series and the 2013 is Heath Ledger from the movie.

#13684 4 years ago

Actually picked up the machine with them installed, but from what I hear it's easy to pull the PF. BTW 2015 Joker is classic TV, the other 2008 is from the animated series and the 2013 is Heath Ledger from the movie.

ok...well all ordered.... joker....riddler...catwoman...and copter... my wife is going to kill me.... lol

#13685 4 years ago

I'm just doing some final touches on a customer's new Pinball Refinery BM66 Premium...This machine looks amazing.

If you interested in any of my upgrades just send me a PM...

Thanks,

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery
20190618_152958 (resized).jpg20190618_152958 (resized).jpg20190618_153014 (resized).jpg20190618_153014 (resized).jpg20190618_153025 (resized).jpg20190618_153025 (resized).jpg20190618_153030 (resized).jpg20190618_153030 (resized).jpg20190618_153048 (resized).jpg20190618_153048 (resized).jpg20190618_153101 (resized).jpg20190618_153101 (resized).jpg20190618_153131 (resized).jpg20190618_153131 (resized).jpg20190618_153203 (resized).jpg20190618_153203 (resized).jpg

#13686 4 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'm just doing so.e final touches on a customer's new Pinball Refinery BM66 Premium...This machine looks amazing.
Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool! should lose the bat a gadget stickers....

#13687 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Very cool! should lose the bat a gadget stickers....

Yeah... I know.. it's coming.

#13688 4 years ago

Steve that looks incredible. Nice job on BM66!

#13689 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Easy on spike 2 games.

Slide the PF up into the service position where it's pulled forward. Open the backbox and remove the translite. Two RJ-45s will come from the lower cabinet up to the spike CPU board in the backbox. The right hand one will goto the PF. Unplug from the CPU board, and free it from the black wire loom. You'll have to cut the white zip ties around the loom. Free it from the bundle where the harness meets and undo the connectors to the wiring harness that connects to the PF. PF should be free now.

With help, or by yourself.. grab the PF from the base of the back, and from the front of the PF.. and lift the back up up till the PF is up out of the cabinet, pickup and walk the PF out foward out. Easy to pull out cleanly. You could also tilt it up and just pull upright.. but I found holding it horizontal was easier and allowed me to lay it down too.

When you goto put it back in, simply do the reverse. I do suggest you use protection on the sides of the cabinet tho when installing, to avoid scratches by not being square. putting the front of the PF on the lockbar area using the brackets like its in the service position helps you align and lower it as well.

Simply feed the RJ-45 cable back in the loom and replace zip ties.. and done.

#13690 4 years ago

I couldn’t find Catwoman or riddler than cheap so I paid a little more . Holding off on the joker in hopes of finding one reasonable

#13691 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I had to adjust mine. The thickness of the badge was just enough to prevent the button from actuating the switch. I bought a package of those small clear rubber bumpers that you put inside cupboard doors to prevent slamming.... simply stuck two on top of each other on top of the switch.

#13692 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Easy on spike 2 games.
Slide the PF up into the service position where it's pulled forward. Open the backbox and remove the translite. Two RJ-45s will come from the lower cabinet up to the spike CPU board in the backbox. The right hand one will goto the PF. Unplug from the CPU board, and free it from the black wire loom. You'll have to cut the white zip ties around the loom. Free it from the bundle where the harness meets and undo the connectors to the wiring harness that connects to the PF. PF should be free now.
With help, or by yourself.. grab the PF from the base of the back, and from the front of the PF.. and lift the back up up till the PF is up out of the cabinet, pickup and walk the PF out foward out. Easy to pull out cleanly. You could also tilt it up and just pull upright.. but I found holding it horizontal was easier and allowed me to lay it down too.
When you goto put it back in, simply do the reverse. I do suggest you use protection on the sides of the cabinet tho when installing, to avoid scratches by not being square. putting the front of the PF on the lockbar area using the brackets like its in the service position helps you align and lower it as well.
Simply feed the RJ-45 cable back in the loom and replace zip ties.. and done.

Thanks so much for this; I was looking for just this very thing! I have a friend who purchased the Stern art blades, so this should make installing those a snap now (I learned the hard way on my own machine; what a bear to install with the playfield in!)

#13693 4 years ago

PM sent.

On a side note, I don't even have the game yet.....does that mean I have some sort of problem since I'm buying mods before I even get the game?

#13694 4 years ago

Added the Batcopter last night. Just eyeballed the bracket thing from pics you guys have posted. Used 16 gage wire.

IMG_20190619_175825187 (resized).jpgIMG_20190619_175825187 (resized).jpgIMG_20190619_175830308 (resized).jpgIMG_20190619_175830308 (resized).jpg
#13695 4 years ago

It's easy to install the blades with the playfield in.

#13696 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Thanks so much for this; I was looking for just this very thing! I have a friend who purchased the Stern art blades, so this should make installing those a snap now (I learned the hard way on my own machine; what a bear to install with the playfield in!)

Do yourself a favor and just buy these now.... they are so worth it even for the piece of mind when doing stuff
https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

I hate the price.... but they really do work well

#13697 4 years ago

Hallmark settling nicely into BM66 with some major villains. To bad they didn’t make the Penguin or as of yet anyway. Now onto the minor villains.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How did you mount them?

#13698 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

How did you mount them?

Hot glue gun with variable heat settings. Then I used the glue sticks from Stanley called Duel melt sticks, set the gun to low setting and those sticks super grab without high heat so there is no distortion to the plastics. If you ever choose to remove them you can do so with a nice tug and peel the glue off.

Oh and the batcopter I used a wire hanger and formed the wire mount using Vireland photos.

#13699 4 years ago

I'm just doing some final touches on a customer's new Pinball Refinery BM66 Premium...This machine looks amazing.
Thanks,
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Steve, I just got my powder coated hardware in the mail today and HOLY SH!T!!!!!!

The silver flakes look so damn good! Couldn't tell from the photos, but in person it looks sensational!

For anyone with that boring black Stern hardware, you absolutely owe it to yourself and your game to get in touch with Steve now!

Thank you again sir! A true pleasure to deal with you

#13700 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Added the Batcopter last night. Just eyeballed the bracket thing from pics you guys have posted. Used 16 gage wire.[quoted image][quoted image]

Why didn't you used the hallmark batcopter? It's much better looking and more detailed...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 274 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/274 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.