IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 374.
#13551 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Last call. If you’re on the fence about getting a game, contact your distributor.
All Catwoman Edition games will include a signed card, not just the first 100

Well I’m glad I hurried and ordered mine so I could have the exclusive 100.

I’d be curious if they even sold 100

#13552 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’d be curious if they even sold 100

I’m guessing not.

#13553 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

All Catwoman Edition games will include a signed card, not just the first 100.[quoted image]

That’s a kick in the d1ck.

#13554 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I can’t find it now , but I thought I saw a build day of may, 2019.[quoted image]

Interesting, so I am curios what was the reason for have them cut from quite a few games. And suddenly put them back in.

Quoted from Rob_G:

A game like BM66 probably should have a safety interlock switch so the turntable doesn't move and hand cause injury. It's also a PITA troubleshooting some switches in test mode because coils stay active (balls release etc).
Rob

Sounds logical, there is just one issue with Spike interlock, if the door is opened it will cut the entire power to the playfield. You cant even test switches, since all node board are off.

#13555 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Interesting, so I am curios what was the reason for have them cut from quite a few games. And suddenly put them back in.

Sounds logical, there is just one issue with Spike interlock, if the door is opened it will cut the entire power to the playfield. You cant even test switches, since all node board are off.

So my catwoman that was built two weeks ago does NOT have interlock.

#13556 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

If you pull the interlock out it should restore full power.

#13557 4 years ago

Can't believe it's last call already.

I figured since this game slowly got popular, that the title would stay in production longer.

All I can say, is anyone who is on the fence for this game...better hurry up and buy it. This is one of the few games that should be bolted to the floor.

#13558 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I figured since this game slowly got popular, that the title would stay in production longer.

The license may be up sometime this year.

#13559 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

All I can say, is anyone who is on the fence for this game...better hurry up and buy it. This is one of the few games that should be bolted to the floor.

I am surprised too, but maybe the license is expiring. I'm glad I have mine!

And I guess that means there's only 100 Catwoman after all....

Rob

#13560 4 years ago

Anyone notice the LAST CALL flyer still shows Batgirl on the backbox of the Premium? Jeez.

#13561 4 years ago

I have the problem on mine. This will can be solved ?

#13562 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

What does this mean?[quoted image]

This message is shown when the door is open...

#13563 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Never had that error before. I searched it on pinside and it sounds like a new diagnostic feature to identify led's or coils that may be shorted? You could take a look at all the items that are driven via node board 9. Definitely call Chas at Stern 1-800-kickers or your distributer.

Thanks for your help, here is Stern answer to this issue:
"Contact your distributor and request a replacement node #9. This is part number 520-7017-72."

#13564 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

I have the problem on mine. This will can be solved ?

You are not able to pull on the interlock switch and restore power with the door open?

#13565 4 years ago

I just purchased a sealed set of the cards. I'm gonna see if I can get Ms. Newmar to sign a couple of them featuring Catwoman. Then, I'll have the unofficial signature series with the good translight.

#13566 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I just purchased a sealed set of the cards. I'm gonna see if I can get Ms. Newmar to sign a couple of them featuring Catwoman. Then, I'll have the unofficial signature series with the good translight.

There are signed ones on eBay. You can also find Adam west ones signed too.

#13567 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

If your willing to send off a couple for fellow pinsiders I’d be interested and happy to pay for the card, the signing and your time.

#13568 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

You are not able to pull on the interlock switch and restore power with the door open?

Yes this works.

#13569 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

That’s a kick in the d1ck.

Is it normal that they "change their mind" ?

#13570 4 years ago

I'm looking to see what trading cards people got on their aprons. I see that some are better than others...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-batman-66-trading-cards#post-5046449

#13571 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

Is it normal that they "change their mind" ?

Yes, very.

#13572 4 years ago
Quoted from n1teowl:

I'm looking to see what trading cards people got on their aprons. I see that some are better than others...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-your-batman-66-trading-cards#post-5046449

I'm pretty happy with the card I received last year.

20190614_230506 (resized).jpg20190614_230506 (resized).jpg
#13573 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

You would be surprised how many don't realize those switches can be pulled out and do the same thing as the switch does when the door is closed. I've had friends there were into pinballing for years and it was like I blew their mind when I pulled the switch out instead of closing the door to restore the high power.

#13574 4 years ago

Its here!! So officially a member of the club

Batman (resized).JPGBatman (resized).JPG
#13575 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

There are signed ones on eBay. You can also find Adam west ones signed too.

im no expert but the Adam West signatures on ebay right now don’t look anything like authenticated AW signatures....actually look like a 7 year old signed them, and not a 7 year old Adam west. Talking about the two from the same seller.

#13576 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

im no expert but the Adam West signatures on ebay right now don’t look anything like authenticated AW signatures....actually look like a 7 year old signed them, and not a 7 year old Adam west. Talking about the two from the same seller.

Might be fakes, I haven’t looked in a bit but real ones come and go on there. I know a guy who got one for his Bm66

#13577 4 years ago

Custom Catwoman badges came in today. They turned out great and perfect fit. I had sent my art files over to Joe @ Szabos Arcades wo did the printing and laser cutting, he always comes through for me anytime I have one of these custom projects. He does some really amazing things in the video game restoration side if you get a chance to check out his site. (https://www.szabosarcades.com/)

First batch of 10 went super fast so we have another in the works now. PM me if you would like one. $25 shipped (CONUS) which covers my cost. not looking to get rich on these, just want to help out some fellow BM66/Catwoman owners.
IMG_3266 (resized).JPEGIMG_3266 (resized).JPEGIMG_3267 (resized).JPEGIMG_3267 (resized).JPEGIMG_3345 (resized).jpgIMG_3345 (resized).jpg
IMG_3348 (resized).jpgIMG_3348 (resized).jpgIMG_3349 (resized).jpgIMG_3349 (resized).jpg

#13578 4 years ago

All set up!

BM1 (resized).JPGBM1 (resized).JPG
#13579 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

All set up![quoted image]

Nice!

#13580 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Custom Catwoman badges came in today. They turned out great and perfect fit. My first batch are all spoken for... if we haven't already communicated via PM on one then I am out. I can still make some more if the interest is there. $25 shipped (CONUS) which covers my cost.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m still interested. I think I was the second to respond to your post.

#13581 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I’m still interested. I think I was the second to respond to your post.

i dont see a PM from you but no worries, i got on for you. send me a PM

#13582 4 years ago

Pinball Refinery putting down some sweet powder!

20190614_184929 (resized).jpg20190614_184929 (resized).jpg
#13583 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Pinball Refinery putting down some sweet powder![quoted image]

It's be nice if they had a pinstriper that could lay down an actual red pinstripe on the sides and lockdown unlike the crappy vinyl tape they used on the SLEs that came off pretty much as soon as you played it for any length of time from the heat of your hands.

#13584 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Pinball Refinery putting down some sweet powder![quoted image]

Did you have to supply the rails? I’d love to get a set for my premium.

#13585 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

Yes they did.

#13586 4 years ago

What is the best guess as to how many BM66 machines were made?

#13587 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I’ve never had rails or armor powder coasted. It’s tempting. How difficult is it to take off the armor? Lockdown bar and legs are obviously easy.

#13588 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

What is the best guess as to how many BM66 machines were made?

Here are my guesses:

80 SLEs
240 LEs

Those 2 numbers are known.

The rest are guesses.

Pinside shows 389 pinsiders own the game.

If I guessed Premiums, it is:

250 regular premiums
100 Catwoman (by the time it's done)

670 total.

There is no way it is over 1000 games. This will be a very collectible game in the future.

#13589 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Here are my guesses:
80 SLEs
240 LEs
The rest are guesses.
250 regular premiums
670 total.
There is no way it is over 1000 games. This will be a very collectible game in the future.

I think you are low on Premiums....

They made numerous runs of Premiums over it's 2-3 year run, and I imagine each of those to be in the 50 each range, plus the initial bigger run on Premiums. You've also got almost 500 insiders having posted in this thread. Another indicator in my mind of it's popularity is that it seems that most of the time the IFPA website highlights an IFPA player buying their Stern reward pin it's a BM66 Premium. There's a reason it has had such a long run on Stern's production line: it's a popular pin for beginner and advanced player alike.

I'd easily can see 600-800 Premiums have been sold, so a 1000+ games is likely in my mind.

I do agree there will continue to be a high demand for the game, even after productions ceases

#13590 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I found that removing the playfield makes it much easier to install the pin blade art. I pretty much watched the below video and did exactly as shown. It was really easy-

How difficult is it to remove the playfield..? Never done it...

#13591 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Easy.

Unplug 1 cat 5 wire and 2 molex connectors.

You’ll need to cut the zip ties holding the cat 5 wire.

#13592 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

They made numerous runs of Premiums over it's 3-4 year run

Actually the game was announced in fall 2016 and the first units didnt ship until around xmas 2016. They rushed the game a bit in order to have it released in 2016 as that was the 50th anniversary of the show and the 30'th anniversary of Stern pinball. So its only been available for about 2 1/2 years now.

#13593 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I'd easily can see 600-800 Premiums have been sold, so a 1000+ games is likely in my mind.

Interesting! Both guesses are less than I was thinking. I traded mine for JJPOTC and miss it! So, I’m thinking about getting another as this is supposed to be the last run.

#13594 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Actually the game was announced in fall 2016 and the first units didnt ship until around xmas 2016. They rushed the game a bit in order to have it released in 2016 as that was the 50th anniversary of the show and the 30'th anniversary of Stern pinball. So its only been available for about 2 1/2 years now.

Corrected....Thanks!

#13595 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Interesting! Both guesses are less than I was thinking. I traded mine for JJPOTC and miss it! So, I’m thinking about getting another as this is supposed to be the last run.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if my guess was low or even WAY low......

#13596 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Here are my guesses:
80 SLEs
240 LEs
The rest are guesses.
250 regular premiums
670 total.

Pretty sure you're low on Premiums. And isn't the "100" limit on Catwoman only the ones that have a signed card? They're making more than 100. It's been on the line for a while.

#13597 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Easy.
Unplug 1 cat 5 wire and 2 molex connectors.
You’ll need to cut the zip ties holding the cat 5 wire.

Exactly. Just make sure yo cut the zip ties and put new ones on after.

#13598 4 years ago

So new owner....what the must haves for this game? Cliifys, protectors....etc

#13599 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Check out chrome candy metal bat emblem for the bat gadget button. Such a nice upgrade from the vinyl decal

#13600 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Yep, Cliffy's and plastic protectors.

If you really want to make it go over the top, check out TheModCouplePinball.com website and DocQuest's BatSignal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 272 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/272 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.