IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 374.
#13302 4 years ago

Heres my brace job. And an Amazon link by PinMonk for the proper wood screws.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M03T9SM

dc5d785c981b991c8b6533fcdf25a7e9f3f2e757 (resized).jpgdc5d785c981b991c8b6533fcdf25a7e9f3f2e757 (resized).jpg43bcc6a3f12fc1724439c48caec2883b90e5ddee (resized).jpg43bcc6a3f12fc1724439c48caec2883b90e5ddee (resized).jpgbfe4fa9881a9d5008670acf80593c865c7aaab60 (resized).jpgbfe4fa9881a9d5008670acf80593c865c7aaab60 (resized).jpg
#13303 4 years ago

I believe the later Premiums were/are built with the WMS style braces. Perhaps a recent run buyer can confirm.

#13304 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I believe the later Premiums were/are built with the WMS style braces. Perhaps a recent run buyer can confirm.

After what date period would be considered the later runs? I do know the Munster's Prem are built extremely well and do have that style corner bracket in the machines.

#13305 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

After what date period would be considered the later runs? I do know the Munster's Prem are built extremely well and do have that style corner bracket in the machines.

At least anything built after September 2018 though I thought I had read somewhere that it was earlier than that.

#13306 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Confirmed. Mine was late 2018 and has the braces.

#13307 4 years ago

Im sure this has been discussed before but I cant seem to find it, but does anyone know how to add the Adam West speech call out to my Premium code?

#13308 4 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Im sure this has been discussed before but I cant seem to find it, but does anyone know how to add the Adam West speech call out to my Premium code?

If you mean the “<name> get the Batphone” SLE custom speech, you can’t. AFAIK, no one has hacked the code to make a non-SLE game think it’s an SLE.

Maybe it can be done with Pinball Browser but it’s certainly not intuitive. A number of us have speculated how the code determines SLE vs Premium/LE and have found the actual callouts but that’s about it.

#13309 4 years ago

Got it. thanks

#13310 4 years ago

@docquest does Julie Newmar go to conventions like Burt Ward? I ask as I know you got me a Burt Ward autographed card and was wondering if Julie went to any?

Would love a Catwoman edition translite and signed card but no way I’m buying another BM66 with already owning an awesome LE.

#13311 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

@docquest does Julie Newmar go to conventions like Burt Ward? I ask as I know you got me a Burt Ward autographed card and was wondering if Julie went to any?
Would love a Catwoman edition translite and signed card but no way I’m buying another BM66 with already owning an awesome LE.

She has in the past. I got a number of things signed at Comic Con in Denver a couple years ago and she did some shows last year but I cannot find any upcoming shows where she is listed as a guest.

Some of the Adam West cards have shown up on eBay. I’m guessing some Julie cards will too.

The idea of buying a Catwoman Edition as a backup game to my LE has crossed my mind. I’ve certainly had dumber ideas since I’ve been in this hobby ...

#13312 4 years ago

Just curious as to why anyone would buy a duplicate game? Maybe to keep the plays low on your original? Personally I would rather have something different...Unless space and money are not an issue. Nice problem to have I suppose

#13313 4 years ago

I just put in an order for a BM66 cat woman edition. I didn’t specifically want the Catwoman edition, but at the same price I figured guaranteeing a recent build was smart. What are the must have mods? I already ordered the atomic pile and bat cave spinner mods from the mod couple.

#13314 4 years ago

There are some distro's that still have BM66 in stock, you can ask them the build dates if you really didn't want cat-women.

#13315 4 years ago

There are some distro's that still have BM66 in stock, you can ask them the build dates if you really didn't want cat-women.

I don’t dislike it. I was mostly neutral. I snagged one with the autographed cards, so it will be slightly different.

#13316 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

What are the must have mods? I already ordered the atomic pile and bat cave spinner mods from the mod couple.

I think the metal bat symbol from Chrome Candy is an absolute for this pin. far superior to the vinyl decal that stern uses or any of the 3D printed option that are out there.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1029-chrome-candy/01719-batman-emblem

#13317 4 years ago

Agreed but be aware that you may have to place a little rubber piece on the switch to make up for the gap created by the emblem.

#13318 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I just put in an order for a BM66 cat woman edition. I didn’t specifically want the Catwoman edition, but at the same price I figured guaranteeing a recent build was smart. What are the must have mods? I already ordered the atomic pile and bat cave spinner mods from the mod couple.

I really like the Mezel Mods crane and work strobe detail kit. Gives the game a nice touch.

#13319 4 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Just curious as to why anyone would buy a duplicate game? Maybe to keep the plays low on your original? Personally I would rather have something different...Unless space and money are not an issue. Nice problem to have I suppose

Batman 66 is probably the one theme that most connects me to my childhood and I never thought I’d see a pin based on it, let alone one as immersive in the theme as Lyman has made this. I cannot see it leaving my game room as long as I am alive. If I bought a duplicate game it would be strictly as an insurance parts game. I’d probably remove the battery but keep the game stored NIB. Definitely would not set it up while the LE is fine.

Ideally, I’d like to just have a NOS populated playfield but Stern won’t sell those. The main thing I don’t like about Batman is the potential long term issues with the node boards (and I don’t know if my LE is one that had playfields from the bad batch).

It is a lot of $ for “insurance” and I may not actually do it (I would much prefer to use the money for a new game), but it is something I’m thinking about.

#13320 4 years ago

I really like the Mezel Mods crane and work strobe detail kit. Gives the game a nice touch.

I bought both crane mods and combined them...purple umbrella top and the yellow bracing for under the crane.

#13321 4 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I haven't seen her at any local shows in the north east lately. Havent seen Burt around here either since that summer 2 years ago. Your best bet is to just contact her via her website and ask if she would sign any items you sent her. As long as you include prepaid shipping materials so that way all she'd have do is sign it and just pop it back in the mail.

She sells personalized 8x10's for $35 on her website so she's very reasonanle on her prices compared to what Adam and Burt charged.

#13322 4 years ago

Has to be one of the best games made as in fun theme and awesome integration of that theme. Definitely a keeper!

#13323 4 years ago

I’m having the best time with this game. So much fun and it reminds me of my childhood. This is like the ultimate toy. My game was brand new with a build date of April 2019. Since Sunday, when I brought the game home from Golden State Pinball Festival, I’ve: updated the code, installed Stern headphone controls, shaker motor, custom back box hinges, bat side armor, game blades, premium villain topper with added bat signal, bat chopper, lighted cat woman figure, Robin figure, Batman figure, atomic pile, bat computer signs, bat signal in the corner of the playfield, Robin shooter rod with Kapow overlay, and bat symbol gadget selector. All I have left to do is the lighted speakers. It’s not a SLE but getting close. I’m also really thankful of this thread. Thank you to everyone that posts in here for all the ideas and trouble shooting.

09CEF7BF-87C1-46BF-9F9E-65881E514233 (resized).jpeg09CEF7BF-87C1-46BF-9F9E-65881E514233 (resized).jpeg11CF64A1-C024-47DD-922C-201BFB437A12 (resized).jpeg11CF64A1-C024-47DD-922C-201BFB437A12 (resized).jpeg218A115C-D5C1-414C-88AC-0B8AB8988BA0 (resized).jpeg218A115C-D5C1-414C-88AC-0B8AB8988BA0 (resized).jpeg5651358D-FE7C-47C1-BCCB-A5D89FE08101 (resized).jpeg5651358D-FE7C-47C1-BCCB-A5D89FE08101 (resized).jpeg6B5245DF-6F4E-4A77-B147-D31AE18FE090 (resized).jpeg6B5245DF-6F4E-4A77-B147-D31AE18FE090 (resized).jpeg93BFF1B5-09AE-4B30-A2B5-E953E36BFF6E (resized).jpeg93BFF1B5-09AE-4B30-A2B5-E953E36BFF6E (resized).jpeg94C7E96A-189A-4E0B-9355-591AB869E729 (resized).jpeg94C7E96A-189A-4E0B-9355-591AB869E729 (resized).jpegA72D8512-BB9A-4A8E-9118-D47CD15F037E (resized).jpegA72D8512-BB9A-4A8E-9118-D47CD15F037E (resized).jpegB4351CD5-1ADD-4086-A11B-5DC40FE98197 (resized).jpegB4351CD5-1ADD-4086-A11B-5DC40FE98197 (resized).jpegC9487DAA-83EC-4E48-9BD5-32DDE3BA3E75 (resized).jpegC9487DAA-83EC-4E48-9BD5-32DDE3BA3E75 (resized).jpeg
#13324 4 years ago

In case you haven’t seen these the updated versions of the Premium and LE flyers here are the links. These show the proper head art for the two models.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/BM-Premium-Flyer_65.pdf

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/BM-LE-Flyer_65.pdf

#13325 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Has to be one of the best games made as in fun theme and awesome integration of that theme. Definitely a keeper!

This pin makes me laugh every time I play it. That is a good thing

#13326 4 years ago

I haven’y owned any pins for several years, though I love to play. I have 20 arcade games in the garage.

I just paid for the catwoman model. I am pretty pumped!

First thing I want to do is get a few “necessities” .

Plastic protectors? Mezelmods has a set for $30 or less.
New pinballs? I can’t remember who I bought from in the past. Though I thought people said to get good ones, don’t use sterns.

I am probably not modding this up right away, unless there is something as cool as the flasher mod on stern star treks center shot. (I forget the name now).

#13327 4 years ago

Ball Baron for carbon steel balls
Atomic Pile by Mod Couple to replace that silly stupid pink thing on the turntable , is an absolute must and #1 mod.
Penguin Crane looks so much better with the pink umbrella mod and the undercarriage bracing.

#13328 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Ball Baron for carbon steel balls
Atomic Pile by Mod Couple to replace that silly stupid pink thing on the turntable , is an absolute must and #1 mod.
Penguin Crane looks so much better with the pink umbrella mod and the undercarriage bracing.

so go with the carbon steel balls at $1.15 each?

reading earlier in this thread, I seemed to see some guys talk about magnet problems. I assume you are telling me to get these based on that knowledge?

thanks!

edit: seriously I have to buy the $180 shipped mod? hahaha. I was (just remembered the name) thinking vengeance mod like on star trek. $20 .

2nd edit: and when you say "penguin crane" is that the $50 crane mod from mezel mods?

3rd edit: so I went with the shooter lane protector, crane upgrade, and plastics protector from mezel mods.

I'm going to hold off on the high end mod until I get the pin.

#13329 4 years ago

You’ll regret not having the Atomic Pile mod.

#13330 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I haven’y owned any pins for several years, though I love to play. I have 20 arcade games in the garage.
I just paid for the catwoman model. I am pretty pumped!
First thing I want to do is get a few “necessities” .
Plastic protectors? Mezelmods has a set for $30 or less.
New pinballs? I can’t remember who I bought from in the past. Though I thought people said to get good ones, don’t use sterns.
I am probably not modding this up right away, unless there is something as cool as the flasher mod on stern star treks center shot. (I forget the name now).

Here is what I've installed in my game.

The Mod Couple
Batman 66 "KaPOW" custom shooter plate!

https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/stern-batman-66-custom-mods-collection/products/batman-66-kapow-custom-shooter-plate
Batman 66 Custom LED Batphone Upgrade

https://themodcouplepinball.com/products/batman-66-custom-led-batphone-upgrade-complete-mod-kit
Batcave Spinner Upgrade Kit Complete with mounting disk!
https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/stern-batman-66-custom-mods-collection/products/batman-66-batcave-spinner-upgrade-kit-complete-with-mounting-disk
Custom Atomic Pile Mod Kit Lighted!
https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/stern-batman-66-custom-mods-collection/products/batman-66-custom-atomic-pile-mod-kit-lighted
Bat-Computers Upgrade kit!
https://themodcouplepinball.com/products/batman-66-bat-computers-upgrade-kit
DocQuest Mini Bat-signal Interactive Game playfield mounted
https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/stern-batman-66-custom-mods-collection/products/docquest-mini-bat-signal-interactive-game-playfield-mounted-batman-66

MezelMods
Pinball Crane Upgrade Kit
https://mezelmods.com/collections/batman-66-pinball/products/batman-66-pinball-crane-upgrade
Pinball Backboard Building
https://mezelmods.com/collections/batman-66-pinball/products/batman-66-pinball-backboard-building

Pinball Life
Stern Factory Authorized Shaker Motor Kit for Stern SPIKE &amp; SPIKE 2 System Games
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-factory-authorized-shaker-motor-kit-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html
Batman '66 Art Blades
https://www.pinballlife.com/batman-66-art-blades.html

Super Skill Shot Shooters
Custom Shooter Rod
https://superskillshot.com

The Modfather
Premium Pincup

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/batman66-1/products/batman-66-pincup?variant=12249511428140

#13331 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I can order it later.

I did get a shaker motor as well.

#13332 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

so go with the carbon steel balls at $1.15 each?
reading earlier in this thread, I seemed to see some guys talk about magnet problems. I assume you are telling me to get these based on that knowledge?
thanks!
edit: seriously I have to buy the $180 shipped mod? hahaha. I was (just remembered the name) thinking vengeance mod like on star trek. $20 .
2nd edit: and when you say "penguin crane" is that the $50 crane mod from mezel mods?
3rd edit: so I went with the shooter lane protector, crane upgrade, and plastics protector from mezel mods.
I'm going to hold off on the high end mod until I get the pin.

Good choices!
Yes, you want the more expensive carbon steel balls versus the cheaper ones. , not the chromium. Chromium will magnetize quicker than carbon steel. I order 24 at a time. Change the balls out of the game regularly....everyone is different. I change every 250 games or as needed ( scratched/ dented).
I would advise not using the balls that Stern sends with the game.
I bought the 50.00 crane mod that gives you the bigger yellow light cap for the top and the yellow undercarriage bracing that snaps in underneath... gives it a beefier, more realistic crane look. I didn’t snap on the light cover piece on top. Rather, I bought the pink umbrella from ( ? Mod Couple I think).
Atomic Pile would really finish it off. If you have already spent $7500 for the game, what’s another $160.00? Heck, forget the crane mods for now and put toward the Pile.

#13333 4 years ago

Hey guys! 2 questions that I didn't see answered in the Stickies.

1. Has anyone had the issue with the left Catwoman ramp and balls flying off the back of it? I have tried to bend it up but it continues to fall. Is there a good way/place to brace it?

2. Has anyone installed the Rock Custom interactive cabinet lighting? I put it a few weeks ago and it seems the plunger behind the ball diverter for the ball lock doesn't always go down. I feel it is related because one of the wires for the lights plugs in under the turn table.

Thanks!

#13334 4 years ago
Quoted from dangerranger96:

Hey guys! 2 questions that I didn't see answered in the Stickies.
1. Has anyone had the issue with the left Catwoman ramp and balls flying off the back of it?
Thanks!

Stern will give you a kit for this

#13335 4 years ago

Shout-out to DocQuest for the awesome (and super easy to install) spotlight! (Love the grey one)
Also to Mezel Mods for the plastic protectors. Love em!
Both companies are awesome to deal with.
It’s great to have so many quality items for these pins.

Now someone make some 3D printed cats so we can replace those ramps!

2A306365-1927-4CEE-A3BF-7F0602B13BFF (resized).jpeg2A306365-1927-4CEE-A3BF-7F0602B13BFF (resized).jpeg3DDC28C2-AB44-4004-8C4D-80990A0D55D8 (resized).jpeg3DDC28C2-AB44-4004-8C4D-80990A0D55D8 (resized).jpeg
#13336 4 years ago

Just joined the club last week and I am having a blast. I hadn't played it much before I picked it up and had last played it a while ago before the recent code updates. I must say, it's a different game entirely. So much fun and so many decisions to be made throughout the course of a game. Risk it all to get more points? Work on minor villains to amp up your score? Go for multipliers? Try and do all of these things and drain miserably? It takes a lot of focus and flexibility to get a good score. So glad I picked this up and am looking forward to yet another code update.

#13337 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

With respect ... I probably play my BM66 every day, and not once have I ever regretted having a different plastic thing that most people wouldn’t even notice.

I do admit to having installed a $3.95 Batcopter though. I think that’s the only add-on in any of the pins I own . Oh, I do have a different coffin in my BSD too. Because - Ron Jeremy. Ron. Jeremy.

rd

#13338 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

With respect ... I probably play my BM66 every day, and not once have I ever regretted having a different plastic thing that most people wouldn’t even notice.

Perhaps I should have added a smiley face to that post.

You are absolutely right - most people won’t notice. But most Batman super fans would. And Batman 66 is a dream theme for me.

I’m not a big fan of most mods in general and have removed a few from my games. I have ColorDMD in all my games that support it, but few totally cosmetic mods like the Atomic Pile.

The AP is one of those rare mods that elevates the look of the game and further immerses you into the world under glass while looking like it belonged there in the first place. Any Batman fan instantly recognizes it as the iconic centerpiece of the Batcave. The thing Stern put on the game in that spot? Hardcore fans could tell you what it’s supposed to represent but it’s lazy and just doesn’t belong on Stern’s flagship game.

These are pictures before the computer mods covering the wiring but what a difference mods make to 2 of the 3 sections of the turntable make when you add a better Batmobile, replace a dog chew toy with a more realistic Batphone and swap the Atomic Pile assembly for one that actually looks like what it’s supposed to be.

The differences between what I have (first three pictures) and what Stern did (last two) completely transforms the visual centerpiece of the game into one far more fitting for the game. People who don’t have the AP mod might not regret it, but I certainly would. And a couple hundred dollars in cosmetic changes to the game is rounding error on a $10k LE

The Atomic Pile transformation:

B5248765-0892-4209-B214-9708C0724162 (resized).jpegB5248765-0892-4209-B214-9708C0724162 (resized).jpeg

0757C97E-4C54-4966-B6F0-BA7B4FA7D34C (resized).jpeg0757C97E-4C54-4966-B6F0-BA7B4FA7D34C (resized).jpeg3D363F9E-3D0E-404C-96DC-0287A91EDE21 (resized).jpeg3D363F9E-3D0E-404C-96DC-0287A91EDE21 (resized).jpeg

The Stern look:

A40473E9-2274-4B84-AEF5-9EFF11FC60A4 (resized).jpegA40473E9-2274-4B84-AEF5-9EFF11FC60A4 (resized).jpegEC5B0F03-89CE-40CE-8892-197AADDCCADA (resized).jpegEC5B0F03-89CE-40CE-8892-197AADDCCADA (resized).jpeg
[

#13339 4 years ago

Love the mini Shakespeare bust, where did you grab that from?

** Update, NVM I just found it and ordered one lol. Really like that. **

Quoted from jfh:

You are absolutely right - most people won’t notice. But most Batman super fans would. And Batman 66 is a dream theme for me.
I’m not a big fan of most mods in general and have removed a few from my games. I have ColorDMD in all my games that support it, but few totally cosmetic mods like the Atomic Pile.
The AP is one of those rare mods that elevates the look of the game and further immerses you into the world under glass while looking like it belonged there in the first place. Any Batman fan instantly recognizes it as the iconic centerpiece of the Batcave. The thing Stern put on the game in that spot? Hardcore fans could tell you what it’s supposed to represent but it’s lazy and just doesn’t belong on Stern’s flagship game.
These are pictures before the computer mods covering the wiring but what a difference mods make to 2 of the 3 sections of the turntable make when you add a better Batmobile, replace a dog chew toy with a more realistic Batphone and swap the Atomic Pile assembly for one that actually looks like what it’s supposed to be.
The differences between what I have (first three pictures) and what Stern did (last two) completely transforms the visual centerpiece of the game into one far more fitting for the game. People who don’t have the AP mod might not regret it, but I certainly would. And a couple hundred dollars in cosmetic changes to the game is rounding error on a $10k LE
The Atomic Pile transformation:
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]
The Stern look:
[quoted image][quoted image]
[

#13340 4 years ago

The latest BM66 runs not only have the WMS style brackets, but they also have small metal cabinet corner braces at the top of each front corner (Not sure about the back). I will try and snap a pic tonight, but they should hold very nicely. Got to give them credit where due....they are listening.

#13341 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

The latest BM66 runs not only have the WMS style brackets, but they also have small metal cabinet corner braces at the top of each front corner (Not sure about the back). I will try and snap a pic tonight, but they should hold very nicely. Got to give them credit where due....they are listening.

Are you talking about these?

176E176D-9BD3-4434-B0B8-A67A8DD1C4F9 (resized).jpeg176E176D-9BD3-4434-B0B8-A67A8DD1C4F9 (resized).jpegEEC11EC6-878E-44CC-AAC5-8C153FD814E2 (resized).jpegEEC11EC6-878E-44CC-AAC5-8C153FD814E2 (resized).jpeg
#13342 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

[

My thing is.. I think the factory AP is done pretty damn well. Is the mod better? Sure.. but at 150+ for just a visual change to replace something that isn't necessarily 'broke' to start with.

It's not like it's a flat plastic, or just 4 pieces stuck together (like a GOT castle). It looks good factory.. the others are just enhancements.

#13343 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

My thing is.. I think the factory AP is done pretty damn well. Is the mod better? Sure.. but at 150+ for just a visual change to replace something that isn't necessarily 'broke' to start with.
It's not like it's a flat plastic, or just 4 pieces stuck together (like a GOT castle). It looks good factory.. the others are just enhancements.

The biggest thing that annoyed me about Stern's AP was the partitions would wiggle as the turntable rotated.

#13344 4 years ago

Are you talking about these?[quoted image][quoted image]

Yup...that be them. I don't remember if they were in my Munsters, but they are in my BM66.

#13345 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Yup...that be them. I don't remember if they were in my Munsters, but they are in my BM66.

Thanks, that is the machine I'm picking up Sunday and at least we know as of Aug 2018 build date they have had these fixes in place. The seller was nice enough to text me the photos that I requested. I just checked my Munster's and what they appeared to have done for this machine was to incorporate the lockdown bar receiver as part of the side wall brace as it's one piece now making turns at the corners and mounted up to where the first side rail bolt comes through.

#13346 4 years ago

to the people that are running the mod couples speaker kit with those Jensen Dub 4ohm speakers. Did you change the speaker setting to 4ohm in the settings? or are you still running 8ohm output? just curious. I noticed a sound difference with switching between 4ohm and 8ohm. 8ohm sounds much better but im afraid im might mess up the amp with these 4 ohm speakers

#13347 4 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

...New pinballs? I can’t remember who I bought from in the past. Though I thought people said to get good ones, don’t use sterns.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the balls that Stern is shipping with recent pins. I’ve owned multiple recent Stern’s and there has been no reason to swap balls immediately after purchase.
After hundreds of plays I’ve replaced factory balls on both Stern’s and JJP’s with the standard balls from Marco.

#13348 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Do the metal corner braces look like something that could be easily added to earlier games? I can’t really tell from the pics.

#13349 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Do the metal corner braces look like something that could be easily added to earlier games? I can’t really tell from the pics.

Yes as I have some fitted on mine which stern kindly sent over. Only problem though was the bolt that comes through the side armour on our early pins is not long enough to fit the corner brace onto and then put its nut back on.This has your ground braid attached.
Stern again sorted me out with a couple of extended bolts which I swapped out and all sorted.

IMG_20190525_112457 (resized).jpgIMG_20190525_112457 (resized).jpgIMG_20190525_112529 (resized).jpgIMG_20190525_112529 (resized).jpgIMG_20190525_112559 (resized).jpgIMG_20190525_112559 (resized).jpg
#13350 4 years ago

hey guys maybe this has been covered, and maybe it's truly the opinion of each owner, but what are you guys doing for pinblades?

I see a few out there.

I don't need 10 links I suppose, I have found a few. I see one style from pingraffix that looks like the city of gotham, and another style that looks similar with some POW , WHAM, BOP, type of words on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.99
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/267?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.