IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 374.
#13201 4 years ago

Hmmmmmm......

goldcat (resized).jpggoldcat (resized).jpg
#13202 4 years ago

This looks great but not sure how it would replace the existing cats that are riveted and part of the LEDs.

#13203 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

This looks great but not sure how it would replace the existing cats that are riveted and part of the LEDs.

Me either....but it's food for thought. These are some kind of cast resin, but 3D printed with an appropriate base that allows incorporating the existing LEDs. Just throwing this out there for my fellow pinheads to get the mod ideas flowing.....

#13204 4 years ago

Stern Of The Union says:
Batman ’66 – There is a new Batman update in the works.

How goods this. Remember all us early buyers wondering if we'd ever get code, and now it still continues.......

bitmoji-20181116102932 (resized).pngbitmoji-20181116102932 (resized).png
#13205 4 years ago

Noticed when I shoot the right orbit for a lock, it sometimes doesn't make it into the lock because the turntable is higher (not level) with the pf.

The front of the turntable appears to be fine.

Is this normal?

#13206 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Noticed when I shoot the right orbit for a lock, it sometimes doesn't make it into the lock because the turntable is higher (not level) with the pf.
The front of the turntable appears to be fine.
Is this normal?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/33#post-3603697

#13207 4 years ago

Joined with a NIB premium today! Already added the mod couple lighted speakers, art blades, chrome candy lockdown bar bat emblem, and lermods backboard building. Waiting on my bat signal and atomic pile mod from the mod couple and it’s all done. Such a great game!

042529E4-57C9-46A4-8F39-FDA806CFBD89 (resized).jpeg042529E4-57C9-46A4-8F39-FDA806CFBD89 (resized).jpeg4F7FF590-492D-4EBC-838D-24BDABAB4F9D (resized).jpeg4F7FF590-492D-4EBC-838D-24BDABAB4F9D (resized).jpeg65870950-762D-4646-B198-3738952AB124 (resized).jpeg65870950-762D-4646-B198-3738952AB124 (resized).jpeg
#13208 4 years ago

I’ve been looking for a Batman for several months.Finally found a HUO only Batman, it happened to be an LE which wasn’t on my radar but I couldn’t stop thinking about it after seeing it and had to empty my piggy bank to make it happen. Hopefully it’s a keeper but it’s loaded and very pretty.

6C13FEAC-4D28-4515-BFB0-6869AC7FF2E6 (resized).jpeg6C13FEAC-4D28-4515-BFB0-6869AC7FF2E6 (resized).jpeg7359F32C-270A-4A0A-8665-C2C19370EEDB (resized).jpeg7359F32C-270A-4A0A-8665-C2C19370EEDB (resized).jpegBEF6C2F5-5B15-4F65-9C78-BF8A582365C0 (resized).jpegBEF6C2F5-5B15-4F65-9C78-BF8A582365C0 (resized).jpeg
#13209 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Hey all.
Question re this added phone mod.
Mine is wired so that it is always on, which is OK.
However, instead of being on all the time am I able to safely join/splice this into the wiring of the main phone on the turntable so it behaves the same as that phone?
Just concerned re node boards, loads etc etc.
Advice appreciated as always.[quoted image]

Ummm, why are you installing it there??? It was meant to replace the rubber dog toy phone and work with the game on and off. Not sure I would install it always on in the corner. Maybe just follow the provided instructions for the best effect.

#13210 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I’ve been looking for a Batman for several months.Finally found a HUO only Batman, it happened to be an LE which wasn’t on my radar but I couldn’t stop thinking about it after seeing it and had to empty my piggy bank to make it happen. Hopefully it’s a keeper but it’s loaded and very pretty.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow great find!! Hate to say it, I would buy another if I found one... Next to a Pirates you have a mighty fun night planned. Congrats!

#13211 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ummm, why are you installing it there??? It was meant to replace the rubber dog toy phone and work with the game on and off. Not sure I would install it always on in the corner. Maybe just follow the provided instructions for the best effect.

Ummmmm, my game came that way and I'm curious as to the wiring , which I think you inadvertently just answered.

#13212 4 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Ummmmm, my game came that way and I'm curious as to the wiring , which I think you inadvertently just answered.

Ohh lol I assumed you purchased it and decided to go your own route. No worries, feel free to reach out more then happy to help you install it in the correct place if that is of interest.

#13213 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome score on the LE, you won’t regret that purchase! Question, I see you have 2 lit translites mounted in frames, where did you get those lit frames?

#13214 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hate to say it, I would buy another if I found one...

Save some for the rest of us will ya?

#13215 4 years ago

Welcome coin dropper!! Glad you could make it!!!

#13216 4 years ago

Finally starting to get a good idea of how to play this game. And, as a result, I am really beginning to enjoy it. Best score ever for me on it last night. Made it to Villian escape and had season 1 and 2 minor villians beaten but couldn't beat season 3 minor so no batusi. But this game has a lot to offer that I hadn't appreciated before now.

20190507_215401 (resized).jpg20190507_215401 (resized).jpg
#13217 4 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Finally starting to get a good idea of how to play this game. And, as a result, I am really beginning to enjoy it. Best score ever for me on it last night. Made it to Villian escape and had season 1 and 2 minor villians beaten but couldn't beat season 3 minor so no batusi. But this game has a lot to offer that I hadn't appreciated before now.
[quoted image]

Nice score.

Always surprises me now when I see a B66 that doesn’t have the Atomic pile mod.

#13218 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Nice score.

this one?

https://themodcouplepinball.com/products/batman-66-custom-atomic-pile-mod-kit-lighted

I don't have a Batman66, but that looks quite groovy!

#13219 4 years ago

its fine looking but $163 plus shipping good? You are welcome to send me one if you are so surprised...

#13220 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

its fine looking but $163 plus shipping good? You are welcome to send me one if you are so surprised...

I’m more surprised that people with $50000 worth of games in their basement complain about $170 mods.

#13221 4 years ago

IMO that mod is necessary. Stern should have done a better job when designing their version.

#13222 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

IMO that mod is necessary. Stern should have done a better job when designing their version.

I agree, all the mods The Mod Couple created for the game are top notch and reasonably priced for mods. You have to take in consideration the time, shipping, prototypes when designing, wear and tear on equipment (3d Printers), supplies. All of that brings down the profit for the creator of these mods. All the mods I show in my video for Batman 66 were well worth installing.

#13223 4 years ago

The Atomic Pile mod is an incredibly intricate and complex mod - must take hours to create. And it looks like it on the pin. Well worth the money in my opinion.

3_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg3_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
#13224 4 years ago

I completely agree with you guys that the atomic pile mod is fantastic looking. I also feel that the stock Stern one looks like shit. Same with the dog toy phone. Same with the flat cats. It's such a beautiful game and those cats look so cheesy and cheap. For the amount of money we spend on these pins they should all come with good quality 3d plastics instead of those flat plastic chintzy looking things.
People always complain about the price of jjp pins but at least with those you get quality molded toys that look good from the factory

#13225 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I completely agree with you guys that the atomic pile mod is fantastic looking. I also feel that the stock Stern one looks like shit. Same with the dog toy phone. Same with the flat cats. It's such a beautiful game and those cats look so cheesy and cheap. For the amount of money we spend on these pins they should all come with good quality 3d plastics instead of those flat plastic chintzy looking things.
People always complain about the price of jjp pins but at least with those you get quality molded toys that look good from the factory

And to your point, if Stern added some stunning Atomic Pile Mod to the game and charged for it, everyone's heads would explode. But those same folks will run out and spend $200 for the mod and add it with no second thought. And yes, I know it has to do with profit margins and how much Stern makes per machine, but they obviously have a certain percentage they have to make, and adding more costs more.

#13226 4 years ago

I heard they are working on another update to the game. What on earth does Lyman think this game needs to add for crying out loud?

#13227 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I heard they are working on another update to the game. What on earth does Lyman think this game needs to add for crying out loud?

MUST ADD MORE CODE!

#13228 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

MUST ADD MORE CODE!

I'm fine with it. I just don't know what the hell else there is to add!

#13229 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

This game seriously needs some kind of light show. And more interaction with the crane. But trust me I'm not complaining about the code as is. Its fantastic!

#13230 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Yep code is great, easily my favourite pin. If we want more I think most agree:

A bat-climb mode, more usage of the crane and a mode with the turntable locked to the TV and villains taunting you.

#13231 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Yep code is great, easily my favourite pin. If we want more I think most agree:
A bat-climb mode, more usage of the crane and a mode with the turntable locked to the TV and villains taunting you.

That all sounds so good.
Yes more crane mode. Agree

#13232 4 years ago

More Joker, Riddler laughing, light show

#13233 4 years ago

Think game needs a grand wizard mode of some sort after finishing, 4 main villains twice and one series of minor villains. Light show for sure and Batman dancing the Batsui winners mode celebration when all completed.

#13234 4 years ago

Actually yes, an ultimate wizard mode would be nice. As it stands, there isn't any sense of accomplishment when doing a lot, beyond points.

#13235 4 years ago

"Villian Vision" must have villians on it...please!!!

#13236 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Quoted from Doctor6:

I heard rumors he will finally be making the scoleri brothers less frustrating and who brought the dog mode less annoying.

#13237 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

"Villian Vision" must have villians on it...please!!!

Agree with this and it should have a mode associated with it, where the turntable stays in position and has video of villains on it taunting. Could be called taunt mode, (real original I know) lol. Video, not photos please.

#13238 4 years ago

When does the bat signal mod on playfield come on during gameplay?
Anyone know?

#13239 4 years ago

Anyone have any issue with the 1.03 code download from Sterns website? I downloaded and go to extract and I get one zip archive and two .spk files. It's not the usual three .spk files for me. Thoughts from someone that has downloaded and installed successfully?

#13240 4 years ago

Did something change since the last version or did I get a bad download?

#13241 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Nice score.

Believe it or not, I have the Atomic Pile mod. I just haven't gotten around to getting it installed yet....

#13242 4 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Believe it or not, I have the Atomic Pile mod. I just haven't gotten around to getting it installed yet....

Cool. Get on to it! It’s not that hard to install, but makes such a difference.

I was only commenting that the mod is now so ubiquitous that it’s unusual to see one without. I almost forgot what it looked like before.

#13243 4 years ago

Please stop using big words here at Pinside

#13244 4 years ago

I agree that there needs to be some sort of ultimate wizard mode, but it has to be within reach, unlike SDMEWM in TSPP.

Having to finish all 3 minor wizards would be pretty steep. Having to finish one along with Villain Escape seems too easy.

Hopefully Lyman can find the right balance to make this game legendary.

One question about the game... When you get a villain high score, it says like Penguin 48/49. What does that number mean?

#13245 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I agree that there needs to be some sort of ultimate wizard mode, but it has to be within reach, unlike SDMEWM in TSPP.
Having to finish all 3 minor wizards would be pretty steep. Having to finish one along with Villain Escape seems too easy.
Hopefully Lyman can find the right balance to make this game legendary.
One question about the game... When you get a villain high score, it says like Penguin 48/49. What does that number mean?

I think those are episode numbers. A lot of the major villain content that was used in the game is from the multi part episodes.

Rob

#13246 4 years ago

I’m thinking of getting the atomic pile mod. How easy is it to install I don’t want to have to do a bunch of work to get it in place. I can’t tell from the website how it gets installed. Thanks.

#13247 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballmlb:

I’m thinking of getting the atomic pile mod. How easy is it to install I don’t want to have to do a bunch of work to get it in place. I can’t tell from the website how it gets installed. Thanks.

It's not too bad, but threading the wire down is a pain. I used a hemostat to help it along.

#13248 4 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Just a heads up before you install. The pics on the instructions could be better. To identify the correct wires to disconnect, with the playfield up, simply tug a little on the wires above the playfield while looking into the turntable under the playfield. I had disconnected the wrong wires before doing the above! I initially had it placed backwards on the turntable as well! Suggest a second pair of hands as the screws and spacers can come loose at critical times during the process. It looks great, don’t let my installation experience deter you from buying this mod. It is an absolute must and I suck at anything mechanical.

#13249 4 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Did something change since the last version or did I get a bad download?

I would redownload and then make sure it all looks get when you unzip it. No changes or difference with the latest patch.

#13250 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I would redownload and then make sure it all looks get when you unzip it. No changes or difference with the latest patch.

Downloaded several times using different computers and different compression software with the same result...Which is after I download from Stern I extract and to my USB drive (As I have done many times before) and I will get two .SPK files and a compressed file. Usually I remember getting three .SPK files after decompressing. If I try to decompress the file I get an error stating it may be corrupted. Maybe I'll call Stern on Monday before I attempt and brick my machine. . Anyone else have any thoughts? Anywhere else that it can be downloaded?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.99
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/265?hl=monkeyboypaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.