IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7484 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 374.
#13101 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

It's turned into a monster game...play it all the time...no more "rampgate" talk from me....someone asked, I answered....onward, Batman!!!!

We do appreciate your sharing and trying so hard to help those of us that wish we had one too! Even if the default ramp works, I love the look of the one you did without plastic. Plus your video shows how superior it shoots! Thanks again!!

#13102 4 years ago

Can someone please post a picture of the kit installed. Not sure if mine has the fix from the factory or not.

#13103 4 years ago

I went on Sterns website and looked at the flyer my game was a December build and has a different plastic on the ramp than the picture on the flyer.

#13104 4 years ago

Damn! 13,000+ posts and I’m just getting started.
Can anyone link me some “must have” info regarding rules/tips/tricks, or things to check when you first get your game?
I’m grabbing a Premium on Saturday. Not sure on the build date.
Hardly know the rules, having only put a half dozen games on one so far.
In Lyman we trust. Looking forward to playing this one, getting to know the rules.

#13105 4 years ago

Welcome,Chambahz to our club!!!! Yes there are many things you need to know to really play this game!! Reread the posts on current play strategy,as it has grown since early codes!! Check to see yours has newest code1.02 I believe is what I have!! Good luck,have fun!!!!

#13106 4 years ago

Managed to get Holy multi-ball tonight, and previously did the other two.

Really exciting getting to them, but is that the extent of the game, or are there plans for an ultimate wizard mode?

Also, noticed before starting a game, you can hold downs flipper, and then switch through some different modes? Can anyone shed some light on this.

Thanks!

#13107 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Can anyone link me some “must have” info regarding rules/tips/tricks, or things to check when you first get your game?
In Lyman we trust. Looking forward to playing this one, getting to know the rules.

Welcome to the best club thread on pinside my friend..

DBE99448-2CF2-4F13-86E7-DD3FFB4C56C6 (resized).jpegDBE99448-2CF2-4F13-86E7-DD3FFB4C56C6 (resized).jpeg
#13108 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Managed to get Holy multi-ball tonight, and previously did the other two.
Really exciting getting to them, but is that the extent of the game, or are there plans for an ultimate wizard mode?
Also, noticed before starting a game, you can hold downs flipper, and then switch through some different modes? Can anyone shed some light on this.
Thanks!

Those are alternate episodes of the major villains, you can learn more in the rule sheet wiki on tiltforums.

#13109 4 years ago

This Pin really makes me laugh.
My Mrs thinks all Pinball is kinda of Meh....but even she plays this with a smile on her face.
Guess that’s what happens when your dragged up in the 70s and reflect back with some fond memories

Surfing Joker

#13110 4 years ago

What are people seeing new in 1.03 other than sling flashers working? Any SLE owners hearing ay new callouts?

#13111 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Any SLE owners hearing ay new callouts?

Stern needed the SLE owners to contact them to let them know their name and SLE number.

My guess is that with this update additional people got back to stern with their SLE number so they could be added to the callout list.

Pretty sure the only custom callouts in the code are still: "<name> get the bat phone".

#13112 4 years ago

I have to say that the cool music , great sound effects and The Joker laughing make this pin fun to play regardless of my poor scores. Adding Riddler giggles would be great!

#13113 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I have to say that the cool music , great sound effects and The Joker laughing make this pin fun to play regardless of my poor scores. Adding Riddler giggles would be great!

Agreed.....but that is a distant second to the Penguin squawks that are missing!!!!

#13114 4 years ago

I recently reacquired Batman and I love the game. Was there a previous post addressing the lack of Riddler and Penguin speech? The Riddler interaction could be so great.

#13115 4 years ago

Quick question... When balls come down from the left and right orbit, do they hit the slings, or go to flippers?

Mine (especially the left) drops down (especially after a failed shot) from the left ball guide and hits the top of the left orbit, and bounces dangerously to the right drain.

Just wondering if this is how the game goes for most of you.

#13116 4 years ago

Quick question... When balls come down from the left and right orbit, do they hit the slings, or go to flippers?
Mine (especially the left) drops down (especially after a failed shot) from the left ball guide and hits the top of the left orbit, and bounces dangerously to the right drain.

flippers. What is your pitch?

#13117 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

flippers. What is your pitch?

#13118 4 years ago

On mine the left goes to the flipper, the right hits the sling.

#13119 4 years ago

My feed from the right orbit was fine out of the box but the left orbit would hit the top of the sling or into the sling itself. You can adjust the metal rail by removing the plastic behind the gadget targets.

#13120 4 years ago

Hi Batclub,
Anyone had any issues with ball overshooting the batsignal / riddler hole switch?
Ball goes over the switch and sits at the back of the hole and Pin has to go in ball search mode?
Was thinking of sticking something at back of the hole to make ball fall back central in hole to activate switch to get launched back into gameplay....

#13121 4 years ago

Some of these would look cool on the playfield dotted around, nice and cheap but good quality:-

#13122 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hi Batclub,
Anyone had any issues with ball overshooting the batsignal / riddler hole switch?
Ball goes over the switch and sits at the back of the hole and Pin has to go in ball search mode?
Was thinking of sticking something at back of the hole to make ball fall back central in hole to activate switch to get launched back into gameplay....

Yes, happens to me alot

#13123 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hi Batclub,

Happens to me as well. I'm looking into a few different options to mitigate.

#13124 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hi Batclub,

Doesn’t happen to me often but enough to be annoying. Tried some foam but that seemed to make it worse so took it off. Thought about seeing if adjusting the switch would make a difference but haven’t gotten around to it.

#13125 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Some of these would look cool on the playfield dotted around, nice and cheap but good quality:-

I wouldn’t want to use any toys on the game not faithful to the series. And I think the scale is way off (though I admit I don’t have that same concern with Doc’s Parachute Pickup van).

#13126 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I wouldn’t want to use any toys on the game not faithful to the series. And I think the scale is way off (though I admit I don’t have that same concern with Doc’s Parachute Pickup van).

Agreed noting that Docs van is Actually series correct in every detail including the vehicle year. Those others shown are more of a Dubbs addition line. Don't recall Batman driving a top fuel dragster or the Joker in a VW bus. lol In my opinion, only the Eaglemoss Batman collection is true to the theme and extreme detail.

https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/search.aspx?id=batman

#13127 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Doesn’t happen to me often but enough to be annoying. Tried some foam but that seemed to make it worse so took it off. Thought about seeing if adjusting the switch would make a difference but haven’t gotten around to it.

Think maybe the turntable a bit high in that position, causing some air? Just a guess

#13128 4 years ago

Anyone know what to buy to protect the mystery hole/kickout? Mine is beginning to wear through the clear coat. Also seems cliffy is quite a ways out. Tia.

#13129 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

Anyone know what to buy to protect the mystery hole/kickout? Mine is beginning to wear through the clear coat. Also seems cliffy is quite a ways out. Tia.

Mylar or Cliffy are really the only options.

#13130 4 years ago

Mine hits the sling and power drains lol

Don’t set your game up at 7.5 degrees people. Haha

rd

#13131 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hi Batclub,

Thats the only fix I have found for this issue!! On further study,it seems those switches were installed backwards! So,if you put a small blue wedge in the rear,it will put your ball right on the hole!! Good luck!!

#13132 4 years ago

Previous post not complete,I had this issue as well!! You have to put a small wedge spacer in the rear,and it bounces the ball back into the hole! Now,see previous post

#13133 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Previous post not complete,I had this issue as well!! You have to put a small wedge spacer in the rear,and it bounces the ball back into the hole! Now,see previous post

Any pic of this??

#13134 4 years ago

What is a blue wedge spacer?

#13135 4 years ago

Does anyone know why “this week in pinball” says they’re talking about a “shelved Catwoman”?

#13136 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

Yeah.. When I reached out recently he was still 3 months behind.

#13137 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

Yeah.. When I reached out recently he was still 3 months behind.

That sux. My buddy ordered his BM66 protectors right before me and got them in a week. I paid for mine almost 3 weeks back now.

#13138 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

That sux. My buddy ordered his BM66 protectors right before me and got them in a week. I paid for mine almost 3 weeks back now.

Is it a generic size, would another protector fit that could be ordered from Bay Area amusements, etc?

#13139 4 years ago

I recommend putting Mylar there until you can get the Cliffy. Sometimes that's all it takes to protect certain areas.

#13140 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I recommend putting Mylar there until you can get the Cliffy. Sometimes that's all it takes to protect certain areas.

What a source for mylar that is precut to fit scoops like this?

I have Cliffys, but find they can occasionally cause rejections on certain applications.

#13141 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Does anyone know why “this week in pinball” says they’re talking about a “shelved Catwoman”?

She has shelves and she knows how to use them?

Rob

#13142 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

She has shelves and she knows how to use them?
Rob

Saw her original car at the Petersham museum in LA last week. Exact same car was also used in Bewitched and Star Trek:
05E5AA23-3C7E-4C42-A461-7A3758CB083B (resized).jpeg05E5AA23-3C7E-4C42-A461-7A3758CB083B (resized).jpeg658B8D61-95CE-47B9-B923-2E7E0D9DF3D1 (resized).jpeg658B8D61-95CE-47B9-B923-2E7E0D9DF3D1 (resized).jpeg

Museum is highly recommended if anyone is in LA. Make sure you book a Vault tour - unbelievable. Most incredible collection of anything I’ve ever seen.

#13143 4 years ago

And also the original Bat Bike:

CF476A2C-1426-421F-B9FE-367092DFC384 (resized).jpegCF476A2C-1426-421F-B9FE-367092DFC384 (resized).jpegCFB6E467-61AF-408E-88BC-FE2B0C54EC98 (resized).jpegCFB6E467-61AF-408E-88BC-FE2B0C54EC98 (resized).jpeg
#13144 4 years ago

Ok, so who else snickers at the chicken noises...... or is it just me

#13145 4 years ago

New owner of BM66. Great game but I have a problem with the auto shooter lane kicker sending the ball up into the ramp in the ball lane. This is probably covered already but is there any solution. Thanks

#13146 4 years ago

What a source for mylar that is precut to fit scoops like this?

I buy self stick Mylar at a crafts store and cut to fit. Much cheaper and can be customized to be used wherever needed.

#13147 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Currently suffering from “my new game is the best game ever” syndrome.

#13148 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I buy self stick Mylar at a crafts store and cut to fit. Much cheaper and can be customized to be used wherever needed.

Hmmmmm... Wondering if I should go mylar or Cliffys for the penguin and bat signal holes.

Anyone getting any rejections using Cliffys?

Also, what's the install like one these two parts?

I've already put the shooter lane and drain protector on. Just feeling lazy to do the other two, and reluctant because I don't want it to affect game play.

#13149 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Currently suffering from “my new game is the best game ever” syndrome.

No one here feels sorry for you ...

(And some long time owners are still “suffering”)

#13150 4 years ago

Hmmmmm... Wondering if I should go mylar or Cliffys for the penguin and bat signal holes.
Anyone getting any rejections using Cliffys?
Also, what's the install like one these two parts?
I've already put the shooter lane and drain protector on. Just feeling lazy to do the other two, and reluctant because I don't want it to affect game play.

I'd have to think they may actually help in the game. I have a lot of rejects on the penguin hole, same with the bat signal on the bounce back.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/263?hl=aukraut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.