IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 374.
#12701 5 years ago

What do you guys think gadget LE #9 Bat Shark Repellent is worth?

Or any LE? No idea what they’re selling for.

#12702 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I thought I was going to have to sell my LE #66 a while back and had figured 11k for it. Game has $1500 in mods and Stern only made 240 of them so it is truly a low production game.

#12703 5 years ago

Does anyone else get bad audio when Mr. Bookworm says something about our precocious pests have escaped us? I think its the only bad audio I've heard but it bothers the crap out of me every time because its so scratchy

#12704 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Does anyone else get bad audio when Mr. Bookworm says something about our precocious pests have escaped us? I think its the only bad audio I've heard but it bothers the crap out of me every time because its so scratchy

Mine does the same thing never notice until you brought it up... thanks ... jk ..I have a December 26 dated pin

#12705 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Minimum $11k US. Depending on mods/condition, could easily be $12k. In Australia, probably a gazillion dollars

I’d put a couple hundred for the gadget plaque alone. At least one NIB LE sold for more than the SLE list price.

#12706 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Didnt a Le sell in sydney a couple week ago for 26k

#12707 5 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

That was the word. It was #66 the Adhesive Bat Bomb. Flying Foes.
I thought it was yours @mighteagle ?

#12708 5 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Was it advertised?

#12709 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Was it advertised?

yeh on Gumtree

#12710 5 years ago

I finally started installing some mods! Well, just one, but those Art Blades are perfect.

The Mod Couple
Bat-Computers Upgrade kit!
Batcave Spinner Upgrade Kit Complete with mounting disk!
Custom Atomic Pile Mod Kit Lighted!
Custom LED Batphone Upgrade
DocQuest Mini Bat-signal Interactive Game playfield mounted
"KaPOW" custom shooter plate
Sewer Magnet Protector Mod kit

MezelMods
Pinball Crane Upgrade Kit
Pinball Backboard Building
VUK and Kickback Illumination

Pinball Life
Stern Factory Authorized Shaker Motor Kit for Stern SPIKE & SPIKE 2 System Games
Batman '66 Art Blades

The Modfather
Batman 66 Premium Pincup

#12711 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

That was the word. It was #66 the Adhesive Bat Bomb. Flying Foes.
I thought it was yours @mighteagle ?

Not mine too attached to mine waiting on munsters le and my rooms full

#12712 5 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Not mine too attached to mine waiting on munsters le and my rooms full

Looks like it was, this is what you said.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#12713 5 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

How much is USD is $26k Aussie dollars?

#12714 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

US$26000 is AUD$38750

#12715 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

If you meant the other way round AUD$26000 is US$17450

#12716 5 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Coil stop is shot on my left flipper. Noticed that when the flipper was up and a fast ball hit it, the flipper would dip and pulse back causing a big bounce of the ball up the playfield.

Sounds like your end of stroke switch needs adjusting.

The way it works ... when a fast ball hits the raised flipper, it falls down, the switch opens, and the coil fires again to raise it.

It should be set up in such a way that the flipper doesn’t fall too far before it fires again.

rd

#12717 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Sounds like your end of stroke switch needs adjusting.
The way it works ... when a fast ball hits the raised flipper, it falls down, the switch opens, and the coil fires again to raise it.
It should be set up in such a way that the flipper doesn’t fall too far before it fires again.
rd

Ya Dave, I was thinking the same thing. When I went to check it was all gold dust under the left flipper and the small piece of the stop is sliding into the sleeve... New one should be here this week. I am going to double check that EOS when I swap out the stop and hopefully get it all sorted out.

#12718 5 years ago

Listening to Kaneda, and the rumour is that another BM66 premium package might be announced.
Will be interesting if this happens.

#12719 5 years ago

What did he mean by another package exactly?

#12720 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Listening to Kaneda, and the rumour is that another BM66 premium package might be announced.

And new code on the way.

#12721 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

What did he mean by another package exactly?

I assume he means a new art package, but time will tell.

#12722 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

I assume he means a new art package, but time will tell.

Franchi has said in the past he had a very short time to prepare the batman66 art package.

Maybe Stern is giving him a chance to redo the art to give it the same level of detail he put into the munsters or guardians?

#12723 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Franchi has said in the past he had a very short time to prepare the batman66 art package.
Maybe Stern is giving him a chance to redo the art to give it the same level of detail he put into the munsters or guardians?

Possibly he’s running tons of those special art blades you got from him so you should sell me yours before they are everywhere! Lol

#12724 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Is this before or after they start making TBL? Lol. Unless Kanada is specific I wouldn’t read to much into it. They are running another run of Batman Premium that we knew.

#12725 5 years ago

Not sure why Stern would redo the art when people are generally happy with the art on BM66. I've never heard that as a reason not to get one, in fact it's usually listed as a plus. Just seems like a very strange thing for Stern to spend money on. Would it sell one more pin? Who knows, but it seems very unlikely.

Anyway, just joined the club today. It makes an awesome pairing with TNA

#12726 5 years ago

I ordered BM66 from my local distributor in early February and was told that Stern would produce BM66 in March. Last week, however, the distributor informed me that the next production will take place in April. Does anyone know the reason for the delay and the exact date of the next production?

#12727 5 years ago
Quoted from tipontop:

I ordered BM66 from my local distributor in early February and was told that Stern would produce BM66 in March. Last week, however, the distributor informed me that the next production will take place in April. Does anyone know the reason for the delay and the exact date of the next production?

Congrats on the order and welcome to the club. I’m sure a significant portion of their manufacturing line will be dedicated to getting the new black knight pros built. Batman is worth the wait though.

#12728 5 years ago

I was supposed to get my BM66 in March as well, now told first or second week in April.

#12729 5 years ago

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense to spend the $ developing another art package.

I can’t imagine there are very many people who have said “I really want Batman 66 but the art sucks”.

#12730 5 years ago
Quoted from tipontop:

I don't believe the March run was pushed. From my understanding the March run sold out very fast and they are doing an April run as well. I was too late with my payment to get in on the March run, so I was advised mine will be from the April run. That was the last I heard.

#12731 5 years ago

I own one of the premiums that came with the signed Adam West trading card and might be putting it up for sale or trade soon. Does anyone have a guess on what added value if any that would add to the machine?

#12732 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I own one of the premiums that came with the signed Adam West trading card and might be putting it up for sale or trade soon. Does anyone have a guess on what added value if any that would add to the machine?

I have one too, but I don't know that the card adds much to the value. My guess is not much unless its a big fan of the theme. I think the value in the late run premiums is more that they have all the fixes in place already.

#12733 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I believe that Adam West charged $100-$150 for an autograph at signing events. These signed cards are usually around $150 on eBay.

I would say the added value to the right buyer is around $100.

#12734 5 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

I believe that Adam West charged $100-$150 for an autograph at signing events. These signed cards are usually around $150 on eBay.
I would say the added value to the right buyer is around $100.

Try getting him to sign one now.

#12735 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Realistically, nothing. If you are very lucky, maybe $100.

#12736 5 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I don't believe the March run was pushed. From my understanding the March run sold out very fast and they are doing an April run as well. I was too late with my payment to get in on the March run, so I was advised mine will be from the April run. That was the last I heard.

Hmmm. I sent my money in February and told mid March delivery.... now told April.

#12737 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Hmmm. I sent my money in February and told mid March delivery.... now told April.

Me too, oh well. Worth the wait for me

#12738 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

All this April talk makes me feel lucky that I was able to get a machine from GEX in early/mid February. And a signed one to boot!

Hold on, it's worth it.

#12739 5 years ago

I just ordered one this week; the distributor that I'm getting it from has 6 of them in stock (well, 5 now!), all of them signed.

#12740 5 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

I just ordered one this week; the distributor that I'm getting it from has 6 of them in stock (well, 5 now!), all of them signed.

I order mine 2 weeks ago, and have to wait till April.
Congrats on scoring a signed one!

#12741 5 years ago

I think I might start taking Surf's Up Joker first because it's quicker to complete. I find that I concentrate on the minor villains so much that I am not completing the major ones and getting that extra ball as much as I would like.

Rob

#12742 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think I might start taking Surf's Up Joker first because it's quicker to complete. I find that I concentrate on the minor villains so much that I am not completing the major ones and getting that extra ball as much as I would like.
Rob

Ring around the Riddler is also only 2 stages long, I'll sometimes do that with surfs up joker to get the extra ball sooner.

#12743 5 years ago

I’m joining the cool kids club this week! I’ll be picking up Gio’s (Pinball Refinery, Zdoor) personal home game and I’m stoked. The powder coating and armor looks awesome.

Anyone out there interested in parting ways with their LE topper?? Never hurts to ask...

Junky

#12744 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Anyone out there interested in parting ways with their LE topper??

Congrats on joining the club. It’s a great game.

If you find someone to sell the topper make sure they sell you the control boards that drive it.

#12745 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Congrats on joining the club. It’s a great game.
If you find someone to sell the topper make sure they sell you the control boards that drive it.

If you find someone to sell their LE topper make sure to bring them in for a psychiatric exam!! lol

#12746 5 years ago

Hey guys

If I have access to a projector from the LE can it be installed and work with the Premium version ?

I literally know zero about how it works and connects but I am told it syncs with LE topper?? Hence I am unsure if it can be used / connected as a stand alone item?

Any answers appreciated as always

#12747 5 years ago
Quoted from Wotto:

Hey guys
If I have access to a projector from the LE can it be installed and work with the Premium version ?
I literally know zero about how it works and connects but I am told it syncs with LE topper?? Hence I am unsure if it can be used / connected as a stand alone item?
Any answers appreciated as always

Depends which version of the Stern projector you have.

If you want the projector to be activated via the game code and turn on and off during gameplay you need the projector that came with node boards. Stern sold that version for $250.

Stern also produced a version specific to LE owners for $200. The LE owners already have the topper that includes node boards that activate all the various topper lights and can also control the projector.

If you have the $200 version and you dont have the controlling node boards than it cant be activated by the game code.

You should still be able connect it and have it just be on whenever the game is on. I believe the Stern version requires 48 volts to run the projector. There should be a relay board with your projector that has an input for the 48v projector power and a 12v or 5v control signal to toggle the relay.

#12748 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense to spend the $ developing another art package.
I can’t imagine there are very many people who have said “I really want Batman 66 but the art sucks”.

hmmm.... I would be in on a BM66 with an updated art package
Looking forward to see what they do with it when it's revealed

#12749 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

If you find someone to sell their LE topper make sure to bring them in for a psychiatric exam!! lol

price-1 (resized).jpgprice-1 (resized).jpg
#12750 5 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

hmmm.... I would be in on a BM66 with an updated art package
Looking forward to see what they do with it when it's revealed

On Kaneda's latest podcast he mentioned again that a new Batman66 art package is coming and he recommended potential buys wait to see it before getting the current art package.

Although still a rumor, I dont think it's as far fetched as his other recent predictions. They did it with AC/DC Luci so why not Batman to drive more sales? Could see a bump in sales if they coupled a new art release along with updated code.

I think Franchi would jump at the chance to revisit it since he was so rushed the first time.
If they ran out of the current playfields, plastics, translites, etc and had to order new ones the only new cost would be however much Franchi charges to do a refresh.

Since he's such a huge Batman fan, he might do it on the cheap just cuz he wants it to look as detailed as his more recent games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 18,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/255?hl=blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.