IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 374.
#12551 5 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

I had a rubber break in the turn table and had to tear it down and replace. I had an amazing game going after, for $18bil. But I had 2 minor and major wizards. Seams I could’ve been much higher. I had 4x screen multiplier on king tut. I noticed I wasn’t getting batturn during my games. Also no play field multiplier. If in king tut 4x mode is that the play field multiplier? Or did I mess a switch or something up when repairing and it’s not registering? I swear I hit that damn batturn a lot during multi balls and the insert was flashing, as it does before a few more hits to start batturn. Any thoughts?

Mine sometimes doesn't register a atomic pile switch hit every now and then but not too often. Bat turn is ready when the insert is blue and playfield multipliers are ready when the atomic pile is pulsing red, if you're not starting either when you hit the target then there is a problem.

#12552 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Mine sometimes doesn't register a atomic pile switch hit every now and then but not too often. Bat turn is ready when the insert is blue and playfield multipliers are ready when the atomic pile is pulsing red, if you're not starting either when you hit the target then there is a problem.

So I figured out the one of the tv wires was wrapped around the atomic pile switch and therefore not registering. 2 major and all 3 minor wizard modes achieved, with 4x King tut and an end score of $18bil, which isn't awful...but feeling very depressed thinking what could've been with playfield multipliers and batturn going.

#12553 5 years ago

Any help on Where can I find the hot wheels batgirl cycle and the joker mobile as well?

#12554 5 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Does anyone know if/when the bat signal light at the back right of the playfield ever turns on during the game? It flashes during the attract mode but never comes on in a game.

So I finally saw the bat signal toy turn on during the game... it comes on after you've completed the 4 major villains and the bat insert starts flashing. When you do whatever you must do to get the multiball going, the bat signal turns on! A lot of work to get there, but it does do something at least. Now I can sleep. lol

#12555 5 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

So I finally saw the bat signal toy turn on during the game... it comes on after you've completed the 4 major villains and the bat insert starts flashing. When you do whatever you must do to get the multiball going, the bat signal turns on! A lot of work to get there, but it does do something at least. Now I can sleep. lol

Mine also comes on at the start of each game.

#12556 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Any help on Where can I find the hot wheels batgirl cycle and the joker mobile as well?

Eaglemoss has the most authentic Batman vehicles including many unique villain vehicles. I personally opted for the Penguin Batmobile. Love it.

https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/search.aspx?id=batman

#12557 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

When do the slingshot flashers go on during gameplay? I put the Mezelmod siren domes over them and then played a game, without the flashers going on. Tested the flashers and they work. I’ve never paid attention to these when I play...

They do in villain escape wizard mode

#12558 5 years ago

Hi, I'm a lucky guy, I'm in the club with a nice Batman 66 premium! I installed the protector and I have a problem with the mini playfield: when the ball go inside the batcave, the ball does not come out. There is a little gap between the main and the mini playfield that stop the ball. Is it possible to adjust the height of miniplayfield? Or do you have any idea to solve this issue? Thanks!

#12559 5 years ago
Quoted from springer77:

Hi, I'm a lucky guy, I'm in the club with a nice Batman 66 premium! I installed the protector and I have a problem with the mini playfield: when the ball go inside the batcave, the ball does not come out. There is a little gap between the main and the mini playfield that stop the ball. Is it possible to adjust the height of miniplayfield? Or do you have any idea to solve this issue? Thanks!

Look here:
Post #1649 How to level the turntable mech on Batman 66. (Listed above in "Key Posts" section)

#12560 5 years ago

Soon to be in the club, my machine en route across the Atlantic.
Hoping there's an Adam West card in there......

#12561 5 years ago

I'm happy to see everyone getting new machines, but man it kinda stinks to have bat pin-suffered through the first two years of this nonsense with one of the first games off the line and not have a signed card.

#12562 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

I'm happy to see everyone getting new machines, but man it kinda stinks to have bat pin-suffered through the first two years of this nonsense with one of the first games off the line and not have a signed card.

A member of my local league has an early production table and he says that his upper saucer isn't tapered around the edges and rejects a lot. Do you or anyone else on here have a straight sided saucer?

#12563 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Curious since I am just starting my membership into the Batman 66 club... what is this signed card you speak of? I have a NIB on its way soon...

#12564 5 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Curious since I am just starting my membership into the Batman 66 club... what is this signed card you speak of? I have a NIB on its way soon...

Oh, you bought one!! Sweet, You will enjoy it!! Awesome deep game, right up your alley!

#12565 5 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Adam West signed a certain allotment of Topps Batman trading cards which were standard on the SLE and LE games and offered on select premium games (kind of a mystery lottery) located on the apron where the price cards are normally located.

#12566 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Adam West signed a certain allotment of Topps Batman trading cards which were standard on the SLE and LE games and offered on select premium games (kind of a mystery lottery) located on the apron where the price cards are normally located.

500 cards in total, 80 for the SLE's, 240 for the LE's and the remaining 180 scattered randomly on premiums.

You occasionally see Adam West signed trading cards on ebay but no way to be sure if its really authentic or not.

Burt Ward occassionally goes to comicon type shows so you could get a signed card from him in person. I went to a show a year or so ago and got a few cards signed by Burt for some pinsiders who couldn't make the show. He owns an SLE and says he loves playing it with his wife.

rps20190228_234420 (resized).jpgrps20190228_234420 (resized).jpg
#12567 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Look here:
Post #1649 How to level the turntable mech on Batman 66. (Listed above in "Key Posts" section)

I found the three screws and solved the problem! Thank you crwjumper

#12568 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

500 cards in total, 80 for the SLE's, 240 for the LE's and the remaining 180 scattered randomly on premiums.
You occasionally see Adam West signed trading cards on ebay but no way to be sure if its really authentic or not.
Burt Ward occassionally goes to comicon type shows so you could get a signed card from him in person. I went to a show a year or so ago and got a few cards signed by Burt for some pinsiders who couldn't make the show. He owns an SLE and says he loves playing it with his wife.[quoted image]

Once again big thank you for that Doc!

Did you mount your signed Burt card in your game in the end?

#12569 5 years ago

So my MB66 I bought from first owner has a playfield protector on it. On the one hand, there isn't a dimple on the entire playfield, but I seem to have a pretty tough time making the orbit shots and I'm wondering does anyone think it would shoot better without the protector? Would the ball travel faster or slower without? Anyone have any experience? This is literally the first pin I've ever played that has this thin protector on it.

#12570 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So my MB66 I bought from first owner has a playfield protector on it. On the one hand, there isn't a dimple on the entire playfield, but I seem to have a pretty tough time making the outlane shots and I'm wondering does anyone think it would shoot better without the protector? Would the ball travel faster or slower without? Anyone have any experience? This is literally the first pin I've ever played that has this thin protector on it.

By outlanes you mean orbits? I doubt the protector will change the orbit shots. The left orbit is tricky with or without a protector.

#12571 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

but I seem to have a pretty tough time making the outlane shots

I try and avoid shooting those ones, personally ...

rd

#12572 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Once again big thank you for that Doc!
Did you mount your signed Burt card in your game in the end?

Yes!

The Adam West card that came with my LE also had Robin on it so it was a good one to add Burt's signature.

rps20170307_203015 (resized).jpgrps20170307_203015 (resized).jpg

The funny story is I brought my game to a comic show that Adam and Burt were at. At the start of the show, I paid for Burt to autograph on my card.

Later at the end if the show Adam and Burt came and played my game on their way out. Burt said he had an SLE but wasn't sure he understood all the rules. After explaining the main villain modes to him (much simpler code at that time) he thanked me by signing my apron.

rps20171025_221311 (resized).jpgrps20171025_221311 (resized).jpg

So I actually got two Burt autographs. Would have loved to have Adam sign the apron as well but he seemed to be in more of a hurry to leave the show.

I was just glad to get a chance to play a game with them on my machine. Would be hard to ever sell this game due to the sentimental value (and the fact it's just an awesome game to play).

83f4cfe86be74348cbf907f42ba0954188a50ad7 (resized).jpg83f4cfe86be74348cbf907f42ba0954188a50ad7 (resized).jpg

#12573 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I try and avoid shooting those ones, personally ...
rd

It’s not a shot a lot of players aim for.

#12574 5 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

It’s not a shot a lot of players aim for.

Its definitely my best shot. i can hit it from almost any angle.

#12575 5 years ago

So does anyone else's turn table sometimes not move in the correct position during games? Doesn't happen all the time, but its frustrating when its the mode to start a major villain, the phone is blinking but its not turned to the phone so it won't start no matter how many times I hit it. Anyone else see this on occasion?

#12576 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So does anyone else's turn table sometimes not move in the correct position during games? Doesn't happen all the time, but its frustrating when its the mode to start a major villain, the phone is blinking but its not turned to the phone so it won't start no matter how many times I hit it. Anyone else see this on occasion?

Did you test the unit in the turntable diagnostic menu?

Rob

#12577 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

It’s strange, I’ve had this happen every once in a while. My thought was, perhaps I shut off the game before the table was back to the tv position. However, once I started the game, it would return to the tv position. Obviously, that was not cause. It could be a code bug?

#12578 5 years ago

Btw,has anyone captured Shane and it shows him but skips the jail door sound and graphic change and not get a season credit? I’ve swear this has happened two or three times.

#12579 5 years ago

Where can you buy other mods besides the ones here in pinside market.. I notice many other mods but cant seem to find them. Any idea where?

#12580 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Yes!
The Adam West card that came with my LE also had Robin on it so it was a good one to add Burt's signature.
[quoted image]
The funny story is I brought my game to a comic show that Adam and Burt were at. At the start of the show, I paid for Burt to autograph on my card.
Later at the end if the show Adam and Burt came and played my game on their way out. Burt said he had an SLE but wasn't sure he understood all the rules. After explaining the main villain modes to him (much simpler code at that time) he thanked me by signing my apron.
[quoted image]
So I actually got two Burt autographs. Would have loved to have Adam sign the apron as well but he seemed to be in more of a hurry to leave the show.
I was just glad to get a chance to play a game with them on my machine. Would be hard to ever sell this game due to the sentimental value (and the fact it's just an awesome game to play).
[quoted image]

Awesome Story, you would be crazy to sell that machine now. Imagine having Batman and Boy Wonder playing your machine —— Kapow

#12581 5 years ago

You should enlarge and frame those pics and hang them near your game

#12582 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Where can you buy other mods besides the ones here in pinside market.. I notice many other mods but cant seem to find them. Any idea where?

Which ones are you looking for?

#12583 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

If your interested we offer a complete line of Batman 66 Mods including the Awesome DocQuest lineup. Feel free to check us out. Thanks!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

#12584 5 years ago

Yeah, there’s a few code bugs still and places where there’s no sound at all. The turntable can get put in the wrong place when Mr. Freeze is running. It’s like it doesn’t know what to do with endless modes sometimes.

For example, answering the Batphone should always be the priority mode. It should override everything. I’ve had the phone ringing on the turntable in a spot where it was unanswerable.

#12585 5 years ago
Quoted from cbdarden:

I’ve had the phone ringing on the turntable in a spot where it was unanswerable.

I've had that happen once in a blue moon as well.

#12586 5 years ago

FWIW - Spoke to Mike Vinikour from Stern today at the Louisville show. We talked about BM66 and how much longer they are going to keep producing it, and he mentioned that as long as they keep selling out runs like they've had in the last 6-9 months they'll keep making it, and he also mentioned that Lyman isn't done with it yet either, he's still working on it!!

#12587 5 years ago

AUKraut, that’s awesome Lyman is still working on the code.
We’ve only had the premium for a week or so but are really digging the game.
Just incredible theme integration.

#12588 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

FWIW - Spoke to Mike Vinikour from Stern today at the Louisville show. We talked about BM66 and how much longer they are going to keep producing it, and he mentioned that as long as they keep selling out runs like they've had in the last 6-9 months they'll keep making it, and he also mentioned that Lyman isn't done with it yet either, he's still working on it!!

I want more Joker stuff.

#12589 5 years ago
Quoted from cbdarden:

and places where there’s no sound at all.

I don't know if some of these are bugs, intended or just not finished. Bookworm has missing speech during the batmobile scenes and the wrong audio clip plays when bookworm is talking in the trashcan. Then there's no sound at the end of Mr Freeze for example (where he should be saying his catchphrase "wild"). Maybe some of the audio isn't usable because there's show music playing?

Rob

#12590 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Very cool. Either they extended the license or it wasn’t your typical 3 year one.

As for Lyman still working on it - always figured there would be some more cleanup, but a Bat-Climb mode would be the ultimate icing on the cake! (Wouldn’t it be cool if the Santa Claus one was only used on December 25th?)

#12591 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Very cool. Either they extended the license or it wasn’t your typical 3 year one.
As for Lyman still working on it - always figured there would be some more cleanup, but a Bat-Climb mode would be the ultimate icing on the cake! (Wouldn’t it be cool if the Santa Claus one was only used on December 25th?)

There is a a bit of a bat climb mode already in the game. It's one of the penguin chapters. But if you are thinking of the guest appearances, those unfortunately would not be in the game because of licensing.

I now want to hear more 'WILD!' in the game

Rob

#12592 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yup the Bat-Climb is one he wanted to include but licensing was an issue. The Santa Clause idea sounds great. Fingers crossed it can happen.

#12593 5 years ago

I thought the only licensing restriction was the use of Madge Blake (Aunt Harriet). Wasn’t aware there was an issue with the Bat-Climb guest stars.

I’d love to see the Green Hornet/Kato, Santa Claus, Colonel Klink, Jerry Lewis and Sammy Davis Jr. I really wouldn’t miss the others.

#12594 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I thought the only licensing restriction was the use of Madge Blake (Aunt Harriet). Wasn’t aware there was an issue with the Bat-Climb guest stars.
I’d love to see the Green Hornet/Kato, Santa Claus, Colonel Klink, Jerry Lewis and Sammy Davis Jr. I really wouldn’t miss the others.

From what I understand it was the famous cameos that were the licencing problem. So many estates to licence through, sounds like a headache.

#12595 5 years ago

Getting a BM66 from the March run.

Considering putting a playfield protector on the game before I play it.

Anyone installed one on a BM66? Installation easy? Which supplier did you use (not sure if there are multiple ones)?

I started another thread on this but now I am specific to BM66 experiences.

Thanks

#12596 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Yup the Bat-Climb is one he wanted to include but licensing was an issue.

Even if you didn't have the celebrity cameos just a mode with batman and robin climbing up the building would be very cool.

Lyman kinda did this already in the penguin mode as it shows Batman doing a solo bat-climb up a giant umbrella. The only part I dont like about that clip is the Hana Barbara style cartoony walking sound effects which are out of place for the show. Batman's climbing sound reminds me of Fred (twinkle toes) Flintstone doing his infamous bowling approach.

If they wanted to have people pop up during the climb they could use Stern people as stand ins (kinda like what they did with Steve Ritchie for the extra ball animation).

#12597 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I want more Joker stuff.

Indeed. I’d like to hear the Riddlers laugh track and the penguins quack, quack.

#12598 5 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Getting a BM66 from the March run.
Considering putting a playfield protector on the game before I play it.
Anyone installed one on a BM66? Installation easy? Which supplier did you use (not sure if there are multiple ones)?
I started another thread on this but now I am specific to BM66 experiences.
Thanks

Pretty easy to install. During installation, keep a piece of paper between the bottom of the crane ball and the surface of the protector. The bottom of the ball has a sharp point that could scratch the protector as you are moving it around during installation.

I got mine from the guys in Germany. I think they also sell them at bayareaamusements.com .

#12599 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Even if you didn't have the celebrity cameos just a mode with batman and robin climbing up the building would be very cool.
Lyman kinda did this already in the penguin mode as it shows Batman doing a solo bat-climb up a giant umbrella. The only part I dont like about that clip is the Hana Barbara style cartoony walking sound effects which are out of place for the show. Batman's climbing sound reminds me of Fred (twinkle toes) Flintstone doing his infamous bowling approach.
If they wanted to have people pop up during the climb they could use Stern people as stand ins (kinda like what they did with Steve Ritchie for the extra ball animation).

Yup, totally agree. Santa Claus would work fine, and then include Sheats and Gomez sticking their heads out

#12600 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Yup, totally agree. Santa Claus would work fine, and then include Sheats and Gomez sticking the

Yup, totally agree. Santa Claus would work fine, and then include Sheats and Gomez sticking their heads out

Some of the higher ranked players in pinball popping out would be fun too, maybe Bowen, Kieth, Raymond, Eric, and the Sharpe's could all have little words of encouragement for you as you play. That could be fun.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.99
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/252?hl=sako-trg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.