For the record, what is there in batman already is great, no doubt.
It's the result of a lot of work already done and I think we should not underetimate all the work it takes for the video selection, finetuning with audio, etc...
But this is what the game needs:
- an ultra wizard mode that combines majors and minors to play (or complete) them all. Now you can reach each wizard mode quite fast! I feel i'm playing for points only now where in other games I play for the ultra wizard mode (like last man standing, encore, end of the line, iron throne, ..)
- more lightshows
- more crane work / variation
- better strategy use of egghead (now it's only 'points'). There is no reason to take egghead before any other villain instead of an easier minor villain completion towards a minor wizard mode
- turn down the strength of bookworm in combination with freeze. That with your playfield multiplier constant on is just too strong.
- more guidelines towards the player: what have you earned when completing a minor, does it last for the ball or game?
- guidelines that there are wizard modes present when completing minors
- guidelines in number of gadgets you have ready
- more usage of spinner and target behind it
-correct multiplier value on superjackpot complete for a major in the scoop when having king tut multipliers active
-count the multipliers for the egghead cashin in the bonus (now bonus value is the unmultiplied value of that shot, so you feel stolen )
-shame is broken (you can replay it without having to play mad hatter)
-show the difference between a completed minor and a played but not completed minor in the select screen (for example jailed artwork above it)
If that could be in the game, than it's perfect