IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 374.
#1101 7 years ago

Just saw the latest version of pinball browser is out and lets you see all the videos in a spike firmware file. Looks like batman 0.65 code has 1,831 videos in it! Lots of great clips in there. Looking forward to seeing them in the game itself eventually.

#1102 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Just saw the latest version of pinball browser is out and lets you see all the videos in a spike firmware file. Looks like batman 0.65 code has 1,831 videos in it! Lots of great clips in there. Looking forward to seeing them in the game itself eventually.

Please have clips from the movie in there, there would be no better mode/s than a "some days you just can't get rid of a bomb" and "Robin! Hand me the shark repellent bat spray" hidden wizard or hurry ups

#1103 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Would you recommend cutting the square into a circle with a box cutter before or after applying to the playfield?
I keed, I keed But seriously I thought someone did sell these, I can't find them now but I could have sworn I saw someone that was selling them before specific to the large magnets.

PBL sells them.

#1104 7 years ago

I've still got my Batman, but I must say this has to be the sparsest code any game has initially shipped with since WoZ. At least with Batman it's still playable with the glass on. lol.

#1105 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've still got my Batman, but I must say this has to be the sparsest code any game has initially shipped with since WoZ. At least with Batman it's still playable with the glass on. lol.

My box is finally sitting in my garage. Can't get to setting it up yet and leaving town for a week!

Maybe code update is coming again soon.

#1106 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe code update is coming again soon.

Lets hope so. I bought this game because I liked the way it played the first ten minutes I gave it a shot. I had no idea I'd pretty much played it out by then.

I know with Lyman it will get better, but rushing this thing out and charging some $15,000 for the pleasure of being the first to own it should probably be downright embarrassing to the marketing geniuses behind it. Jokes on us! Ha ha.

rexfeatures_409779f-e1444143177165 (resized).jpgrexfeatures_409779f-e1444143177165 (resized).jpg

#1107 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Please have clips from the movie in there, there would be no better mode/s than a "some days you just can't get rid of a bomb" and "Robin! Hand me the shark repellent bat spray" hidden wizard or hurry ups

Agreed. And we gotta have at least one Joker "Oh deeeelicious"!!

#1108 7 years ago

Next code update will be next Tuesday per Gomez.

#1109 7 years ago

Thought I'd share a mod I just completed with my BM66SLE

I was dissapointed with the color saturation of the red light topper. It just appeared too pink to me, not deep red enough like a real police or emergency type light.

To fix it, I bought some photo filters on Amazon - you'll get more colors than you want but the cost is cheap ($11.99) - you just need the red color

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CCIKB5Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Reminder as you can see in the pics, the gel filters come with both side protected by plastic that must be peeled off.

You can use my templates to save a bunch of time if you decide to do this - most of the time was making the template for each section.

You'll be adding red filter material to: Sides of dome, top of dome and each side flasher
- When you add the filter to the sides of the dome, put the seam to the back and add a piece of tape to hold in place
- The "back" of the dome is easy to find as there are 2 screw holes closest together (opposite the single screw in the front)
- The side flashers are put in by folding down the tab and tucking the "wings" into the inside of the rest of the filter material
- Then just force it in ... it's VERY tight and tough to push down as the filter material is stiff - stick with it, you can't really hurt it
- The dome piece (the circle) is the easiest, just cut it, peel the protective material off and drop it in UNDER the 2 screws - they will hold it in place, no tape needed

I am VERY pleased by how deep red the color is now - very happy with the results

2 videos show before (front and top views)
2 videos show after (front and top view)

It's even more impressive in person!

Before front view

After front view

Before top view

After top view

20170124_213135 (resized).jpg20170124_213135 (resized).jpg20170124_221914 (resized).jpg20170124_221914 (resized).jpg20170124_222053 (resized).jpg20170124_222053 (resized).jpg20170124_222153 (resized).jpg20170124_222153 (resized).jpg20170124_222224 (resized).jpg20170124_222224 (resized).jpgScan038 (resized).jpgScan038 (resized).jpg20170124_231223 (resized).jpg20170124_231223 (resized).jpg

20170124_222123 (resized).jpg20170124_222123 (resized).jpg

#1110 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Agreed. And we gotta have at least one Joker "Oh deeeelicious"!!

That's gotto be a there if you score well in joker modes. Hopefully Lyman adds a good amount of high score boards like he did with TWD.

#1111 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

PBL sells them.

You or anyone have a link to where PBL(or anyone) sells these mylar protectors, all I see is little small magnet ones, not the large ones?

#1112 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

You or anyone have a link to where PBL(or anyone) sells these mylar protectors, all I see is little small magnet ones, not the large ones?

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=303

#1113 7 years ago

Im still waiting for the shipping co. call on the delivery of my prem. Ive purchased the hallmark ornaments and I think they looks great. Much better than articulated action figures. I dont feel there's a need for the penquin as he's in the crane, but I was bummed there was no hallmark riddler. Im making a riddler plastic for mine that will go in the rear right corner. I will use the green fluorescent acrylic, it will be approx. 4in tall, and the image Im using is from a photo of a larger maquette. The art style is right in line with the hallmark ornaments and I think will fill the bill ala Monster Bash with it's Wolfman plastic.

RIDDLER 2 (resized).jpgRIDDLER 2 (resized).jpg

#1114 7 years ago

Has anyone gone to [email protected] to register your pin?? I don't see anywhere to do that! ???

#1115 7 years ago
Quoted from Multiball33:

Next code update will be next Tuesday per Gomez.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a code update today.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#1116 7 years ago

hmm riddle me this batman. I wonder if that RF cage is why the European machines are here yet...

has anyone in Europe taken delivery?

Cheers,
Neil.

#1117 7 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

they better have some sort of shark thingy in the game, after all the code name was shark!

Cheers,
Neil.

#1118 7 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

they better have some sort of shark thingy in the game, after all the code name was shark!
Cheers,
Neil.

Pretty sure that was to misdirect in regards to Jaws? (I think/hope Jaws comes eventually...)

#1119 7 years ago

With the pricing structure, they jumped the shark.

#1120 7 years ago

I sure hope Batgirl gets some game play action. Also, Batman running around with the bomb would be perfect for a mini-wizard mode.

#1121 7 years ago

Double spots added....bottom 2/3rds playfield lit very well ( this in a dark room) on to the top 1/3 ( have a couple of ideas) waiting on parts.....

IMG_0223 (resized).JPGIMG_0223 (resized).JPG

IMG_0225 (resized).JPGIMG_0225 (resized).JPG

IMG_0224 (resized).JPGIMG_0224 (resized).JPG

#1122 7 years ago

MT45, thanks for putting us all to shame and making me feel so inferior! Great job, now I have to see how good that looks and then look at my topper

Btw, I've got #111 sitting in the box as I left town.

That's either the Jokes on Catwoman or some gadget I suppose

#1123 7 years ago

Joining the club Sunday,bought a used premium,I am an original xmle owner so I can wait for code and I believe Lyman will do it right

#1124 7 years ago

I had double spots set up like that too, but the harsh reflection of the bulb on the black artwork right next to egghead and bookworm was driving me crazy.

#1125 7 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I had double spots set up like that too, but the harsh reflection of the bulb on the black artwork right next to egghead and bookworm was driving me crazy.

So where did you move them? Or did you just take them off?

#1126 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Double spots added....bottom 2/3rds playfield lit very well ( this in a dark room) on to the top 1/3 ( have a couple of ideas) waiting on parts.....

Anyone worked out how to light up the rotating mech yet?

#1127 7 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Just got to bend and point where you want. These aren't perfectly pointed yet, obviously, but difference night and day, it's a nice, even spread, actually....I personally can't stand ball troughs that glow like the sun to try and light up higher, but to each their own. Trough lights rock for flash effects, however...

#1128 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Anyone worked out how to light up the rotating mech yet?

Waiting on some parts, and have a couple ideas......pretty sure it's gonna work....

#1129 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Pretty sure that was to misdirect in regards to Jaws? (I think/hope Jaws comes eventually...)

Pretty sure the Shark codename had something to do with this .....

rd

IMG_4229.GIFIMG_4229.GIF

#1130 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Waiting on some parts, and have a couple ideas......pretty sure it's gonna work....

Same here

#1131 7 years ago

Added yellow tissue paper to my four lower inlane and outlanes. Much much better.

If code changes and the nodes eventually make them go nuts (like in GOT? But I don't think that's possible here) and it looks weird eventually... easily removed. For now much better.

IMG_0653.JPGIMG_0653.JPG
IMG_0654.JPGIMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0655.JPGIMG_0655.JPG

#1132 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Thought I'd share a mod I just completed with my BM66SLE
I was dissapointed with the color saturation of the red light topper. It just appeared too pink to me, not deep red enough like a real police or emergency type light.
To fix it, I bought some photo filters on Amazon - you'll get more colors than you want but the cost is cheap ($11.99) - you just need the red color
amazon.com link »
Reminder as you can see in the pics, the gel filters come with both side protected by plastic that must be peeled off.
You can use my templates to save a bunch of time if you decide to do this - most of the time was making the template for each section.
You'll be adding red filter material to: Sides of dome, top of dome and each side flasher
- When you add the filter to the sides of the dome, put the seam to the back and add a piece of tape to hold in place
- The "back" of the dome is easy to find as there are 2 screw holes closest together (opposite the single screw in the front)
- The side flashers are put in by folding down the tab and tucking the "wings" into the inside of the rest of the filter material
- Then just force it in ... it's VERY tight and tough to push down as the filter material is stiff - stick with it, you can't really hurt it
- The dome piece (the circle) is the easiest, just cut it, peel the protective material off and drop it in UNDER the 2 screws - they will hold it in place, no tape needed
I am VERY pleased by how deep red the color is now - very happy with the results
2 videos show before (front and top views)
2 videos show after (front and top view)
It's even more impressive in person!
Before front view
» YouTube video
After front view
» YouTube video
Before top view
» YouTube video
After top view
» YouTube video

Awesome! I was just at the hobby shop this weekend looking for the red filter material. You did EXACTLY what I was looking to do and for the same reason. As a retired cop, I want RED, not half-assed Red/Orange! lol Thanks for the link

#1133 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Looks real nice. Should come from the factory with double spots but that might put pressure on their thin profit margin

#1134 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Pretty sure the Shark codename had something to do with this .....
rd

Guess he needs a can of this:

IMG_6834 (resized).JPGIMG_6834 (resized).JPG

#1135 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

MT45, thanks for putting us all to shame and making me feel so inferior! Great job, now I have to see how good that looks and then look at my topper
Btw, I've got #111 sitting in the box as I left town.
That's either the Jokes on Catwoman or some gadget I suppose

Easy fix Ice if you decide to go that route - PM for advice
BTW congrats on #111 ... cant wait to see pics of it!

Quoted from Manimal:

Awesome! I was just at the hobby shop this weekend looking for the red filter material. You did EXACTLY what I was looking to do and for the same reason. As a retired cop, I want RED, not half-assed Red/Orange! lol Thanks for the link

I'm with you! Red (not pink) doggone it! BTW thanks for your service ... underappreciated profession these days

#1136 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Added yellow tissue paper to my four lower inlane and outlanes. Much much better.
If code changes and the nodes eventually make them go nuts (like in GOT? But I don't think that's possible here) and it looks weird eventually... easily removed. For now much better.

Is it as simple as sliding it in? I think it looks excellent. Wondering if I now have a use for my yellow photo filter materials

#1137 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Guess he needs a can of this:

That's the best gadget!

#1138 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Looks real nice. Should come from the factory with double spots but that might put pressure on their thin profit margin

Agreed..the even wash belonged from the beginning.....those targets on the rotisserie are going to be a bitch. I've gotta use the larger ( 12v style ) reflector and definitely the highly focused Optix Maximus spot to focus the beam down on the targets, with minimal wash on tv screen. The upper area ( batman and robin) will be handled easily. Should work really good to finish pf lighting in a non aggressive way.

Also have a great left ramp reinforcement that will be basically bolt on....makes the ramp incredibly solid and smooth...I'll post that as well, when I sort.

#1139 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

That's the best gadget!

Happy with it. Just picked it up yesterday.

Here's the card lol:

IMG_6835 (resized).JPGIMG_6835 (resized).JPG

Overall really happy with the game. Code is basic but not as bad as I thought it would be based on Pinside. Quality is good - some minor issues, but nothing that can't be fixed. Confident this will evolve to be a good game.

IMG_6838 (resized).JPGIMG_6838 (resized).JPG

IMG_6837 (resized).JPGIMG_6837 (resized).JPG

#1140 7 years ago

Those 5 games are an All-Star Stern lineup for sure!

#1141 7 years ago

I'm working on a fix for the ball flying off the left ramp.

Does anyone know of a store that sells hex spacers?

#1142 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Those 5 games are an All-Star Stern lineup for sure!

Wasn't intentionally all Stern. I've just been downsizing from 12 games that were a mix of BW, JJP and Stern to these 5. For each game I sold, I'd go through an imaginary process of putting "quarters" on games I wanted play. The last game to be selected would get the chop. Like musical chairs. And this is what I was left with (obviously except b66 which hadn't arrived yet). The only exception is ST could have been AC/DC, but I just recently swapped those 2 for a change and enjoying ST just as much at the moment.

So far really happy with having less games and particularly these ones.

#1143 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Is it as simple as sliding it in? I think it looks excellent. Wondering if I now have a use for my yellow photo filter materials

Yes ubetcha. It is as simple as sliding/wedging it in. Orange or blue would probably look good just for fun and to shake it up.

Also, I might just try some red inside the siren on the topper (that I don't want...). Maybe not as good or as clean as the awesome red filter idea but might get the job done.

#1144 7 years ago

Any fixes for the ball that gets stuck behind the bat mobile turntable?

#1145 7 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

Any fixes for the ball that gets stuck behind the bat mobile turntable?

Try setting your pitch to 7.5.

#1146 7 years ago

I asked before but is the shaker worth buying for my premium

#1147 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I asked before but is the shaker worth buying for my premium

Yess

#1148 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

BTW thanks for your service ... underappreciated profession these days

+1 Thank you!

#1149 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm working on a fix for the ball flying off the left ramp.
Does anyone know of a store that sells hex spacers?

Pinball Life. I just ordered a bunch and have ordered in the past. Many sizes available

#1150 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Pinball Life. I just ordered a bunch and have ordered in the past. Many sizes available

I was looking for a local store.

I ended up putting my order through them anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.