IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 374.
#10801 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Nope, but I think I’m one of the lucky ones that has a well built and put together left orbit never had an issue with a good clean shot being rejected by the bumper.
But I know a lot of people have put it on the inside of the ramp instead of the outside.

I alos dont have trouble with that shot with the blue number on the outside of the ramp. I nbn did remove the tie wrap holding the cable behind that ramp though.

#10802 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I alos dont have trouble with that shot with the blue number on the outside of the ramp. I nbn did remove the tie wrap holding the cable behind that ramp though.

I actually have no problem with the shot. However, two friends who play tournaments were really struggling with the shot and telling me something was wrong with my BM66, as they have no issue with the shot on location. It occurred to me that perhaps the location one made it easier by moving the blue foam, and they got used to it.

#10803 5 years ago

Game code 0.94 available :

V0.94.0 - Aug. 30, 2018
=======================

- Added new King Tut mode: Season 2, Episode 87 ("King Tut's Coup")
and Season 2, Episode 88 ("Batman's Waterloo").
- Added ROBIN'S HOLY MULTIBALL mode for completing one TV mode from
SEASON 1, one TV mode from SEASON 2, and one TV mode from SEASON 3.
- Added a select screen for BATUSI MULTIBALL and ROBIN'S HOLY MULTIBALL
so the player can choose which mode to play after completing one TV
mode from SEASON 1, one TV mode from SEASON 2, and one TV mode from
SEASON 3.
- Changed the default volume to 17 (from 30, which was very loud).
- Moved the main TV timer so it can be seen when there are multiple
small TVs on the display.
- Added new video for Mad Hatter 69/70 in attract mode.
- Fixed an issue where the video quality of the video clips used for Mad
Hatter 69/70 was not good.

#10804 5 years ago

Great stuff...

bitmoji-20180831075912 (resized).pngbitmoji-20180831075912 (resized).png
#10805 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Game code 0.94 available :
V0.94.0 - Aug. 30, 2018
=======================
- Added new King Tut mode: Season 2, Episode 87 ("King Tut's Coup")
and Season 2, Episode 88 ("Batman's Waterloo").
so the player can choose which mode to play after completing one TV
mode from SEASON 1, one TV mode from SEASON 2, and one TV mode from
SEASON 3.
- Changed the default volume to 17 (from 30, which was very loud).
- Moved the main TV timer so it can be seen when there are multiple
small TVs on the display.
- Added new video for Mad Hatter 69/70 in attract mode.
- Fixed an issue where the video quality of the video clips used for Mad
Hatter 69/70 was not good.

I guess George wasn't kidding when he said another update was coming soon. Glad to see my favorite villain (King Tut) is getting more episodes. Robin's Holy multiball is an unexpected surprise, can't wait to try it out.

#10806 5 years ago

Excellent!!!!! Time for a USB party.

#10807 5 years ago

There is so much going on with this game it might already be better than TWD. Lyman is the KING

#10808 5 years ago

Looking forward to seeing ROBIN'S HOLY MULTIBALL mode...

#10809 5 years ago
fullsizeoutput_a47 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_a47 (resized).jpeg
#10810 5 years ago

Yep, just get more high scores.

#10811 5 years ago

Wow, and to think the game code is only at .94.

Lyman is going all out with this game.

#10812 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

so the player can choose which mode to play

Great. Now there are two modes I'm never going to see without taking the glass off...

#10813 5 years ago

Holy Code Update Robin. Havent even played the last update lol.

#10814 5 years ago

Well, my proto left ramp and wire form off in powder land ( finally) no better excuse than that to pull the glass and see all the modes I haven't been able to achieve...

#10815 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Great. Now there are two modes I'm never going to see without taking the glass off...

Well, you can always go this route.

XbkHslY%QX66Gmm8oJ7BOQ (resized).jpgXbkHslY%QX66Gmm8oJ7BOQ (resized).jpg
#10816 5 years ago

Dang...the file is over 4 gb. Time to buy a new flash drive.

#10817 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Well, you can always go this route. [quoted image]

I just did that on Aerosmith and it didn’t help on just scoring like I thought it would. Multi balls on Aerosmith doesn’t seem to score as good as BM66. Wonder if a code update will improve scoring on Aerosmith?

#10818 5 years ago

Wow. This game is coming along!!! It will be one of Stern’s best when completed!!!

#10819 5 years ago

Update 0.94.0 went without a hitch. Make sure you have room for over 4gb on your USB.

#10820 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Multi balls on Aerosmith doesn’t seem to score as good as BM66

Multiballs on AS can be huge scorers. Like - dominate the whole game huge.

Lock 5/6 balls (preferably 6) in the toy box - Start Sweet Emotion (or any mode) - start MB - hit the toy box a couple of times, hit a couple of lock shots, first lock starts 2x playfield then 3x playfield —- Ching Ching Ching cashing in time!

Watch the NYCPC Finals video on PapaTv on YouTube, where Bowen goes from dead last at 5m on ball 3, to winning at 200m+, just doing that sequence.

rd

#10821 5 years ago

Wow, King Tut is the king ding-a-ling of the game now. His episodes are so cool and campy. I just wish I could play well enough to beat more than one of them each game.

#10822 5 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Wow, King Tut is the king ding-a-ling of the game now. His episodes are so cool and campy. I just wish I could play well enough to beat more than one of them each game.

It's time, it's time to play with the glass off.

#10823 5 years ago

HOLY NEW CODE DROP BATMAN!

Quick to the Bat Conputer to download!

#10824 5 years ago

Content wise this game is super. Another 2 modes extra is just great. And we aren't finished yet.
Still waiting for the tactical part in the rules that goes a little deeper, lightshows...

If STERN reeds this... I'm the type of customer that needs this type of game and buys them. I will not buy Aerosmith, guardians,.. but I buy TWD, B66, ... because of the way the balance, fine touches, and rules are so perfect!

#10825 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Content wise this game is super. Another 2 modes extra is just great. And we aren't finished yet.
Still waiting for the tactical part in the rules that goes a little deeper, lightshows...
If STERN reeds this... I'm the type of customer that needs this type of game and buys them. I will not buy Aerosmith, guardians,.. but I buy TWD, B66, ... because of the way the balance, fine touches, and rules are so perfect!

Lyman generally adds and tweaks lightshows last after he’s done gameplay and bugs, some kick ass lightshows are coming I’m sure of it.

Haha I read that as you buy Lyman games but don’t buy Lonnie games, pretty much like 90% of us in this club

#10826 5 years ago

Robin Holy Multiball should be one funny mode:

0B90E4E0-D95A-4A04-A9A7-E8C1B6A21FAC.gif0B90E4E0-D95A-4A04-A9A7-E8C1B6A21FAC.gif10EA9E49-6C38-4503-B609-3348BE04564B.gif10EA9E49-6C38-4503-B609-3348BE04564B.gif16823F89-F483-43C8-B641-7F6744FD1B75.gif16823F89-F483-43C8-B641-7F6744FD1B75.gif292F98A6-BFE7-4E7F-9501-2F96AE896CCF.gif292F98A6-BFE7-4E7F-9501-2F96AE896CCF.gif3934259F-A8DF-4472-A4BA-9B5D0685B521.gif3934259F-A8DF-4472-A4BA-9B5D0685B521.gif5D40CC41-7D8D-47C4-8D2A-64A1AC26E700.gif5D40CC41-7D8D-47C4-8D2A-64A1AC26E700.gif6ED1D18A-C65C-4E94-B93D-40B979DDDF73.gif6ED1D18A-C65C-4E94-B93D-40B979DDDF73.gif7D1E2622-4C51-4671-BA3E-C9A3F5BF18ED.gif7D1E2622-4C51-4671-BA3E-C9A3F5BF18ED.gifD72814D6-69FA-4A92-819C-D9D3350BCDBB.gifD72814D6-69FA-4A92-819C-D9D3350BCDBB.gifED5DDC92-E962-4EB8-BDD6-D32440E08109.gifED5DDC92-E962-4EB8-BDD6-D32440E08109.gif
#10827 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Stern will see you own Xenon, and assume you'll buy anything. Lol

#10828 5 years ago

Xenon is a piece of art regarding art and sound

#10829 5 years ago

The Robin Holy Multiball is awesome. It plays random quotes of Robin saying "Holy <fill in the blank> " for each of the lit jackpots.

Also noticed that the added Tut episodes (King Tut's Coup/Batman's Waterloo) are the ones that feature Lee Meriweather in them and she is in the clips that play during that mode. She played Catwoman in the 1966 Batman movie so now we have all 3 catwomen in the game.

#10830 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The Robin Holy Multiball is awesome. It plays random quotes of Robin saying "Holy &lt;fill in the blank&gt; " for each of the lit jackpots.
Also noticed that the added Tut episodes (King Tut's Coup/Batman's Waterloo) are the ones that feature Lee Meriweather in them and she is in the clips that play during that mode. She played Catwoman in the 1966 Batman movie so now we have all 3 catwomen in the game.

lee_robin.jpglee_robin.jpg
#10831 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The Robin Holy Multiball is awesome. It plays random quotes of Robin saying "Holy &lt;fill in the blank&gt; " for each of the lit jackpots.

Doc can you change video clip assets with Pinball Browser?

And is the blacked out/invisible fight scene from Season 3 still featured in the game?

#10832 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

can you change video clip assets with Pinball Browser?

No.

Quoted from J85M:

And is the blacked out/invisible fight scene from Season 3 still featured in the game?

Yes. That's in Villian Escape mode after you capture all of the 4 major villians.

#10833 5 years ago

Now that's there is a "Holy whatever" mode, I'd like to see a Batclimb mode somewhere - perhaps in the main game like Bat Turn (probably my favorite mode in the game)?

#10834 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I understand why that clip was used since it's from the only episode where they fight all the villains simultaneously.

Unfortunately due to the third season budget cuts they couldn't afford to do a full fight scene with all the villains so in the story the villains are invisible. The fights takes place in the dark to give the dynamic duo better odds against the invisible villains.

They did film some doubles of the villains as the get out of their cells which is in the game at the start of the mode.

Maybe they could just get quick tight closeup shots (that way the background location of the fight might not be noticed) of the different villains fighting from other episodes and try to splice those on instead of the blackout fight.

#10835 5 years ago

New code and Labor Day weekend?
Thank you Lyman for the help reducing my household productivity to absolute 0.

#10836 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Now that's there is a "Holy whatever" mode, I'd like to see a Batclimb mode somewhere - perhaps in the main game like Bat Turn (probably my favorite mode in the game)?

Of all the Robin Holys I’m hoping this one is in:4E18022E-2F5D-48C2-BC06-FABF1656F754.gif4E18022E-2F5D-48C2-BC06-FABF1656F754.gif as it’s one of the more ridiculous sounding lines from Robin and always makes me laugh.

#10837 5 years ago

I saw Gas Escape or Gas something in the adjustments today - anyone know what that is? Or something not in the code yet?

#10838 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I saw Gas Escape or Gas something in the adjustments today - anyone know what that is?

That’s for when you’re at the pinball show and someone does a crop duster.

rd

#10839 5 years ago

We are having issues loading the 0.94 code. Is anyone else having any issues?

Our machine is coming up code update failed.

Thanks

Edit: We got the new code installed successfully. We had 2 faulty USB sticks. Both have gone to be recycled!

#10840 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We are having issues loading the 0.94 code. Is anyone else having any issues?
Our machine is coming up code update failed.
Thanks

Nope. Loaded cleanly.

Try another stick or reformat and try again.

#10841 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Nope. Loaded cleanly.
Try another stick or reformat and try again.

Thanks very much. Just making sure the code is ok. Yes we have just got back from the shops with a few new sticks!

#10842 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Thanks very much. Just making sure the code is ok. Yes we have just got back from the shops with a few new sticks!

Did you notice this on the download page?

Note: It has come to our attention that some customers using Windows 7 have had difficulty extracting the latest Batman code release. The native extractor in Windows 7 has difficulty dealing with the file size on certain Windows 7 machines.

Please download the free open source archive extractor. 7-Zip from this link http://www.7-zip.org/ and install before unzipping the game code ***

#10843 5 years ago

Atomic Batteries to Power! Turbines to Speed! Its time to see what sinister amazement Lyman has in store for us. Finally time to fire up the USB for an extended weekend. Down to the Batcave!

#10844 5 years ago

Anyone know what scale the following set is??

7679ABA6-C234-4769-9BDB-4CB4DB49D5B1 (resized).jpeg7679ABA6-C234-4769-9BDB-4CB4DB49D5B1 (resized).jpeg
#10845 5 years ago

Awesome that he added another wizard mode for the minor villains, but I don't know if it's just me or what, but I can't seem to get anywhere in those modes. At best I only complete one minor per game, so I've never seen Batusi. If the expectation is to be able to see not only one , but multiple minor villain wizard modes per game, I don't think I'll ever get there. Anyone else thing the minors are too difficult? Maybe this could be tweaked to only require starting three minors, rather than finishing them? Or get say Holy Multiball for starting them, and Batusi for finishing them? As it is now, it just seems too difficult to get to one, much less both. It also seems odd that the minor villains are so much harder than the major villains.

I'm also a little surprised he decided to let us choose the wizard mode for doing one of each season, rather than have one wizard mode associated with all first season, one with all second season, one with all third season (if there is going to be a third wizard mode). Seems like it would make more sense to light the season one insert, get the season one mini-wizard, etc. Then again who knows what Lyman's master plan is in the end. The way it is now could be a placeholder while all the minors are being put in place.

Either way...it's an amazing game just as it is. I'm just thinking out loud here.

#10846 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone know what scale the following set is??
[quoted image]

1:50

#10847 5 years ago

Thanks thundergod are you 100% sure on that? Most places don’t even say what scale they are but the two sites that do says 1:64, just trying to double check for a little project

#10848 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Awesome that he added another wizard mode for the minor villains, but I don't know if it's just me or what, but I can't seem to get anywhere in those modes. At best I only complete one minor per game, so I've never seen Batusi. If the expectation is to be able to see not only one , but multiple minor villain wizard modes per game, I don't think I'll ever get there. Anyone else thing the minors are too difficult? Maybe this could be tweaked to only require starting three minors, rather than finishing them? Or get say Holy Multiball for starting them, and Batusi for finishing them? As it is now, it just seems too difficult to get to one, much less both. It also seems odd that the minor villains are so much harder than the major villains.
I'm also a little surprised he decided to let us choose the wizard mode for doing one of each season, rather than have one wizard mode associated with all first season, one with all second season, one with all third season (if there is going to be a third wizard mode). Seems like it would make more sense to light the season one insert, get the season one mini-wizard, etc. Then again who knows what Lyman's master plan is in the end. The way it is now could be a placeholder while all the minors are being put in place.
Either way...it's an amazing game just as it is. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Hopefully Lyman realises it’s a little too tough for most to achieve and with one more wizard mode coming we can get:

• one accessible for simply starting a minor villian from each season.
• one accessible for completing a minor villain from each season.
• one accessible for completing all main villains & villain escape.

#10849 5 years ago

Has anyone gone to Stern to see if they provide the additional addons they are putting on the newer build pins.

Example the metal diverter on the Catwoman left side plastic.

I know it’s been mentioned but is that the only difference so far.

#10850 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Has anyone gone to Stern to see if they provide the additional addons they are putting on the newer build pins.
Example the metal diverter on the Catwoman left side plastic.
I know it’s been mentioned but is that the only difference so far.

Email your distributor or Pat or Chas direct at Stern and they will send you out all the current fix kits.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/217 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.