IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 374.
#10701 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So has most everyone moved the blue rubber bumper from the left outside of the left ramp to the inside of the left ramp to make the left orbit shot easier?

Not me.

#10702 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So has most everyone moved the blue rubber bumper from the left outside of the left ramp to the inside of the left ramp to make the left orbit shot easier?

I really don't have much trouble hitting the left orbit shot; it's the left ramp shot that drives me nutso.

#10703 5 years ago

That shot does seem super tight on mine. It is satisfying to get it perfectly but there is no margin for error.

#10704 5 years ago

Nor me. Starting a mode, hitting the beige arrow Penguin hole shot, and ripping the left orbit for 2x mode is one of my favourite shots in pinball.

Probably nail it 7/10 times. Always bummed when I miss it lol

rd

#10705 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Starting a mode, hitting the beige arrow Penguin hole shot, and ripping the left orbit for 2x mode is one of my favourite shots in pinball.
rd

It’s definitly one of the most satisfying combo shots, always reminds me of the EOL combo shot in TRON, both are fantastic.

#10706 5 years ago

Any SLE owners visit this thread anymore?

#10707 5 years ago

has anyone seen an issue with the joker mode since the last update? there is no final red light shot to lead to the jackpot to jail the joker. the 2 white targets by the car keep flashing, but no last shot appears. the only way i know to beat the mode is to use gadget button and then the jackpot light flashes to jail the joker. i assume is the last code as i didn't have before and all my lights seem to be working.

#10708 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

has anyone seen an issue with the joker mode since the last update? there is no final red light shot to lead to the jackpot to jail the joker. the 2 white targets by the car keep flashing, but no last shot appears. the only way i know to beat the mode is to use gadget button and then the jackpot light flashes to jail the joker. i assume is the last code as i didn't have before and all my lights seem to be working.

I'll have to check this out and report back. Hadn't noticed honestly.

#10709 5 years ago

Have a couple general questions

When I played the game at TPF. The joker mode was the surfer episode. It’s not when I play on my machine. I thought I remember someone saying that you could change the episode to play. Is that correct or did this episode just change with code. If you can change it, how do you.

I have heard in the past about changing channels on the Villian Vision TV. Either I haven’t got to that point or I don’t k ow what to do. I have never really used the small TV yet

Thanks.
Loving this game. A lot to learn. Lol

#10710 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Have a couple general questions
When I played the game at TPF. The joker mode was the surfer episode. It’s not when I play on my machine. I thought I remember someone saying that you could change the episode to play. Is that correct or did this episode just change with code. If you can change it, how do you.
I have heard in the past about changing channels on the Villian Vision TV. Either I haven’t got to that point or I don’t k ow what to do. I have never really used the small TV yet
Thanks.
Loving this game. A lot to learn. Lol

You can select which villain episodes you want before you plunge the first ball when the Batman logo fades out. Press and hold the right flipper to select the villain, then press the left flipper to select the episode. Press and hold the right flipper again to go to the next villain, ect. ect.

To change between active modes on the lcd, press and hold the gadget button for about a second.

#10712 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

You can select which villain episodes you want before you plunge the first ball when the Batman logo fades out. Press and hold the right flipper to select the villain, then press the left flipper to select the episode. Press and hold the right flipper again to go to the next villain, ect. ect.
To change between active modes on the lcd, press and hold the gadget button for about a second.

Thank you for the info.

As far as changing the little screen. Is that anytime or just during certain modes?

#10713 5 years ago

you know, i don't know. i never pay attention to the little screen while playing. good question.

#10714 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

If you don't happen to have a major villain mode running, you can select episodes as well before plunging subsequent new (not saved or ball lock awarded) balls. This doesn't tend to occur too often for me though.

#10715 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Thank you for the info.
As far as changing the little screen. Is that anytime or just during certain modes?

I'm not sure on that but I think it's somewhat tied to whatever is on the big lcd.

#10716 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Thank you for the info.

Anytime you have two or more modes running you will have the little TV screen(s) to the side(s). You can "change" the channel and focus the little screen on the main one by pressing and holding the gadget button for a second.

This will also change the inserts and music to the currently focused mode.

#10717 5 years ago

Apologies if this has been answered before, a quick search didn't find anything. Sometimes in a major villain mode I'll hit the penguin scoop and it won't kick it out. The screen will say "Shoot for the bat signal" and just kind of wait like it's expecting me to do something. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but what's the delay about and what am I supposed to be doing there?

#10718 5 years ago
Quoted from evanc:

Apologies if this has been answered before, a quick search didn't find anything. Sometimes in a major villain mode I'll hit the penguin scoop and it won't kick it out. The screen will say "Shoot for the bat signal" and just kind of wait like it's expecting me to do something. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but what's the delay about and what am I supposed to be doing there?

In my experience, it’s a longer than normal wait but after the animations are done on the screen, the ball will kick out and you shoot for the left outer loop that has the orange arrow. If you hit it, then you will have 2x for the entire mode.

#10719 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

In my experience, it’s a longer than normal wait but after the animations are done on the screen, the ball will kick out and you shoot for the left outer loop that has the orange arrow. If you hit it, then you will have 2x for the entire mode.

Awesome, thank you! Yes, sorry, my original post did imply it never kicked out. There is a delay. I will test that out after work today!

#10720 5 years ago

Maybe people are changing their avatars but it certainly seems we are getting more and more new members at an ever faster pace!

#10721 5 years ago
Quoted from evanc:

If you don't want to wait for the animations on the screen to finish just hit both flipper buttons simultaneously, that will immediately kick out the ball form the Penguin hole.

#10722 5 years ago

Well this took a while to complete and get displayed but here's my 66 Batman collection...

IMAG1099-20180825-184037968 (resized).jpgIMAG1099-20180825-184037968 (resized).jpg

IMAG1097 (resized).jpgIMAG1097 (resized).jpg
#10723 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Well this took a while to complete and get displayed but here's my 66 Batman collection...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thundergod simply amazing man! Love that Joker, Riddler and King Tut! What brand are those please? Are those still available?... also I see that you have KISS on top could you please post a pic of those as well Thunder?

Regards

#10724 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Thundergod simply amazing man! Love that Joker, Riddler and King Tut! What brand are those please? Are those still available?... also I see that you have KISS on top could you please post a pic of those as well Thunder?
Regards

...*all due respect fellas from Pinside, I know that this is just for Batman 66 Pinball. I apologize but I have my toys besides and close to my Pinballs too.

Regards

2508DDD9-2831-461A-816A-0C3F727462B3 (resized).png2508DDD9-2831-461A-816A-0C3F727462B3 (resized).png85E83961-7096-46FA-93E0-DD75030294EA (resized).jpeg85E83961-7096-46FA-93E0-DD75030294EA (resized).jpegB3FCD811-1900-44CB-ABB7-E50BE7C0E474 (resized).jpegB3FCD811-1900-44CB-ABB7-E50BE7C0E474 (resized).jpegF502F55E-DD09-4CB0-AE51-DC680C0992BA (resized).jpegF502F55E-DD09-4CB0-AE51-DC680C0992BA (resized).jpeg
#10725 5 years ago

Awesome Rolls!!! That Vader is wicked!!! Since this thread seems to be slowing down I figured it was a good time to post that. Gotta keep this thread active for the newbies.

#10726 5 years ago

Awesome Rolls!!! That Vader is wicked!!! Since this thread seems to be slowing down I figured it was a good time to post that. Gotta keep this thread active for the newbies.

Thanks Thunder, and 100% agreed.

Cheers man!

#10727 5 years ago

Your statues look great. Here's my Batman66 ones. Fingers crossed our new bm code releases this week...

DSC_0340 (resized).JPGDSC_0340 (resized).JPGDSC_0345 (resized).JPGDSC_0345 (resized).JPG
#10728 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Your statues look great. Here's my Batman66 ones. Fingers crossed our new bm code releases this week...[quoted image][quoted image]

Macca very nice figures mate!

#10729 5 years ago

Just finished my first round of addons/mods.

- Official art blades, nice quality. Goes well with the rest of the artwork.
- Pinstadium lighting. Makes a huge difference on this game. This is the first game I have added them too so it will take some time to get used to having the strips along the sides.
- Hallmark Batcopter. Added a piece of lexan to a post for mounting. Ground down the loop on top. I like that the top moves during play from the vibration.
- Added a spotlight for the targets on the spinning playfield . Probably overkill with Pinstadium but I installed the spotlight first.

Really loving this game. So many ways to play and it is only going to get better.

20180825_145005 (resized).jpg20180825_145005 (resized).jpg
#10730 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Your statues look great. Here's my Batman66 ones. Fingers crossed our new bm code releases this week...[quoted image][quoted image]

Love those Tweeterhead statues! Not only do we collect pins but action figures too. Are we a sick bunch or what!?

40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster_1 (resized).jpg40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster_1 (resized).jpg
#10731 5 years ago

Love those Tweeterhead statues! Not only do we collect pins but action figures too. Are we a sick bunch or what!?[quoted image]

Collecting addictions can get ahold of you... Spent the day today at the Wizard World Comicon show in Chicago and they had every toy you have ever imagined at every price point. Picked up a "The New Mutants #98" and a few other Deadpool comics to get in the mood for our LE coming soon. SO many batman 66 toys I won't share how much I spent here or with my wife...lol

#10732 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Collecting addictions can get ahold of you... Spent the day today at the Wizard World Comicon show in Chicago and they had every toy you have ever imagined at every price point. Picked up a "The New Mutants #98" and a few other Deadpool comics to get in the mood for our LE coming soon. SO many batman 66 toys I won't share how much I spent here or with my wife...lol

So true. I've sold off thousands of $ worth of stuff in recent years. Just accumulated too much stuff. What little I do have left I've decided to display and enjoy it. Much happier.

#10733 5 years ago

So true. I've sold off thousands of $ worth of stuff in recent years. Just accumulated too much stuff. What little I do have left I've decided to display and enjoy it. Much happier.

Very true. Funny observation I made today after spending $$$ on certain comics they are graded and sealed so I don't even get the simple pleasure of even Reading them which somewhat defeats the purpose. lol Had to have them but sadly the packaging is worth more than the product in this arena.

#10734 5 years ago

Wish I could afford the game but it looks like this is all the closer I'll get.

IMGA0776 (resized).JPGIMGA0776 (resized).JPGIMGA0777 (resized).JPGIMGA0777 (resized).JPGIMGA0778 (resized).JPGIMGA0778 (resized).JPG
#10735 5 years ago

...*all due respect fellas from Pinside, I know that this is just for Batman 66 Pinball. I apologize but I have my toys besides and close to my Pinballs too.
Regards[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]</blockquote

Awesome room.Great pics.As I was scrolling through I was waiting for the last one to be a full sized Batmobile parked in the corner to match the colour scheme.
Vader is superb.No doubt he speaks too.

#10736 5 years ago

I am finally about to be in this club thread I started. BM66 premium on order from JJ.

What are the must have mods?

#10737 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I am finally about to be in this club thread I started. BM66 premium on order from JJ.

It’s about time a moderator joined the club congrates Tiger, you won’t be disappointed the lastest code is phenomenal.

As for mods, Yelobird atomic pile and the Stern inner art blades are the 2 must haves imo. I would also add a couple of spotlights around the play field as the game is fairly dark and a little more light really makes the playfield art pop!

#10738 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Glue for your cabinet corners.

rd

#10739 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Glue for your cabinet corners.
rd

Haha that’s a good point RD, Williams leg brackets and lots of wood glue

#10740 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Can we go ahead an temp trade before it arrives?
JJ could just ship it direct to me.

#10741 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Glue for your cabinet corners

Oh crap...this is the game that needs the extra support brackets? Where do I get those and are there instillation instructions?

#10742 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh crap...this is the game that needs the extra support brackets? Where do I get those and are there instillation instructions?

Just follow this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reinforcing-stern-cabinet-legs-step-by-step

#10743 5 years ago

Congrats,Tiger,and welcome! Most of us feel that the "Atomic Pile" and "bat cave spinner"that goes with it are "must have"mods! Not easy to install,but really does make this pin pop! All those other vehicle add-ons are your choice! I didn't use them,or any other of the stand up figures on my pf!

#10744 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Congrats,Tiger,and welcome! Most of us feel that the "Atomic Pile" and "bat cave spinner"that goes with it are "must have"mods! Not easy to install,but really does make this pin pop! All those other vehicle add-ons are your choice! I didn't use them,or any other of the stand up figures on my pf!

Thanks kindly for the kind words. So as not to be biased I actually love the #Docquest bat signal mods look awsome and really make the game unique and stand out. A topper is nice but a projector topper just makes the game Bam Pow! Lol. Yes we do have them on our site also and are honored to work with several Bat-Talents!

Www.TheModCouplePinball.com

#10745 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just a few...

• Blades (Marco Specialties)
• Shaker Motor (Marco Specialties)
• Leg Bolt Plates – 4 (Marco Specialties)
• Batman 66 Atomic Pile Batcave
• Pinstadium w/ GI Plug-in & Invisishield (Pinstadium)
• Cliffy Protectors
• Pinball VUK and Kickback Illumination (Mezel Mods)
• Batcave Spinner upgrade Kit (Mod Couple)
• Flipper Bat Toppers – Yellow (Mezel Mods)
• Pinball Plastic Protector Set (Mezel Mods)
• Pinball Riddler Gate Assembly (Mezel Mods)
• Pinball Sewer Cap Magnet Protector (Yelobirds)
• Batman Speaker Grill Magnets

#10746 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I'd also highly recommend the Stern Factory side art and the DocQuest BatSignal....gotta have a BatSignal!!!!

#10747 5 years ago

Pin Stadium lighting really makes the playfield pop.

#10748 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The new games come with better leg brackets.

#10749 5 years ago

Thank you Sutol! There’s a company in Detroit that build Batmobiles 1966(Approved by D.C. If I’m not mistaken)...

The stairs besides the Batman Pinball takes me directly to my garage so a Batmobile there sounds nice lol

84C8AC3B-F439-400D-B4CE-E188D1683FFF (resized).png84C8AC3B-F439-400D-B4CE-E188D1683FFF (resized).png
#10750 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Thank you Sutol! There’s a company in Detroit that build Batmobiles 1966(Approved by D.C. If I’m not mistaken)...
The stairs besides the Batman Pinball takes me directly to my garage so a Batmobile there sounds nice lol[quoted image]

Hot damn you game room was impressive now I see even your Garage is nicer then my game room! Lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/215?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.