IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 374.
#10551 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Oh it is the complete season 1 to 3 is taking a lot longer to proof read [quoted image]

That made me laugh! That just about sums it up! Great game, we love ours.

#10552 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

That made me laugh! That just about sums it up! Great game, we love ours.

It’s an amazing game considering the similarities with BDK the games couldn’t feel more different physically and especially in code.

Lyman said in a couple of interviews because the layouts where so similar/recycled he wanted to make sure the code was completely different as he didn’t want to do something he has already done, which he kinda has by creating “another” masterpiece after TWD!

#10553 5 years ago
Quoted from JefeJet:

Anyone else notice the video quality of the episode clips from the new Season 2 Mad Hatter mode aren't as good as the rest of the game's clips?

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Yeah - they look just a titch less hi def to me too.

I was just going to ask this on the new v0.93 code. Mad Hatter being my favourite minor villain modes, the music and shots are awesome, but i was a bit disappointed the season 2 video was blurry. Like its not HD but standard res. I hope that this is temporary and they improve the video files. One of the other great thing about this game is the quality of the video files up to this point. They look to have been extracted from the blu-ray discs. They are certainly crisper than other games to

#10554 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Ok. I will do some research. This is the setting Chaz had me adjusting. Of course it would be nice to have a manual that describes what all these setting do. Some of them are self explanatory and some are not.
I will try and search for the adjustments you talk about.

I've actually been working with Stern on a similar problem. On my game the crane will travel out/left and stop where the opto flag is set (physical adjustment under the playfield on the crane mech)- but when it travels in the other direction, back/right, it always over-travels further than it should. Currently I have the opto flag set to have the crane stop too far when going out/left so when it over-travels back/right it stops on a more centered position over the inserts.

For the software setting (feature adjustment 126) it does work BUT you have to reboot the game after making the change for it to take effect. Lower settings will cause the crane to stop sooner when the opto flag hits and higher settings = longer to stop.

Neither of these fix my issue since the crane always over-travels going back/right. My current plan is to add something to widen the opto flag so it's detected sooner when traveling back/right. I'll post whether or not this works.

Also Stern mentioned they had problems with the crane before which were caused by DIP switch settings and I am waiting to hear back on that.

#10555 5 years ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

I've actually been working with Stern on a similar problem. On my game the crane will travel out/left and stop where the opto flag is set (physical adjustment under the playfield on the crane mech)- but when it travels in the other direction, back/right, it always over-travels further than it should. Currently I have the opto flag set to have the crane stop too far when going out/left so when it over-travels back/right it stops on a more centered position over the inserts.
For the software setting (feature adjustment 126) it does work BUT you have to reboot the game after making the change for it to take effect. Lower settings will cause the crane to stop sooner when the opto flag hits and higher settings = longer to stop.
Neither of these fix my issue since the crane always over-travels going back/right. My current plan is to add something to widen the opto flag so it's detected sooner when traveling back/right. I'll post whether or not this works.
Also Stern mentioned they had problems with the crane before which were caused by DIP switch settings and I am waiting to hear back on that.

Thanks for the reply. I never rebooted so that makes sense. I will try the new settings again with a reboot and see if it helps. I searched this thread and could not find the post on adjusting. I don't really think an adjustment will fix my problem since it over travels in both directions.

I actually talked to a buddy of mine and I came up with the same solution on widening the opto trigger as well. If the feature adjustment doesn't work, I might go that route if Stern doesn't have a solution.

#10556 5 years ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

Sounds like your on the right path and I am Sure others appreciate you taking the time to share this info for others in the future. Thank You! With that said, I would only advise you exhaust all adjustment and advice options with Stern before making custom brackets or mounts. I find it hard to believe todays game (yours) is in anyway using different parts then the hundreds (+++) out there with no issues with this. I suspect yours just might have missed a QC step in the factory but I bet they will get you dialed in and loving that game in short order. Thanks again for the updates!

#10557 5 years ago

My first attempt at creating a new mod. I’m hoping to make millions!

191AA7E0-C34B-4DDE-8AAE-F665079F90AF (resized).jpeg191AA7E0-C34B-4DDE-8AAE-F665079F90AF (resized).jpeg
#10558 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

[quoted image]

Haha it’s a double whammy, I laughed cause it looked stupid then instantly spotted “sock” bravo good sir, well played old chat

#10559 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Haha it’s a double whammy, I laughed cause it looked stupid then instantly spotted “sock” bravo good sir, well played old chat

LOL - that made me laugh!

#10560 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Priceless. lol Honestly a mod/creation of any type that brings joy, a smile, or can bring a laugh is already a success. Thanks for the laugh!

#10561 5 years ago

[quoted image]

Can I get one with purple tape instead of the green?

#10562 5 years ago

You could drop a blinking LED in there and call it electric.

#10563 5 years ago

I have always had trouble registering hits to the crane but lately I can smack it hard and it still won’t register. Is there a way to fix this and make it a bit more sensitive. Any help appreciated.

#10564 5 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

You could drop a blinking LED in there and call it electric.

Whoa! Don’t give people ideas there are a couple “mod” makers I can think of that would probably give it a go and price it at $45 for single led or $65 for RGB.

#10565 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Can I get one with purple tape instead of the green?

You lose the contrast with the purple background/purple tape. That runs against my artistic vision, so it will cost an extra $100.

#10566 5 years ago

For an extra $50 I can use a clean sock.

#10567 5 years ago

For an extra $50 I can use a clean sock.

9C2EA6DE-88FF-4C35-AF77-85455C796D89.gif9C2EA6DE-88FF-4C35-AF77-85455C796D89.gif
#10568 5 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

I have always had trouble registering hits to the crane but lately I can smack it hard and it still won’t register. Is there a way to fix this and make it a bit more sensitive. Any help appreciated.

Anyone?

#10569 5 years ago

Tape a sock to the side of the cabinet.

#10570 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Bwahahahahahaha! ... amazing lol!

#10571 5 years ago

Is your crane ball lined up with the inserts or is it off to one side or the other? If it's not lined up, you might go to the crane diagnostic test and see if the location inserts are triggered when the crane is over the inserts.

#10572 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

#10573 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Is your crane ball lined up with the inserts or is it off to one side or the other? If it's not lined up, you might go to the crane diagnostic test and see if the location inserts are triggered when the crane is over the inserts.

Yes they are lined up. In test, it registers but have to move it a lot. In play I smack it as hard as possible and it feels like I need a cannon to get it to register.

#10574 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It’s an amazing game considering the similarities with BDK the games couldn’t feel more different physically and especially in code.
Lyman said in a couple of interviews because the layouts where so similar/recycled he wanted to make sure the code was completely different as he didn’t want to do something he has already done, which he kinda has by creating “another” masterpiece after TWD!

TWDLE and Lyman are my all time favourites. Code makes the game for us. My wife and I normally prefer harder games with shorter ball times but we have warmed up to BM66. I just love the theme.

#10575 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

TWDLE and Lyman are my all time favourites. Code makes the game for us. My wife and I normally prefer harder games with shorter ball times but we have warmed up to BM66. I just love the theme.

I don’t know if I could have 2 games like TWD in my collection, that could lead to a pinball related breakdown

#10576 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok with my PM box exploding... I should have clarified my photo and presentation better. We are Not selling these nor making these toppers. As a fellow Batman and Batman 66 super fan we simply wished to show If you love and want something bad enough it can be created! These were done for my Navy son and my father. Not to be sold but as a thank you for there service and support throughout the years. The mod Couple Loves to create and challenge design boundaries but this is nothing more then a clone of someone else’s amazing creation. We would never disparage the efforts of those talented artist/designers nor devalue the buyers of these LE/SLE collectibles. I know I wouldn’t appreciate that either. We sincerely appreciate everyone’s interest in our work and products and I do apologize if anyone assumed my intent was to flood the market with SLE’s. And before anyone asks No, Stern nor anyone contacted us I simply felt my presentation was assumed as goods for sale which was never our intention. Way to much work! Sincerely apologize but our passion for this game is strong. Not strong enough to have every owner and creator dislike us however. Lol. Just consider this a teaching moment that you can create Anything you wish for and there are Many around you that are willing to help you achieve your goal! America was built with creative minds and the will to create, anything is possible. I do appreciate the feedback and sorry if my presentation was incorrectly perceived. My son does love it though and this was his gift for making Chief this week. So very proud of him and this is what he wanted.

Nothing to stop you changing the design a bit though. I suspect you'd sell rather a lot, given how disappointing and extremely expensive the official non-(S)LE Stern topper is.

#10577 5 years ago

Also, Yelobird ... I remember having this exchange with you. How did you get it done in the end? Printing or moulding?

bm1 (resized).PNGbm1 (resized).PNGbm2 (resized).PNGbm2 (resized).PNG
#10578 5 years ago

I see that Stern has update the Bat66 link at http://www.sternpinball.com/games/batman-66/le

For the new guys wanting to know how to play this game and for the others wanting to brush up on some skills, have a look.

Thanks Stern you sexy mofos

#10579 5 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

I see that Stern has update the Bat66 link at http://www.sternpinball.com/games/batman-66/le
For the new guys wanting to know how to play this game and for the others wanting to brush up on some skills, have a look.
Thanks Stern you sexy mofos

Holy Batlinks BatCon...they are awesome

#10580 5 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Yes they are lined up. In test, it registers but have to move it a lot. In play I smack it as hard as possible and it feels like I need a cannon to get it to register.

I’ve asked about this a few times, and no one seems to know. Mine is not too bad, but still needs a solid hit.

Maybe ask in the BDK owners thread also. Only way I can think of is to make the hole in the bottom of the crane smaller. A large washer?

#10581 5 years ago

I’d recommend sending George a polite email, I believe he designed the crane mech, even if he didn’t I’d bet he knows it inside out.

#10582 5 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

On second thoughts, having the crane not so sensitive is good for points in Penguin on B66. Too sensitive and it makes it hard to build up the jackpot.

#10583 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

On second thoughts, having the crane not so sensitive is good for points in Penguin on B66. Too sensitive and it makes it hard to build up the jackpot.

Haha good point.

#10584 5 years ago

The ball keeps getting stuck behind the bat cave, the little bar comes down and traps it between the cave and the phone. Is there something I should check to help prevent this? Also, is there a way to turn the turn table with out playing the game (trying to get to the ball so I can release it.)

#10585 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

The ball keeps getting stuck behind the bat cave, the little bar comes down and traps it between the cave and the phone. Is there something I should check to help prevent this? Also, is there a way to turn the turn table with out playing the game (trying to get to the ball so I can release it.)

In the diagnostics menu there is an option to rotate the turntable to it's different positions.

#10586 5 years ago

The artist who did the art for Batman66 is doing another run of his Batman66 movie posters. He has a couple available signed by Adam West and Burt Ward.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Metaluna-5-Media-169657579716029/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

#10587 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The artist who did the art for Batman66 is doing another run of his Batman66 movie posters. He has a couple available signed by Adam West and Burt Ward.
https://m.facebook.com/pg/Metaluna-5-Media-169657579716029/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Why does he only appear to do business on Facebook!?

#10588 5 years ago

Dont know but I think he would sell even more with a website.

#10589 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

On my ball getting stuck issue. I know found this broken rubber ring in center of the turn table. Where does this ring belong and where can I go to get a replacement? Thank you

IMG_6871 (resized).jpgIMG_6871 (resized).jpg
#10590 5 years ago

Looks I’d we have to PM him to pre-order, but I don’t do Facebook. Anyone have Christopher’s email address?

#10591 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

On my ball getting stuck issue. I know found this broken rubber ring in center of the turn table. Where does this ring belong and where can I go to get a replacement? Thank you
[quoted image]

Pinball Life, Marco Specialties or Titan Pinball are my go to's.

#10592 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Dont know but I think he would sell even more with a website.

He would also sell a lot more if he sold outside the US, just seen the posters are US only

#10593 5 years ago

Just had the same rubber break last night, it’s 1 1/2”. Kind of pain to replace it though. Pinball life sells a white or black rubber ring assortment or by each in various colors. Translucent or black doesn’t stand out as much.

#10594 5 years ago

Does anyone have tips on how I can connect an external sub to this game?

Thanks in advance!

Adam

#10595 5 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

Just had the same rubber break last night, it’s 1 1/2”. Kind of pain to replace it though. Pinball life sells a white or black rubber ring assortment or by each in various colors. Translucent or black doesn’t stand out as much.

Where does it go?

#10596 5 years ago

Wraps around a post under the atomic pile and the bat computer.

01550261-AE19-4206-9686-3173B3EAB391 (resized).jpeg01550261-AE19-4206-9686-3173B3EAB391 (resized).jpegAC01D799-04EF-4F7C-80A7-09815FAB7566 (resized).jpegAC01D799-04EF-4F7C-80A7-09815FAB7566 (resized).jpegAF5EB56A-268C-4850-9AEA-FB8784253A36 (resized).jpegAF5EB56A-268C-4850-9AEA-FB8784253A36 (resized).jpeg
#10597 5 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

Wraps around a post under the atomic pile and the bat computer.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I just ordered the rubber ring kit. Once I get that, this will be my first. Thank you.

#10598 5 years ago

quick question, was playing a two player game - on ball two - I look back at the display and all the sudden its a one player game and I'm on ball one?

This happened once before when I was on ball 3 of a single player game, hit the turntable then all the sudden I was back on ball one with zero points. Thought I was imagining stuff the first time, like maybe I drained it - and started a new game without remembering.

I'm assuming this is a software glitch.
It's happened twice and it's a pretty rare occurrence, not to concerned about it. Figured the next update might fix it?

#10599 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Does anyone have tips on how I can connect an external sub to this game?
Thanks in advance!
Adam

Pinnovators subwoofer connection kit (module plugs into backbox board) and Polk PSW10 subwoofer.

http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=48&osCsid=2imlu6teermn1ucu3ik0i3ktn6

#10600 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Pinnovators subwoofer connection kit (module plugs into backbox board) and Polk PSW10 subwoofer.
http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=48&osCsid=2imlu6teermn1ucu3ik0i3ktn6

Brilliant, thanks so much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.99
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/212?hl=adeptjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.