IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 374.
#10401 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello Bat Fans.
Just picked up a NIB. Problem is upkick on right ramp is shooting ball outside ramp. Called Stern and they said make sure plastic rod is straight which it is. They also said make sure wire ramp is not bent, which it is not. I am thinking maybe not enough power and have to strengthen coil power in settings. Also checked coil assembly and everything is tight and secure to board.
Anyone have this

Do you have a cell phone that can record in slo-mo? That’s one of the best ways of diagnosing these kind of “blink and you miss it” problems and a video should help you to see exactly what the kicker is doing.

#10402 5 years ago

I will get one of my kids to do a slowmo. Good Idea. I am also going to move the ramp a little and turn up the coil power. Stay Tuned.

#10403 5 years ago

If you haven't checked level and pitch, check that first (Playfield, not glass). A friend of mine had a similar problem on an XMLE, and it turns out it was a good bit our of level.

#10404 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello Bat Fans.
Just picked up a NIB. Problem is upkick on right ramp is shooting ball outside ramp. Called Stern and they said make sure plastic rod is straight which it is. They also said make sure wire ramp is not bent, which it is not. I am thinking maybe not enough power and have to strengthen coil power in settings. Also checked coil assembly and everything is tight and secure to board.
Anyone have this

Ok did a slomo. Dam file is too large. Trying to edit down. Used PinGuy App and it says Pin is perfectly dialed in. Video shows it hitting the edge closest to the flipper.

#10405 5 years ago

Anyone know the video capacity for Spike2. If the BM66 video quality is lower because of that then it’s concerning with two new wizard modes to go. Hopefully the quality is an error and will be corrected. Just going off others’ posts as I cannot upgrade right now.

#10406 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Yeah - they look just a titch less hi def to me too.

Did look at bit "softer" than the others...dialogue not lining up either in that mini mode....believe it's more of a " tweak it later" than resource limitations. Just my take...still glad they keep piling stuff on this one.,..all fun in nature...I'm officially never getting through all of this, as my skills are average at best... encouraging to uncover surprises down the road, or a lucky round.,.

#10407 5 years ago

Fixed the problem. Wire had to be bent out. I swear one part of the curve is narrower than the other. Don't know if that is how they intended it to be.

IMG_1954 (resized).jpgIMG_1954 (resized).jpg
#10408 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hey Bat-fans an FYI on a hard to find item! Eaglemoss has back in stock the rare and hard to find classic Batgirl Batcycle in custom case with comic for only $15.

Thanks, I picked that up. Have wanted that for a while.

#10409 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Fixed the problem. Wire had to be bent out. I swear one part of the curve is narrower than the other. Don't know if that is how they intended it to be.
[quoted image]

Congrats on finding your issue! Now get in there and cage some villains!

#10410 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Anyone know the video capacity for Spike2. If the BM66 video quality is lower because of that then it’s concerning with two new wizard modes to go. Hopefully the quality is an error and will be corrected. Just going off others’ posts as I cannot upgrade right now.

My guess its just a bug or maybe something they plan to clean up later. I haven't had a unpack and setup my game since Pintastic so I haven't uploaded the new code to see how bad it actually is.

If you look in Pinball Browser there are a LOT of audio and video that are not getting used. So IF there is is a space limitation they could always remove unused clips to free up space.

#10411 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello Bat Fans.
Anyone have this

I did have this happen to me briefly before and it was caused by the kicker assembly getting a little loose underneath, causing the ball to lightly touch the hole on the way out, dropping its velocity. I adjusted everything to make sure none of that was impacted.

I've also heard of this caused by a bent Cliffy, but if it's NIB and there isn't one, you're good.

#10412 5 years ago

Does the cliffs protector set affect gameplay at all for this title? I know that the ball can hop over the scoop in JP etc. just curious how these work on this title. I have a NIB on order and am gathering up the parts/mods to be ready when it arrives.

#10413 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Does the cliffs protector set affect gameplay at all for this title? I know that the ball can hop over the scoop in JP etc. just curious how these work on this title. I have a NIB on order and am gathering up the parts/mods to be ready when it arrives.

No effect and strongly recommend. Keep in mind the Penguin hole is a PITA to install but when your done you will be happy.

#10414 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No effect and strongly recommend. Keep in mind the Penguin hole is a PITA to install but when your done you will be happy.

Cool. I want to protect it before I shoot the first ball. I restore machines from the ground up so I am used to PITAs

Have you shipped my stuff yet???

#10415 5 years ago

I'm officially in the club.....Just bought a Batman 66 at California Extreme! Paid for it and put up a decent score for my first game!

Sooooo happy....wanted one since day 1.

37913436_1775745962512888_1502218795219943424_n (resized).jpg37913436_1775745962512888_1502218795219943424_n (resized).jpg
#10416 5 years ago

Quick question....how do you activate the magnet?

#10417 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Quick question....how do you activate the magnet?

Magnet is activated by code. Make sure it's connected properly if you're having issues.

#10418 5 years ago

I've noticed with the new code there are many ways to adjust the sound to your liking under the Utilities tab. I made a few adjustments and with my FF speakers this machine is starting to sound Really nice.

#10419 5 years ago

Please share your FF settings

#10420 5 years ago

I am selling my left ramp. Brand new. Just bought Red Powder Coated on from Marco

Don’t know if anyone wants or needs one. $75 shipped.

PM me if interested. Thanks

#10421 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

I am selling my left ramp. Brand new. Just bought Red Powder Coated on from Marco
Don’t know if anyone wants or needs one. $75 shipped.
PM me if interested. Thanks

Do you have a photo of the ramp installed?

#10422 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Please share your FF settings

Volume 12 (can be any depending on your location and setup).
Speaker balance -15 (this will adjust balance between the back box and bass speakers. I prefer more bass).
Back box treble gain +2.0625DB
Cabinet bass gain +10.125 DB.
All other settings are default. Thanks Lyman!

#10423 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Volume 12 (can be any depending on your location and setup).
Speaker balance -15 (this will adjust balance between the back box and bass speakers. I prefer more bass).
Back box treble gain +2.0625DB
Cabinet bass gain +10.125 DB.
All other settings are default. Thanks Lyman!

Thanks for that cheat sheet! I have no ear for sound but figured you could get more out of those FF speakers. Thanks going to give that a try!

#10424 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Do you have a photo of the ramp installed?

Here is a pic of the new ramp installed and the one I am selling. Didn't take a pic of the original ramp installed.

IMG_1955 (resized).jpgIMG_1955 (resized).jpgIMG_1956 (resized).jpgIMG_1956 (resized).jpg
#10425 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Here is a pic of the new ramp installed and the one I am selling. Didn't take a pic of the original ramp installed.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pic, the red looks great.

#10426 5 years ago

Does anyone know if they still sell the lighted Batcopter Mod Lighted. Looks like. Cointaker and Mezel have remove from thief site.

#10427 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Does anyone know if they still sell the lighted Batcopter Mod Lighted. Looks like. Cointaker and Mezel have remove from thief site.

That was definitely one of the better mods for BM66 by Mezel. I do know they took a lot of time to make. Maybe that had something to do with it.

#10428 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

[quoted image][quoted image]

How is it that you changed THAT before the atrocious factory Atomic Pile? The replacement Atomic Pile is the single best cosmetic thing you can do to a Batman'66.

#10429 5 years ago

I just blew about $200 with Mod Couple on Star Wars. ModFather on Shooter Knob and Batlight. Gonna hit Yelobird up this week for his Atomic & BatPhone.

Yelobird tell me again where you got that Bust next to Batphone

#10430 5 years ago

Nevermind. Just found link. The is a must next to the Batphone

http://figurestoycompany.com/classictvbatman8inchactionfiguresaccessorypack.aspx

#10431 5 years ago

Was behind a car earlier with the registration plate of BM66 SLE made me laugh and think of this great pin!

#10432 5 years ago

What did you use to stick the Shakespeare bust down? I'm ordering one now.

#10433 5 years ago

I had to order two Shakespeare busts to meet the vendor's minimum dollar amount. The first person to message me can have one of them for free. You must be in the US.

EDIT: The Shakespeare has been claimed. Or should I say someone has grabbed the bust?

#10434 5 years ago

I just had to order 2 as well. I used 3m tape I got from Home Depot.

Last time I had it the head kept bouncing up and down as turntable spins. This time I will glue head shut.

#10435 5 years ago

question there is a screw that goes into the right ramp, mine didn't have a screw in it to begin with.
Is it just a standard flat top screw? or round?

#10436 5 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

question there is a screw that goes into the right ramp, mine didn't have a screw in it to begin with.
Is it just a standard flat top screw? or round?

It is definitely a flat head.

#10437 5 years ago

Day one of having my new BM66 home and I'm loving it. Such a fun game.

Question: There is an intermittent noise like a fan that occurs. I know the newer Sterns are more computer than in the past so I'm guessing that this is normal.

Is it?

#10438 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Day one of having my new BM66 home and I'm loving it. Such a fun game.
Question: There is an intermittent noise like a fan that occurs. I know the newer Sterns are more computer than in the past so I'm guessing that this is normal.
Is it?

Perfectly normal dude. Congrats!

I don’t put much muscle behind ratings on pinside, but with new code adjusted mine a click on BM66- POW!
A real top player for me now.

#10439 5 years ago

....and two minutes later, I got a response from Stern via Email answering my question.

From the day I bought TSPP NIB when it was new to my latest purchase, Stern has continually blown me away with their amazing customer service. When I bought AC/DC NIB it had a minor issue with the dmd that was handled immediately.

Thank you Vino for confirming!

#10440 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I've noticed with the new code there are many ways to adjust the sound to your liking under the Utilities tab. I made a few adjustments and with my FF speakers this machine is starting to sound Really nice.

Thanks for this info! Just finally got around to installing a Pinnovators sub module & Polk subwoofer; made a few adjustments; and HOLY HARMONICS!!! BM66's audio now blows my other Sterns' away!

#10441 5 years ago

from the left orbit (skillshot) does the ball usually hit the left flipper? I find I have to nudge it otherwise, it lands right on top of the sling.
was going to mess with the ball guide a little. anyone else have to make this adjustment?

#10442 5 years ago
Quoted from heme:

from the left orbit (skillshot) does the ball usually hit the left flipper? I find I have to nudge it otherwise, it lands right on top of the sling.
was going to mess with the ball guide a little. anyone else have to make this adjustment?

Yes. Same thing.

#10443 5 years ago
Quoted from heme:

from the left orbit (skillshot)

Left Orbit Skillshot?? What is that and how do I do it?? Sigh, there is so much in this game!!

#10444 5 years ago
Quoted from heme:

I have exactly the same problem and do not think it's planned that way....

#10445 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Left Orbit Skillshot?? What is that and how do I do it?? Sigh, there is so much in this game!!

I believe they are referring to the skill shot when you launch the ball using the lockdown bar button. The ball auto launches around the loop from the left to the flipper.

#10446 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

....and two minutes later, I got a response from Stern via Email answering my question.
From the day I bought TSPP NIB when it was new to my latest purchase, Stern has continually blown me away with their amazing customer service. When I bought AC/DC NIB it had a minor issue with the dmd that was handled immediately.

Agreed! Stern get a lot of shit and the majority is usually deserved but there are some fantastic people working for Stern everyone I’ve delt with has come through for me even with big issues like replacing an incorrect playfield and all been fantastic to deal with.

#10447 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I believe they are referring to the skill shot when you launch the ball using the lockdown bar button. The ball auto launches around the loop from the left to the flipper.

When you select Super Skill Shot while holding the left flipper while plunging, it will fly from right to left and come back through the left orbit. Ideally the left orbit directs it to the left flipper.

#10448 5 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

When you select Super Skill Shot while holding the left flipper while plunging, it will fly from right to left and come back through the left orbit. Ideally the left orbit directs it to the left flipper.

not here, the ball goes right into the left sling shot.

Playfield is balanced, any suggestions!?

#10449 5 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

It's a pretty valuable skill shot as it awards points and automatically activates one of the Major Villains.

Mine goes all the way around perfectly without hitting the left sling. Love filling up the locks with 3 consecutive super skill shots to right orbit/lock.

#10450 5 years ago
Quoted from heme:

I do not have that problem. Ball goes all the way to the left flipper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 34.99
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/209?hl=sgsa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.