IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 374.
#10151 5 years ago
Quoted from Metaluna5:

PM me. I'm not sure which one you are looking for. I did a few different Batman prints.

Any word on the Shark Repellent prints?

#10152 5 years ago

Well after looking at my Atomic Pile mod for nearly 2 months I finally felt up to installing it last night (it was much easier than I thought) I love this mod it looks amazing, thanks to Dave for making it! I left my batcopter in place for now, It lights up and the blades spin when the turn table activates. I may move it down the road but for now I’m just happy to finally have a legit Atomic Pile on my game. I am feeling a lot better these days and since getting off my siezure meds I am thinking much more clearly and have way more motivation, I am finally getting my life back!
4F50D808-D67A-4D36-BC50-3346F179F70F (resized).jpeg4F50D808-D67A-4D36-BC50-3346F179F70F (resized).jpeg701B749B-B11D-4706-8706-EC0A650FA856 (resized).jpeg701B749B-B11D-4706-8706-EC0A650FA856 (resized).jpegC0D7C85C-6694-4D22-B1F5-46D9FC54E914 (resized).jpegC0D7C85C-6694-4D22-B1F5-46D9FC54E914 (resized).jpeg

#10153 5 years ago

It is an awesome mod, glad you are doing better...

#10154 5 years ago
Quoted from Metaluna5:

PM me. I'm not sure which one you are looking for. I did a few different Batman prints.

Facebook inferior to Pinside, confirmed.

#10155 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Well after looking at my Atomic Pile mod for nearly 2 months I finally felt up to installing it last night (it was much easier than I thought) I love this mod it looks amazing, thanks to Dave for making it! I left my batcopter in place for now, It lights up and the blades spin when the turn table activates. I may move it down the road but for now I’m just happy to finally have a legit Atomic Pile on my game. I am feeling a lot better these days and since getting off my siezure meds I am thinking much more clearly and have way more motivation, I am finally getting my life back!

Awesome news to hear of your improving health!! ... oh yeah, and the atomic pile looks great also.

#10156 5 years ago

One day at a time SO glad to see your health picking up and enjoying life again with your family and things that make you happy! What you went through takes Strong will and a stronger support network led by family. So glad you are able to enjoy life again to its fullest!! Best to you and your family. Thank you as Always for supporting our products.

#10157 5 years ago

Batman 66 Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers in yellow:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1032-lighted-pinball-mods/01716-batman-66-lighted-magnetic-hinge-cover-yellow-limited-editon

0 4 sterns (resized).jpg0 4 sterns (resized).jpg0616182047_resized (resized).jpg0616182047_resized (resized).jpg0616182047a_resized (resized).jpg0616182047a_resized (resized).jpg0616182047b_resized (resized).jpg0616182047b_resized (resized).jpg
#10158 5 years ago

It is good to hear you are do better, wishing you much better days and life going forward. I also have a question Concretehardt, where did you get the figurines like the Batgirl for your BM66. Thank you

#10160 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

This dude is spamming this product in every thread.

You put them on your Aerosmith

#10161 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

It is good to hear you are do better, wishing you much better days and life going forward. I also have a question Concretehardt, where did you get the figurines like the Batgirl for your BM66. Thank you

Thanks! And as for the custom lighted figures on my BM66 pinsider Pinballpiper custom made them.

#10162 5 years ago

Thanks! And as for the custom lighted figures on my BM66 pinsider Pinballpiper custom made them.

Glad to hear you health is on the up and up, that's great news and I knew I had seen those mods before, had Piper on the tip of my tongue earlier but for some reason couldn't remember if you had got your BM66 off him or not.

#10163 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Copy and paste mods are the worst, like all these backboard light mods that plaster games with rainbow colours, that's why we love us some Mod Couple in this club, some genuinely original mods that have clearly had a lot of thought put into them and care when it comes to the finished product, only negative with Yelobird is they have cost most of us here a fortune

#10164 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Copy and paste mods are the worst, like all these backboard light mods that plaster games with rainbow colours, that's why we love us some Mod Couple in this club, some genuinely original mods that have clearly had a lot of thought put into them and care when it comes to the finished product, only negative with yelobird is they have cost most of us here a fortune

Why Thank You for the kind words! I would say that there are others like #Doc that put true effort into creating great products also. This is such a great game its hard not to personalize it. Speaking of which, anyone want to do a club mini bet on when Lyman will hit the magic 1.0 defining finish line of sorts? While I would like to think they will let him work on it till he retires my guess is the Corp model won't allow it. My money is by Expo this year Batman software is a wrap excluding bug fixes.

#10165 5 years ago

Took a little patience, but got the blades on today. They really do make the game pop!

B4698DFD-743F-4A9F-8098-7BF7806B6223 (resized).jpegB4698DFD-743F-4A9F-8098-7BF7806B6223 (resized).jpeg

#10166 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Took a little patience, but got the blades on today. They really do make the game pop!

For the record they make the game BAM, POW, THuNK! lol Looks great!

#10167 5 years ago

I finally succeeded at completing Shame 3. Does take a high amount of shots!

#10168 5 years ago

What is the average height of the front of the machine (where you stand)? I realize I use this for my personal use, but just wanted to get some general guidelines and I am tall. Also, what pitch is set for this machine?

Thank you

#10169 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

It worked for pin stadium

#10170 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It worked for pin stadium

Agreed but I do respect they both make really nice products. Whats difficult is they both created a rare Universal product which is difficult to simply promote in a single thread without over presenting in some cases. Not taking sides but I do understand the conundrum they face trying to tell everyone what they have done without coming across as spam or gorilla marketing. I personally have the PinStadium lights on several (not all) games and love what they do in my collection.

#10171 5 years ago

Holly Wow Batman! NIB LE's are showing up on Ebay now for Bat-Crazy prices?!? I guess if you don't want to wait and have 20K your in luck......

ebay.com link: LIMITED EDITION Batman 66 Pinball Machine NEW IN BOX

#10172 5 years ago

Great timing, they waited just long enough to maximize profits.

#10173 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Holly Wow Batman! NIB LE's are showing up on Ebay now for Bat-Crazy prices?!? I guess if you don't want to wait and have 20K your in luck......
ebay.com link » Limited Edition Batman 66 Pinball Machine New In Box

For that price I'd rather get a slightly used SLE. I think the ones I've seen for sale were all less than 20K.

#10174 5 years ago

I needed to get some plastics cut for my Lost in Space '66 retheme and had some extra room on my sheets. I used the space to make a few florescent plastics to go under the 2 upper right pops as well the little plastic between them. I thought the game could use a little more color

I made a couple sets in flourescent batman blue, riddler green, atomic pile orange, and tainted cowl pink. The orange and pink both glow orange on the edge. Since the edge is the only part you see once installed they are basically the same color. I like the green since that's the Riddler area of the game but ultimately I liked the pop of the orange/pink the most. I couldn't get a pic of both lit at once since the lights cycle in attract mode.

Since I wasn't sure what color I'd like the most, I made a couple sets of each color. If anyone is interested in one of my extra sets I will sell them for $25 each shipped in US.

20180616_161314 (resized).jpg20180616_161314 (resized).jpg20180616_161317 (resized).jpg20180616_161317 (resized).jpg
#10175 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That same guy is on Pinside and reached out to my wanted ad seeing if I wanted his for $20k. That is just an insane amount of money for the game and I dont think he would get anywhere near that price...I know a SuperLE went on Ebay for about $16k.

I think he just bought the NIB that was for sale on Pinside a few weeks ago for $10k..Unfortunately I missed out on it and then this guy goes to flip it for double the price. I guess the market will say if it is priced right. At this point, I will likely just go for a Premium.

#10176 5 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

That same guy is on Pinside and reached out to my wanted ad seeing if I wanted his for $20k. That is just an insane amount of money for the game and I dont think he would get anywhere near that price...I know a SuperLE went on Ebay for about $16k.
I think he just bought the NIB that was for sale on Pinside a few weeks ago for $10k..Unfortunately I missed out on it and then this guy goes to flip it for double the price. I guess the market will say if it is priced right. At this point, I will likely just go for a Premium.

Agreed. Though I think we would all admit the original listing at 10K was a Steal yet the 20K re-list is extortion. Hope interested buyers find fair deals in time for this great theme.

#10177 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

... Since I wasn't sure what color I'd like the most, I made a couple sets of each color. If anyone is interested in one of my extra sets I will sell them for $25 each shipped in US.

Look great - thanks for making these available Brian!

#10178 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed. Though I think we would all admit the original listing at 10K was a Steal yet the 20K re-list is extortion. Hope interested buyers find fair deals in time for this great theme.

He will never get 20k for it.

If he is lucky, 12k...more than likely, it will sell for 11k.

#10179 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

If he doesn’t need the money and that one truly it is the last NIB in the whole planet.... he can find eventually a $20,000.00 customer.

I wonder what Episode or Gadget # is that one?

#10180 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

What were they new from Stern?

#10181 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What were they new from Stern?

$9,600 to $10,500.......depending on distributor.

I know of a HUO one that just sold for $9,800....there is no way in hell this will get close to the $20,000 he is asking.

#10182 5 years ago

My LE was $9000.00+$500.=topper+$300.=P.D.I.glass,art blades were included in the price!That was from Gameroomguys!

#10183 5 years ago

Oh,the shaker was also included!

#10184 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Oh,the shaker was also included!

All the BM66 LE's came with toppers, shakers and art blades from the factory. Unless you are taking about the bat signal projector as a topper, that was extra for the LE's but was included in price of the SLE's.

#10185 5 years ago

... I don’t even pay $100= for this one and I don’t get the joke of this listing honestly?

ebay.com link: Supreme Stern Pinball Machine Ss2018

I rather buy for $20,000.00 a 2nd Batman66

#10186 5 years ago

I love these outrageous listings and they can’t even offer free shipping.

#10187 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

$9,600 to $10,500.......depending on distributor.
I know of a HUO one that just sold for $9,800....there is no way in hell this will get close to the $20,000 he is asking.

Not only that, you had to finish assembling the game because of loose screws, Bat Mobile falling off of spinner, and other things. The game is awesome now, but boy did it have it's growing pains. I shudder to think back to those early days as a NIB owner and the pucker time feeling of abysmal code. It was worth it in the end though. I play BM66 as much as any game in my collection for the past six months. The nostalgia, mode options, major and minor villains, great video assets, call outs, etc., it's awesome now, as good as any game out there!

#10188 5 years ago

What's the cost for a basic premium of this right now? What could one expect to pay for a NIB, lowest price?

#10189 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

What's the cost for a basic premium of this right now? What could one expect to pay for a NIB, lowest price?

Around $7600.....

#10190 5 years ago

Starting to feel the shots, especially the orbits! Had a 1,2 billion game, just with catwoman, two awesome Shame multiballs one of them combined with a regular multiball and bat turns. I love how you start to automatically place your shot multipliers around the playfield when having a long multiball!

I‘m really interested in hearing your strategies! I tend to ignore to build up the batphone value instead concentrating on activating bat turn in multiball. At the moment it feels like Penguin is the most lucrative villain with the big hurry up in level 3.
Does it pay off to speed through the villains and concentrate on villain escape wizard mode?

Loving the game more and more

#10191 5 years ago

BM66 SLE/LE owners or Premiun owners who added a Stern shaker motor might want to check out this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-spike-shaker-motor-advisory-for-mystery-slam-tilt

Stern has another cap kit fix kit for the cabinet node board of you are using a shaker. It's not clear if the cap kit part is the same as the node board 8/9 cap kit fix. The service bulletin pics show its the exact same as the node 8/9 kit (cap leads to pins 1 and 5). However someone posted a pic of the cap kit and it was wired slightly differently (cap leads to pins 3 and 4).

When Stern sent me the node 8/9 cap kit they sent me 3 of them instead of 2. So I have an extra one but I need to confirm how its wired before I use it on the cab mode board.

#10192 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

BM66 SLE/LE owners or Premiun owners who added a Stern shaker motor might want to check out this thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-spike-shaker-motor-advisory-for-mystery-slam-tilt
Stern has another cap kit fix kit for the cabinet node board of you are using a shaker. It's not clear if the cap kit part is the same as the node board 8/9 cap kit fix. The service bulletin pics show its the exact same as the node 8/9 kit (cap leads to pins 1 and 5). However someone posted a pic of the cap kit and it was wired slightly differently (cap leads to pins 3 and 4).
When Stern sent me the node 8/9 cap kit they sent me 3 of them instead of 2. So I have an extra one but I need to confirm how its wired before I use it on the cab mode board.

I chased that up with Stern. The capacitor is the same as what went on the playfield node boards, and is fitted the same. This stops the electrical noise from the shaker activating the slam tilt. If you have spare capacitors from your playfield node board kits, you can put one on the cabinet node board.

#10193 5 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

(snip)
Does it pay off to speed through the villains and concentrate on villain escape wizard mode?
Loving the game more and more

No. Going through one Villain to the end and scoring moderately well is worth more than speedrunning and only doing 1 section of each.

#10194 5 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Would this be of benefit if you have another Shaker installed such as Pinball Life for Stern2 Spike games?

#10195 5 years ago

I am still just figuring out what to do besides just keep hitting the ball. At this point I been just trying to shoot targets that are flashing. My highest game to date is 280M. Any suggestions on how about going about playing? Also, when the gadget button lights up, I press it and nothing seems to happen. How and when is this used?

#10196 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

I am still just figuring out what to do besides just keep hitting the ball. At this point I been just trying to shoot targets that are flashing. My highest game to date is 280M. Any suggestions on how about going about playing? Also, when the gadget button lights up, I press it and nothing seems to happen. How and when is this used?

I strongly suggest you review a few of the Batman 66 tutorial videos on YouTube. They are very informative with both game play strategy as well as understanding the code. The code is way to deep to simply write a how to in my opinion. It is really simple and fun once you understand the basic strategy.

#10197 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I strongly suggest you review a few of the Batman 66 tutorial videos on YouTube. They are very informative with both game play strategy as well as understanding the code. The code is way to deep to simply write a how to in my opinion. It is really simple and fun once you understand the basic strategy.

I agree! Play the major villains through to completion. While doing that you'll be battling minor villains trying to reach Batusi wizard. Also shooting for Batcave multiball and Bat turn mode. You can easily score 500M just playing one major villain to completion. The LCD will help guide you along. So much to do and more to come. Have fun!

#10198 5 years ago

Does the gadget button do anything during play besides letting you decide which video and sound you want featured while playing two or more modes?

#10199 5 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

Does the gadget button do anything during play besides letting you decide which video and sound you want featured while playing two or more modes?

Yes, it lets you use the gadgets you earned in game play. IE, gives you a one of the shots needed to complete a mode.

#10200 5 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

It’s not just changing the video and the sound, the lit shots associated with the mode on the main tv also take priority, allowing you to focus on progressing/completing a specific mode within the modes you have stacked.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/204?hl=timo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.