IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 374.
#10001 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

I purchased the MOD Couple speaker set a few days back. Do they acknowledge the order and give updates on shipping? I sent a couple emails over the past few days and not a single response, is this commen with them?

I’m in Canada, never had updates about shipping either and everything always arrives perfect and on time....

#10002 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

I purchased the MOD Couple speaker set a few days back. Do they acknowledge the order and give updates on shipping? I sent a couple emails over the past few days and not a single response, is this commen with them?

Yelobird will drop in this thread, don’t worry he is a good guy, he is probably just swamped.

#10003 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I’m in Canada, never had updates about shipping either and everything always arrives perfect and on time....

Quoted from J85M:

yelobird will drop in this thread, don’t worry he is a good guy, he is probably just swamped.

Thanks

#10004 5 years ago

Never mind......

#10005 5 years ago

The latest update for BM 66 is 0.90.0, correct?

#10006 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

The latest update for BM 66 is 0.90.0, correct?

Yep!

#10007 5 years ago

My batarang brought a nice trade, May I join the party?!

1A956B43-2F83-4C6B-9900-9C63C9624EDC (resized).jpeg1A956B43-2F83-4C6B-9900-9C63C9624EDC (resized).jpeg
826BFFB9-45E1-48BC-978F-0C236890CF4F (resized).jpeg826BFFB9-45E1-48BC-978F-0C236890CF4F (resized).jpeg

#10009 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

My batarang brought a nice trade, May I join the party?!

BAMM!!! absolutely....very nice!!!

#10010 5 years ago

Sweet received my Batman 66 Premium last night, got it updated and running.

BM66 (resized).jpgBM66 (resized).jpg

#10011 5 years ago

Hey new owners, let's see what trading cards you got on the apron.

#10012 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Awesome idea! are they unique on every machine?
Got my B66 yesterday evening

it‘s a lot of fun but i‘m quite overwhelmed by the rules, gotta do a lot of reading. Anyone knows a good rulesheet besides the tiltforums thread?

Cheers

D57A0654-50FB-4898-B8B5-8BF1CC1A829C (resized).jpegD57A0654-50FB-4898-B8B5-8BF1CC1A829C (resized).jpeg

#10013 5 years ago

Welcome to the club guys and congrates on your Premiums.

Quoted from Ben1981:

it‘s a lot of fun but i‘m quite overwhelmed by the rules, gotta do a lot of reading.

Yeah Lyman has packed this thing with rules and tricks like the channel swapping that make this game pretty deep and unique, plus he’s a long way from finished so it’s only going to get better and probably a whole lot deeper.

Lyman’s complete rule guide was recently spotted on a Stern factory tour

D23D9E5B-A78F-443F-9685-046719548DAE (resized).jpegD23D9E5B-A78F-443F-9685-046719548DAE (resized).jpeg

#10014 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

IMG_6346 (resized).jpgIMG_6346 (resized).jpg

#10015 5 years ago

Is there a way to reset the factor / default high scores completely, so lower scores can get listed in the top 4?

#10016 5 years ago
Quoted from AdeptJR:

Is there a way to reset the factor / default high scores completely, so lower scores can get listed in the top 4?

You can do that - but imo would be a tad lame. You gotta have a goal to aim for!

Get a few multiballs running with a mode - you’ll beat those scores in no time.

rd

#10017 5 years ago

Some scores can never be beaten I think (like the king tuts, bookworm)... will most probably be resolved in a future update (defaults changed).

The default high scores 1 - 4 are easy but yes you can lower most of he high score settings and then do a high score reset.

#10018 5 years ago

Advanced apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere....

So, I'm selling off a few of my pins to buy a NIB Batman 66. I'd like to find an LE, but I see that they've sold out.

Is the Premium that much of a lesser machine? I see the chart of differences, but are the added features that important?

Thanks in advance.

#10019 5 years ago

They are all cosmetic. Game is exactly the same.

Neil.

#10020 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

They are all cosmetic. Game is exactly the same.
Neil.

Thanks....I was hoping that was the main difference.

#10021 5 years ago

Pismoarcade;just get the topper,and yelobirds (Modcouple) atomic pile mod,and no one can tell much the difference

#10022 5 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Is the Premium that much of a lesser machine?

Playfield and gameplay is identical on all three machines.

rd

#10023 5 years ago

Making a great batman topper. Could be some great wall art too

20180528_181824 (resized).jpg20180528_181824 (resized).jpg

20180528_181816 (resized).jpg20180528_181816 (resized).jpg

20180528_181834 (resized).jpg20180528_181834 (resized).jpg

#10024 5 years ago

Can anyone direct me to where to buy CLEAR plastic protectors? Ive got the fluorescent ones and I think they look bad, icant seem to find just the clear ones.

#10025 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Can anyone direct me to where to buy CLEAR plastic protectors? Ive got the fluorescent ones and I think they look bad, icant seem to find just the clear ones.

Try:

https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/1AbR4R_OyUuBJ1DBFcqgLQ?categoryid=23&category=-&name=Batman%2066%20(Premium)%20%7C%202016

We use them for our machines. If they do not have what you want, you can email them and they will make you what you want.

Good Luck!

#10026 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

As your in IL just stop over and see Mike at #GAP Great American Pinball. He has most of the protector kits in stock and he offers them in clear as a 5 piece set. Good Luck.

https://www.greatamericanpinball.com/product-page/batman-66-plastic-protectors-5-piece-set-laseriffic

#10027 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

can you post pictures please? I just picked up a set of the the fluorescent ones so if it looks like a turd I'd rather know now

Neil.

#10028 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As your in IL just stop over and see Mike at #GAP Great American Pinball. He has most of the protector kits in stock and he offers them in clear as a 5 piece set. Good Luck.
https://www.greatamericanpinball.com/product-page/batman-66-plastic-protectors-5-piece-set-laseriffic

I saw the colored ones on his site, didn't know he had clear I'm waiting back on him on a Maiden Premium. Im hoping it's coming soon, thanks for the heads up!

#10029 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

can you post pictures please? I just picked up a set of the the fluorescent ones so if it looks like a turd I'd rather know now
Neil.

Sure when I get home I will.

#10030 5 years ago

Has anyone had any luck adjusting the Batcave spinner disk to be more level with the main turntable? Mine is perfect along the front edge, yet a slow roller will often get caught on the backedge of the spinner disk and won't free itself up until a ball search. Looked at the assembly underneath and there doesn't seem to be any adjustment points that jump out at you.....

#10031 5 years ago

Look at key topics post #1649 for adjusting the bat cave spinner.

#10032 5 years ago

Sorry for the mini Infomercial but The Mod Couple wanted to say Thank You to the Batman 66 club thread for ALL of your support and inspiration along the way allowing us to be part of your amazing collections and the best game ever Batman 66! Today we officially launched our own website to make our creations more accessible and continue to grow. We are Extremely pleased to announce a Bat-Partnership with #Docquest to unite all of his Incredible Batman products in the same store so Bat-Lovers around the world can see his work! My wife and I along with #Docquest hope to continue creating interesting quality products to support this hobby and followers we love. Do consider checking us out at www.TheModCouplePinball.com and feel free to send us your mod wishes. We love a challenge. Doc and I have a possible collaborative project in the works that with his talent should impress All! As a small thank you and knowing the Extreme love of Batman and more importantly Batgirl we want to offer a Free thank you prize to this group. Your very own Batgirl POP collectable! Yes not huge but she is darn cute! The 5th PM we receive titled "Show me some Batgirl" will be our prize winner. Thanks again to All for your kind support.

Our The Mod Couple Commercial:

The Mod Couple
Dave and Darcy
TheModCouplePinball.com

IMG_1361 (resized).jpgIMG_1361 (resized).jpg

IMG_1362 (resized).jpgIMG_1362 (resized).jpg

#10033 5 years ago
Quoted from Lilpro66:

Look at key topics post #1649 for adjusting the bat cave spinner.

That one is for the whole turntable, I'm looking for info on the batcave spinner subassembly and how it sits with respect to the turntable....

#10034 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

That one is for the whole turntable, I'm looking for info on the batcave spinner subassembly and how it sits with respect to the turntable....

I don't think there ever was a definitive good way to deal with this one. Having the pin pitched steeper seemed to help lessen the hangups. I know when I had the whole Atomic pile torn down to install the awesome mod collection from ModCouple I played around with the ball gate that's in the center a little. Not much you can do overall. I still get occasional hangups on a softer hit ball. The batcave spinner itself (floor) has a fair amount of slop where you can rock it back and forth. I thought about maybe putting a piece of mylar down on the edge more inside the Atomic Pile in hopes it would create a flatter surface on both sides. If I take the cave spinner posts out sometime, maybe I'll try.

#10035 5 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I don't think there ever was a definitive good way to deal with this one. Having the pin pitched steeper seemed to help lessen the hangups. I know when I had the whole Atomic pile torn down to install the awesome mod collection from ModCouple I played around with the ball gate that's in the center a little. Not much you can do overall. I still get occasional hangups on a softer hit ball. The batcave spinner itself (floor) has a fair amount of slop where you can rock it back and forth. I thought about maybe putting a piece of mylar down on the edge more inside the Atomic Pile in hopes it would create a flatter surface on both sides. If I take the cave spinner posts out sometime, maybe I'll try.

Thanks, that's about what I gathered from my own inspection and prodding around. Good news is it does clear with a ball search, but still........would love to hear about if others have figure it out!

#10036 5 years ago

Yelobird glad to see your back buddy and congrates on the site that was really needed as your inventory has expanded rapidly, just incase you missed it Dave someone new to the BM66 club has been trying to get hold of you dude.

Quoted from AdeptJR:

#10037 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

yelobird glad to see your back buddy and congrates on the site that was really needed as your inventory has expanded rapidly, just incase you missed it Dave someone new to the BM66 club has been trying to get hold of you dude.

Yes we had a minor family unplanned event but I did get back to #AdeptJR via PM. We do apologize for having to delay some shipments which we Really hate letting anyone down. We are back on track and all caught back up!

#10038 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes we had a minor family unplanned event but I did get back to #AdeptJR via PM. We do apologize for having to delay some shipments which we Really hate letting anyone down. We are back on track and all caught back up!

Hope it was nothing major and glad to hear your back on track, AdeptJR was assured by myself and others not to worry.

By the way the website is great, simple yet informative and super easy to navigate, nicely done!

#10039 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Neil.

The biggest issue I found with the plastic protectors is the color. Most are yellow. When installed and lit they turn everything green which I didn't like. I ended up leaving the yellow ones on the in and out lanes and put red on the slings. Even though they turn the slings purple when lit it looks much better. Clear is the only way to go if you want to keep the original colors. Too bad someone can't make clear ones with only the edges yellow.

#10040 5 years ago

Congrats to #Eharan for being the 5th PM caller!! I have sent you a PM for your ship to info and we will have this out tomorrow!! Thanks again to everyone, we sincerely appreciate being part of this club.

The Mod Couple

#10041 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Today we officially launched our own website to make our creations more accessible and continue to grow.

Thanks - nice site! Just placed my mods order for my soon to arrive BM66!

#10042 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Thanks - nice site! Just placed my mods order for my soon to arrive BM66!

Thank you Sincerely for your order. Batman 66 is by far one of our favorite games even with a fairly decent collection over the years. Hopefully a new code update hits before the graphs start to flow again..... lol

#10043 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Has anyone had any luck adjusting the Batcave spinner disk to be more level with the main turntable?

I ended up putting a dime under its two brackets just to bring the rear of the spinner level and that seemed to fix the problem for me...and it added another $0.20 value to my machine!

#10044 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Congrats to #Eharan for being the 5th PM caller!!

Thanks! I never win anything so this was a nice surprise. I don’t yet own a BM66 but have had a wanted ad for an LE for 6 months and have not been able to find one yet. Also have offered up a trade of my IMDN LE for one with no interest. I will get one some day but is going to take much longer than I had hoped. Lucky for me, my buddy has one that I get to play. Just picked up the Atomic Pile mod for his 40th birthday last week.

Hopefully one day I will be able to buy all the Mod Couples BM66 mods to put on my machine!

Thanks again!
Ed

#10045 5 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Thanks! I never win anything so this was a nice surprise. I don’t yet own a BM66 but have had a wanted ad for an LE for 6 months and have not been able to find one yet. Also have offered up a trade of my IMDN LE for one with no interest. I will get one some day but is going to take much longer than I had hoped. Lucky for me, my buddy has one that I get to play. Just picked up the Atomic Pile mod for his 40th birthday last week.
Hopefully one day I will be able to buy all the Mod Couples BM66 mods to put on my machine!
Thanks again!
Ed

We wish you well in your search. A Batman LE is a tough catch these days as the Lyman fever has spread but the search will prove worth it in the end! For now you can hug your Batgirl (don't let anyone see you!) and wait for your LE to arrive! Thanks again to all who PM'd. We owe a Lot to this group for supporting us and the wonderful people/friends we have met along the way. Congrats Ed!

#10046 5 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Thanks again!
Ed

I’ll probably put that mod on this weekend.

I’m not really a mod guy.....but I looks awesome in person.

#10047 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

So, not only does Danni whoop my high score, she goes on Facebook and taunts Bowen Kerins with it. Wtf .... 7,152,000,000
rd

Well, it took me two months ...

But an hour long game later .... up yours Danni!

rd

7E19EF43-B610-403B-933C-2E4D2A02EF95 (resized).jpeg7E19EF43-B610-403B-933C-2E4D2A02EF95 (resized).jpeg

#10048 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Well, it took me two months ...
But an hour long game later .... up yours Danni!
rd

bitmoji-20180530084129 (resized).pngbitmoji-20180530084129 (resized).png

#10049 5 years ago

New Code up

V0.92.0 - May. 30, 2018
=======================

- Added new Egghead mode: Season 3, Episode 109 ("The Ogg Couple").
- Added new Shame mode: Season 3, Episodes 115 & 116 ("The Great Escape").
- Completing the Mad Hatter mode both times and selecting it again would
show INVALID on the Minor Villain mode select screen. This has been
corrected.
- The Batusi mode would show "Villain Escape", not "Batusi" on the total
screen. This has been corrected.
- Added more sounds for Joker mode 5/6.
- Fixed Joker and Penguin batcave video clip sequences; too many sequences
were being displayed at one time.
- Reduced Penguin mode EP 3/4 hurry-up stage (#3) from 3 shots to 1 shot.
- Fixed background instructions and collect/continue video clips for
Catwoman mode 19/20.
- Added hurry-up stage for Catwoman mode 19/20: stage #2 (batbeam, left
ramp) and stage #3 (robin w/ tigers, right ramp). Added batbeam and
explosion sounds.
- Reworked Major Villain mode adjustments:
- Lowered default Gordon Target hits from 3 to 2.
- Lowered final stage shot sequences from 6/8 to 5.
- Added new clips for Catwoman mode 108 Gordon Target Sequence.
- Fixed a issue that was causing the shot value for the Villain Escape
to not increase after a super jackpot was scored.
- Added lamp effects for Villain Escape.
- Added Villain Vision effect for Villain Escape super jackpot.
- Increased the autofire time for the Villain Escape add-a-ball from 5
seconds to 15 seconds.
- Added more sounds for Villain Escape super jackpot award.
- Added some GI lighting effect for Villain Escape:
SW_HITS = normal.
SHOTS = dark.
SUPER_JACKPOT = darker.
Multiball start fades the GI down to dark.
- Added video clips/sounds for Villain Escape part #1.
- Reworked Villain Escape start effect text and added instructions.
- Added blinking shoot again lamp to the first part of Villain Escape
to indicate that the mode will continue if the ball drains.
- Added episode-specific video clips for the villains in attract mode.
The clips that are displayed are selected from the episodes that were
played during the previous game.
- Cleaned up audit/adjustment text. Removed unused adjustments.
- Added jail sounds for minor villains captured.
- Added number of parts for each Catwoman, Joker, Penguin, and Riddler
mode in the mode select display effect.
- Added video clips for Catwoman, Joker, Penguin, and Riddler mode select.
- Added HSTD display for King Tut mode EP 117, it was missing.

- Fixed an issue with NODE BUS TEST that was causing the TV node (#24)
to report that it had a communication error.

#10050 5 years ago
Quoted from Mister_Furious:

New Code up
V0.92.0 - May. 30, 2018
=======================
- Added new Egghead mode: Season 3, Episode 109 ("The Ogg Couple").
- Added new Shame mode: Season 3, Episodes 115 & 116 ("The Great Escape").
- Completing the Mad Hatter mode both times and selecting it again would
show INVALID on the Minor Villain mode select screen. This has been
corrected.
- The Batusi mode would show "Villain Escape", not "Batusi" on the total
screen. This has been corrected.
- Added more sounds for Joker mode 5/6.
- Fixed Joker and Penguin batcave video clip sequences; too many sequences
were being displayed at one time.
- Reduced Penguin mode EP 3/4 hurry-up stage (#3) from 3 shots to 1 shot.
- Fixed background instructions and collect/continue video clips for
Catwoman mode 19/20.
- Added hurry-up stage for Catwoman mode 19/20: stage #2 (batbeam, left
ramp) and stage #3 (robin w/ tigers, right ramp). Added batbeam and
explosion sounds.
- Reworked Major Villain mode adjustments:
- Lowered default Gordon Target hits from 3 to 2.
- Lowered final stage shot sequences from 6/8 to 5.
- Added new clips for Catwoman mode 108 Gordon Target Sequence.
- Fixed a issue that was causing the shot value for the Villain Escape
to not increase after a super jackpot was scored.
- Added lamp effects for Villain Escape.
- Added Villain Vision effect for Villain Escape super jackpot.
- Increased the autofire time for the Villain Escape add-a-ball from 5
seconds to 15 seconds.
- Added more sounds for Villain Escape super jackpot award.
- Added some GI lighting effect for Villain Escape:
SW_HITS = normal.
SHOTS = dark.
SUPER_JACKPOT = darker.
Multiball start fades the GI down to dark.
- Added video clips/sounds for Villain Escape part #1.
- Reworked Villain Escape start effect text and added instructions.
- Added blinking shoot again lamp to the first part of Villain Escape
to indicate that the mode will continue if the ball drains.
- Added episode-specific video clips for the villains in attract mode.
The clips that are displayed are selected from the episodes that were
played during the previous game.
- Cleaned up audit/adjustment text. Removed unused adjustments.
- Added jail sounds for minor villains captured.
- Added number of parts for each Catwoman, Joker, Penguin, and Riddler
mode in the mode select display effect.
- Added video clips for Catwoman, Joker, Penguin, and Riddler mode select.
- Added HSTD display for King Tut mode EP 117, it was missing.
- Fixed an issue with NODE BUS TEST that was causing the TV node (#24)
to report that it had a communication error.

AWESOME!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/201?hl=jp335i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.