IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 374.
#9801 5 years ago

It's possible that when the trough eject is stacking balls causing two to be in the trough but not counted. Of course, under testing conditions you won't run into this since you're not letting the game eject from the trough. This seems unlikely if it's truly always only after two ball locks.

When it drains, does it immediately go into EOB bonus THEN ball search or does it not recognize that you've drained and trigger ball search before the EOB?

#9802 5 years ago

Stern of The Union Update for this month:
Batman ’66 – Another great update was released last month and we are working towards another update later this month!

Wonder what's coming......

#9803 5 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Stern of The Union Update for this month:
Batman ’66 – Another great update was released last month and we are working towards another update later this month!
Wonder what's coming......

Seems like we get less and less info with each SOTU update. And, I'll bet "later this month" is more likely to mean the 24th or the 31st.

But the recent waits have been much easier to deal with than the early ones. And we know we're going to see something awesome ...

#9804 5 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Latest code installed on the game?

0.90 current version

#9805 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd still check the all three switches in the left lock lane. If they're intermittent (arm not down enough to stay in constant contact) you can get the behavior you're describing.

Ok, will do that, thanks.

#9806 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

It's possible that when the trough eject is stacking balls causing two to be in the trough but not counted. Of course, under testing conditions you won't run into this since you're not letting the game eject from the trough. This seems unlikely if it's truly always only after two ball locks.
When it drains, does it immediately go into EOB bonus THEN ball search or does it not recognize that you've drained and trigger ball search before the EOB?

When it drains, machine still thinks that the ball is somehow in play (so does not go in EOB bonus) and starts searching......

#9807 5 years ago
Quoted from drummerboy71:

When it drains, machine still thinks that the ball is somehow in play (so does not go in EOB bonus) and starts searching......

It does sound like a switch issue. It could be in the ball lock or the trough. Make sure you check the operation of the switches with a pinball, not your fingers. Good Luck!

#9808 5 years ago
Quoted from drummerboy71:

If you do the ball trough clear in the diagnostics are all switches reliably reporting the balls in the trough as they cycle through?

#9809 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you do the ball trough clear in the diagnostics are all switches reliably reporting the balls in the trough as they cycle through?

yes.....

#9810 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

It does sound like a switch issue. It could be in the ball lock or the trough. Make sure you check the operation of the switches with a pinball, not your fingers. Good Luck!

I locked two balls, third was thrown in shooter lane, then I started an active switch test..... all balls were detected (shooter lane, ballthrough 1,2,3 and lock 1,2)

#9811 5 years ago

The magnet for the batphone lock on to my ball and does not release.

The pin goes into ball search and I have to nudge the machine almost to the point of tilt for it to release.

Any advice????

#9812 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The pin goes into ball search and I have to nudge the machine almost to the point of tilt for it to release.
Any advice????

If you can nudge it off, it's not the magnet staying activated. It is probably magnetized balls.

I have the opposite problem...magnet does almost nothing when answering the phone. Grabs the ball maybe 1 out of 20. It is very active throwing the ball around during multiball, so it's a real head scratcher.

#9813 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

If you can nudge it off, it's not the magnet staying activated. It is probably magnetized balls.
I have the opposite problem...magnet does almost nothing when answering the phone. Grabs the ball maybe 1 out of 20. It is very active throwing the ball around during multiball, so it's a real head scratcher.

Thanks for the info! I will be replacing my balls! Thanks again.

#9814 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Any advice????

Did you replace the balls? Sounds like you have balls in it that are magnetized now.

#9815 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did you replace the balls? Sounds like you have balls in it that are magnetized now.

I have never replaced them. I put the stock stern Balls that were provided in.

I will swap the balls with one of my other pins tonight and order some new one also. Thx

#9816 5 years ago

So I finally got around to doing my playfield swap! My LE is now complete with signed playfield 0D65BB10-B2FF-4A47-9C7D-C341B4439394 (resized).jpeg0D65BB10-B2FF-4A47-9C7D-C341B4439394 (resized).jpeg

48F9C498-B18C-4066-B9ED-33C694642E64 (resized).jpeg48F9C498-B18C-4066-B9ED-33C694642E64 (resized).jpeg

#9817 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Any advice????

Do you also happen to have the sewer / Mylar protector installed? If it’s not level the ball will sit there until the ball is nudged or goes into ball search.

#9818 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Any advice????

Just FYI, I had this problem and it was the coil staying on due to a component failure of my node board. I needed a new one, and a new magnet coil, since it fried it staying on.

#9819 5 years ago

I just wanted to post that tonight our daughter and son-in-law came by and we spent the evening drinking wine and playing our new BM66 Premium. What a fun game! We had a great time playing and laughing - and isn't that why we are all in pinball? I love this game!

#9820 5 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

Do you also happen to have the sewer / Mylar protector installed? If it’s not level the ball will sit there until the ball is nudged or goes into ball search.

No sticker but I will order it soon. It looks good.

#9821 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I just wanted to post that tonight our daughter and son-in-law came by and we spent the evening drinking wine and playing our new BM66 Premium. What a fun game! We had a great time playing and laughing - and isn't that why we are all in pinball? I love this game!

correct, you are!!!!

#9822 5 years ago

Hey, be careful not to get a DUI driving that Batmobile! Lol. Fun times, always a favorite when friends come over granted most are around our age so the theme has meaning. More so than Hobbit anyway. Congrats and don’t spill that wine pounding the joker!

#9823 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

So I finally got around to doing my playfield swap! My LE is now complete with signed playfield

holy slow coach batman glad its all sorted

Neil.

#9824 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

holy slow coach batman glad its all sorted
Neil.

Yeah tell me about it, it has been a frustrating and exhausting 6 months but finally for the first time in months I got the chance to have a little pinball time

#9825 5 years ago

Does anyone know how to turn off the "start the game using the lockdown button" that was added in the latest code? Am I overlooking it in settings?

#9826 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Any advice????

Likely your balls are magnetized. Replace balls

#9827 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Likely your balls are magnetized. Replace balls

Agreed. I had the same issue, new balls and problem gone. My guess is the balls Stern provides are just enough quality to roll.

#9828 5 years ago

Just did my playfield swap yesterday, anyone with a magnet like the one in my new playfield??

5D2323CE-FF23-4650-B16C-F70699D18C7F (resized).jpeg5D2323CE-FF23-4650-B16C-F70699D18C7F (resized).jpeg

#9829 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just did my playfield swap yesterday, anyone with a magnet like the one in my new playfield??

Woah, it’s just one huge magnet. Let us know if it grabs the ball better?

#9830 5 years ago

That certainly looks different.

#9831 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Wow...I unboxed mine at MGC three weeks ago and it is not like that. Interesting. If that's all magnet core, it kind of defeats the purpose of the new design.

#9832 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Woah, it’s just one huge magnet. Let us know if it grabs the ball better?

Throws the ball all over the place! Just wondering if anyone else has one like it?

#9833 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Throws the ball all over the place! Just wondering if anyone else has one like it?

What about when u answer the phones? Does it reliably grab it?

#9834 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What about when u answer the phones? Does it reliably grab it?

Yeah grabbed it stationary and then flung it 90% of the time. Was throwing the ball around during multiball too.

#9835 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah grabbed it stationary and then flung it 90% of the time. Was throwing the ball around during multiball too.

Sounds like maybe an improvement. Interesting!

#9836 5 years ago

Someone in the US going to ask Stern for one?

#9837 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Someone in the US going to ask Stern for one?

I have emailed Pat at Stern to see what the deal with it is, as no one else seems to have one like it on BM66 or any other magnet based game TWD, AS etc

Weird

#9838 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I have emailed Pat at Stern to see what the deal with it is, as no one else seems to have one like it on BM66 or any other magnet based game TWD, AS etc
Weird

Was thinking of ordering one through my distro, but he won’t have any idea what I’m talking about. Let us know what you find out.

#9839 5 years ago

Here's mine, looks like yours. Game was built on January 31 2018

20180503_153313 (resized).jpg20180503_153313 (resized).jpg

#9840 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Here's mine, looks like yours. Game was built on January 31 2018

No, yours still has a core in the middle surrounded by metal (2 parts). His is a complete single metal disc.

#9841 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No, yours still has a core in the middle surrounded by metal (2 parts). His is a complete single metal disc.

Hmmm, You are right, very fine line. Carry on, nothing to see here...

#9842 5 years ago
Quoted from cadmium:

Does anyone know how to turn off the "start the game using the lockdown button" that was added in the latest code? Am I overlooking it in settings?

Adjustments/Feature (game) adjustments/#201

#9843 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Sitting here, keep pushing the reload button on the shipping company's tracking webpage every 15 minutes or so, waiting for the truck from Chicago to show up here, carrying my BM66....

Delivery scheduled for tomorrow, estimated 2-5 days turned into 9. Been sitting at the local warehouse since Tuesday, and I haven't had the time to get away from work and get it myself.

#9844 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

My Premium was built February 02, 2018 and it has the two piece magnet. Works great.

#9845 5 years ago

wow what a game, the best game I’ve had on this game hands down.

A8B987F1-22D5-475C-846E-F5E68929BC76 (resized).jpegA8B987F1-22D5-475C-846E-F5E68929BC76 (resized).jpeg

#9846 5 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

wow what a game, the best game I’ve had on this game hands down.

Holt shit Batman!

#9847 5 years ago

I was not expecting to see alfred on the combo screen.

4C1A5607-9D99-48EE-8B74-B0D838E8BFD1 (resized).jpeg4C1A5607-9D99-48EE-8B74-B0D838E8BFD1 (resized).jpeg

#9848 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

My BM66 premium shipped with slightly magnetized balls. Replacing balls completely fixed issue.

#9849 5 years ago

My Premium was built February 02, 2018 and it has the two piece magnet. Works great.

Hey! Our machines have the same birthday! Hope they didn't get mixed up in the delivery room.

#9850 5 years ago

Thanks Walmart for my soon to be DIY Batmobile ($19) Topper. Now, how do I attach the helicopter ($8) inside the pin?

Tim

IMG_2936 (resized).jpgIMG_2936 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/197?hl=timo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.