IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7484 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 374.
#9701 5 years ago

Bass, treble, fade etc are under the Utilities tab.

#9702 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok maybe a dumb question, but once I have selected my villain do I need to hold the right flipper whil I launch the ball?

Nope!

#9703 5 years ago

Ok maybe a dumb question, but once I have selected my villain do I need to hold the right flipper whil I launch the ball?

No.

#9704 5 years ago

No...it’s not really choosing the villain, it’s actually choosing which episode plays when you start that particular villain’s mode

#9705 5 years ago

I installed the super super LE translite last night. Censored since it is NSFW. I posted the original (censored) graphic file in another thread, but thought I'd show the final, installed version here. The actual installed version does not have the censored boxes, luckily.

This theme ties into my NSFW garage, which luckily for me, my wife enjoys. No, I am not a teenager, but my wife says I still act like one.

censored on machine (resized).JPGcensored on machine (resized).JPG

#9706 5 years ago

OK,thanks all!! Will try try again!!!

#9707 5 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

I installed the super super LE translite last night. Censored since it is NSFW. I posted the original (censored) graphic file in another thread, but thought I'd show the final, installed version here. The actual installed version does not have the censored boxes, luckily.
This theme ties into my NSFW garage, which luckily for me, my wife enjoys. No, I am not a teenager, but my wife says I still act like one.

Wow! That's really.....different!? Did you make this yourself? There's a million different things you can do for BM66 translites. I'd like to see whoever did this make some alternate ones that aren't as risque. Seems like your machine would be a drain monster.

#9708 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Wow! That's really.....different!? Did you make this yourself? There's a million different things you can do for BM66 translites. I'd like to see whoever did this make some alternate ones that aren't as risque. Seems like your machine would be a drain monster.

it was a custom commission so it would be expensive to do a bunch of different. I hired an artist and then had a printer print it for me.

#9709 5 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

Every teen boy's fantasy in the 60's.

I would have made Batgirl and Catwoman more proportional to Yvonne and Julie unless the exaggerated cartoony look is what you were going for. However, I'd never have an NSFW translite on a game either.

#9710 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Every teen boy's fantasy in the 60's.
I would have made Batgirl and Catwoman more proportional to Yvonne and Julie unless the exaggerated cartoony look is what you were going for. However, I'd never have an NSFW translite on a game either.

wait...you mean their boobs aren't that big? that is the way I always pictured them. I think their suits were just constricting.

#9711 5 years ago
Quoted from acaciolo:

I installed the super super LE translite last night. Censored since it is NSFW. ...

Which episode/season is this from?! I can't seem to find it in my DVD set.

#9712 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I would have made Batgirl and Catwoman more proportional

Proportions look perfect to me

#9713 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I've never been happy with the stickers on the lock bar and have been working on a replacement. I finally came up with something I'm happy with on my own game. For the button I have 304 stainless steel that I have cut in 2 pieces (an upper and slightly larger bottom layer). These were bent to match the contour of the lock bar. The bottom layer is powder coated white and top layer is powder coated red. They are held on by the button itself although additional adhesive could be used. I tried to make it so it covered the original sticker completely, but as you can see there is a small area that is visible. This may not bother some people but I was going to re powder coat my lock bar and remove the sticker anyway. The bat comes in 2 variations - a plain one and one that says "GADGET SELECTOR". I also used the same technique to make a little sign that says "BAT GADGET SELECTOR" the same size as the original sticker. This would need to be held on with glue or double stick tape. We plan to offer these on our website, but my wife is getting ready for a dance competition with our daughters so it might be a few days. Feel free to PM me if you want one earlier, and I'll try to get a few in the mail tomorrow. The cost will be $49 for the Bat (either variation), and $19 for the "GADGET SELECTOR" sign.
I could also sell them in unpainted stainless steel (for those that prefer that look or want to do their own powder coating) or could do custom colors (for additional cost).

4 of twenty84 metal bat button things showed up in NZ last week.

Every BM66 that is in NZ will have one fitted.

These are awesome .. they should have been fitted to the game standard. To have a 50c sticker on a (up to) $15,000 USD pin is pretty sad tbh.

rd

598F797D-9F72-4AFE-9F82-7FDAE84E86D4 (resized).jpeg598F797D-9F72-4AFE-9F82-7FDAE84E86D4 (resized).jpeg

#9714 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

To have a 50c sticker on a (up to) $15,000 USD pin is pretty sad tbh

I agree and these do look great from @ twenty84. These are a must have mod. I bet even if Stern did include them as standard on the games they still wouldn't of looked as good as the one's @ twenty84 is selling.

#9715 5 years ago

You guys talked me into it...I just ordered one.

#9716 5 years ago

Just got my NIB Premium set up! Build date was Jan 31/2018.

20180421_092519 (resized).jpg20180421_092519 (resized).jpg

20180421_082918 (resized).jpg20180421_082918 (resized).jpg

#9717 5 years ago

The first time I played this pin was at a show and I did not like it. Actually, I hated it then. Played this pin at the Pinball Lounge in Oviedo on Friday - Wow!

The new code updates have turned this game from a turd to a top dog - can't wait to see it when the code is finished.

I never thought I'd do this - but I picked up a NIB premium Batman today and joined the club.

#9718 5 years ago

I just got word today that my NIB BM66 Premium will be delivered Tuesday! Great photos PinsOnly.

#9719 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

The first time I played this pin was at a show and I did not like it. Actually, I hated it then. Played this pin at the Pinball Lounge in Oviedo on Friday - Wow!
The new code updates have turned this game from a turd to a top dog - can't wait to see it when the code is finished.
I never thought I'd do this - but I picked up a NIB premium Batman today and joined the club.

Quoted from txstargazer3:

I just got word today that my NIB BM66 Premium will be delivered Tuesday! Great photos PinsOnly.

Awesome! Time to start ordering some necessary mods!

#9720 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Awesome! Time to start ordering some necessary mods!

Absolutely! Any favorites to recommend?

#9721 5 years ago

Absolutely! Any favorites to recommend?

Batsignal add on by Docquest. Bat gadget plate by ChromeCandy. Any mod by Yelobird. Atomic pile and speaker light kit from Yelobird are my favorites I think.

#9722 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Just got my NIB Premium set up! Build date was Jan 31/2018.

Quoted from Pinterest:

I just got word today that my NIB BM66 Premium will be delivered Tuesday! .

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#9723 5 years ago

Still waiting for mine. Getting anxious.

#9725 5 years ago

I'm in!!!! Payment sent off today for a NIB Premium via IFPA Stern Rewards, hopefully the wait will not be too long!!

...and yes, Mods already purchased and incoming!!

#9726 5 years ago

if anyone is looking for a set of LE decals...PM me

#9727 5 years ago

what is a good street price for a premium?

#9728 5 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

Prices I've seen:
NIB: 7500-7600
HUO as new: ~7200

#9729 5 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

I get quoted $7600 shipped pretty consistently (no effort to haggle and I have no relationship with dealers).

#9730 5 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

This one:

Quoted from AUKraut:

I'm in!!!! Payment sent off today for a NIB Premium via IFPA Stern Rewards, hopefully the wait will not be too long!!

#9731 5 years ago

Do you twenty84 still have the Gadget button things for sale? Interested in just the insignia around the button.

#9732 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Do you twenty84 still have the Gadget button things for sale? Interested in just the insignia around the button.

https://chromecandy.com/collections/all

#9733 5 years ago

Ah, I just looked at the pinside shop. Thx Tuna_Delight

#9734 5 years ago

Played some BDK again over the weekend, I haven’t owned it in years but wow I forgot how much fun the crane/scarecrow modes are on that game, the lighting and sound effects are superb and the crane behaviour in later modes is great, really hope that Lyman adds some more advanced patterns to the crane in BM66.

Not only would it add a tonne of awesomeness to the crane but it would also provide another way to play the game, I could quite easily play a couple quick games and just go for penguin simply to work into the deeper/more complex crane modes.

#9735 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

These are awesome .. they should have been fitted to the game standard. To have a 50c sticker on a (up to) $15,000 USD pin is pretty sad tbh.

I agree. I laid mine out by the decal before installing and the difference is amazing. Stern should give all SLE and LE buyers vouchers to obtain these due to their lack of effort installing crappy stickers.

IMG_0685 (resized).jpgIMG_0685 (resized).jpg

IMG_0683 (resized).jpgIMG_0683 (resized).jpg

#9736 5 years ago

Bought a nice “mod” for my batman66 prem

5EA29F47-7D2F-47BB-B815-32E8BD73551A (resized).png5EA29F47-7D2F-47BB-B815-32E8BD73551A (resized).png

#9737 5 years ago

Sitting here, keep pushing the reload button on the shipping company's tracking webpage every 15 minutes or so, waiting for the truck from Chicago to show up here, carrying my BM66....

#9738 5 years ago

Put new powder coated armor on mine last night

8CB93BD3-F867-47FD-A56B-51A92460D47A (resized).jpeg8CB93BD3-F867-47FD-A56B-51A92460D47A (resized).jpeg

282A42F5-55C9-490A-B373-D2BF3D3565BC (resized).jpeg282A42F5-55C9-490A-B373-D2BF3D3565BC (resized).jpeg

#9739 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Sitting here, keep pushing the reload button on the shipping company's tracking webpage every 15 minutes or so, waiting for the truck from Chicago to show up here, carrying my BM66....

Welcome to the club!

#9740 5 years ago

Just got the call that my BM66 Premium will be delivered between 8AM and noon tomorrow! Preparing for a lost weekend of pinball.

#9741 5 years ago

Just got the call that my BM66 Premium will be delivered between 8AM and noon tomorrow! Preparing for a lost weekend of pinball.

Quoted from AUKraut:

Congratulations guys, make sure you post pics once they arrive and welcome to the best club thread on Pinside!

#9742 5 years ago

Joined the club! Atomic pile and inner blades are due in tomorrow. It will be a great weekend.

8241B2BA-4F42-4570-B8BB-7460FBED4382 (resized).jpeg8241B2BA-4F42-4570-B8BB-7460FBED4382 (resized).jpeg

#9743 5 years ago
Quoted from JWE:

Joined the club! Atomic pile and inner blades are due in tomorrow. It will be a great weekend.

Cool another premium joining the club, great to see sales have really picked up on this title, take note Stern just how much good code can boost your sales!

P.S. welcome to the club good citizen

#9744 5 years ago

I'm really glad that the game seems to be getting some momentum back after the "long dark summer" of weak code last year.

It's really shaping up to be worthy of the Stern 30'th anniversary pin and the defacto benchmark example of total theme integration.

#9745 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Cool another premium joining the club, great to see sales have really picked up on this title, take note Stern just how much good code can boost your sales!
P.S. welcome to the club good citizen

True post right here. You can always change code.

#9746 5 years ago

Welcome batfans!

#9747 5 years ago

I installed Pinstadium lights in my premium last night. It is really an amazing difference. I did purchase the UV-Glow option but did not connect the flasher yet. I'd love some feedback regarding which flashers others have connected to on their BM66.

#9748 5 years ago
Quoted from abeas:

I installed Pinstadium lights in my premium last night. It is really an amazing difference. I did purchase the UV-Glow option but did not connect the flasher yet. I'd love some feedback regarding which flashers others have connected to on their BM66.

For me I tried every flasher and the best bang for the buck is the flasher in the pop bumper area. Really works great and doesn't distract play during modes plus it uses the feature more often for effect. Love them on this game! Congrats!

#9749 5 years ago

It's here! Tonight is unboxing and setup time. Or Bat-time!

IMG_1084 (resized).JPGIMG_1084 (resized).JPG

IMG_1087 (resized).JPGIMG_1087 (resized).JPG

#9750 5 years ago

It's here! Tonight is unboxing and setup time. Or Bat-time!

Awesome...have fun!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grand Rapids, MI
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 26.50
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/195?hl=timewellspent and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.