IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 374.
#9501 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

BM66 over DI it is just more satisfying.
I would put BM66 and DI over AFMRLE.
I would put TNA over all of them.
I have all these pins except TNA and will have that soon. From what I have played and how I play with friends and family it’s hard to top..

Im sorry, this reads like you favor TNA above all based on its merits as a multiplayer game? You own them all so curious if that’s it.

#9502 6 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Interesting, so no regrets I take it? I'd love to hear your thoughts on both machines having owned both if you ever get the chance. Anyway, I think I'll go back and play Dialed In one more time, but I'm really leaning towards Batman 66.

DI just didn’t hold my intrest, I am not saying it’s a bad game but for me BM66 is a lot more fun to play. Last note on DI, I just didn’t care for the call outs and music and the more I played it the less I cared for it.. I feel the exact opposite about the sound package and game play on BM66 (I love it!)

Fun fact about the pinsider that I bought my DILE from.. he is now a member of this club as he ended up buying a BM66 (and he is loving the game)

#9503 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Im sorry, this reads like you favor TNA above all based on its merits as a multiplayer game? You own them all so curious if that’s it.

Yes, at this point TNA would be my first choice.

BM66 is easy to play and fun a at the same time. Big hit so far.

DI is great just not as addictive as the other pin but still great..

#9504 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Last note on DI, I just didn’t care for the call outs and music and the more I played it the less I cared for it.

This. I think its the biggest downside to the game (apart from the impossible sim shot and bounce-outs from the phone shot). As you said, B66 is the opposite - some of the best sounds in pinball.

#9505 6 years ago

28 new posts. Thought we had new code.

To summarize:
BM66 is a great game with appropriate fonts.
A worthy addition to any size collection.
Sell whatever you need to to get one.

#9506 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Ask the same question in the DI club thread lol

Too funny!!!! DI was never for me since day 1 (played it a bunch at expo), but suspect many differ. Any pin that takes a selfie will never live at my house (I love my WOZ, and in on a POTCCE, btw)......

#9507 6 years ago

Is the code in BM66 complete enough to hold up in a 2 pin line up? Trying to decide between BM66, DI, and AFMR. I love love the theme of BM66 and enjoyed the shots when I played it a bit on location. I just want to make sure it's not a particularly shallow pin code-wise (it doesn't seem to be). Anyway, this thread has been great for picking up info on the game. Thanks everyone!

If Addams is your other pin, I'd go with AfMr or BM'66. DI is just too Lawlory to have two of them side by side in a two pin house.

#9508 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Too funny!!!! DI was never for me since day 1 (played it a bunch at expo), but suspect many differ. Any pin that takes a selfie will never live at my house (I love my WOZ, and in on a POTCCE, btw)......

Ummm. As a fellow POTC CE #17 guy, you do realize that game Also has a camera and WILL take your picture right?? lol They have not implemented it but Trust that it is there. Just making sure as you seem committed not to have a game with one.

#9509 6 years ago

Yelobird we sent you a PM, could you please respond.

Cheers big ears.

#9510 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ummm. As a fellow POTC CE #17 guy, you do realize that game Also has a camera and WILL take your picture right?? lol They have not implemented it but Trust that it is there. Just making sure as you seem committed not to have a game with one.

Umm...no, didn't see that in the featureset. I'll be certain to disable it......is there a huge cellphone on it I missed somewhere, as well? Hopefully not. And is the theme based on a faux comic book? I don't bash the game, but have stated many times I'll never own one.

Relative to the thread here....BM66 is a hands down choice for me, and will love Eric's new game, as well.

#9511 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Umm...no, didn't see that in the featureset. I'll be certain to disable it......is there a huge cellphone on it I missed somewhere, as well? Hopefully not. And is the theme based on a faux comic book? I don't bash the game, but have stated many times I'll never own one.
Relative to the thread here....BM66 is a hands down choice for me, and will love Eric's new game, as well.

No worries I was just pointing out that POTC did in fact have a camera and wanted to make sure you were aware. Not a fan myself but welcome to technology... Talking to Joe at JJP he said they had some ideas on how they were going to implement it more than likely for the score leaderboard capture but who knows. Maybe it will be app based and show the player with a pirate hat. lol

#9512 6 years ago

As for Batman..... Come on now Show me the Code! lol Going to MGC this weekend and Really hoped to have this machine updated. Plus I Really need to have a legitimate reason to wipe my wife's high score off the leader board! Getting tired of her reminding me "Who's your bat daddy!" lol

#9513 6 years ago

The theme of BM66 is about as strong of a theme for me as you can get. I never in a million years thought there would be a pin based on the show. Of course it had to be be an expensive one so expensive that I kind of eliminated it from consideration -- then I got lucky with a crypto investment so I don't feel so badly about spending more.
Thanks again for all the responses!

I've owned DI, AFM, AFMr, and BM 66. If you love the theme, BM 66 will be an amazing game for you. It is a great game even if you don't love the theme. You can't go wrong with either AFMr or BM 66. I've also owned DI and it isn't as fun to me, but that is personal preference. I read somewhere that Lyman Sheats had the most fun programming AFM, but he seems to be having a lot of fun with BM 66 right now. So, my AFMr and DI are gone, and I bet BM 66 will stay.

#9514 6 years ago

BM66 for the best theme immersion ever!! I'd have to punch Joker in the face myself for a greater immersion experience. Many ways to attack the game, or should I say many ways to fight some friggin' cool ass villains.

#9515 6 years ago

Looks like new code is up.

Edit: Or maybe not... there is an entry just added today but the code version is still .88 ... maybe they are updating the site right now.

#9516 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

BM66 for the best theme immersion ever!! I'd have to punch Joker in the face myself for a greater immersion experience. Many ways to attack the game, or should I say many ways to fight some friggin' cool ass villains.

LMAO awesome!

#9517 6 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

New V0.88 code is up.

From February 22nd?

#9518 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeWellSpent:

From February 22nd?

see my updated post.

#9519 6 years ago

Looks like new code is up.
Edit: Or maybe not... there is an entry just added today but the code version is still .88 ... maybe they are updating the site right now.

Yep, supposedly new code up, but old read me so far.

#9520 6 years ago

Looks like it is still the 0.88 code we got in February at the moment

#9521 6 years ago

0.88 is not the new code

#9522 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

0.88 is not the new code

Maybe not, but it came out long before April 12th, which is the update showing at Stern.

#9523 6 years ago

Not sure what April 12th means, but the code on the site now is the same size as the code on 2/22.

#9524 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Not sure what April 12th means, but the code on the site now is the same size as the code on 2/22.

If you go here: http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code

Stern always bumps the latest code up to the top. Until today it was Aerosmith at the top with the latest update being 4/4 ... now Batman66 has moved from 2/22 up to the top showing today's date so I suspect it will update soon with new code version for download.

#9525 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No worries I was just pointing out that POTC did in fact have a camera and wanted to make sure you were aware. Not a fan myself but welcome to technology... Talking to Joe at JJP he said they had some ideas on how they were going to implement it more than likely for the score leaderboard capture but who knows. Maybe it will be app based and show the player with a pirate hat. lol

keefer said they we're considering a way to opt out on DI and I guess other games to turn the camera off if you didn't want your picture.

#9526 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

keefer said they we're considering a way to opt out on DI and I guess other games to turn the camera off if you didn't want your picture.

A wise move, imho....I spend a fair amount of time disabling, redirecting video feeds from laptops, VTC systems, etc. I'm all for technology, however, will take a pass on anything that invades privacy regarding my personal time, audio (illegal) or video (bordering on such now).

#9527 6 years ago

If you go here: http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code
Stern always bumps the latest code up to the top. Until today it was Aerosmith at the top with the latest update being 4/4 ... now Batman66 has moved from 2/22 up to the top showing today's date so I suspect it will update soon with new code version for download.

It could be an error/screw up as a result of them adding a broken link to Iron Maiden code to the pages code list, as that wasn’t there prior to today.

#9528 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It could be an error/screw up as a result of them adding a broken link to Iron Maiden code to the pages code list, as that wasn’t there prior to today.

Still hoping for a nice surprise but you are probably right.

#9529 6 years ago

Another batgirl purple wireform set going out today

20180412_173338 (resized).jpg20180412_173338 (resized).jpg

20180412_173344 (resized).jpg20180412_173344 (resized).jpg

20180412_173350 (resized).jpg20180412_173350 (resized).jpg

20180412_173301 (resized).jpg20180412_173301 (resized).jpg

20180412_173252 (resized).jpg20180412_173252 (resized).jpg

20180412_173323 (resized).jpg20180412_173323 (resized).jpg

20180412_173257 (resized).jpg20180412_173257 (resized).jpg

20180412_173305 (resized).jpg20180412_173305 (resized).jpg

#9530 6 years ago

Also just installed the chrome candy button plate on my fresh powdercoat for a premium. Great addition, you guys gotta buy one

20180412_174314 (resized).jpg20180412_174314 (resized).jpg

20180412_174304 (resized).jpg20180412_174304 (resized).jpg

20180412_174338 (resized).jpg20180412_174338 (resized).jpg

20180412_174332 (resized).jpg20180412_174332 (resized).jpg

20180412_174344 (resized).jpg20180412_174344 (resized).jpg

#9531 6 years ago

Guess I’ll just re-install .88...........

#9532 6 years ago

Still hoping for a nice surprise but you are probably right.

Definitely looks like it was an error/mixup related to Maiden 0.92 code going live.

#9533 6 years ago

My game is under tarp until new code drops

#9534 6 years ago

Wow,A B66LE 4 9800.Thats a good grab 4 somebody!! Wonder which one it is!!!??

#9535 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Wow,A B66LE 4 9800.Thats a good grab 4 somebody!! Wonder which one it is!!!??

It is episode 44 “Ma Parker.”

#9536 6 years ago

I am not a member yet but it has my interest. My problem is that I do not like the Batman theme. I can usually get past the theme if the game is fun to play. A good example is Addams Family, didn’t like the movie but loved the game. Whenever I play BM66 on location I have a hard time playing anything else. The end of ball rundown of what was accomplished is great. I am unsure of the turntable it has felt clunky on the games I have played, don’t know if it was me. I own a DI and while the theme integration is good on it, I do not think it is up to BM66. No idea why there is a spider and what does a train station have to do with locking balls. I am thrilled with DI but the theme integration with BM66 is better.
Hope to be a member someday.

#9537 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

New to the BM66 party. I was wondering if anybody can take a look at the photos attached and tell me if my inserts look a little strange ? The majority of them are clear but some of them have this not so normal cracked look. It would be great if somebody could post a picture of their inserts like the one I have with the jokers K illuminated as a comparison. Thanks

Our machine is like that too. Nearly every insert. I have noticed that nearly every BM66 has it. Our original GBLE playfield had it, the replacement GBLE did not. It bothers me a bit, but my wife tells me that I have to get over it, it is her machine, BM66 is staying in our collection for ever...

#9538 6 years ago

does anyone have or can take a picture of the connector to the Batman 66 display please?

Cheers,
Neil.

#9539 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

does anyone have or can take a picture of the connector to the Batman 66 display please?
Cheers,
Neil.

Be home in 20.Give me a call neil.
Check your pm

#9540 6 years ago

New Code up! O.90.0

#9541 6 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

I am not a member yet but it has my interest. My problem is that I do not like the Batman theme. I can usually get past the theme if the game is fun to play.

I can't see owning a game if I don't like the theme. Playing on location, sure. But I can't invest in a game if I'm not invested in the theme. And a large part of the BM66 appeal is how well it integrates the theme.

DI is a good example. I enjoy playing the game, but the theme doesn't do enough for me to justify buying one.

Don't want to discourage anyone from joining this great club. But make sure it's really for you before you do.

#9542 6 years ago

New Code up! O.90.0

The read me doesn't seem to be there yet.

#9543 6 years ago

New major villain modes!

#9544 6 years ago

Just spoke to Chas- he is going to send a note to the guy that puts the code on the website to fix the readme.

#9545 6 years ago

New Code up! O.90.0

Holly WOW!!!!!!! Wonderful and Bat-Tastic!!!!

#9546 6 years ago

V0.90.0 - Apr. 12, 2018
=======================

- Added additional modes for Catwoman ("Catwoman's Dressed To Kill"),
Joker ("Surf's Up! Joker's Under!"), Penguin ("Enter Batgirl, Exit
Penguin"), and Riddler ("Ring Around The Riddler").
These can be accessed by:
1) Holding in the right flipper button when the ball is in the shooter
lane with no major villain mode running, pressing the left flipper
button will change the mode that starts next. Repeatedly pressing
the right flipper button cycles through the major villains.
2) Playing through the major villain modes normally. The next mode
to start will be the one that hasn't been played already.
- Added new High Score tables for the new major villain modes.
- The Penguin VUK will now kick a few extra times (consecutively) before
it is flagged with "OPERATOR ALERT".
- Fixed an issue where some player scores for certain villain champions
would not be considered properly for High Score To Date.
- Super Skill Shot is now stopped by the Top Lanes and the Top Eject.
- Improved throughput of node communication for better lamp performance.
- Fixed pricing text alignment in previous games scores screen in attract
mode.
- Added completion (jailed) effects for the minor villains.
- Added logic to be able to start the game using the lockdown button.

#9547 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The read me doesn't seem to be there yet.

V0.90.0 - Apr. 12, 2018
=======================

- Added additional modes for Catwoman ("Catwoman's Dressed To Kill"),
Joker ("Surf's Up! Joker's Under!"), Penguin ("Enter Batgirl, Exit
Penguin"), and Riddler ("Ring Around The Riddler").
These can be accessed by:
1) Holding in the right flipper button when the ball is in the shooter
lane with no major villain mode running, pressing the left flipper
button will change the mode that starts next. Repeatedly pressing
the right flipper button cycles through the major villains.
2) Playing through the major villain modes normally. The next mode
to start will be the one that hasn't been played already.
- Added new High Score tables for the new major villain modes.
- The Penguin VUK will now kick a few extra times (consecutively) before
it is flagged with "OPERATOR ALERT".
- Fixed an issue where some player scores for certain villain champions
would not be considered properly for High Score To Date.
- Super Skill Shot is now stopped by the Top Lanes and the Top Eject.
- Improved throughput of node communication for better lamp performance.
- Fixed pricing text alignment in previous games scores screen in attract
mode.
- Added completion (jailed) effects for the minor villains.
- Added logic to be able to start the game using the lockdown button.

#9548 6 years ago

So far,so good!! Much more needed!!

#9549 6 years ago

Thank you Lyman!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/191?hl=kirboturbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.