IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 374.
#9401 6 years ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

yes, there is a box set of all 143 cards. I think i bought mine for about $70. I put them all in a binder for people to look at.

That's a great idea!

#9402 6 years ago

Stern of the union shows not only a software update as seen as TPF but More! Please let it be Soon! Bat-Tastic!!!

#9403 6 years ago

For those interested:

“Batman ’66 – We will be releasing in the next couple of weeks the sneak peek code from the Texas Pinball Festival show in addition to even more content!”

http://www.sternpinball.com/community/stern-of-the-union-address-april-2018

#9404 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

For those interested:
“Batman ’66 – We will be releasing in the next couple of weeks the sneak peek code from the Texas Pinball Festival show in addition to even more content!”
http://www.sternpinball.com/community/stern-of-the-union-address-april-2018

So much for updates every two weeks...Doesnt really bother me since the game is in pretty good shape...Just frustrating Stern keeps making promises they cant keep.

#9405 6 years ago

I will be moving in a couple of months (Baltimore to West Palm Beach, Yay) and need to pack up BM66LE for shipping. I have the Stern pinball Amour that works great but I am concerned about the topper. Should I remove the topper before I move? How hard is it to take off and put back on? I would hate for the topper to get ruined.

Suggestions?

#9406 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I will be moving in a couple of months (Baltimore to West Palm Beach, Yay) and need to pack up BM66LE for shipping. I have the Stern pinball Amour that works great but I am concerned about the topper. Should I remove the topper before I move? How hard is it to take off and put back on? I would hate for the topper to get ruined.
Suggestions?

I’d be happy to take that topper off your hands for a fair price then you wouldn’t need to worry about shipping it

#9407 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Suggestions?

Definitely remove and ship in its own box - its not hard. In fact there would have been an original Stern topper box that it was shipped in if you still have it.

#9408 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

’d be happy to take that topper off your hands for a fair price then you wouldn’t need to worry about shipping it

You are a good problem solver.

Quoted from cooked71:

Definitely remove and ship in its own box - its not hard. In fact there would have been an original Stern topper box that it was shipped in if you still have it.

I guess I will take it off and take some pictures of how it hooks up. I am the second owner so don't have the box.

#9409 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Suggestions?

Funny how I have never liked toppers yet the BM66 topper was one of the reasons I went for the LE, love it, one of if not the best topper ever made for a pin.

No box? hmmm well in that case you cant take any chances, I would personally remove the topper from the backbox while shipping for safety and place it in the back of the car, for extra safety strap it into one of the kids car seats and take the chance of putting one of the kids on top of the backbox, wrapping them up of course for protection and shipping them together..... this way you can keep your eye on the topper the entire trip and the topper will be nice and safe

#9410 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Funny how I have never liked toppers yet the BM66 topper was one of the reasons I went for the LE, love it, one of if not the best topper ever made for a pin.

It's second place to the awesome AfMr topper, but BM'66 may move up to first if they ever get around to integrating it better into the game. If they don't and leave it with the extremely basic functionality it has now, it's a huge waste of a node board.

#9411 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[snip] huge waste of a node board.

This is such a great pinball insult.

#9412 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No box? hmmm well in that case you cant take any chances, I would personally remove the topper from the backbox while shipping for safety and place it in the back of the car, for extra safety strap it into one of the kids car seats and take the chance of putting one of the kids on top of the backbox, wrapping them up of course for protection and shipping them together..... this way you can keep your eye on the topper the entire trip and the topper will be nice and safe

This does make sense...

Quoted from PinMonk:

It's second place to the awesome AfMr topper,

I have an original AFM but have the limited topper that was done and approved by williams but that is ok in a box.

#9413 6 years ago

I got a spare right wireform done in batgirl purple finish powdercoat if someone wants it. SOLD shipped

20180325_152925 (resized).jpg20180325_152925 (resized).jpg
20180325_152908 (resized).jpg20180325_152908 (resized).jpg
20180325_152903 (resized).jpg20180325_152903 (resized).jpg
20180325_152943 (resized).jpg20180325_152943 (resized).jpg

#9414 6 years ago

pm sent.

#9415 6 years ago

So, not only does Danni whoop my high score, she goes on Facebook and taunts Bowen Kerins with it. Wtf ....

rd

20F6394D-304E-4A27-B2F5-4A8442871EBB (resized).png20F6394D-304E-4A27-B2F5-4A8442871EBB (resized).png

#9416 6 years ago

Which Batman model is the one that has Catwoman on the side art on the cabinet?

#9417 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

LE

IMG_8789 (resized).JPGIMG_8789 (resized).JPG

#9418 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Both Prem and LE since they made mistakes early on and put it on the wrong models. Dunno how many, though. Pics were posted.

#9419 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Both Prem and LE since they made mistakes early on and put it on the wrong models. Dunno how many, though. Pics were posted.

Early pre-production pics had the prem with the cat woman on the side, but I've never actually seen a premium that was made this way. Has anyone seen an actual premium game like this?

#9420 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Early pre-production pics had the prem with the cat woman on the side, but I've never actually seen a premium that was made this way. Has anyone seen an actual premium game like this?

Pretty sure there were some pics posted of Batgirl on the head when it shouldn't have been. Some got art blades that shouldn't have, too.

#9421 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pretty sure there were some pics posted of Batgirl on the head when it shouldn't have been. Some got art blades that shouldn't have, too.

I think all LEs got art blades even though they where not originally advertised for the LE, never seen a Premium with the stern art blades.

#9422 6 years ago

Is there a way to make the crane register more easy?
It dos almost not register a hit.

Thanks

#9423 6 years ago

Thank You for the pic,The one i saw had catwoman by herself laying on her side,I can't remember if it was Lee Meriwheater(I hope it her since she acted in the movie and was Ms.America back in 1955,Beautiful babe.)or was it julie Nuymar.

#9424 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Thank You for the pic,The one i saw had catwoman by herself laying on her side,I can't remember if it was Lee Meriwheater(I hope it her since she acted in the movie and was Ms.America back in 1955,Beautiful babe.)or was it julie Nuymar.

No idea which pin/cab art you have seen but none of the official Stern models had Catwoman lying down.... although they should have!

#9425 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I think all LEs got art blades even though they where not originally advertised for the LE, never seen a Premium with the stern art blades.

True, but I added the LE art blades to my prem. Someone sold me a set at Allentown last year, but have no idea where he got them and haven't seem them for sale since.

#9426 6 years ago

It was something like this

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#9427 6 years ago

Official cabinet art for each model below.

You can see the changes between pre production and production - backbox decals on the LE and Prem got swapped and no art blades shown on the LEs.

A7BC2643-F482-4D7C-8AD5-335E8B440EBC (resized).jpegA7BC2643-F482-4D7C-8AD5-335E8B440EBC (resized).jpeg
9AA52DEB-2FCA-4774-B964-2CC74C7C8EBD (resized).jpeg9AA52DEB-2FCA-4774-B964-2CC74C7C8EBD (resized).jpeg
846B3D64-D0BB-4F61-99C0-560FD5B3231C (resized).jpeg846B3D64-D0BB-4F61-99C0-560FD5B3231C (resized).jpeg

#9428 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Official cabinet art for each model:

Thank you for the pic,Hmmmmm,I saw the pic somewhere on the net this was a while back could have been early release.

#9429 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Thank you for the pic,Hmmmmm,I saw the pic somewhere on the net this was a while back could have been early release.

Maybe it was a homemade image. I've never seen Catwoman as you described on any pre production images from Stern.

#9430 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Maybe it was a homemade image. I've never seen Catwoman as you described on any pre production images from Stern.

Could be I really don't know

#9431 6 years ago

New to the BM66 party. I was wondering if anybody can take a look at the photos attached and tell me if my inserts look a little strange ? The majority of them are clear but some of them have this not so normal cracked look. It would be great if somebody could post a picture of their inserts like the one I have with the jokers K illuminated as a comparison. Thanks

648085CB-6EC0-4285-871C-399B3F8CC3B3.jpeg648085CB-6EC0-4285-871C-399B3F8CC3B3.jpeg
69E97575-9F1D-42D5-9608-6E4385224924.jpeg69E97575-9F1D-42D5-9608-6E4385224924.jpeg

#9432 6 years ago

I believe that's referred to as "crazing" on the inserts. Correct me if I'm wrong. Lots of mine have that as well. Its when the sander went over the playfield to level the inserts to wood surface that it picked up those micro-abrasions and not glass-like smooth.

It drives some people "batty" :p others don't mind as much. It technically provides a better surface area for the clear to adhere to, so less chance of it ghosting.

#9433 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

No idea which pin/cab art you have seen but none of the official Stern models had Catwoman lying down.... although they should have!

I know i sound like a pervert

#9434 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I believe that's referred to as "crazing" on the inserts. Correct me if I'm wrong. Lots of mine have that as well. Its when the sander went over the playfield to level the inserts to wood surface that it picked up those micro-abrasions and not glass-like smooth.
It drives some people "batty" :p others don't mind as much. It technically provides a better surface area for the clear to adhere to, so less chance of it ghosting.

Thanks for the reply. Mine looks like bubbles in the plastic if you zoom in.

#9435 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The majority of them are clear but some of them have this not so normal cracked look. Thanks

Don’t worry. My original Ghostbusters playfield has had crystal clear arrow inserts. It started ghosting... My replacement Playfield also has those fuzzy, hazy, cracked look arrow inserts. It’s no big deal for me. I think the hazy inserts do look brighter because the light is scattered better. Atleast the big arrow inserts on Ghostbusters do.

#9436 6 years ago

Great to see even more new BM66 owners and more new blood posting here in the club thread!

See Stern it is amazing what good code does for sales

#9437 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Thanks for the reply. Mine looks like bubbles in the plastic if you zoom in.

Mine is EXACT same way. looks like a bunch of tiny bubbles in most of the inserts. i have had no other issues with the play filed over the last year and it does not seem to have gotten any worse.

I also have them a bit in my Ghost Busters but Guardians and Star Wars are Crystal clear.

#9438 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

New to the BM66 party. I was wondering if anybody can take a look at the photos attached and tell me if my inserts look a little strange ? The majority of them are clear but some of them have this not so normal cracked look. It would be great if somebody could post a picture of their inserts like the one I have with the jokers K illuminated as a comparison. Thanks

BM66 is a game that greatly benefits from the use of a playfield protector. Welcome to the club!

#9439 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

So, not only does Danni whoop my high score, she goes on Facebook and taunts Bowen Kerins with it. Wtf ....
rd

Holy multi-billion scores Batman!!

#9440 6 years ago

BM66 is a game that greatly benefits from the use of a playfield protector. Welcome to the club!

The protector won't do anything about it. Those inserts are this way from the factory. But a protector doesn't harm any new game

#9441 6 years ago

LE...

20180208_184124 (resized).jpg20180208_184124 (resized).jpg

20180208_184536 (resized).jpg20180208_184536 (resized).jpg

#9442 6 years ago

Maybe that's the Super Duper LE, I have never seen another BM66 with Batman on one side of backbox and Batgirl on the other

#9443 6 years ago

Thanks thundergod76 BM66 is fun and to the point .. I am having a good time with it.

#9444 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Maybe that's the Super Duper LE, I have never seen another BM66 with Batman on one side of backbox and Batgirl on the other

My LE #3 (Episode) has Batgirl on both sides.

#9445 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Official cabinet art for each model below.
You can see the changes between pre production and production - backbox decals on the LE and Prem got swapped and no art blades shown on the LEs.

Interestingly in these pictures the start buttons are smaller older style ones I would guess these are pre-production examples or renderings.

#9446 6 years ago

so how's this pin shaping up? I know it's fun and good. But how is the replay and ball time factor for a small pin lineup? Still need more code to flesh it out? What are current market prices on a premium and does the premium come with shaker motor or any other ads, or is it basically an inflated Pro price game? Might sell my GOT, and wondering what I should get to replace it. If I flexed the budget and went into BM66 premium range, we're also venturing into the Dialed In (Standard) ball park . So kind of a hard decision. Then there's TWD Pro and not having spend any additional $ and get one of the best pins ever coded such dilemmas we sometimes have in this hobby

#9447 6 years ago

Does anyone know if we can add a headphone jack into the premium?

#9449 6 years ago

Got my BM 66 Premium a week ago, and it is fantastic! I put on the protector, adjusted the mini playfield, tightened the tension on the crane, making it super accurate now, put the pitch at 7.5%, put in some mods, and wow, great machine!!! It is interesting to see how the ranking is changing, not that the top 100 is super accurate or important. It seems to be a measure of changing sentiment, with the improvements in code and people coming into this forum for information, like me. It is currently way too low, in my opinion, at #48. But when you do a custom top 100, it is #38 in the last year, and #7 in the last 6 months! Great forum!

#9450 6 years ago
Quoted from dts:

It is currently way too low, in my opinion, at #48. But when you do a custom top 100, it is #38 in the last year, and #7 in the last 6 months! Great forum!

Yea, the rankings can be wonky, but the trend shown regarding this pin are spot on.....no excuses needed anymore regarding viability....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.99
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/189?hl=midway-man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.