IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 374.
#9351 6 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Joined the club, one of the best on Pinside! Already have a question. I put a playfield protector on before playing and had a turntable error after. Looks like the back of the turntable is touching the playfield. Any ideas on fixing this? I don’t recall pushing on the turntable. I assume dismantle it and make it true. Thanks for any feedback!

Looks very much like my first playfield that. Glass off,hand underneath the bat mobile spinner and lift it up.You will probably see it sits perfect with a gap all the way round.Take your hand off and it just sits back again on the playfield.
No adjustments underneath for that.
If you take the playfield up and do the spinner like above you'll notice everything is rock solid.It looked to me it was missing some bushes or something similar.
If it is like that then you'll have to contact stern.

#9352 6 years ago

This was mine.

IMG_20170526_133028 (resized).jpgIMG_20170526_133028 (resized).jpg

#9353 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yup. Looks to be physically jammed.
There are two major adjustments under the PF - one that centers the turntable (what you probably need to adjust) and one for leveling the turntable PF with the main PF (height). I don't remember exactly how it's mounted, but I think there are three adjustment bolts. It looks imposing, but it becomes obvious after a few minutes. Not easy on the fingers though.
Before you play a game, run the turntable switch test and see if it rotates to the proper positions. If it doesn't rotate at all, the main solder joint may have come loose when the playfield was dropped and/or the node board may be damaged (though you should see an error on power up if true).
Very good move to install the playfield protector.

Thanks so much! I'm at work but can't wait to get home to get that fixed!

#9354 6 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Looks very much like my first playfield that. Glass off,hand underneath the bat mobile spinner and lift it up.You will probably see it sits perfect with a gap all the way round.Take your hand off and it just sits back again on the playfield.
No adjustments underneath for that.
If you take the playfield up and do the spinner like above you'll notice everything is rock solid.It looked to me it was missing some bushes or something similar.
If it is like that then you'll have to contact stern.

Ok, will get on that. You guys are great! Stern hasn't answered yet...

#9355 6 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I'm still sat on that detective one.Been farming parts between the two playfields I have at the moment.If you need to compare against it let me know.

#9356 6 years ago
Quoted from dts:

The people in this thread make owning an already great game (BM66) even better!

#9357 6 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Shouldn’t need to talk to them.

- remove balls
- lift playfield vertically
- inspect underside of turntable
You’ll see three brackets around the edge with circa 10mm bolt on each one
Odds on one of these is loose.
- get someone to hold turntable so it is flat with the PF and tighten the bolt back up with a socket or wrench. You may need to adjust the other ones.
Having someone to help makes it easier, although I did it myself no problems.
- it should be adjusted so that it sits level with the PF all the way around (no lip)

rd

#9358 6 years ago

Perfect attire to wear while playing your Batman66! I think Ted needs one of these.

You can find these at Kohl's here in the US. Use coupon to get it for $19.99

https://www.kohls.com/ecom/PrintPass/TAKE20/20180329-webstore-gpo-print-pass-8816.html

bat shirt (resized).jpgbat shirt (resized).jpg

#9359 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Shouldn’t need to talk to them.
- remove balls
- lift playfield vertically
- inspect underside of turntable
You’ll see three brackets around the edge with circa 10mm bolt on each one
Odds on one of these is loose.
- get someone to hold turntable so it is flat with the PF and tighten the bolt back up with a socket or wrench. You may need to adjust the other ones.
Having someone to help makes it easier, although I did it myself no problems.
- it should be adjusted so that it sits level with the PF all the way around (no lip)
rd

RD, thanks! Super helpful, I'll get that fixed after work!

#9360 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Perfect attire to wear while playing your Batman66! I think Ted needs one of these.
You can find these at Kohl's here in the US. Use coupon to get it for $19.99
https://www.kohls.com/ecom/PrintPass/TAKE20/20180329-webstore-gpo-print-pass-8816.html

Wow that’s truly the most bizzare batman related thing I’ve ever seen! But I love it!

#9361 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Wow that’s truly the most bizzare batman related thing I’ve ever seen! But I love it!

If only I found out about it a few weeks earlier. There is a Kohls just a couple miles from TPF you could have gotten one while you were there.

#9362 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I think you need to grab one of those Neil and wear it during your next BM66 stream

#9363 6 years ago

Got it working, thanks again! The problem was that the Geneva wheel clutch assembly was hanging up on the Geneva wheel opto assembly so I spaced the two better and the rotating mini playfield doesn’t pull to the side and stop anymore. Thanks for helping me problem solve!

7725DED9-5275-4611-BEF7-B8C5431B698F (resized).jpeg7725DED9-5275-4611-BEF7-B8C5431B698F (resized).jpeg

690F266A-11AB-4211-AF64-50D8002C49DC (resized).jpeg690F266A-11AB-4211-AF64-50D8002C49DC (resized).jpeg

#9364 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I think you need to grab one of those Neil and wear it during your next BM66 stream

We’re very sorry, this item Men's DC Comics Batman Floral Button-Down Shirt is out of stock.

from their website - they do it in various colours too!

#9365 6 years ago

Holy quality parts twenty84 Batman! Chrome Candy have smashed it!

it is absolutely beautifully made! Really finishes of the game.

IMG_9198 (resized).JPGIMG_9198 (resized).JPG
IMG_9197 (resized).JPGIMG_9197 (resized).JPG

#9366 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Wow...looks awesome

#9367 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Looks great. Totally forgot about that.

#9368 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Glad to see my parts made it to the UK!

#9369 6 years ago

twenty84

Ive gone to your website and unfortunately do not see them there, how do we Aussies order some.

Macca, cooked and myself will probably buy those lock bar mods : )

( group buy fellas )

Cheers mate.

#9370 6 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

twenty84
Ive gone to your website and unfortunately do not see them there, how do we Aussies order some.
( group buy fellas )
Cheers mate.

Already On it Extendo - was about to pm u. Prob $20 shipping for all 3 and whoever else wants one. I can organize if u want. Let me know.

#9371 6 years ago

Hell yeh cooked, wanna grab the bat gadget mod also ?

I am sure I've seen that plus the lock button mod, so 2 mods.

PM me on AA or here, cheers mate

edit - this one, top one and the 2nd one

logo (resized).pnglogo (resized).png

#9372 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I got mine installed the other day as well. Couldn't be happier with it! Thanks Chrome Candy!

#9373 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Looking good Neil now all you need is one of those shirts!

Quoted from thundergod76:

I got mine installed the other day as well. Couldn't be happier with it! Thanks Chrome Candy!

Which did you got with? If its the one with text incorporated into the bat have you got a pic?

#9374 6 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

twenty84
( group buy fellas )
Cheers mate.

We have them up on our website (chromecandy.com) now. The bats that go under the button are $49 each and the little sign is $19. For international and group orders it may still be easier to order via PM/Paypal.

#9375 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Which did you got with? If its the one with text incorporated into the bat have you got a pic?

I got the plain one. I'm ok with the Bat Gadget sticker as Batman used similar labels to identify everything.

#9376 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I got the plain one. I'm ok with the Bat Gadget sticker as Batman used similar labels to identify everything.

Yeah he did, I was speaking to Sutol about that very thing the other night.

Good job Bruce was a millionaire, guy spent ALOT on labels and stickers

#9377 6 years ago

I want a set as well.

#9378 6 years ago

I got a set as well, they are awesome. I used 3M double sided tape to adhere mine to the original gadget sticker.

#9379 6 years ago

Any tips to make the game harder...?
I adjusted my tv target settings and lock settings from default extra easy to easy.

Outlanes are at their widest. Perhaps a smaller rubber ring at the posts?

default settings 3 ball + extra's... 4Billion+ game with twice Batusi and twice super villain

ps: at 50 (or 60+) combo's you see the batcycle

#9380 6 years ago

Just became a member of the 66 club and want to say its a great game, and I am totally stoked I picked the right NIB game I can afford for a long time.The tie-in to the series and call out are the best out there.It brings me back to the days of Addams and Indiana Jones when call outs and interaction within the game are brought to life.I think Jesery Jack has done a great job in tieing in the movies with the gameplay as well (The new Pirates game is awesome and I think going to be one of the best games out there) and is something a lot of games lack.Its all been said before but lyman is creating a game that will be in the top 20 games and be a long-term classic that is a blast to play.

#9381 6 years ago

Welcome pinballgap!Be sure to look at Docs mods,and Yelobirds Atomic Pile is a must!Have fun! More code to come!!!!

#9382 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Welcome pinballgap!Be sure to look at Docs mods,and Yelobirds Atomic Pile is a must!Have fun! More code to come!!!!

Thanks hawkmoon, When I was at the Texas pinball festival I picked up a pinball life shaker motor, a mezelmod batmobile and the small bat signal from Bryan (Docqust).I like the Atomic pile and plan on getting a bat single also, but unsure yet what one.I like the idea of the single turning on and off during gameplay but not sure if its worth the extra cost. I also got a one of four ever made side art blades made by Christopher Franchi himself.He said he originally made it for production and was rejected for another design.He wanted one for himself and the printer said he could make 4 for the same cost so he sold 3 at the show.He did the bat gadgets and looks pretty cool.

IMG_2991 (resized).JPGIMG_2991 (resized).JPG

IMG_2993 (resized).JPGIMG_2993 (resized).JPG

IMG_2994 (resized).JPGIMG_2994 (resized).JPG

#9383 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I adjusted my tv target settings and lock settings from default extra easy to easy.
default settings 3 ball + extra's... 4Billion+ game with twice Batusi and twice super villain

I turned off extra balls. If you want to make it harder, roamed the ring off the Outland post.

#9384 6 years ago

Pinballgap;thats awesome dude!!! My Batzooka;(Batgadget#53) looks great with all the others!! Totally original!! Don't pick and choose mods Get them all!! Fantastick to have new Members like you!! ALL of you reading this Same Bat Time,Same Bat Channel!!!!

#9385 6 years ago

Hope that next code drop is coming soon....

#9386 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me how to reset high scores? I looked through adjustments and the best I could find was a reset after 100 games. My high score right now is due to some glass-off experimentation and I’d like to void it.

#9387 6 years ago

- raise pitch to 7.5 degrees.

If you really want to destroy your scores, take it to 8.5. With the drooped flippers (I never reset them from Factory) it makes live catches very difficult.

That should make a difference.

If not:

- extra balls to zero
- remove rings from outline posts all together
- optional - reset settings to HARD

rd

#9388 6 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

Can anyone tell me how to reset high scores? I looked through adjustments and the best I could find was a reset after 100 games. My high score right now is due to some glass-off experimentation and I’d like to void it.

Just do a factory reset - one of the options in the SPI menu.

Then you need to set Free Play again.

rd

#9389 6 years ago

Playfield angle?

#9390 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Just do a factory reset - one of the options in the SPI menu.
Then you need to set Free Play again.
rd

No need to do a Factory Reset. There is a reset High Scores option.

#9391 6 years ago

4+billion & Batusi twice? Dude putting the glass on makes it a lot harder

Seriously though you must be a world class player if your getting Batusi twice in a single game, I haven’t seen it once yet period!

#9392 6 years ago

Ranked 174th on ifpa so I can have a good game from time to time

I'll increase pitch a little (I have about 1/2 inch thread left of the leg leveler at the back legs). And play with the outlane rubbers.
The game just plays really good, no rejects anywere, nothing clunky at all, no risky feed from the turntable.

It's all about king tut season 3. Not super difficult but if you fail at it (or drain your ball). You must replay all your others first to get back to it.
Mr Freeze and bookworm are the hardest now to me. Have completed them but they take a lot of shots. Egghead is super easy (when you have a gadget already ready). Shame is possible but harder because the 2 ball can be over real quickly if you fail to get the add a ball soon.
So for season 1 I go with Mad Hatter or King Tut.

#9393 6 years ago

All I did was show her a pic, give her the coupon and my woman DELIVERED!!!!!

58B25EDC-142F-4ED4-A150-CE92D9824CB7 (resized).jpeg58B25EDC-142F-4ED4-A150-CE92D9824CB7 (resized).jpeg

#9394 6 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

man I so want one of those LOL

#9395 6 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

Looking sharp dude, I think we all need to get together a group buy one of these, Official Batman 66 Club Attire!

#9396 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looking sharp dude, I think we all need to get together a group buy one of these, Official Batman 66 Club Attire!

I’m checking online but haven’t found it yet... any place recommended to find the shirt please fellas?

Thank you

#9397 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I’m checking online but haven’t found it yet... any place recommended to find the shirt please fellas?
Thank you

Sounds like maybe a Kohl's exclusive and sold out online?

#9398 6 years ago

Pretty stoked about my playing card since I love my motorcycle! Is there a whole deck out there?

939109F9-5E3D-4C87-AB48-1E3D1E270CE0 (resized).jpeg939109F9-5E3D-4C87-AB48-1E3D1E270CE0 (resized).jpeg

#9399 6 years ago

This is the only game I own that keeps beginners, casual players, and tournament champions consistently interested.

#9400 6 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Pretty stoked about my playing card since I love my motorcycle! Is there a whole deck out there?

yes, there is a box set of all 143 cards. I think i bought mine for about $70. I put them all in a binder for people to look at.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.99
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/188?hl=timewellspent and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.