IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 374.
#9101 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

That's definitely something unique to the SLEs. For sure Lyman will utilize it at some point.

I wonder if anyone on here has one of the 30 SLE's.
Originally I believe the 30 were supposed to go to industry people leaving the batch of 50 for the collectors.
Everyone I know that has one, has one of the 50.

#9102 6 years ago

I'll bet that entry number 50 in the custom call list is "Matt, get the Batphone!". Will have to look.

If so, it may slightly easier to have a non-SLE game use an SLE callout than if it was just matching serial numbers since now we are looking for an "Is this an SLE?" flag and an offset. Searching for SLE in the code may yield some clues.

#9103 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I'll bet that entry number 50 in the custom call list is "Matt, get the Batphone!". Will have to look.

Please let me know if you find it, I would like to hear it. I haven't messed with BM66 code in PB browser, just changed a few songs in MET.

#9104 6 years ago

If BM66 owners going to TPF want to buy any of my Batman66 mods (parachute van, mini bat signal for playfield, bat signal ceiling projector, or bat logo speaker grill emblems) and avoid shipping costs let me know and I'll bring them to the show.

#9105 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

Please let me know if you find it, I would like to hear it. I haven't messed with BM66 code in PB browser, just changed a few songs in MET.

I'll spend some time on it tomorrow.

#9106 6 years ago

IS there an option to start a game by pushing the action button? Like on SW?

#9107 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

I wonder if anyone on here has one of the 30 SLE's.
Originally I believe the 30 were supposed to go to industry people leaving the batch of 50 for the collectors.
Everyone I know that has one, has one of the 50.

My first SLE was one of the 30 (30 years of Stern). It was 2007 and the plaque looked a little different. I was just a normal buyer direct from Stern.

I like the looks of the 50 years of BM plaques better.

#9108 6 years ago

The SLE main board has a microSD card that contains the serial number.

#9109 6 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

The SLE main board has a microSD card that contains the serial number.

I don't think this is correct unless there are 2 SD cards on the board (not home so I can't check).
When I was at TPF last year, George Gomez gave me (and a few other people) a micro SD with the latest code update on it which I installed when I got home, it wasn't specific to my game.

#9110 6 years ago

So who is gonna be the first one to give a mini code review on the TPF machines with the new code on them?

#9111 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

So who is gonna be the first one to give a mini code review on the TPF machines with the new code on them?

Better yet, who is going to reboot to get the code version?

#9112 6 years ago

Do you think the STLE lockdown bar would work on BM66? Does it have pre drilled holes for the emblems? That could be a hassle. I just can't stand the spring hinges, and debating on changing it out. Eventually, my lockdown bar mod will come to life, so maybe do it all at once.

My local powder guy can lay down the exact finish that is on the LE ( and had material left over when he did my coin door and shooter housing)

#9113 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Aren't you there?

I would have done it, but I had to my cancel plans to be at TPF.

#9114 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Aren't you there?
I would have done it, but I had to my cancel plans to be at TPF.

I won't be there until tomorrow night. I was hoping someone would get on one tonight and give us a preview.

#9115 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I was hoping someone would get on one tonight and give us a preview.

+1

Please. And ideally while the game's sound is still audible before the show noise blocks it out!

#9116 6 years ago

To Doc and anyone else planning on going to the George/Lyman seminar - please ask:

1) are there plans to integrate Batgirl specific play/modes into the game other than what's in Villian Escape?
2) Is there a chance we see the Batgirl transformation / Batgirl cycle exit sequences replace To the Batpoles / Exit Batcave orange sequences for a villian mode? That would be AWESOME!
3) Are their plans to use Villian Vision for taunting or was that a conceptual idea that was scrapped?
4) Are there plans for any other non Villian specific modes like Bat Turn?
5) Are we likely to see any Spike menu changes come to Batman?

Please thank them for keeping the promise to let the team make this an awesome game. It's been worth the wait - but don't follow this path again

#9117 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

To Doc and anyone else planning on going to the George/Lyman seminar - please ask:
1) are there plans to integrate Batgirl specific play/modes into the game other than what's in Villian Escape?
2) Is there a chance we see the Batgirl transformation / Batgirl cycle exit sequences replace To the Batpoles / Exit Batcave orange sequences for a villian mode? That would be AWESOME!
3) Are their plans to use Villian Vision for taunting or was that a conceptual idea that was scrapped?
Please thank them for keeping the promise to let the team make this an awesome game. It's been worth the wait - but don't follow this path again

I doubt Lyman would speaking at the Stern seminar. I've seen him at shows but I don't think I've ever seen him particiapate seminar anywhere. I'm assuming George will be leading the Stern seminar on Saturday so I can try and ask him during that or afterwards.

#9118 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I doubt Lyman would speaking at the Stern seminar. I've seen him at shows but I don't think I've ever seen him particiapate seminar anywhere. I'm assuming George will be leading the Stern seminar on Saturday so I can try and ask him during that or afterwards.

Thanks. I have seen Lyman participate before, but more answering questions than "presenting". I am just assuming he will be in the room with George, don't know.

However, he is easy to talk with one on one so that would be great.

It will be nice to have some BM66 club members there to ask some game specific questions, so thanks in advance to you and the others that can keep those of us stuck at stately Wayne Manor informed this weekend.

(I am now even more bummed, because it would have been great to have Lyman and George sign my translite)

#9119 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Great list #3 is certainly the question I would most like to see answered as that was used as a big selling point and one of the reasons I jumped in on the game, without it I can’t see why they would have added the mini lcd at present it is useless.

#9120 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

So, it's Friday afternoon already. Surely, someone has already had their grimmy mitts on that updated BM66 game. Hopefully, someone can qualify Minor Villains and then quickly scroll through to Season 3 and see if any additional Minor Villains show up, or perhaps Batgirl. Updating those should be the lowest hanging fruit of the next update, at a minimum.

#9121 6 years ago

Its 11:34am in Frisco texas right now. WHat time did the show open?

Quoted from taz:

So, it's Friday afternoon already. Surely, someone has already had their grimmy mitts on that updated BM66 game. Hopefully, someone can qualify Minor Villains and then quickly scroll through to Season 3 and see if any additional Minor Villains show up, or perhaps Batgirl. Updating those should be the lowest hanging fruit of the next update, at a minimum.

#9122 6 years ago

Big shout out and thank you to my man @sutol, he took the ramps and knocked them out of the park!

Not only did he get the left ramp fixed with an upper wireform cage but powder coated them, they look awesome!

31F6C3CC-1774-4F5C-B287-1333BAE8C912 (resized).jpeg31F6C3CC-1774-4F5C-B287-1333BAE8C912 (resized).jpeg

Deep candy “Robin” Red with added sparkle for the left ramp.

76C1DE23-9EA7-4E16-8F68-F3646A02ABFB (resized).jpeg76C1DE23-9EA7-4E16-8F68-F3646A02ABFB (resized).jpeg
B8F5710C-12C7-47CD-8C42-DFE92CC591D3 (resized).jpegB8F5710C-12C7-47CD-8C42-DFE92CC591D3 (resized).jpeg
A7DDEC8F-B6FC-484C-B97D-793A6DAA206B (resized).jpegA7DDEC8F-B6FC-484C-B97D-793A6DAA206B (resized).jpeg

Deep candy “Batman” Blue with added sparkle for the right ramp

F314B31C-A53D-4BB8-8774-346C1FBD66EB (resized).jpegF314B31C-A53D-4BB8-8774-346C1FBD66EB (resized).jpeg
B305B425-5160-4BF1-8865-5B49CC4100C9 (resized).jpegB305B425-5160-4BF1-8865-5B49CC4100C9 (resized).jpeg

Deep candy “Batgirl” Purple for the deflector

1BC21DE7-AC37-498F-B17B-429F3162A3EC (resized).jpeg1BC21DE7-AC37-498F-B17B-429F3162A3EC (resized).jpeg5F001704-28AA-45AE-B331-03CA9AF62FA0 (resized).jpeg5F001704-28AA-45AE-B331-03CA9AF62FA0 (resized).jpeg

#9123 6 years ago

Glad you liked them Jon.I was really pleased how they turned out.Now get them back in the game mate and show us all what they look like.

#9124 6 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

Glad you liked them Jon.I was really pleased how they turned out.Now get them back in the game mate and show us all what they look like.

Awesome work! Too bad you're not in the USA.

#9125 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

...or in Canada

#9126 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

From what I hear he is open to cheap economy flights to the US

#9127 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

From what I hear he is open to cheap economy flights to the US

I'll pack my suitcase just in case,lol
Anyway props to J85M because it was his idea what to do with the ramp and how he wanted it to look.
I just know the right people who could bring it all together.

#9128 6 years ago

Looks like the catwoman mode now uses ertha kit catwoman and has batgirl in the clips. Joker mode now has the surfing episode clips. I think music is different too but it's hard to hear on show floor.

#9129 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Looks like the catwoman mode now uses ertha kit catwoman and has batgirl in the clips. Joker mode now has the surfing episode clips. I think music is different too but it's hard to hear on show floor.

Need More info.......Keep digging! lol Version??

#9131 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

NO!!!!! This is only OK if there are multiple Catwoman episodes - one with Julie, one with Eartha.

#9132 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

NO!!!!! This is only OK if there are multiple Catwoman episodes - one with Julie, one with Eartha.

No Doc met with Lyman and requested he remove and Not install Anything Catwomen related per your request. This is Bat Man, no women. lol

#9133 6 years ago

Well, if Julie is gone I may not update ...

#9134 6 years ago

That’s a relief after that typo/mix up by Stern mentioning v1.01 code I was worried Lyman was getting pressured to finish, seems like that’s not the case and it was indeed a mix up with Star Wars most recent code.

Just a 0.1 update then after TPF, the amount of content thats going to be in BM66 by the time it’s at v1.0 is going to be nuts

#9135 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Well, if Julie is gone I may not update ...

Me too! I want both Catwomen!

#9136 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Did you get to flip through the Minor Villains menu?

#9137 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thanks Doc. If you run into Lyman, please ask if Eartha is an addition rather than a replacement Catwoman.

#9138 6 years ago

Before I panic too much, both of the episodes Doc mentions are in Season 3, so maybe the Episodes change if a Season 3 minor villian has been played? .... fingers crossed.

#9139 6 years ago

I’m reasonably sure that watching Eartha Kitt Catwoman as a child was my first real crush. I have wished for this being added since I got the machine. Achievement unlocked.

#9140 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

I’m reasonably sure that watching Eartha Kitt Catwoman as a child was my first real crush. I have wished for this being added since I got the machine. Achievement unlocked.

Eartha never did a thing for me. Julie was always my girl.

#9141 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Thanks Doc. If you run into Lyman, please ask if Eartha is an addition rather than a replacement Catwoman.

I'm guessing it would be an addition. Julie is too iconic to remove. She's in the art package so she still needs to be there.

#9142 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Did you get to flip through the Minor Villains menu?

I didn't see any new villains added. Still just Tut for season 3 choice.

#9143 6 years ago

I have been having an issue with ball locks. Occasionally the game doesn’t recognize the second lock in the turntable. The game than goes into a never ending ball search. When I go into switch test the game shows 2 balls locked and balls 1,2,3,4 in the ball trough. When I go back to the game out of the switch test the ball search continues.

I’m wondering if anyone else is have the same issue before I contact Stern.

#9144 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm guessing it would be an addition. Julie is too iconic to remove. She's in the art package so she still needs to be there.

Yeah, no way is Julie going away. Adding Eartha for Season 3 makes sense...and is a welcome addition. But where is our librarian?

#9145 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I have been having an issue with ball locks. Occasionally the game doesn’t recognize the second lock in the turntable. The game than goes into a never ending ball search. When I go into switch test the game shows 2 balls locked and balls 1,2,3,4 in the ball trough. When I go back to the game out of the switch test the ball search continues.
I’m wondering if anyone else is have the same issue before I contact Stern.

I believe I figured this out. Looks like the 2nd ball was getting stuck and not making the second switch. The problem is when it goes into ball search and the problem is corrected the game does not recognize the 2nd lock.

#9146 6 years ago

I had a great chat with Lyman and thanked him for his excellent work. He said he's really enjoying making the code for the game but admits its much more challenging with the video screen and timing of the video to the game play. He's a huge Batman 66 fan and has a machine in the office and a machine at home and he works at home on it as well as at work. He says there is still a lot to do and I got the sense he is committed to doing it and mentioned there is a lot of polish to be done once the game rules are done. I didn't ask him on timing. He also noted that sales of the game have increased as the code has got better.

Chris Franchi was selling special limited edition batman translite artworks and I got Chris, Lyman and George to sign mine

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180317_ebf565bfecb22beb2f3419a28dfdf201 (resized).jpguploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180317_ebf565bfecb22beb2f3419a28dfdf201 (resized).jpg

#9147 6 years ago

hey Batfans at TPF, lets all meet at the same bat time 14:00 on the same bat channel the Marco stand Hope to meet you guys there!

Neil.

#9148 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Just to let you know,the card "Robin Rescued" happens to be MY signed card on my B66LE#53!My Gadget is Batzooka!!!

Cool! Its a great set of cards in general.

20180305_091914 (resized).jpg20180305_091914 (resized).jpg

#9149 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I had a great chat with Lyman and thanked him for his excellent work.
Chris Franchi was selling special limited edition batman translite artworks and I got Chris, Lyman and George to sign mine

That’s so cool... would love to be there and thank Lyman myself!!

As for the artwork, wondering if you can post a pic of it? Doesn’t have to be high resolution or anything... just want to share in how awesome it probably looks.

#9150 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I had a great chat with Lyman and thanked him for his excellent work. He said he's really enjoying making the code for the game but admits its much more challenging with the video screen and timing of the video to the game play. He's a huge Batman 66 fan and has a machine in the office and a machine at home and he works at home on it as well as at work. He says there is still a lot to do and I got the sense he is committed to doing it and mentioned there is a lot of polish to be done once the game rules are done. I didn't ask him on timing. He also noted that sales of the game have increased as the code has got better.

Great picture Neil!

Man oh man, I am so bummed I had to cancel my plans to go this year ...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 18,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/183?hl=dvda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.