PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 373.
#8601 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Star wars pre/le got the corner brackets because they were heavier (all the metal wireforms, magnets,...) hence the corner brackets

Ah, I can’t inagine those adding more than 3lbs. Less than a coin box full of quarters.

#8602 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Batman '66 was a weird case where the Premium is essentially the Pro, the LE is a Premium, and the SuperLE is an LE. Maybe they decided to treat it like a Pro and not bracket it.

As far as I know none of the BM66 models have corner brackets and corner brackets were also never factory installed on previous Sterns.

#8603 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Seems like a reasonable guess.
Why would someone down vote it?

Because, while yes, they were pricey, the BM66 Premium, LE, and SLE are definitely not the same model as a stripped down pro, mildly upgraded premium, then blinged out LE on other Stern models......(I didn't downvote, as no sense opening all of that again)...an NO BM66's got the brackets, which is sad, but easy add. They simply chose to not use them on that cabinet, for whatever reason.

I hated (and still do) the pegs, and new lockdown bar latches (don't care how they "hold" better, non adjustable and cheap, pulling on the cabinet). At least the pegs are gone (I think?).......

#8604 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Because, while yes, they were pricey, the BM66 Premium, LE, and SLE are definitely not the same model as a stripped down pro, mildly upgraded premium, then blinged out LE on other Stern models......(I didn't downvote, as no sense opening all of that again)...an NO BM66's got the brackets, which is sad, but easy add. They simply chose to not use them on that cabinet, for whatever reason.
I hated (and still do) the pegs, and new lockdown bar latches (don't care how they "hold" better, non adjustable and cheap, pulling on the cabinet). At least the pegs are gone (I think?).......

Interesting. I figured everyone viewed the premiums as pros etc but with name changes at each level to extract more dollars. You’re right though, I don’t think there are any major playfield changes you usually see in pros vs premiums...Just cosmetic stuff (matchbox toys etc)?

Either way I agree about the lockdown bar. Hate that. Hate the change in power too but my KISS has that too.

#8605 6 years ago

Interesting. I figured everyone viewed the premiums as pros etc but with name changes at each level to extract more dollars. You’re right though, I don’t think there are any major playfield changes you usually see in pros vs premiums...Just cosmetic stuff (matchbox toys etc)?
Either way I agree about the lockdown bar. Hate that. Hate the change in power too but my KISS has that too.

Exactly....BM66 was sold as a boutique..LE's are very limited, SLE's even more, yet all playfields identical. The true rub was the price, period. Add that to bare bones release code with slow early updates caused a shitstorm on pinside. For me, I could have bought either the LE or SLE, and really liked the total package of the LE best (artwork, armor, blade art, and a topper I had to have). These machines all evaporated quickly, so regardless, it's a moot point now. Now that the code is dramatically improved, premiums will be moving....

I'll never like the latches...changed my IMVE to true service rails and a real lockdownbar mech. Tougher on BM, given the lockdown button, but still lives in the back of my mind as a future mod......power relocation is just a nuisance at times, but tolerable.

#8606 6 years ago

Well the timeframe where cabinet's were bad was when Stern was forced to buy cabinet's elsewhere...
When your supplier becomes a competitor (making the B/W remake titles) relation is more difficult.

So this transit period had the bad cabinets, probably solved now and no more need to add corner brackets.
Perhaps the star wars cabinet were already made/delivered and the risk of having the same problem too.

Any game after that is maybe build correct and doesn't need the brackets.

#8607 6 years ago

Star wars pre/le got the corner brackets because they were heavier (all the metal wireforms, magnets,...) hence the corner brackets

By the time star wars came out they figured out they needed them. I assume they made a business decision not to revise the BOM for previous games (like Batman66) and did not add them.

If anything I'd expected Batman66 to be as heavy or heavier than star wars. It has metal ramps, long metal habitrails, a big complicated rotisserie mech with an LCD and multiple other toys on it, a big complex crane mech, and a magnet. Plus I don't think star wars LE/premium came with a shaker like Batman66 LE/SLE's did. I assume the shaker adds a lot of stress to the cab.

#8608 6 years ago

Interesting. I figured everyone viewed the premiums as pros etc but with name changes at each level to extract more dollars.

A lot of people said that early on but if you look at the Batman66 premium to other Spike 2 pro models like Aerosmith or Star Wars they are just not comparable from a build cost point of view.

Plus Stern had to partner with Kaminkow games to secure the license so I'm sure that wasn't cheap.

I just don't see how Stern could have made a 5K version of Batman66 without removing a bunch of the fun stuff from the game.

Kinda like Spooky with TNA. When it was first shown everyone though the simple layout should make it cheap to build. However when you starting counting up all the coils it uses, and the RGB lighting, and the sound system it adds up quicker than you'd think.

#8609 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Welcome to the club! It’s good to see more people getting in. Maybe Stern’s bean counters will make a correlation between good code leading to better sales and happier customers. Hopefully, some of that concept might eventually trickle over to GotG as well.

It’s the main reason I bought. Also, because the shots feel good, but without that magic code, I would have passed.

#8610 6 years ago

Well the timeframe where cabinet's were bad was when Stern was forced to buy cabinet's elsewhere...
When your supplier becomes a competitor (making the B/W remake titles) relation is more difficult.
So this transit period had the bad cabinets, probably solved now and no more need to add corner brackets.

Except I don't think we know who made the Batman cabinets. If Churchill did, I feel a little better. But there's still no excuse for not having WMS style brackets on Batman. As has been pointed out, the shaker motor and playfield weight (especially with the turntable) put an added stress on the cabinet.

#8611 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

A lot of people said that early on but if you look at the Batman66 premium to other Spike 2 pro models like Aerosmith or Star Wars they are just not comparable from a build cost point of view.
Plus Stern had to partner with Kaminkow games to secure the license so I'm sure that wasn't cheap.
I just don't see how Stern could have made a 5K version of Batman66 without removing a bunch of the fun stuff from the game.
Kinda like Spooky with TNA. When it was first shown everyone though the simple layout should make it cheap to build. However when you starting counting up all the coils it uses, and the RGB lighting, and the sound system it adds up quicker than you'd think.

Yeah I kinda get how the premium 66 cost more than a conventional pro (kinda) but the le and sle was a money grab plain and simple. It worked. I’m sure they sold them all.

Interestingly enough my 66 premium feels flimsy compared to my kiss premium.

#8612 6 years ago

Yeah I kinda get how the premium 66 cost more than a conventional pro (kinda) but the le and sle was a money grab plain and simple. It worked. I’m sure they sold them all.

They were all cash grabs, probably the LE the least. The true cash grab was the SLE, but it was relatively limited, so how do you value that?

#8613 6 years ago

Because they had moved to crappier cabinet and playfield wood by BM'66. KISS Prem/LE (dunno about the pro) has denser cabinet and PF wood.

#8614 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Because they had moved to crappier cabinet and playfield wood by BM'66. KISS Prem/LE (dunno about the pro) has denser cabinet and PF wood.

Less expensive too...

#8615 6 years ago

Day 2: Added the Bat Signal Topper. I sold my upcoming TNA spot for this game and was worried about my decision. TNA is a great game but no doubts I made the right decision for me-

CA493425-2B53-4D1A-AEF8-2578B9CB8FBD (resized).jpegCA493425-2B53-4D1A-AEF8-2578B9CB8FBD (resized).jpeg

C3F46F00-737A-4505-A645-A5CCA6B4539C (resized).jpegC3F46F00-737A-4505-A645-A5CCA6B4539C (resized).jpeg

#8616 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Day 2: Added the Bat Signal Topper. I sold my upcoming TNA spot for this game and was worried about my decision. TNA is a great game but no doubts I made the right decision for me-

Your Stern signal looks really nice. I wonder if Stern fixed all the issues with these? So many great mods are available for this game. Someone really needs to come up with an aftermarket topper for BM66.

#8617 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Your Stern signal looks really nice. I wonder if Stern fixed all the issues with these? So many great mods are available for this game. Someone really needs to come up with an aftermarket topper for BM66.

The new batch of batsignals are great. Maybe not quite as crisp and strong as docs, but infinitely better than the original Stern one.

#8618 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Looks great!!! You chose wisely....I was lucky on the third try w my batsignal....a must have mod, for sure....

#8619 6 years ago

Awesome! Be safe and get some B/W leg brackets for the front corners. Not sure if Stern has since upgraded the cabinet wood. Your machine is definitely an older run at .69.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=144

I gotta tell the story.

So the other day I was moving my pin room around, as one does ...

The room is carpeted, and all the pins move around pretty easily.

I move my BM66 a little bit, exactly the same as I’ve moved all my other pins for 20-30 years now, and BANG!! This huge snapping noise echoes through the game room.

The whole front right corner of the cabinet had split all the way from the top to just above the top leg hole. Which is where the internal wooden corner brace is. Funny that!

First thing I thought - fuck! Imagine if this was some of those guys on Pinside’s game. Their heads would explode!! Haha

Luckily, the decal wasn’t damaged. The split was right along the edge of the side decal.

My background is in furniture and woodwork, so I guess I am used to stuff like this. I trundled over to the garage and got out my clamps and PVA and glued that MF back up, and let it dry overnight. Luckily it came up sweet ... I also installed a countersunk 40mm screw at the bottom (under the leg protector) which actually will hold the joint together properly. That sort of joint should really be glued and screwed in the Factory for maximum strength. If they put screws under the leg protector area, and under the lock bar area, you’d never see them and they’d work wonders.

I touched up the repair with my black acrylic paint marker, and you’d never know it happened. Thankfully.

So yeah, I would recommend some sort of bracket up the top. That’s where the damage occurred, when the machine was moved, the cabinet twisted and the joint failed. Badly.

rd

#8620 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I gotta tell the story.
...I trundled over to the garage and got out my clamps and PVA and glued that MF back up, and let it dry overnight. Luckily it came up sweet ... I also installed a countersunk 40mm screw at the bottom (under the leg protector) which actually will hold the joint together properly.

Bravo. While I would love any manufacturer to sell equipment that prevents this, I love that you just fixed it yourself. We all should do this more. Pinball is a lesson in entropy, and even proper manufacture can only go so far.

So you think that just a new, modern leg bracket with additional support won't do it? I would think it should be enough.

#8621 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

First thing I thought - fuck!

That's usually my first thought too RD!

#8622 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I gotta tell the story.
So the other day I was moving my pin room around, as one does ...
The room is carpeted, and all the pins move around pretty easily.
I move my BM66 a little bit, exactly the same as I’ve moved all my other pins for 20-30 years now, and BANG!! This huge snapping noise echoes through the game room.
The whole front right corner of the cabinet had split all the way from the top to just above the top leg hole. Which is where the internal wooden corner brace is. Funny that!
First thing I thought - fuck! Imagine if this was some of those guys on Pinside’s game. Their heads would explode!! Haha
Luckily, the decal wasn’t damaged. The split was right along the edge of the side decal.
My background is in furniture and woodwork, so I guess I am used to stuff like this. I trundled over to the garage and got out my clamps and PVA and glued that MF back up, and let it dry overnight. Luckily it came up sweet ... I also installed a countersunk 40mm screw at the bottom (under the leg protector) which actually will hold the joint together properly. That sort of joint should really be glued and screwed in the Factory for maximum strength. If they put screws under the leg protector area, and under the lock bar area, you’d never see them and they’d work wonders.
I touched up the repair with my black acrylic paint marker, and you’d never know it happened. Thankfully.
So yeah, I would recommend some sort of bracket up the top. That’s where the damage occurred, when the machine was moved, the cabinet twisted and the joint failed. Badly.
rd

$15K pin that cant be gently moved across a carpet like a 20 year old sega...

#8623 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Bravo. While I would love any manufacturer to sell equipment that prevents this, I love that you just fixed it yourself. We all should do this more

I learnt a long, long, long (long) time ago, by the time you waste hours bitching about something, probably to someone who doesn’t care anyway, it’s just f**king easier to go get the glue and fix it yourself.

I fixed it in 10-15 minutes.

If I kicked up a fuss, I would think it would take me like 3-4-5 months to get a replacement cabinet. With hours and hours of phone calls, emails and general stress I don’t need in my life.

I don’t need a replacement cabinet. I can fix stuff. So I did.

If it had damaged the side decal, I would have asked for a new decal, as I can’t fix that.

That’s one thing about Kiwis and Aussies, because we live at the ass end of the planet, we have become very self sufficent.

Now, with the brackets, I would suggest the corner ones as fitted at the top of Thundergods photo would be ideal.
I did not think you need the bottom ones, the timber brace provides ample strength, but they’re only a couple of bucks so go for it if you think you need them.

- Be sure to affix them with proper wood thread screws, not metal thread screws (they’ll pull right out)
- make sure the screws are the right length (and don’t go out the side of the cabinet)

C1577603-EEFD-45AE-9E53-79CA87F84B49 (resized).jpegC1577603-EEFD-45AE-9E53-79CA87F84B49 (resized).jpeg

$15K pin that cant be gently moved across a carpet like a 20 year old sega...

Or a 5 year old Stern
Or a 20 year old BW
Or a 30 year old Bally SS
Or a 55 year old EM

rd

#8624 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I learnt a long, long, long (long) time ago, by the time you waste hours bitching about something, probably to someone who doesn’t care anyway, it’s just f**king easier to go get the glue and fix it yourself.
If I kicked up a fuss, I would think it would take me like 3-4-5 months to get a replacement cabinet. With hours and hours of phone calls, emails and general stress I don’t need in my life.
If it had damaged the side decal, I would have asked for a new decal, as I can’t fix that.
That’s one thing about Kiwis and Aussies, because we live at the ass end of the planet, we have become very self sufficent.
Now, with the brackets, I would suggest the corner ones as fitted at the top of this photo would be ideal.
I did not think you need the bottom ones, the timber brace provides ample strength, but they’re only a couple of bucks so go for it if you think you need them.
- Be sure to affix them with proper wood thread screws, not metal thread screws (they’ll pull right out)
- make sure the screws are the right length (and don’t go out the side of the cabinet)

Or a 5 year old Stern
Or a 20 year old BW
Or a 55 year old EM
rd

what kind of bracket is that at the top? the L bracket I can get at a hardware store...is the other one specialty or readily available too?

(dont forget zizzles)

#8625 6 years ago

what kind of bracket is that at the top? the L bracket I can get at a hardware store...is the other one specialty or readily available too?
(dont forget zizzles)

Dunno, it’s not my photo. I can link you some NZ stuff but that won’t be much use!

But somebody will point you US guys in the right direction.

rd

#8626 6 years ago

That's thundergod76's photo.

#8627 6 years ago

The top braces I used are these https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-2-in-Zinc-Plated-Heavy-Duty-Corner-Brace-2-Pack-15442/202034088. If you look closely at the pic above you can see where I spot welded the seam for strength. I painted them black so they wouldn't be visible.

metallics-everbilt-corner-braces-15442-64_1000 (resized).jpgmetallics-everbilt-corner-braces-15442-64_1000 (resized).jpg

#8628 6 years ago

Well Im totally excited because I sold LOTR and Rob Zombie today and tomorrow arrives my NIB BM 66! I have wanted one since day 1 and now its coming.

I guess I need to save the box...

#8629 6 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Well Im totally excited because I sold LOTR and Rob Zombie today and tomorrow arrives my NIB BM 66! I have wanted one since day 1 and now its coming.

Be excited...great machine!!! I think Vid posted awhile back that many, many game corners crack, are repaired, and life goes on.

Mine was (is) solid...put brackets on for good measure...total time ( I did all 4), hour tops.

Put the brackets on, enjoy your game!!!!!

#8630 6 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

Congrats on the new arrival! Love that NIB smell (hmmm wonder if there's a mod opportunity for NIB Pinball cologne???) Tough trade on the LOTR, had 2 and missed it so much I had to hunt down a Beautiful LOTRLE to get over it. As for the RZ....you will thank yourself every day parking Batman in his place. Good luck, lots to ready and Fingers Crossed this is the week for another bat code chapter from Lyman!

#8631 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As for the RZ....you will thank yourself every day parking Batman in his place.

Why is that? Have you owned one?

Edit: played

rd

#8632 6 years ago

some days you just can’t get rid of a bomb.

E4BF9DC5-80FE-4177-B61C-5C4006C84456 (resized).jpegE4BF9DC5-80FE-4177-B61C-5C4006C84456 (resized).jpeg

#8633 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Congrats on the new arrival! Love that NIB smell (hmmm wonder if there's a mod opportunity for NIB Pinball cologne???) Tough trade on the LOTR, had 2 and missed it so much I had to hunt down a Beautiful LOTRLE to get over it. As for the RZ....you will thank yourself every day parking Batman in his place. Good luck, lots to ready and Fingers Crossed this is the week for another bat code chapter from Lyman!

Not an even trade, I put a bunch of money in the bank too so yes, I am happy. I grew up with this Batman.

#8634 6 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

some days you just can’t get rid of a bomb.

If that thing could attach and live on the front of the crane, could be oddly cool....thumbs up!!!

#8635 6 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

I grew up with this Batman.

As did I.....first color show I ever saw on TV...in PRIMETIME!!!! This machine really does it for me....freakin' love it.....you will too..

(I'm one of the oddballs that couldn't get rid of my LOTR fast enough....only machine I've ever parted with, actually).......

#8636 6 years ago

LOTR is a good game but not good for league play. I need quicker games as some players can play LOTR for 45 minutes. Really screws up league night.

Ive already ordered a TON of Modfather goodies for BM 66.

#8637 6 years ago

The top braces I used are these https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-2-in-Zinc-Plated-Heavy-Duty-Corner-Brace-2-Pack-15442/202034088. If you look closely at the pic above you can see where I spot welded the seam for strength. I painted them black so they wouldn't be visible.

Physics is way on your side w these...would literally have to pull the steel brace apart or screws come out to seperate, even without the weld....well done!!!

If you corner seam comes apart after these and williams brackets installed, it will be because of a flight of stairs or termites...

#8638 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Why is that? Have you owned one?
rd

No but I play Many games on a friends and while I can see how others may like it the theme, lighting, shots, nor art appealed to me nor my family. Don't think I have to Own one not to like it? There are many games I like even love that others dislike. No issues to me this isn't a Team hobby its more of an Individual type thing.

#8639 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No but I play Many games on a friends and while I can see how others may like it the theme, lighting, shots, nor art appealed to me nor my family. Don't think I have to Own one not to like it? There are many games I like even love that others dislike. No issues to me this isn't a Team hobby its more of an Individual type thing.

I should have said “play” ... apologies.

So many people quick to judge things on Pinside hearsay ... I see it all the time. Most haven’t even played it.

Sorry that you don’t enjoy the game. It’s a chaotic game, and while it’s a big hit here I can understand not everyone likes that style of play. As long as they’ve played it and formed a genuine opinion, that’s all good.

rd

#8640 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Now, with the brackets, I would suggest the corner ones as fitted at the top of Thundergods photo would be ideal.

Or a 5 year old Stern
Or a 20 year old BW
Or a 55 year old EM
rd

Agree with the idea of fixing it often being easier than having a solution from the supplier (who happens to be on the other side of the planet), especially when the fix actually improves on the original. But did you let Stern know anyway? That can only be helpful to Stern and the community.

#8641 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Agree with the idea of fixing it often being easier than having a solution from the supplier (who happens to be on the other side of the planet), especially when the fix actually improves on the original. But did you let Stern know anyway? That can only be helpful to Stern and the community.

Why bother. I doubt they would even give it a second thought.

#8642 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Why bother. I doubt they would even give it a second thought.

Yeah, I don’t think they keep a register, let’s put it that way.

rd

#8643 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah, I don’t think they keep a register, let’s put it that way.
rd

Might get some brackets to sure up my BM66 and SW. Will text you tomorrow about it.

#8644 6 years ago

This question comes up alot. This is one of their new lines of games. They currently have 4 different types of games that they produce. This game would fit into their Specialty category. Not saying I agree with the pricing, but its WHY.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-categories-of-new-releases

Quoted from PinMonk:

Batman '66 was a weird case where the Premium is essentially the Pro, the LE is a Premium, and the SuperLE is an LE. Maybe they decided to treat it like a Pro and not bracket it.

#8645 6 years ago

Who left this big ass box in my foyer?!?

20180213_110515 (resized).jpg20180213_110515 (resized).jpg

#8646 6 years ago
Quoted from Dbaum88:

I've already ordered a TON of Modfather goodies for BM 66.

Be sure to check out the great mods from Yelobird (Mod Couple) and Docquest.

#8647 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I should have said “play” ... apologies.
So many people quick to judge things on Pinside hearsay ... I see it all the time. Most haven’t even played it.
Sorry that you don’t enjoy the game. It’s a chaotic game, and while it’s a big hit here I can understand not everyone likes that style of play. As long as they’ve played it and formed a genuine opinion, that’s all good.
rd

I would ditch my bm66 before my Rz so I quess to each there own.

#8648 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I would ditch my bm66 before my Rz so I quess to each there own.

Hmmm ... I’d be 50/50 ... if I needed cash then Bm66 is worth more so out she goes.

RZ is a fun game. I like getting my ass kicked. And it enhances your playing skills trying not to get your ass kicked.

rd

#8649 6 years ago

So while playing today, this came down the right side flipper lane.....any idea where it lives?

IMG_6126 (resized).JPGIMG_6126 (resized).JPG

IMG_6125 (resized).JPGIMG_6125 (resized).JPG

#8650 6 years ago

Looks like one of the lens covers off the led light's on the backboard to me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 34.99
Pinball Machine
Almighty Mods
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 49.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
Protection
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/173 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.