IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 374.
#7651 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Finally got my missing part to my batmobile spinner. So finally get to hear what it is supposed to sound like when the batmobile spins around and see the bat turn mode which is very cool. I also got my node board repair kits and of course I only got 1 capacitor kit. I think I am supposed to get 2 kits for 2 different boards. Since i only got 1 capacitor I put it on node board 9 since that was easier to reach.

Can someone clarify this for me as I to finally received my repair kit with only contained (1) harness capacitor. Do I need to call and order a second one and get back in line?? Seems odd as I emailed Chas and he knew the game and serial number and the packing list states (1) so are we sure you need 2 sets? Just checking with the thinktink before I email him again. Thanks.

#7652 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Can someone clarify this for me as I to finally received my repair kit with only contained (1) harness capacitor. Do I need to call and order a second one and get back in line?? Seems odd as I emailed Chas and he knew the game and serial number and the packing list states (1) so are we sure you need 2 sets? Just checking with the thinktink before I email him again. Thanks.

I emailed Chas yesterday when I received my one and only harness. Hopefully he'll respond after the Holiday. But the service bulletin on Stern's site clearly says node boards 8 AND 9. That tells me there should be 2 harnesses. One for each board. Hopefully Stern will straighten this out.

#7653 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

I emailed Chas yesterday when I received my one and only harness. Hopefully he'll respond after the Holiday. But the service bulletin on Stern's site clearly says node boards 8 AND 9. That tells me there should be 2 harnesses. One for each board. Hopefully Stern will straighten this out.

Ditto again for me

#7654 6 years ago

Can you give me Chas's email, he never sent mine.

#7655 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Is it possible that the signal that the capacitor goes to is daisy chained between the 2 node boards? Maybe putting the cap on one node board buffers it for each node board?

#7656 6 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

Can you give me Chas's email, he never sent mine.

[email protected]

#7657 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sutol maybe able to answer/confirm this, he and I probably have 2 of the most recent playfields built.

They came with the fixes, washers etc but I can’t confirm 100% as I am not near mine for a week or so now due to work but I am sure he won’t mind chiming in on this for people.

#7658 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Is it possible that the signal that the capacitor goes to is daisy chained between the 2 node boards? Maybe putting the cap on one node board buffers it for each node board?

Doesn't appear to be.....

#7659 6 years ago

Can I Email Stern/Chas directly for my node board service bulletin parts kit or do I need to go thru my Distro?

#7660 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

sutol maybe able to answer/confirm this, he and I probably have 2 of the most recent playfields built.
They came with the fixes, washers etc but I can’t confirm 100% as I am not near mine for a week or so now due to work but I am sure he won’t mind chiming in on this for people.

I've just checked on mine and it has capacitors fitted on both the node boards from the factory. Yours will definitely be the same Jon.
The cable tie fix for the core node stabilization wasn't done so we just missed out on that one.

IMG_20171231_111047 (resized).jpgIMG_20171231_111047 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171231_111024 (resized).jpgIMG_20171231_111024 (resized).jpg

#7661 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Can I Email Stern/Chas directly for my node board service bulletin parts kit or do I need to go thru my Distro?

As your in the US you can contact stern direct. For us outside we need to go through our distributor.

#7662 6 years ago

Party the other night went really well and the left ramp mod I had done worked flawlessly.
Attached a small video of me throwing a ball at speed up the ramp and you can see it works really well.
All that's needed is a paint and it's job done.

#7663 6 years ago

Over the Xmas break I have been watching some of the season 3 Batman episodes from my bluray set and I saw one of the most ridiculous Bat-Gadgets yet (that's saying a lot). It was the episode featuring the Joker/Catwoman teamup "Funy Feline Felonies".

Catwoman shoots a dart through Commissioner Gordon's office window and everyone immediately hits the floor to avoid getting shot. Batman reaches behind his cape and pulls out a miniature mechanics creeper with a bat logo on it and scoots around the floor with it. He looks more like Spiderman than Batman. Robin has one as well. As they discuss what to do next Batman delivers the totally serious line "We'll Bat-Creep to the window" as he and Robin scoot over.

Most people think the season 3 episodes were the overall worst of the series but there is some great stuff scattered in there. The Shame and King Tut season 3 episodes had some of the funniest lines of the whole series.

Wonder who got the "Bat-Creeper" gadget on their LE machine?

#7664 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Over the Xmas break I have been watching some of the season 3 Batman episodes from my bluray set and I saw one of the most ridiculous Bat-Gadgets yet (that's saying a lot). It was the episode featuring the Joker/Catwoman teamup "Funy Feline Felonies".
Catwoman shoots a dart through Commissioner Gordon's office window and everyone immediately hits the floor to avoid getting shot. Batman reaches behind his cape and pulls out a miniature mechanics creeper with a bat logo on it and scoots around the floor with it. He looks more like Spiderman than Batman. Robin has one as well. As they discuss what to do next Batman delivers the totally serious line "We'll Bat-Creep to the window" as he and Robin scoot over.
Most people think the season 3 episodes were the overall worst of the series but there is some great stuff scattered in there. The Shame and King Tut season 3 episodes had some of the funniest lines of the whole series.
Wonder who got the "Bat-Creeper" gadget on their LE machine?
» YouTube video

Lol when Barbara ask them if somebody lost a contact lens!

#7665 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Lol when Barbara ask them if somebody lost a contact lens!

Looked like they were crawling around looking for the missing Node board capacitor! Lol

#7666 6 years ago

Happy New Year fellow Batfans!

Here's to more awesome code updates in 2018!

BM66HNY (resized).jpgBM66HNY (resized).jpg

#7667 6 years ago

Just want to say big thanks to all BM66 Pinsiders that made the game even better than originally intended! A early Happy New Year to everyone and here’s to even more BM66 awesomeness in 2018

#7668 6 years ago

A Very happy New Year to all! Thank you all for the amazing support, a shoulder to cry on, All your support and guidance in our products, and most importantly the many friends we have met along the way. We wish each of you and your families an Amazing and healthy new year especially those that serve (served) our country to allow us this freedom to follow dreams and even create them. We appreciate you all and appreciate being a small part of your enjoyment. See you all next year, same bat channel, same bat time....

The Mod Couple
Dave and Darcy

#7669 6 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Just want to say big thanks to all BM66 Pinsiders that made the game even better than originally intended! A early Happy New Year to everyone and here’s to even more BM66 awesomeness in 2018

+1000!!!! It's been quite a ride...many of us berated endlessly for buying this machine, but we knew better. Love this pin, and really have enjoyed the journey of modding, improving, and being an owner of this great machine. Some of the best Pinsiders on the forum are here, as most of the trash has been taken out....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!...mark

#7670 6 years ago

I keep watching the thread for information on Matt's left ramp!

#7671 6 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Keep watching the thread for information on Matt's left ramp!

It's coming, and will be worth the wait...I promise!!!! Watch the other thread, as well....

#7672 6 years ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a BM66 premium next month. Is there anything i should get right away to tap the potential of this game. Been reading the group for a little bit great community

#7673 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a BM66 premium next month. Is there anything i should get right away to tap the potential of this game. Been reading the group for a little bit great community

not necessarily BM66 specific I prefer to put play-field protectors on all my machines before I play the first ball... the trick is to have the protector there before the machine arrives so you are not tempted to play it before hand. You'll never know it's there but it will keep you premium play-field looking brand new.

#7674 6 years ago

If it's used make sure it has the ramp kit and deflector installed. Post that, get the mini-spotlight mod for the upper right corner and the replacement Atomic Pile kit. Makes a HUGE difference visually.

#7675 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me what setting I inadvertently changed that is now giving me 00 scores for super jackpots and super skill shots? I tried stacking villains yesterday but changed it back after only two games, that’s the only thing I can remember changing...

#7676 6 years ago

Just a heads up for those not in the know. In addition to the custom ones, Terry at Pinball Life has blue Stern start buttons for the newer Spike 2 machines. Pretty sure he did the blue specifically for BM66 owners. I put one on mine as soon as they became available. Color fits perfectly IMO.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4630

pbl-100-0047-00 (resized).jpgpbl-100-0047-00 (resized).jpg

#7677 6 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

Can anyone tell me what setting I inadvertently changed that is now giving me 00 scores for super jackpots and super skill shots? I tried stacking villains yesterday but changed it back after only two games, that’s the only thing I can remember changing...

Love to hear the answer myself. Had several games only register 00 jackpots then suddenly went away? I assumed it was because I switched to stacking though (no poking fun!!!) I did notice the same when I switched to 4 and 5 ball games? Went back to 3 and the issue stopped? Maybe a penalty for crappy players. lol

#7678 6 years ago

Stacking villains? How to do? I believed you played each major villain one after the other.

#7679 6 years ago

option to turn on stacking villains in setup options.

#7680 6 years ago
Quoted from Sutol:

I've just checked on mine and it has capacitors fitted on both the node boards from the factory. Yours will definitely be the same Jon.
The cable tie fix for the core node stabilization wasn't done so we just missed out on that one.

same on my ghostbusters replacement playfield.

Neil.

#7681 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

option to turn on stacking villains in setup options.

Thanks.
I would try asap.
Does the game play better or is more interesting according to you?

#7682 6 years ago

I've never tried it

#7683 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If it's used make sure it has the ramp kit and deflector installed. Post that, get the mini-spotlight mod for the upper right corner and the replacement Atomic Pile kit. Makes a HUGE difference visually.

Thanks I'm going NIB. I know there's a few quality of life and play mods i wanna make sure i got. Defidently adding pinstadiums

#7684 6 years ago

Just a heads up for those not in the know. In addition to the custom ones, Terry at Pinball Life has blue Stern start buttons for the newer Spike 2 machines. Pretty sure he did the blue specifically for BM66 owners. I put one on mine as soon as they became available. Color fits perfectly IMO.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4630

Perfect fit!!! thanks for the heads up....just ordered.

#7685 6 years ago

Defidently adding pinstadiums

Compatible with pinblades?

#7687 6 years ago

Don't stack the major villains. Let that settong off.
your game will be total chaos.
you can stack a main villain with a minor villain with multiball with batturn...

#7688 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Don't stack the major villains. Let that settong off.
you can stack a main villain with a minor villain with multiball with batturn...

I agree. In the beginning when the game had hardly anything going on, there was some sense is trying to stack the villains as an extra challenge, but nowadays I wouldn't bother.

#7689 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I agree. In the beginning when the game had hardly anything going on, there was some sense is trying to stack the villains as an extra challenge, but nowadays I wouldn't bother.

Exactly.

#7690 6 years ago

I still like stacking

#7691 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Total chaos? You are talking about bug? Can you tell me more? Not at home yet so can’t see what you mean

Can you explain how you stack major and minor villain in MB?

#7692 6 years ago

If you change the setting "stack main villains" to on... this will happen: you start a main villain and after a few shots anther will be lit and so on. In no time you will be playing all four main villains at once and this will be total chaos.
you can't see what you're doing.
It's just perfect with this setting off (=facrory setting)

#7693 6 years ago

I am looking to pick up a Batman 66 LE in NJ if anyone is looking to sell theirs.

Thanks,
Ed

#7694 6 years ago

new year 2018 so do we think the code drops this week or next?

#7695 6 years ago

Onward and upward fellas!

2018 is gonna be another great year.

Next code update is gonna be amazing

#7696 6 years ago

Has anyone heard back from Stern regarding the node capacitor harnesses?

#7697 6 years ago

Has anyone heard back from Stern regarding the node capacitor harnesses?

Quoted from Sutol:

From our replacement playfields which are certainly the newest/latest built LE playfields, you need capacitors on both boards.

#7698 6 years ago

Just ordered a BM66 and should be here soon. Question: what minor villians are currenlty in the latest code? I see that Mr. Freeze and Egghead are in there. Does the minor villain screen show the other minor villains in color, or is it just their silhouettes?

I ask because the picture in post number 7638 shows the minor villains sort of grayed out. I played a BM66 on location this weekend that had all the minor villains in color. During two different games, I activated both both Bookworm and King Tut.

#7699 6 years ago

Only Mr. Freeze and Egghead are currently active as minor villains.

#7700 6 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

I played a BM66 on location this weekend that had all the minor villains in color. During two different games, I activated both both Bookworm and King Tut.

Sounds like you were playing a code test machine. If so, this is GREAT news!! Looks like a significant update is right around the corner!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/154?hl=batman60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.