PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 373.
#7501 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Come on Santa I have been a good boy this year!

I also picked up that set. I have not put it together yet.

#7502 6 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

I'm sure it has been talked about, but I am newer to the community. Curious how many use playfield protectors? Are they worth it and which would you recommend?

I'm with thundergod76, especially with Batman. I put the playfield protectors one on after about a dozen games and it's been great. Cheap insurance given that we don't know if the PF quality issues were actually fixed before Batman went into production.

#7503 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I'm with thundergod76, especially with Batman. I put the playfield protectors one on after about a dozen games and it's been great. Cheap insurance given that we don't know if the PF quality issues were actually fixed before Batman went into production.

My BM66 pf has been great. And I have GBLE and then ASLE. AS is the best Stern pf i've gotten since LotrLE.

I get why you guys put a protector down but I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't care that much and I want those balls rolling on the real thing.

If i can wear mine out in my lifetime in a HUO environment then that means i got every ounce of enjoyment out of it!

#7504 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Based on what I was told direct from Stern during discussions over issues with mine and Sutol LE playfields, BM66 was sourced to Sterns trusted playfield manufacturer and not the one or ones used leading up to the GB debacle.

#7505 6 years ago

Played it several times again tonight.

Shutting her down until the next code update!!!

My atomic pile mod lighting is F ed up (nothing) and had a couple of poles fall off into the cab to boot, one I can't even find

When new code rolls around I'll be ready to crank her up again. In the meantime, other pins to play and alcohol to drink!!!

#7506 6 years ago

I do respect everyone's choice on the PF protectors...I just don't use them...always add cliffy's and mylar where I know there will be a potential problem down the road, but the one time I tried a protector, just felt "floaty" to me....Played my BM66LE tons, and wear is about normal, imho, with my other games. Some dimpling, for sure, but nothing out of the ordinary.....lucky, I guess....

Do these newer protectors really eliminate dimples and lay flat enough to give a great "ball on wood" feel? Just curious, as I've got 2 NIB in my future...(AlienLE and POTCCE)

#7507 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I do respect everyone's choice on the PF protectors...I just don't use them...always add cliffy's and mylar where I know there will be a potential problem down the road, but the one time I tried a protector, just felt "floaty" to me....Played my BM66LE tons, and wear is about normal, imho, with my other games. Some dimpling, for sure, but nothing out of the ordinary.....lucky, I guess....
Do these newer protectors really eliminate dimples and lay flat enough to give a great "ball on wood" feel? Just curious, as I've got 2 NIB in my future...(AlienLE and POTCCE)

I feel like we don't live long enough to worry about such trivial BS as a pf protector. BUT, like you, whatever floats your boat and if it makes people feel better then by all means, do whatever.

I won't use cliffy's either though, too many kickouts, especially on my Indy 500 and i don't want more metal all over my game. Mylar and self adhesive felt work for me.

In a HUO environment I can't even imagine wearing out a pf.

If i ever did? Just replace it with a brand new micro or get Hep, Davis, Neo or whomever to make it better than new.

#7508 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I want those balls rolling on the real thing.

I was skeptical before I put mine on. I was concerned that it might play differently, but I haven't seen anything that seems negative. I had seen issues with the older, thicker versions on other games, but the one for Batman has been terrific.

I probably don't need it, especially if the Batman PFs were in fact produced by Churchill, but it was a small price to pay for piece of mind. Around the time i decided to buy the protector there were pictures of a few Batman games with really bad playfields and I was t going to wait around to see if mine was going to be impacted too.

Besides, if I ever decide to sell the game (why I would, I don't know), all I have to do is cut it off and the playfield looks like new.

#7509 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

My atomic pile mod lighting is F ed up (nothing) and had a couple of poles fall off into the cab to boot, one I can't even find
When new code rolls around I'll be ready to crank her up again. In the meantime, other pins to play and alcohol to drink!!!

I'm on buffalo trace tonight Doug.....Holidays !!!! Probably just a disconnect on the lighting (I'll send you some pics on how I added horsepower to mine)...time will tell in turntable land.....love these mods, but lots of ball action up there.

My new phone took a direct hit, and dislodged it....making a simple plate to epoxy to it, then bolt to the turntable plastic.

Little nervous about the pile, as I'm not sure about a direct shot up there either...but so far, so good.....and looks too awesome to go back...

#7510 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Besides, if I ever decide to sell the game (why I would, I don't know), all I have to do is cut it off and the playfield looks like new.

I get it for sure. You will sell yours for more whenever you go to sell it.

#7511 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I feel like we don't live long enough to worry about such trivial BS as a pf protector. BUT, like you, whatever floats your boat and if it makes people feel better then by all means, do whatever.
I won't use cliffy's either though, too many kickouts, especially on my Indy 500 and i don't want more metal all over my game. Mylar and self adhesive felt work for me.
In a HUO environment I can't even imagine wearing out a pf.
If i ever did? Just replace it with a brand new micro or get Hep, Davis, Neo or whomever to make it better than new.

Cut my teeth on cliffys w older games that had already seen some route use to cover up chips. Ended up redoing my TAF w mantis, as the scoops were destroyed. I like tinkering, so good for me, and haven't had kickout problems.

Probably had an old pf protector, as it would shift and bug the crap out of me (put it on my very nice TRONLE as I was paranoid, but ripped it off shortly after.

#7512 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm on buffalo trace tonight Doug.....Holidays !!!! Probably just a disconnect on the lighting (I'll send you some pics on how I added horsepower to mine)...time will tell in turntable land.....love these mods, but lots of ball action up there.
My new phone took a direct hit, and dislodged it....making a simple plate to epoxy to it, then bolt to the turntable plastic.
Little nervous about the pile, as I'm not sure about a direct shot up there either...but so far, so good.....and looks too awesome to go back...

Yes sir my brother! Happy holidays to everybody.

Finally have a F ing break to enjoy it!!! Tax reform and year killed me.

And NO WAY am i going back on Atomic pile. I appreciate your version of the mod of the mod

For the life of me I can't figure out how the F two of the atomic poles literally fell off the pile!!!

I swear, while i love this pin as much as any ever it's been a non stop journey getting this baby across the finish line.

Buffalo Trace!!!!!!

I'm still recovering from a tequila fest last weekend. Oldest daughter graduated and headed off to the real work next month The festivities were awesome.

#7513 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I know what you mean about the older ones feeling "floaty" - that is a good description. But the newer, thinner ones don't feel like that at all.

Ironically, my only problem with Batman has been with the use of the TDK Cliffy on the Penguin hole. The Cliffy actually causes some shots to bounce off/reject. It doesn't happen that often to me, but enough to notice. Apparently the new Batman 66 specific Cliffy addresses that problem, but I haven't received my set yet to verify.

#7514 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I get it for sure. You will sell yours for more whenever you go to sell it.

True...I'm just not selling until I quit the hobby, then they all go....whatever I get for them (or my kids if I'm dead) is what it is...I've got my money out of these awesome toys.....

#7515 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I know what you mean about the older ones feeling "floaty" - that is a good description. But the newer, thinner ones don't feel like that at all.
Ironically, my only problem with Batman has been with the use of the TDK Cliffy on the Penguin hole. The Cliffy actually causes some shots to bounce off/reject. It doesn't happen that often to me, but enough to notice. Apparently the new Batman 66 specific Cliffy addresses that problem, but I haven't received my set yet to verify.

LMK how the new one works...mine seems fine, but if the new one is better....I'll get it

Yea...can't remember where I got that protector, but took me forever to get it on, and 10 minutes for me to know I'd made a mistake.... POTCCE is pretty expensive, might try one there.....Alien will have to suffer my wrath....waited so long for the damn thing, it deserves to get dimpled a bit....

#7516 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

True...I'm just not selling until I quit the hobby, then they all go....whatever I get for them (or my kids if I'm dead) is what it is...I've got my money out of these awesome toys.....

Amen brother, a concern i have is wtf will my wife and kids do with these things if i tap out early?

I joke with my girls that I'm going to leave certain pins to each in my will. Trust me, its NOT high up on the Inventory wish list.

That said, if you don't hear from me after a while, somebody reach out and help my poor wife get these pins to caring pinheads!

I hate to leave a graveyard of pins to deal with. Oh well, I too have had a blast and its onward and upward and Merry F ing Xmas.

Looking forward to a great new year and many more pin experiences and friendships.

Btw, How do we quit this F ing hobby?????? The addiction is tough.

#7517 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Amen brother, a concern i have is wtf will my wife and kids do with these things if i tap out early?
I joke with my girls that I'm going to leave certain pins to each in my will. Trust me, its NOT high up on the Inventory wish list.
That said, if you don't hear from me after a while, somebody reach out and help my poor wife get these pins to caring pinheads!
I hate to leave a graveyard of pins to deal with. Oh well, I too have had a blast and its onward and upward and Merry F ing Xmas.
Looking forward to a great new year and many more pin experiences and friendships.
Btw, How do we quit this F ing hobby?????? The addiction is tough.

Ha.....amen, pinbro!!!! My kids have already staked claim to my watches...... I'll jump in if you go dark too long....they don't care about the pins....yet.....you can put alot more than coins in the cashbox....

I'll be seeing you @ TPF......looking forward to it......mark

#7518 6 years ago

No quitting, btw.....haven't figured that one out yet.....

#7519 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

FE42BA15-C78D-4A58-99A5-3A5ADB1B681F.jpegFE42BA15-C78D-4A58-99A5-3A5ADB1B681F.jpeg

#7520 6 years ago

My wife keeps telling me she'll kill me if I die first. She wants nothing to do with having to sell a basement full of pinball machines.

My daughter in law wants Creature, my daughter Eight Ball Deluxe. Medieval and Batman are probably the last two games I sell.

Whatever happens, I just hope the games continue to be enjoyed by families that enjoy pinball and want to keep pinball alive.

#7521 6 years ago

I just put a protector on my KISS after 2 years of owning it. Plays amazing/better than it ever has. No "floaty" effect at all. I was really on the fence about them but once I put one on my BM66 I knew every NIB game I ever buy will have one on it almost immediately. Now I don't cringe when Gene spits the balls directly on the inserts. On a side note. My BM66 starting chipping clear immediately in the shooter, scoop and saucer areas. My KISS clear is perfect. Much more solidly built playfield IMO. With all the problems Stern has had with QC I'll never trust their playfields. But this is just my personal opinion. Quick tip...do NOT wax your playfield before putting a protector down. You'll have "wet" spots under it. If it's already waxed wipe it down with a microfiber cloth dampened with Naphtha. This will SAFELY remove the wax and give you a flawless appearance with your protector.

#7522 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Whatever happens, I just hope the games continue to be enjoyed by families that enjoy pinball and want to keep pinball alive.

Agreed...but if my Son gets them, it will be a fire sale at the pawn shop....can just feel it.(sigh).

I'm at the point where I really enjoy them all in their own way...hoping I can sell them (or give them) at some point to a person who will still enjoy them. But if one goes, I'm done, and they all go.....don't see that happening (hopefully) anytime soon....

#7523 6 years ago

Wrapped up my one day of xmas shopping earlier today at the mall after my office xmas lunch at Perry's.

Years ago i decided "the path of least resistance" was crucial to a happy life.

In other words, my wife and 3 girls go down their path and I support them as "husband and father of the year" or in other words just guy that gets his ass kicked every day.

So we walked on over to Neiman Marcus ("Needless Markup") for the big xmas purchase without mom.

Of course, youngest daughter says, "dad, you better get your .... over there and get what mom wants before they sell it out".

Ok, whatever, this isn't like a F ing pinball machine right?

Well i get there with middle daughter and some older lady has decided to buy BOTH Louis Vuitton purses with the BLACK straps, what they had left. Not kidding, wife had sent a picture of same purse earlier in the week and we are 10 minutes too late.

SO, the other style purse was a "dark blue" trim/strap whatever and we took it. Black/Blue? Who gives a F?

I went to pay and Old lady's daughter thought i was taking one of Mom's purses she was buying and chased me down!!!

Bottom line, all i could think of was its kind of like the trim/armor on a pinball machine? What color would you pick?

SO, I don't judge such trivial things because WE take such things so seriously in our pinball purchases right?

At the end of the day, F it, I blow $$$ on pins and they blow $$$ on much more ridiculous stuff like $3k purses right? Please tell me why someone would need a bag to put shit in for that much $$$? I mean all you do is carry it around.

It doesn't matter though, its called the PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE. That leads to a happy life fellas!!!

#7524 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wrapped up my one day of xmas shopping earlier today at the mall after my office xmas lunch at Perry's.
Years ago i decided "the path of least resistance" was crucial to a happy life.
In other words, my wife and 3 girls go down their path and I support them as "husband and father of the year" or in other words just guy that gets his ass kicked every day.
So we walked on over to Neiman Marcus ("Needless Markup") for the big xmas purchase without mom.
Of course, youngest daughter says, "dad, you better get your .... over there and get what mom wants before they sell it out".
Ok, whatever, this isn't like a F ing pinball machine right?
Well i get there with middle daughter and some older lady has decided to buy BOTH Louis Vuitton purses with the BLACK straps, what they had left. Not kidding, wife had sent a picture of same purse earlier in the week and we are 10 minutes too late.
SO, the other style purse was a "dark blue" trim/strap whatever and we took it. Black/Blue? Who gives a F?
I went to pay and Old lady's daughter thought i was taking one of Mom's purses she was buying and chased me down!!!
Bottom line, all i could think of was its kind of like the trim/armor on a pinball machine? What color would you pick?
SO, I don't judge such trivial things because WE take such things so seriously in our pinball purchases right?
At the end of the day, F it, I blow $$$ on pins and they blow $$$ on much more ridiculous stuff like $3k purses right? Please tell me why someone would need a bag to put shit in for that much $$$? I mean all you do is carry it around.
It doesn't matter though, its called the PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE. That leads to a happy life fellas!!!

Too funny!!!! just went through a similar incident w my daughters and Louie Vuitton and David Yurman. Had to be the EXACT stlye, or I was sunk...made no sense to me...I get them what they want, mostly, and life stays good.

Best time was toy shopping for my grandaughter.....I LOVE toy stores.....got her $750 worth of toys in about 20 minutes.....had a blast, personally. Life is way too short to sweat the small stuff......one look from her, and I empty my wallet...gladly...

#7525 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

...do NOT wax your playfield before putting a protector down. You'll have "wet" spots under it. If it's already waxed wipe it down with a microfiber cloth dampened with Naphtha. This will SAFELY remove the wax and give you a flawless appearance with your protector.

I'm pretty sure I waxed mine before I put the protector down. What do you mean by "wet" spots? What issues do/would they cause? I presume it's not worth the trouble to remove the protector to clean the playfield?

#7526 6 years ago

Did the Aliens from my AFMRLE blow up my Atomic Pile? It's been a journey of love and sometimes hate

IMG_0079 (resized).jpgIMG_0079 (resized).jpg

#7527 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Did the Aliens from my AFMRLE blow up my Atomic Pile? It's been a journey of love and sometimes hate

Ouch.....dont put them side by side, for sure!!!!

The design is sound and most of it is protected nicely by the ramp....do you have the Stern bandaid w extended plastic in place? Looks like an airball attack, for sure.

Be so glad when matt puts these out for everyone that wants one....sooner than later.

Really anxious for you guys to experience a really smooth, fast shot on that ramp.

No Martians, in the meantime....

#7528 6 years ago

How/Why are some of you getting air balls to the phone and AP? Are they falling off the ramps?

#7529 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

How/Why are some of you getting air balls to the phone and AP? Are they falling off the ramps?

I was going to ask the same? the left ramp where it bends back around down in front of the turntable does a fantastic job knocking potential airballs down but I've never had anything up on the turntable take a whack.
I've also never had a ball end up on batgirl plastic so never bothered with the deflector. Was curious how you guys were managing to get a ball up there

#7530 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I honestly don't think its about air balls on my pin. I was installing the Bat phone mod, which is awesome btw, and I hear something land in the cab when lifting the PF. It was a "piling".

Why? No clue.

Can't find the other "piling" that sheared off. Wtf

#7531 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

MK6PIN to answer your question in a word ... yes. I can barely tell the difference. If anything, be careful of waxing on top of the protector - makes the ball speed incredibly fast (unusually so). I have them on 4 games and will be installing them on my GBLE over the holiday as well. Here are some threads of my notes, thoughts and installs.

Couple of comments:
They still allow "some" dimpling but much, much less and not as deep
They all DO show some mottling (see AC/DC thread for what that is) - all cosmetic but it's there
You do not have to completely tear down a game to install - there are ways of cheating this (cuts, etc.)

Finally. I would only add them to my games that are

A) potentially more collectible/valuable or
B) have some inherent risk to damaging the art (like my BBTS where I purposefully removed the bubbling mylar)
C) have an issue with cupped inserts or in the case of my IMVE, inserts that worry me from a future "wear" perspective

I have 14 other games that I have no plans to add them to at all.
Hope this helps

IRON MAN VE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-playfield-protector-install-how-to

BM66SLE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/7#post-3527141

BIG BETTYS TRUCK STOP
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lexan-playfield-protector-install-and-review/page/4#post-3446590

AC/DC PREM VE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steps-to-add-pf-protector-to-acdc

#7532 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I had to tighten the poles on my atomic pile the other day, they were loose. I snugged them pretty good when I installed them, I wonder if the table spinning and all the play there is causing them to loosen up?

#7533 6 years ago

Damn. Looking at the pictures of what mottling is in the AC/DC thread, I have some mottling under my protector. I was wondering what it was and what caused it. I must have waxed before I installed it. (I thought the install instructions recommended it).

I can only see it at certain angles and it didn't really bother me (until now), but I don't think it's worth the time and trouble to fix though I might consider it if I have to remove it to get the full Cliffy set on.

#7534 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Probably nothing to do with the Pile Pylons, but you need to install the Stern left ramp fix Ice. Does make a huge difference. Unless you're holding out for Mk6's upgrade?!

#7535 6 years ago

Are there cliffy's for the scoops?

#7536 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Are there cliffy's for the scoops?

Yes. It's slightly different than the original BTDK.

Quoted from Batman60:

I had to tighten the poles on my atomic pile the other day, they were loose. I snugged them pretty good when I installed them, I wonder if the table spinning and all the play there is causing them to loosen up?

Locktite.

#7537 6 years ago

Doesn't Locktite melt plastic?

I originally used Locktite to secure the screws holding the original Batmobile to the pink disc and the Locktite melted the bottom of the Batmobile. I don't want to risk melting the AP.

#7538 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes. It's slightly different than the original BTDK.

but there are no BM66 protectors on his site...

#7539 6 years ago

Regarding the playfield protector, I found it spot on. In comparison to my other pins it plays the same and no noticeable difference.On my original playfield which has now been replaced I had the mottling effect in a few places but thinking back I'm not sure if I waxed the playfield first before application. This time I waxed the playfield and also the protector and have no issues at all with mottling.
I was getting air balls at the ramp entrances due to the small gap I had between the protector and the ramp flap but a bit of trimming and adjusting has sorted that issue out.
This new playfield was made only a few months back so the protector just gives it a bit of added toughness.Piece of mind i suppose.
Anyway plays great and I'm happy.
We are having a big family get together next week so it'll be interesting which game gets the most plays.

#7540 6 years ago

You need to email him direct. He's got a B66 set that includes a mitred edge Penguin scoop.

#7541 6 years ago

Email with what you want and he'll send you a paypal invoice.

#7542 6 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

You're spot on. That area gets some pretty heavy ball action, now that there is real purpose up there. I usually find air when trying to hit the atomic pile shot and miss, hitting one of the spinner posts. Not uncommon to have the ball bounce up and jump on the ramp (kinda cool),

Not sure how I hit the phone, but the above scenario was probably the culprit. The phone was fine, just shifted the entire position to the left a bit. My ocd kicked in, and had to remove, and reseat it. Very grateful that the bust is nearly impossible to hit, as it's truly guarded by the ramp nicely.

@yelobirds atomic pile is an absolute must have, imho, as it looks so much better than the original. I would guess a ball making it up there is going to be pretty rare, if you have either the extended plastic or (someday) the new ramp in place.

Pretty certain that will be an area to pay attention to, whenever you pull the glass to clean, wax, etc. LOVE THIS GAME!!!

#7543 6 years ago

Don't want to take the thread off in to a mottling tangent, but can anyone tell me if the mottling effect can be repaired by cleaning the playfield and/or underside of the protector or does/would the protector have permanent (cosmetic) damage?

#7544 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Don't want to take the thread off in to a mottling tangent, but can anyone tell me if the mottling effect can be repaired by cleaning the playfield and/or underside of the protector or does/would the protector have permanent (cosmetic) damage?

My BM66 has a lot of mottling. I waxed it right before I put the protector down. I plan to deal with it sometime this weekend. My KISS was recently waxed. I knew that was gonna be a problem. I wiped KISS down with Naphtha. Installed the protector several days ago and there is not a single spot of mottling. I wouldn't attempt to use Naphtha on the protector. Also move the crane all the way to the left and cover that spot with thin cardboard or several paper layers. The bottom of the crane ball has a sharp stem and you don't want to scratch the protector. If you just loosen the slingshot plastics and remove the flippers and apron you'll be able to raise the protector enough to wipe the playfield. Naphtha is very flammable and emits heavy fumes. Use in a well ventilated area with a window open and/or a fan blowing. Don't light any candles etc nearby. Let the used rag dry outside for a day then just throw it away. I'll let you know if this solves my BM66 mottling.

#7545 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I removed mine,cleaned the protector both sides and put it back on my replacement new playfield and the mottling has gone.
The only thing i would of done different is use a plush/very soft microfibre cloth to clean and wax it first.I was that keen to put it back together and play it i just grabbed any microfibre.It put very faint swirls on it (like on your car if you wash it with a sponge).The led downlights i have shows these but no biggie as they are on a dimmer so they only show if i have them full on.
Thinking back i used Meguiar's Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner on the protector first.That removes any grease or film that may be on there.

#7546 6 years ago

With so many new posts I thought code dropped but all I got for Christmas is play field protector talk

#7547 6 years ago

My BM LE came with one of the new playfield protectors on it and the game plays fast as hell! I like having it on the game and I can’t see any downside to it, also I just installed a sheet of Invisa Glass on my game and between that and the smooth as Glass look the playfield protector gives it, it looks very nice!

#7548 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

My BM LE came with one of the new playfield protectors on it and the game plays fast as hell! I

Mine game came with it too and I like it.....

#7549 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

My BM LE came with one of the new playfield protectors on it and the game plays fast as hell! I like having it on the game and I can’t see any downside to it, also I just installed a sheet of Invisa Glass on my game and between that and the smooth as Glass look the playfield protector gives it, it looks very nice!

Looks like you game is awesome!!!...PDI a must for this one......super congrats!!!!!

#7550 6 years ago

Bat signal topper mod installed (very cool)

C3184565-A2B7-4B31-BF7A-98C5F98D5F23 (resized).jpegC3184565-A2B7-4B31-BF7A-98C5F98D5F23 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Armor and blades
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 26.50
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
11,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 210.00
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/151 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.