IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 374.
#7301 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Now that Batman is about a year old I wanted to see how owners and former owners feel about the game and where it's going
Are you still glad you got the game?
Would you have still bought it had you known a year ago what you know now?
If you sold it, are you thinking of getting it back?
Do you think the game is a long term keeper in your collection (> 3 years)?
Any playfield or cabinet issues?
Other thoughts?
(My answers: YES/NO/NA/YES/NO)
Batman has been a tough ride in the last year. I'm very glad I got the game, especially because I was fortunate enough to get an LE. From an art package standpoint I like the LE the best, especially since they put the Batgirl side art on the LE instead of the Premium.
The modders have really improved the turntable - the part of the playfield that Stern really fumbled. The yelobird/docquest options for Atomic Pile, Phone and Batcave sections blow away the stock Atomic Pile, dog chew toy phone and pink Batmobile spinner (and horrible flat black toy car). We are very fortunate to have so many passionate and creative modders that have gone above and beyond for this game.
The early word was that Batman 66 was just going to be a retheme of BDK. George clearly improved the game with the turntable and using the small LCD as a TV was brilliant. Batman was the ideal pick for Stern's first LCD game. And with all the complaints on audio and video assets on recent games, Batman has no limits. It seems Stern can literally use any audio or video from the entire series and they have the custom callouts from both Adam and Burt. Absolutely blows away anything else Stern or JJP has.
Many complain that the playfield is too open because of the crane, but that doesn't bother me. I don't like the clunkiness and instability of the left ramp, but expect the new ramp to take care of that (and look so much better without the plastic flap). My biggest issue with the playfield are the orbit shots which are rarely smooth (even after relocating the blue pad from the outside of the left ramp entrance to the inside).
The code was really wasn't exciting until a few weeks ago. Because of that I really didn't play the game much from January until Thanksgiving. It was a real risk taking a gamble on the box of lights Stern called Batman a year ago. Like many, I only took that risk because Lyman was in charge of the code. Despite Batman being a dream theme for me (one I thought would never be realized), I wouldn't have considered buying an incomplete game if Lyman wasn't involved.
We saw an early surprise with Parachute Pickup mode which was an unqualified winner with everyone. And now it's clear that Lyman is taking theme integration to the max by having each major villian play out an actual episode of the series starting with the Batphone ringing, Bruce and Dick going to the Batpoles and then the exit to Gotham sequence (and the brilliance of extending those segments based on how many times you hit the Commissioner Gordon target), followed by a logical defeat the villian and then the cliffhanger options to continue. About as tightly as you could integrate the series into the game. Which looks to continue with the minor villians.
From a structure standpoint all that's really missing is bringing Batgirl into the game for more than just the cameo appearance in the escape mode. (I would love to see a mode where the Barbara to Batgirl transformation and Batcycle cycle exit sequence takes the place of To the Batpoles/Batmobile exit sequence. Maybe use the Season 3 Penguin Enter Batgirl or the Siren episodes?). I'd like to see some other non-episode based mode (like parachute pickup) and a final wizard mode, but it sure seems like whatever Lyman has in mind is going to be great. Eventually.
Based on my serial number and build date, it seems like I have an early game. I put a full playfield protector on the game after just a few games so I don't know if my playfield is a good one or not or if it would now be full of craters and ghosted inserts. I think my biggest disappointment with the game was that I even had to consider putting a protector on the game in the first place.
I'm glad I got the game and it looks like it will turn out well. It is absolutely a keeper for me. But I don't think I'd want to take the journey again.

To be honest, I'm very bit conflicted at this point, though trending from disappointed to happier lately. The game has made great progress on code recently, though the Summer code gap is still inexplicable. I also still remember all of the loose hardware when I unboxed the game, the left ramp needing to be re-engineered, all of the Mod Couple's necessary mods, which as fitting as they are, point to a poor engineering effort by Stern. The theme is superb, the art is outstanding, the code is getting better finally, but Stern really screwed the pooch here to the point of losing me as a future NIB buyer, though not all is lost for us BM66 early adopters,......just yet. I still worry if Stern will nail the landing though. Code implementation of Batgirl, Batusi, something cool to do outside of the villain modes, etc., are lacking so far. I like where the code has improved lately, though it's still too deep into only 4 different modes, which seems awkward. We really need something outside of the modes to level it out a bit, IMHO.

Soooo, I'm cautiously optimistic at this point which is an improvement from a few months ago, after previously being cautiously optimistic only to become progressively disappointed and then severely pissed off.

#7302 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

To be honest, I'm very bit conflicted at this point, though trending from disappointed to happier lately. The game has made great progress on code recently, though the Summer code gap is still inexplicable. I also still remember all of the loose hardware when I unboxed the game, the left ramp needing to be re-engineered, all of the Mod Couple's necessary mods, which as fitting as they are, point to a poor engineering effort by Stern. The theme is superb, the art is outstanding, the code is getting better finally, but Stern really screwed the pooch here to the point of losing me as a future NIB buyer, though not all is lost for us BM66 early adopters,......just yet. I still worry if Stern will nail the landing though. Code implementation of Batgirl, Batusi, something cool to do outside of the villain modes, etc., are lacking so far. I like where the code has improved lately, though it's still too deep into only 4 different modes, which seems awkward. We really need something outside of the modes to level it out a bit, IMHO.
Soooo, I'm cautiously optimistic at this point which is an improvement from a few months ago, after previously being cautiously optimistic only to become progressively disappointed and then severely pissed off.

Completely understand where you're coming from. But at least Stern nailed the artwork! All the other missteps were correctable thanks to Yelobird, Doc and MK. There's definitely a Batusi mode coming. There's settings for it in the service menu. Also settings for all the remaining minor villains referencing the TV episodes they're taken from. This machine is light years ahead of where it was a couple months ago. Lyman is THE MAN! I'm beyond excited to see what else is coming!

#7303 6 years ago

(never mind. Found it.)

#7304 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Can anyone tell me what type / size flasher goes in the crane dome?

It's Stern part # 520-7000-00. Its the same smd led used in the slingshot flashers. However I can't find this exact led anywhere.

#7305 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

It's Stern part # 520-7000-00. Its the same led used in the slingshot flashers. However I can't find this exact led anywhere.

Thanks. I found the part number in the manual, but I can't find an actual part to order on any of the parts sites. If anyone knows what a comparable part number or LED description is, I'd appreciate it.

#7306 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Thanks. I found the part number in the manual, but I can't find an actual part to order on any of the parts sites.
If anyone knows what a comparable part number or LED description is, I'd appreciate it.

Did yours blow out already? Maybe a wire popped out?

#7307 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Did yours blow out already? Maybe a wire popped out?

No. Trying to find a part to have some spare whites and would like to try a purple flasher and a clear or purple minidome on the crane with yelobird's umbrella mod.

Life was easier when all you needed were 44/47/555/89/906 bulbs.

#7308 6 years ago

I can't determine if this is a bug or I'm an idiot or both in .84

In catwoman and Penguin, I cannot get the egghead cash-in shot to light. It seems to work in Joker, but not the other two.

Is it broken or am I dumb or both?

#7309 6 years ago

I haven't had time on this latest updated yet, did .83 or .84 expand the remaining major villain modes into cliffhangers? The last code I got chance to play the Riddler was left as the odd one out.

#7310 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I haven't had time on this latest updated yet, did .83 or .84 expand the remaining major villain modes into cliffhangers? The last code I got chance to play the Riddler was left as the odd one out.

It doesn't seem like any of the majors are expanded, but I haven't gotten to Riddler yet so don't know if the lack of cliffhanger has been addressed.

There are a number of bug fixes in .83 and .84. The major changes are adding an Egghead mode and the start of a Mr. Freeze mode, mini TVs (channels) and the new channel changing feature (using the lock bar button) to change what is displayed on the main display when you have multiple modes running. This wasn't easy to understand at first by reading the release notes but is an awesome feature when you see it in the game.

#7311 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

I can't determine if this is a bug or I'm an idiot or both in .84
In catwoman and Penguin, I cannot get the egghead cash-in shot to light. It seems to work in Joker, but not the other two.
Is it broken or am I dumb or both?

I have not seen the Egghead jackpot shot light in Penguin mode. Also think there is a bug where after getting Egghead started and changing channel back to Penguin, the Egghead sound effects played when Penguin was on main TV.

#7312 6 years ago

I have been watching this thread for a while, but despite owning an LE, this is my first (newbie) post. As someone who lives in the middle of nowhere in Channel Islands I have no local tech support, and am unskilled when it comes to home fixes, but willing to have a go. As such, my machine is as it was NIB and still has some disappointing defects. Eg, I have attached a photo of the turntable showing missing screw on villain vision, removed batmobile - it just fell off, and all the remaining original tacky toys. Having seen the expertise on this thread - great stuff, really - can someone give me a list of best (simple) mods and payment instructions? Much appreciated.

6BBBFBD0-1B79-4A57-A29B-90ECCCBE2346 (resized).jpeg6BBBFBD0-1B79-4A57-A29B-90ECCCBE2346 (resized).jpeg

#7313 6 years ago
Quoted from Jokerman:

As someone who lives in the middle of nowhere in Channel Islands I have no local tech support

Contact Stern tech support, there will be some factory fixes they will send you (ramp fix), and then also mention the missing screws, which they will likely include in your package. I think they'll also replace the Batmobile if you've not fixed yours.

#7314 6 years ago
Quoted from Jokerman:

it was NIB and still has some disappointing defects. Eg, I have attached a photo of the turntable showing missing screw on villain vision, removed batmobile - it just fell off, and all the remaining original tacky toys. Having seen the expertise on this thread - great stuff, really - can someone give me a list of best (simple) mods and payment instructions? .

Welcome to the club!

The LEs were produced early and most of us had similar problems. Take some time and read through the thread and you'll see all the issues addressed. Before you do anything further, go through the game and tighten up screws, check for other missing parts, etc. make sure no cables are wrapped around or interfering with the turntable. All of the problem areas are documented earlier in the thread.

As frolic mentioned, Stern will send you a ramp fix kit and replacement (riveted) Batmobile spinner disc. However there is a better replacement after market ramp coming and using yelobird's Batcave spinner mod (and getting the much nicer Batmobile) are better options.

Here is my list of suggested mods. I'd add the Batcomputer cover set to those (released after I made the post). You will notice the mods for the turntable the most, so the Atomic Pile and Batcave mods along with one of the phone options are almost "must have" mods. Consider a Cliffy set as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/141#post-4101056

#7315 6 years ago

I have the chance to buy a BM66 LE NIB.
that mean that I will need:
- a ramp fix kit
- a new batmobile turntable
- screws for the villain vision
-more ????

#7316 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

- a ramp fix kit
-more ????

Buy it first, as soon as you have serial number give Stern a call or email and get them to send you out all the updated parts and fix kits.

#7317 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Welcome to the club!
The LEs were produced early and most of us had similar problems. Take some time and read through the thread and you'll see all the issues addressed. Before you do anything further, go through the game and tighten up screws, check for other missing parts, etc. make sure no cables are wrapped around or interfering with the turntable. All of the problem areas are documented earlier in the thread.
As frolic mentioned, Stern will send you a ramp fix kit and replacement (riveted) Batmobile spinner disc. However there is a better replacement after market ramp coming and using yelobird's Batcave spinner mod (and getting the much nicer Batmobile) are better options.
Here is my list of suggested mods. I'd add the Batcomputer cover set to those (released after I made the post). You will notice the mods for the turntable the most, so the Atomic Pile and Batcave mods along with one of the phone options are almost "must have" mods. Consider a Cliffy set as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/141#post-4101056

Is yelobird's atomic mod different from the mod couple one or is that the same person? I've only seen the mod couple mod.

#7318 6 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Is yelobird's atomic mod different from the mod couple one or is that the same person? I've only seen the mod couple mod.

Same person

#7319 6 years ago

Pop in this thread at your own risk! I did and now I want a BM66. Already bought Doc's spotlight. Hopefully getting a Premium sometime next year.

#7320 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Pop in this thread at your own risk! I did and now I want a BM66. Already bought Doc's spotlight. Hopefully getting a Premium sometime next year.

Smart move. When more people see where Lyman is taking the code I suspect there will be a (small surge) in Premium sales and a stronger demand for HUO LEs.

No other game has the theme integration (you essentially play episodes of the series) including audio and video assets (and custom callouts) that Batman already has in its' unfinished state. None. Totally new game play innovations like the new channel (mode) changing feature. A topper that is actually interactive. And incredible mods that feel like they should have been part of the game in the first place.

If I hadn't had the opportunity to get an LE last January, I'd almost certainly planning to buy the game now.

#7321 6 years ago

- a ramp fix kit
-more ????

Agreed. Wait till you get the game, see what recalls were already performed. Definitely get the ramp fix (haven't had a single issue since and make the ramp firm as nailing it down) and Don't forget to also get the recent Node board repair kit not on your list. The car is your choice but if it free go for it. As found in the Early beginning of this thread I would also recommend going through top and bottom checking each screw to make sure they are tight and Present! Amazed at how many especially on the cat ramps that were loose! Best of luck and let me know if you have an interest in any of our Batman 66 mods via PM. I have All stocked for a holiday rush.

The Mod Couple

Rampfix (resized).jpgRampfix (resized).jpg

#7322 6 years ago

- a ramp fix kit
-more ????

Ramp "fix" kit is required to prevent air balls...far from firm, but a nice bandaid. They will send for free, and hopefully Matt starts churning the new ones out very soon. Many smiles coming once the ball flows as it should......

#7323 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ramp "fix" kit is required to prevent air balls...far from firm, but a nice bandaid. They will send for free, and hopefully Matt starts churning the new ones out very soon. Many smiles coming once the ball flows as it should......

I must have received a different kit then? Yes when I got the game you could pull the ramp off with one finger. The kit they sent me had not only the air ball shield but also stand offs to bolt it down in the rear. It is extremely rigid now unless others are pulling on it with a crow bar? lol I am rather pleased they recognized both issues and offered a free yet needed improvement.

#7324 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I must have received a different kit then? Yes when I got the game you could pull the ramp off with one finger. The kit they sent me had not only the air ball shield but also stand offs to bolt it down in the rear. It is extremely rigid now unless others are pulling on it with a crow bar? lol I am rather pleased they recognized both issues and offered a free yet needed improvement.

Yes, extended ball plastic, with attachment point at rear of diverter was a a help. more solid, but pitch still poor, and not as stable as a proper wireform. Ball enters ramp at a steep pitch, then wobbles as it heads into first turn.

I've been playing the proto for some time now, no plastic needed, and a much smoother ride, as the ball settles into the flow from proper pitch. pure physics, and an amazing craftsman (Matt) who knows how wireform should flow.

You'll want to play one when he finally gets them out......

#7325 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Welcome to the club!

Thanks for your welcome and patience - much appreciate you taking the time. Lots to learn from the expertise on this thread!

#7326 6 years ago
Quoted from Jokerman:

Lots to learn from the expertise on this thread!

This is one of the best long running threads on Pinside. Absolutely great bunch of people passionate about the theme and the game. Everyone else ignores us.

#7327 6 years ago

I turned on Villain stacking last night, to try with the channel changing. It worked really well. I had 3 or 4 Major Villains stacked together, and at any time could change the music and primary video to my preference.

I threw on Egg Head for good measure.

I'm not sure if I prefer Major Villain stacking, in general, and may revert it, but the test worked great and certainly makes stacking that much better since you have the control.

#7328 6 years ago

One thing I don't understand about stacked modes. If you have two modes running and they each require the same shot - do you get simultaneous credit in both modes if you make the shot?

#7329 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

One thing I don't understand about stacked modes. If you have two modes running and they each require the same shot - do you get simultaneous credit in both modes if you make the shot?

Can't speak for Batman because I haven't analyzed it enough, but generally in pinball, yes, you get double the credit. That's what makes stacking modes so potent.

ie: Stack as many modes as you can, then throw a multiball on it, and huge scores follow.

#7330 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This is one of the best long running threads on Pinside. Absolutely great bunch of people passionate about the theme and the game. Everyone else ignores us.

Speaking of passion, guys we are joint with Aerosmith for best looking pin ever, Aerosmith!

That means Batman 66 is equally as beautiful as Steve Tyler’s ugly mug, get to the batpoles and lets vote batman to the top!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-best-looking-pinball-machine/page/2#post-4106686

#7331 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If I were a betting man, you won't be ignored for much longer. I've liked this game since it first came out and started casually monitoring the thread from the beginning even though I don't own one. Would be interesting if stats were available about views on this thread compared to the number of owners on pinside. I think others are starting to take note as the code matures. I think the code is just hitting the late teenage years itself and will soon be a mature beast to be reckoned with. I have always loved the shots (minus the rinky left ramp which appears to be fixed now or even better with Matt's soon to be released upgrade) and the theme is off the charts imho.

I just need to decide which model is right for me in my collection and it will be among the 2-3 pins I acquire in 2018. As an aside, my pin high score initials "ZAP" that I've used since I was a teenager, should tell you a bit about my love of batman and why, once I acquire this pin, it will never leave my collection.

#7332 6 years ago

Yeh BM66 is starting to get some traction with the new codes coming through. I see the game is slowly moving up the Pinside Top 100 as well. Was lurking around 130 for ages and is now up to 87. I can see it moving up a fair bit further once the next code drop as well.

I had a mate come around who hadn't played it for a while and said he loves it now.

#7333 6 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Yeh BM66 is starting to get some traction with the new codes coming through. I see the game is slowly moving up the Pinside Top 100 as well.

It'll move up. I'm waiting to rate it until it's at 1.00 code.

#7334 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I just need to decide which model is right for me in my collection and it will be among the 2-3 pins I acquire in 2018.

Fairly easy:

SLE: unless you just have to have the (very cool) shiney Batmobile side art - simply not worth the money. The only other difference between SLE and the LE are the plaques, the Batsignal accessory (available from Stern) and additional playfield decorative toys (easily replicated). The SLE has the same interactive topper as the LE. If $5k is to you like $50 is to most people, go for it.

LE: Includes Stern's best topper ever - Batman and Robin in the Batmobile. Absolutely perfect for the theme. IMHO, the best cabinet art package and translite of the three models. Villians on the cabinet and Batgirl on the backbox sides. The version to get if you are a Batgirl fan (Flows well with the translite). . Multiple options to add the interactive Batsignal for a super batcool game room experience.

Premium: Best thing you can say about the Premium is that the game play is identical for a lot less money and is easily obtainable NIB. Backbox and cabinet art essentially Batman and Robin and no where near as cool as that on the LE or SLE.

Edit: forgot to mention that SLE/LEs also have George Gomez/Lyman Sheats autographed playfields and an Adam West autographed apron card. The SLE also has lighted speakers (available as an aftermarket mod for others).

#7335 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Fairly easy:
SLE: unless you just have to have the (very cool) shiney Batmobile side art - simply not worth the money. The only other difference between SLE and the LE are the plaques, the Batsignal accessory (available from Stern) and additional playfield decorative toys (easily replicated). The SLE has the same interactive topper as the LE. If $5k is to you like $50 is to most people, go for it.
LE: Includes Stern's best topper ever - Batman and Robin in the Batmobile. Absolutely perfect for the theme. IMHO, the best cabinet art package and translite of the three models. Villians on the cabinet and Batgirl on the backbox sides. The version to get if you are a Batgirl fan (Flows well with the translite). . Multiple options to add the interactive Batsignal for a super batcool game room experience.
Premium: Best thing you can say about the Premium is that the game play is identical for a lot less money and is easily obtainable NIB. Backbox and cabinet art essentially Batman and Robin and no where near as cool as that on the LE or SLE.

Thanks... great synopsis. I had researched a bit before and was leaning LE assuming i can find one. But NIB is certainly a great price, easily available and with mods you can make it a pretty impressive pin. Cabinet art is fixed, but does anyone know if the LE translate is available aftermarket for the backbox if I go Prem?

#7336 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

does anyone know if the LE translite is available aftermarket for the backbox if I go Prem?

Your distributor may be able to help you, but in general Stern will not sell LE part numbers unless you can prove its for an LE.

#7337 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

does anyone know if the LE translate is available aftermarket for the backbox if I go Prem?

I think the SLE owners got all 3 translites. You could try and get one from an SLE owner. Might take some unique trade bait to get an SLE owner to let one go though.

#7338 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Fairly easy:
Edit: forgot to mention that SLE/LEs also have George Gomez/Lyman Sheats autographed playfields and an Adam West autographed apron card.

Spot on in your assessment...I actually could have gotten either the SLE or LE, and really thought the LE was the better looking machine. No doubt, the foil cabinet wrap looks amazing, but it was the batmobile, not the characters.....also oddly like the blackout on the speaker grilles, as it's very cinematic looking to me (the lit bat speakers are cool, but every time I see them, I think of someone's trunk who is happy to open it up and show the surround lit subwoofer arrangement).

LE has all the signatures, and extremely limited in #, looks fantastic....bottom line, you can't go wrong regardless of model chosen...but LE for me.....

#7339 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

LE: Includes Stern's best topper ever - Batman and Robin in the Batmobile. Absolutely perfect for the theme.

I am not a topper guy at all, but this is exactly the reason I went with the LE over a premium that topper is f'in awesome!

#7340 6 years ago

Sounds like I may have my work cut out for me in finding an LE. I’m not ready to purchase yet, but if anyone has an LE that they’re thinking of getting rid of in 2018, please PM me.

EDIT: 2018... next year

#7341 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Sounds like I may have my work cut out for me in finding an LE. I’m not ready to purchase yet, but if anyone has an LE that they’re thinking of getting rid of in 2017, please PM me.

Pretty sure that will only get harder now that the game is finally appearing from the clay.

#7342 6 years ago

I really wanted an LE but was too slow so had to settle for a premium, though I was early enough to get an Adam West-signed card in mine. I believe he signed 500 cards for Stern. As there are 80 SLEs and 240 LEs, that means I got one of the 180 premiums that were signed by da man.

#7343 6 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

I really wanted an LE but was too slow so had to settle for a premium, though I was early enough to get an Adam West-signed card in mine. I believe he signed 500 cards for Stern. As there are 80 SLEs and 240 LEs, that means I got one of the 180 premiums that were signed by da man.

Only 50SLEs in the US is pretty rare, but those other 30SLEs scattered across the world is even more rare on a per country basis. I wish we knew where the 30 SLEs went that were shipped overseas.

#7344 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Only 50SLEs in the US is pretty rare, but those other 30SLEs scattered across the world is even more rare on a per country basis. I wish we knew where the 30 SLEs went that were shipped overseas.

2 SLE and 12 LE to Canada, #100 here, #9 my Brother across the street

#7345 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

My friend in Belgium has one (still NIB)

#7346 6 years ago

That wasn't SO hard. We have over 30% of the 30 SLEs shipped out of the US accounted for already!

2 Canada
1 UK
1 Belgium (NIB still)
1 Austria (Year 1973 SLE)
1 Queensland
1 Perth
1 Sydney (maybe)

#7347 6 years ago

Wow I have will power but to have a NIB Batman 66 SLE not opened would be a sure test of my will power....lol Do make sure he at least contacts Stern to get all the free service updates for it so when or if he opens it will be fresh and complete. Lucky guy.

#7348 6 years ago

I know of 2 in Australia but I believe there is 3 .
1 Qld
2 Perth
3 I think sydney

#7349 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

simply not worth the money.

To some it is, I mean look at what you had to do to qualify I would have been out at that point grail theme or not. I agree with ur breakdown but to the small number of SLE owners I'm sure its worth it, if you have the cash why not get the best version available?

#7350 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

to the small number of SLE owners I'm sure its worth it, if you have the cash why not get the best version available?

I alluded to that with the $50 comment. If you have the money and the extra $5k-$6k is essentially inconsequential to you, sure. Go for an SLE. But for those of us where that much money isn't rounding error an SLE is about bragging rights or preference of the art package. But then you miss out on an Episode or Gadget plaque and get a year instead. And, unless you get 1966,67 or 68 the years really don't have any theme related significance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 34.99
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Palm Beach, FL
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/147?hl=timewellspent and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.