PXL_20240119_215418966 (resized).jpg
2E157914-93A2-4C0A-B4AB-670DC4DD4E4C (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240123_184703380 (resized).jpg
IMG_0717 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0715 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0713 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240114_203723710.MP~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

48 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 373.
#7101 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol, my wife would Love putting that sticker on everyone! lol How about "Holly-Balls Batman!"

Well, the show is loaded with double entendres, so...

Falling Balls, Ball Crossing, Ball Storage, Heavy Balls, etc. I think Falling Balls works best with the context, and would dress up that area.

#7102 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The new Bat-Analyzer says code is to drop Soon! Until then, the New "Bat-Puter" set is complete and shipping Now. We have created a set of computer housings to finish off the Batcave look and hide those pesky wires. Complete with Bat identification logos (Batman Loved his label-maker!) and finished with a woodgrain rear panel (per Docs suggestion!). A 3 minute topside install and as always completely reversible. Kit comes with a Set of Batcomputers both "Batcomputer" and "Crime Analyzer" to match the playfield and complete the look. PM for interest, shipping Monday. $24.25 (free US shipping) for the complete set with decals mounted and mounting adhesive applied. Thanks as always for everyones interest!! Back to the bat-cave to wait for code from Commissioner Gordon!
The Mod Couple

Great work Yelobird! Paypal just sent.

#7103 6 years ago

Looks great Yelobird. PayPal sent

#7104 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Looks great Yelobird. PayPal sent

Haha the regular BM66 is fast becoming a 12k game with all of these great mods.

Yelobird needs a buy everything kit for those new to this

#7105 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Tell me about it!
Once the floodgate opened it was all over.

#7106 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Kind of like a Supersize kit from McDonalds! The Value Bat-Pack

#7107 6 years ago

Another cool mod... PayPal sent.

#7108 6 years ago

I have a Stern replacement ugly matte Batmobile riveted on the orange/pink disc.

I bought the shiny black (better) Hot Wheels Batmobile with the metal bottom, the yelobird Batcave walls, clear disc and decal kit to replace it. "How hard could it be to put that together?" I added myself.

I don't have a drill any more.
I don't know what size bit I need to drill into the Batmobile.
I don't have a rivet tool
I don't know what size screws or rivets are needed.
I don't know which type of loctite I should use.
I should probably put some sort glue in the hole to better grab screws if I use screws.
I spent the afternoon at a Home Depot. I am way out of my element at Home Depot.
I bought all sorts of #6 metal screws, some self drilling, some not. $250 later, I may have what is needed to secure a $10 Hot Wheels toy to a plastic disc along with a Batboat load of stuff I probably don't need.
I came home and played with the rivet tool one the original defective Batmobile.
I can't find my Xacto knife set to trim the decal.
I don't have steady hands any more, so my daughter is going to drill holes in a the new Batmobile.
I have a spare new Batmobile in case there is a mistake.
I didn't know glue dots weren't actual glue dots.

I have the utmost respect for those of you that can create mods for games and a total lack of sympathy for those who complain the modders charge too much. 'It's only $x in parts" they say.

And $y in tools that you may never use again. And $z in parts that cost more to ship than buy. And skill, desterity and patience to assemble everything.

To Docquest, Yelobird, mk6pin, Tim Mezel and others who dream up and create terrific mods for Batman 66 and other games - thank you. Your creativity is amazing and your willingness to create plug and okay mods for those of us that should know better than to try DIY are very much appreciated.

I'm not even going to try MT45's Catwoman jewel mod. I have all the parts. Maybe my daughter will build new one for Christmas.

Keep the creative juices flowing guys. And if anyone complains that your mods are too expensive, send them my way and I'll tell them you probably don't charge enough.

#7109 6 years ago

Hey yelobird - just start a Batman 66 mod of the month club. It will save everyone a lot of time and money.

#7110 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Hey yelobird - just start a Batman 66 mod of the month club. It will save everyone a lot of time and money.

Lol. Thanks I'll consider that. Sincerely if your having an issue with mounting your car I understand. Tools are Not for everyone. Just send it to me and I will securely mount it no charge. Just let me know it coming. I never know what others abilities are and I do this to bring others (and myself) enjoyment. If you need a hand just let me know.

For the record, I think this was covered but you don't need a fancy rivet machine. Drill (2) 1/8 holes in the bottom of your car (using the disk to locate them) and use (2) 3/8" screws as found in the bottom of every pinball playfield. The Trick is to inject some epoxy or gorilla glue Into the hole and car Prior to installing the screws. That will give the screw Plenty to hold and create a mushroom of support Internal the car so it never backs out or breaks. Stern had the right idea at the start they simply failed to understand a 1/32" car base of plastic would Not hold up long without cracking!

#7111 6 years ago

Since #JFH brought up the Matchbox lack of character statement, I thought I would brag a bit.... Since mama had some down time I thought what could be more fun than detailing the Batmobile! lol Had her add all the red etc pinstriping, paint up the bat shoots, and even micro paint the top warning light. Shows what you (not me) can do with a steady hand and a #000 paint brush! Pimped my ride! She needs to get to work on the seats now!

IMG_9957 (resized).jpgIMG_9957 (resized).jpg

IMG_9958 (resized).jpgIMG_9958 (resized).jpg

#7112 6 years ago

That siren is so tiny ... how the heck did she do that? Wow!

#7113 6 years ago

The Stern Batmobile is a flat dull black with bad Bat logos on the door. It has a plastic bottom stamped s06.

The one that is much nicer (glossy finish, metal bottom, better logos on the doors and proper black divider on the canopy) is stamped s07 on the bottom. It is the proper 1:64 scale to fit on the disc.

IMG_2914 (resized).PNGIMG_2914 (resized).PNG

#7114 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

She needs to get to work on the seats now!

Here's a pic of the original black seats with red pinstriping

IMG_2915 (resized).JPGIMG_2915 (resized).JPG

#7115 6 years ago

My replacement Premium is in the house, loving it! Is there a better alternative to the Stern topper?

#7116 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

My replacement Premium is in the house, loving it! Is there a better alternative to the Stern topper?

I wonder if someone could convince Tilttopper to come up with one for premium owners. His toppers are really cool and well built.

#7117 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

For the Premium, almost anything is better than the Stern topper. I'd put a large Batmobile and/or some nice figures up there rather than spending the $ on the Stern topper. Maybe Dan at tilttopper.com would be interested in doing something.

For the SLE/LE you can't beat the factory topper. Stern's best ever.

#7118 6 years ago

T

Quoted from jfh:For the Premium, almost anything is better than the Stern topper. I'd put a large Batmobile and/or some nice figures up there rather than spending the $ on the Stern topper. Maybe Dan at tilttopper.com would be interested in doing something.
For the SLE/LE you can't beat the factory topper. Stern's best ever.

My thoughts exactly... and it's $400?

IMG_4051 (resized).JPGIMG_4051 (resized).JPG

#7119 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

T

My thoughts exactly... and it's $400?

I have the Stern Pre topper. Other than the artwork being repetitive it's really nice. But yes for $400 I'm sure they didn't sell many. I know Joe at Laseriffic was working on a BM66 topper. But with his recent health issues it may not see the light of day.

#7120 6 years ago

Just installed Doc's Batsignal. Looks MUCH better than Stern's version. Highly recommended! Since I already had Stern's crappy one I was able to use their node boards on my Pre to control it to be interactive with gameplay. And for the price it's SO worth it. Thanks again Doc!!

See the difference...

Newbats (resized).jpgNewbats (resized).jpg

#7121 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Just installed Doc's Batsignal. Looks MUCH better than Stern's version. Highly recommended! Since I already had Stern's crappy one I was able to use their node boards on my Pre to control it to be interactive with gameplay. And for the price it's SO worth it. Thanks again Doc!!
See the difference...

Your Welcome!

Glad you like it, I aim to please!

#7122 6 years ago

Much better!

Can you show how the connections go in the node boards. I am considering the same thing

#7123 6 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

Much better!
Can you show how the connections go in the nod boards. I am considering the same thing

Do you have the LE or a Premium? The reason he had the nod board is because he was willing to sacrifice a Stern bat signal for the parts. Not for the faint of heart. If you have an LE it’s a simple plug and play following the thread Doc created.

#7124 6 years ago

I have the premium. I had to swap out the node boards from the projector and install them into the back box of the topper. Was not too difficult, but then again if the swap involves soldering etc, Im out.

#7125 6 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

I have the premium. I had to swap out the node boards from the projector and install them into the back box of the topper. Was not look to difficult, but then again if the swap involves soldering etc, Im out.

No soldering involved. You'll have to remove your topper assembly from the back box. I completely removed the Stern beacon but I kept the base (box) to cover the boards. I just left the threaded stud sticking up. Aside from cutting it off it isn't removable. Follow Doc's Premium instructions. Route all your wires through the 1" hole on top of the back box. You'll have to disconnect several wires because the power cord for Doc's beacon has to go through the access hole first. Use the 3 pin 2 wire CN3 connection (red and yellow/gray wires) on the small board directly under the now removed Stern beacon as your trigger tap in. That will make the signal gameplay interactive like Stern's. You'll have to use splice connectors to tap into it. I've been trying to find the right male connector for a simple plug in but seem to be having trouble. Or follow the instructions and use CN6 on the power distribution board to have the beacon turn on/off with the game.

#7126 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

You'll have to use splice connectors to tap into it. I've been trying to find the right male connector for a simple plug in but seem to be having trouble.

Thundergod76,
I think I have the right size connector now that will work for you to avoid using splice connectors. This new connector should just be plug and play. I made you a new harness with the connector and will ship it out tomorrow morning. If it works ok I can make the same one for Batman60 if he wants.

#7127 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thundergod76,
I think I have the right size connector now that will work for you to avoid using splice connectors. This new connector should just be plug and play. I made you a new harness with the connector and will ship it out tomorrow morning. If it works ok I can make the same one for Batman60 if he wants.

Wow thanks so much Doc. First class service!!

#7128 6 years ago

is there a new code update? I still see v.0.83.0 ?

#7129 6 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

is there a new code update? I still see v.0.83.0 ?

That's the latest. Expecting another around Christmas/New Year's. We may get a better idea with the next Stern of the Union update which is either this Tuesday or next Tuesday.

#7130 6 years ago

Today was a great day for my Batman.

Got yelobird's Atomic Pile mod installed. If you own the game and don't get this mod, I'm kicking you out of the club.
Looks incredible in person.

Got the DocSignal mod installed. As shown above, a much nicer projection. A lot bigger than the Stern Batsignal, but with less than an inch clearance for my topper the flexibility of Doc's was a must for me. I tried out all sorts of options both close to the game and far away and ended up with it on the game. I have a bunch of lighting on the ceiling and could not find a spot where something wasn't in the way.

The coolest option was projecting the signal on my purple glossy floor but that would require mounting it in an impractical and very obvious location.

My resulting image is a bit larger than I like, but provides a very dramatic effect.

Next was the replacement of the dog toy Batphone. The entire family picked the toy set Batphone on the cake pan (but with no cover. My wife was adamant about not using the cover, which surprised me) with the Shakesphere bust. yelobird's phone is an upgrade over Stern's, but for realism the phone Doc found is incredible. When it lights - wow! I couldn't get a picture that captured how perfect it was. Maybe the black base and no top helped. Stunning.

My Shakesphere bust (ordered a couple weeks ago) looked slightly larger than the pics Doc and yelobird have of what should be the same part number. Could not mount it where either of them had it without the head being hit by the ramp on rotation. I noticed the hinge on the bust is slightly different too, so maybe they are now using different molds.

IMG_3425 (resized).JPGIMG_3425 (resized).JPG
IMG_2923 (resized).PNGIMG_2923 (resized).PNG

IMG_3416 (resized).JPGIMG_3416 (resized).JPG
IMG_3418 (resized).JPGIMG_3418 (resized).JPG
IMG_3417 (resized).JPGIMG_3417 (resized).JPG
IMG_3420 (resized).JPGIMG_3420 (resized).JPG

IMG_3440 (resized).JPGIMG_3440 (resized).JPG
IMG_3444 (resized).JPGIMG_3444 (resized).JPG

IMG_3419 (resized).JPGIMG_3419 (resized).JPG

IMG_3442 (resized).JPGIMG_3442 (resized).JPG

IMG_2924 (resized).PNGIMG_2924 (resized).PNG

#7131 6 years ago

Looks fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing!!

#7133 6 years ago

OMG @jfh....your gameroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

#7134 6 years ago

The panels are set pieces from Star Trek:Enterprise. We were fortunate to visit the set in seasons 2 and 3.

Karl Urban signed the photo hanging next to game "Damn It Jim! Just Play Pinball" which is perfect because (a) my name is Jim and (b) he recorded custom speech for Stern Star Trek. Met him at Comic Con a couple years ago where he signed pics of my game room and then held up the autograph line for 10 minutes talking pinball with me. He is a far bigger pinball geek than Stern let on.

My wife doesn't like the Batsignal over the Enterprise logo, but how can you not have the Batsignal with Batman? I'll probably put the relay on a separate controllable outlet so I can say "Computer, turn Batsignal off" when desired.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
IMG_3443 (resized).JPGIMG_3443 (resized).JPG
IMG_3436 (resized).JPGIMG_3436 (resized).JPG
IMG_3447 (resized).JPGIMG_3447 (resized).JPG

IMG_3434 (resized).JPGIMG_3434 (resized).JPG

#7135 6 years ago

One other note - my daughter said that glue dots would not be a good long term mounting option for the phone or bust and that they would probably only hold up 6-8 months. She used them to position everything while I ran the switch test but then use Gorilla Glue to mount them permanently to the platform plastic.

I don't know if she's right, but she does a lot with craft stuff and glue dots. And I can't imagine wanting to replace either the phone or bust so using the glue was fine by me. If you go without the cake topper don't forget to glue the receiver to the base!

Also - it didn't look like the cake topper would fit with yelobird's Atomic Pile mod. Doc confirmed that it does not fit without additional spacers on the AP mod.

And this was funny. She forbade me from putting the Penguin umbrella on top of the crane unless I changed the LED from yellow to purple and the dome to purple (if available) or clear/white.

#7136 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

One other note - my daughter said that glue dots would not be a good long term mounting option for the phone or bust and that they would probably only hold up 6-8 months. She used them to position everything while I ran the switch test but then use Gorilla Glue to mount them permanently to the platform plastic.
I don't know if she's right, but she does a lot with craft stuff and glue dots. And I can't imagine wanting to replace either the phone or bust so using the glue was fine by me. If you go without the cake topper don't forget to glue the receiver to the base!
Also - it didn't look like the cake topper would fit with yelobird's Atomic Pile mod. Doc confirmed that it does not fit without additional spacers on the AP mod.
And this was funny. She forbade me from putting the Penguin umbrella on top of the crane unless I changed the LED from yellow to purple and the dome to purple (if available) or clear/white.

Well first off WOW now THAT is a cool game room! It's like you live on the space station! Love it!! Ever consider adopting say a middle age guy? Though you went without the cake topper you absolutely can fit it perfectly with the provided Atomic Pile. You can even look over the write up on the previous pages I did which shows it mounted and how to do it. Glad you got your games together. After seeing your collection and game room I can see Now why perfect is your eye. Very nice. I will let you know when your car arrives and get it back asap. I may even deliver it if the ski season by you starts early!

Now you just need a perfect Fit Barcrest Pinball Slot machine with Custom inlay plates like I made for mine to complete that other room! lol

IMG_6763 (resized).jpgIMG_6763 (resized).jpg

#7137 6 years ago

Thanks. I just wish I had thought of theming that room before we were almost done building it. I would have more electrical to support it (everyone wants the starfield window illuminated, though it looks great during the day with sunlight shining through).

I have a vintage slot machine in the main game room area (50's bar, game table and EM row). If I got another slot machine, my wife would leave me me.

If you come out this way, I can't help you with skiing but if you want to play pinball give me a holler ...

#7138 6 years ago

Wow awesome games room mate ! We Aussies will be over for a pin sesh lol

#7139 6 years ago

I had a few people on a waiting list for Batman parachute pickup vans, so I did another batch. Since MK6pin had the idea to mount the van on a post I revised my design slightly. I added a 3/32" hole on the bottom which is a good size for a #4 sized screw.
van_hole (resized).jpgvan_hole (resized).jpg

I then take a length of lock wire from harbor freight and put a small loop at the end. I put the screw through the loop and screwed it to the bottom of the van. The free end of the wire can now go under any other screw (like on top of post screw) to secure the van.
van_wire (resized).jpgvan_wire (resized).jpg

To make mounting easy I still include the double sided foam tape on the bottom so you can still attach that way to a flat surface. If you don't use the wire you can just leave it tucked in along the side or just unscrew the screw.
van_wire_tape (resized).jpgvan_wire_tape (resized).jpg

I finished the vans for those who were already waiting for one and have a couple left for anyone else who wants one. Its getting more difficult to find donor vans and they are a pain to make so I probably won't be making anymore for a while once these are gone. The price went up slightly to $45 shipped since I had to scrounge online sources for donor vans and they were a little more expensive to get this time around.

vans_done (resized).jpgvans_done (resized).jpg

#7140 6 years ago

The awesome van mod gets even better!

#7141 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-the-best-looking-pinball-machine/page/2#post-4106686

BM66 deserves some votes and honourable mentions, easily the best looking pin in my collection.

#7142 6 years ago

“I still can’t get any major villians to activate after Villain Escape is done. I went through 3 more extra balls and could only get combo shots and the minor villains. Is there a default setting I need to change, or is this part of the game not yet coded I wonder?”

Can someone please answer this guy...

#7143 6 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

“I still can’t get any major villians to activate after Villain Escape is done. I went through 3 more extra balls and could only get combo shots and the minor villains. Is there a default setting I need to change, or is this part of the game not yet coded I wonder?”
Can someone please answer this guy...

I have not completed Villian Escape on .83 yet, but I know you don't need to change a setting.

#7144 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I had a few people on a waiting list for Batman parachute pickup vans, so I did another batch. Since MK6pin had the idea to mount the van on a post I revised my design slightly. I added a 3/32" hole on the bottom which is a good size for a #4 sized screw.

I then take a length of lock wire from harbor freight and put a small loop at the end. I put the screw through the loop and screwed it to the bottom of the van. The free end of the wire can now go under any other screw (like on top of post screw) to secure the van.

To make mounting easy I still include the double sided foam tape on the bottom so you can still attach that way to a flat surface. If you don't use the wire you can just leave it tucked in along the side or just unscrew the screw.

I finished the vans for those who were already waiting for one and have a couple left for anyone else who wants one. Its getting more difficult to find donor vans and they are a pain to make so I probably won't be making anymore for a while once these are gone. The price went up slightly to $45 shipped since I had to scrounge online sources for donor vans and they were a little more expensive to get this time around.

Excellent idea!!!! I'm back home, and anxious to get the van " back to earth" over the ramp and positioned correctly....will post some pics. A quite different look than the "van on a stick" shot shown earlier.....my crazy brain can see the finish line when I'm in the first turn......

UPDATE: Matt busy making the rings, and wireforms very soon to follow!!!! I'm very excited as I will be taking the machine down for a bit (for the upgrade process on several fronts). Hoping to have a teaser pic of the chromed lockdown bat symbol to show very soon as well. Will do my best to bribe him to make more. Also will provide a bit more detail w pics on how I lit @yelobird's awesome Atomic pile....worth a look....

I don't sell mods, but do (sometimes) pretty extensive upfits, just to personalize my machines. Fun stuff to keep my wheels spinning on something besides work......

#7145 6 years ago

Wanted to give kudos to Neil NeilMcRae for his twitch videos. I know others have done them but Neil is entertaining and, like most of us, a player that doesn't make every shot on demand.

I like watching them because I see video details I often miss when playing on my own. It's so hard watching everything on the LCD while trying to control the ball.

My only suggestion (other than to drink real beer ) is to do some games on 5 or more balls a game just to try and advance further and see what's in the game. Trying to see most everything in a 3 ball game is like trying to catch lightning in a bottle. I wouldn't want to have a high number of balls per game on a regular basis, but it might ge a good thing for feature demonstration vids.

#7146 6 years ago

Lol many thanks! I’ll try and get some real beer one day - I have thought about 5 balls but I play tourneys that are 3 balls and always try to play as if I’m in the tourney (and they have need for someone in last place ) after my epic TWD stream which put me on a high for the weekend I’m thinking B66 this Friday. Need to clear with Wonder Woman first

Neil.

#7147 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Thanks. I just wish I had thought of theming that room before we were almost done building it..

That entranceway is need of automatic sliding doors with sound effects. Amazing detail looks great.

#7148 6 years ago

Guy, anyone willing to share their settings? I want to set it for ‘fun’ but not stupid easy. Thanks!!

#7149 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Guy, anyone willing to share their settings? I want to set it for ‘fun’ but not stupid easy. Thanks!!

That would be 4 balls. lol

#7150 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

That entranceway is need of automatic sliding doors with sound effects. Amazing detail looks great.

Operating doors were totally impractical (even if I had thought of them before framing), butI have the authentic "whoosh" effect as you walk in or out of the room. . It surprises most people and delights most Trek fans (even though I am mixing Enterprises).

I took the guts out of a battery powered TOS toy that has a remarkably effective motion detector and built a cover for it that also has two props (bottom of photo). I had tried using a motion detector hooked up to my home automation system, but could never get the sound to play fast enough or seem like it was coming from the door.

And when the room is in "display mode" Starship background sounds play softly so you feel/sense the hum of the ship when you walk in. Hitting the Holodeck button or asking the Computer (a silenced Alexa with the activation keyword set to "Computer") to turn on the arcade on powers on all the machines and stops the background ship noise. I can't get Alexa to understand "Holodeck" so I have to use "Arcade" or the name of an individual machine.

IMG_3438 (resized).JPGIMG_3438 (resized).JPG
IMG_2957 (resized).JPGIMG_2957 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
19,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mead, WA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,638 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 373.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/143 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.