IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 374.
#6801 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yes, Lyman is a F ing genius. How many times can i say it!
He makes every shot count in several different ways.
I think he's trying to outdo himself from TWD
Still waiting for my download!!!! Hurry the F up, I've got some serious pre turkey playing to do.

The big thing B66 had got going for it that TWD didn't, is the huge amount of custom and stock material/assets, the nostalgia, and the fact that the whole B66 world is fun. This game cracks me up all the time.

TWD is for when I'm in a good mood and don't want to be...lol.

#6802 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think he's trying to outdo himself from TWD

Was/is Lyman a fan of the TWD? He has to be a big fan of Batman 66, what with all the little intricacies he is putting into the code and making modes play out around episodes is brilliant, hoping that the Ice Cone trap is in the LCD footage as that is such a cool scene it seems criminal not to use it, Egghead egg fight footage is priceless.

What does everyone think the remaining minor villains could be/do? Mr Freeze was always destined to "Freeze" timers etc, I like the frenzy idea behind Egghead as he was such an over the top eggcentric (couldn't help myself) character a frenzy/hurry up seems fitting. But what do you guys think would work for the remaining villians?

#6803 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Was/is Lyman a fan of the TWD? He has to be a big fan of Batman 66, what with all the little intricacies he is putting into the code and making modes play out around episodes is brilliant, hoping that the Ice Cone trap is in the LCD footage as that is such a cool scene it seems criminal not to use it, Egghead egg fight footage is priceless.
What does everyone think the remaining minor villains could be/do? Mr Freeze was always destined to "Freeze" timers etc, I like the frenzy idea behind Egghead as he was such an over the top eggcentric (couldn't help myself) character a frenzy/hurry up seems fitting. But what do you guys think would work for the remaining villians?

Is he changing villains for each season? I thought they were set already (Mad Hatter, King Tut, Bookworm, Mr. Freeze, Egghead, Shame).

#6804 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is he changing villains for each season? I thought they were set already (Mad Hatter, King Tut, Bookworm, Mr. Freeze, Egghead, Shame).

No idea Vire, I am just curious what everyone thinks the remaining villains might do if they are like Mr Freeze and add a perk/bonus to the rest of your ball or overall gameplay, or how their modes might play out like Eggheads frenzy.

I remember hearing Lyman on a stream saying something about Bookworm, how he commits his crimes based on books, history and literary tropes, so his mode might be affected by things you have done previously in the game etc.

#6805 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just noticed that King Tutt and Mad Hatter were duplicated in the TV selection screen. Has that always been? Havent paid much attention in the past because they didn't mean anything. And Season 3 has nothing on the screen.

Edit: Those are the 6 minor villains drawn on the PF, so I guess that's what the minor villain modes will be.

IMG_9616 (resized).JPGIMG_9616 (resized).JPG

#6806 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The big thing B66 had got going for it that TWD didn't, is the huge amount of custom and stock material/assets, the nostalgia, and the fact that the whole B66 world is fun. This game cracks me up all the time.
TWD is for when I'm in a good mood and don't want to be...lol.

YES ^^^

And the LCD

And yes John, Lyman was a huge fan of TWD and has one himself supposedly.

Can you imagine how many BM66's they would have sold if this was the launch code? Not Lyman's fault but WOW

#6807 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just noticed that King Tutt and Mad Hatter were duplicated in the TV selection screen. Has that always been? Havent paid much attention in the past because they didn't mean anything. And Season 3 has nothing on the screen.
Edit: Those are the 6 minor villains drawn on the PF, so I guess that's what the minor villain modes will be.

Even though they're not on the playfield, it would be nice to have minor villains like The Clock King (lengthens timers?), Minerva (raise jackpots), The Puzzler (figure out shot order puzzles to get bonuses?), Dr. Cassandra Spellcraft (lots of spellbinding possibilities), Zelda the Great (magician/escape artist - lots of possibilities).

Female minor villains are just not there in the game. I say bump the extra Tut and put Zelda in season 1, then bump the tut in season 2 and put in the clock king (because he's a progression from the mad hatter who he's related to), then bump the extra mad hatter in Season 3 and put in Minerva. That'd be 9 unique villains and more variety. Plus there'd be some chicks in there.

dr-c (resized).jpgdr-c (resized).jpg

clock-king (resized).jpgclock-king (resized).jpg

minerva (resized).jpgminerva (resized).jpg

puzzler (resized).jpgpuzzler (resized).jpg

zelda (resized).jpgzelda (resized).jpg

#6808 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Weird, never noticed it on old code, it would be a big surprise if Lyman added some more villains that are not represented on the playfield, kind of like how he surprised us with Bat-Turn.

- The Archer
- The Black Widow
- False Face - has there ever been a mode with fake/false shots in it before? how did the Xavier shot work again in xmen, locating an x-men by guessing the shot?)
- The Clock King - shots could really use the RGB LED inserts and alternate colours forcing you to "time" your shots perfectly or extend or have shot values count down like Do or Die in IM?
- What about Ma Parker and the boys

Possibilities with this pin and its 300+ episodes are endless

Quoted from PinMonk:

Even though they're not on the playfield, it would be nice to have minor villains like.....

Edit: Vire beat me too it.

#6809 6 years ago

You guys are getting greedy with wanting so many minor villains.

If he finishes the minor villains on the play field and adds a Batgirl mode and the Batsui mode I'll be ecstatic. Anything beyond that is just extra fun

#6810 6 years ago

Just checked an old (May 17) stream from Bro....Pinball. and its the same villains.

As JFH said, ill be happy with the 6, though more the merrier.

bro (resized).jpgbro (resized).jpg

#6811 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You guys are getting greedy with wanting so many minor villains.
If he finishes the minor villains on the play field and adds a Batgirl mode and the Batsui mode I'll be ecstatic. Anything beyond that is just extra fun

Believe me I am massively grateful to have Lyman on this title, wouldn't have took the risk buying it otherwise and I am sure Lyman has something planned for the duplicate villains, most probably different episodes which is going to be great as the minor villains have some great episodes to use assets from.

But if he added some extra villains that would be awesome and blow TWD out of the water, I could see a Batgirl mode showing up after completing all 3 seasons, Batsui is the main wizard mode isn't it? so the bat signal insert or the batman insert? either way leaves one more insert that could be used

#6812 6 years ago

We don't really know what Batusi will be; I suspect it's after defeating all Major Villains and a minor from season 1 2 and 3. Duplicate minor villains - if they stay - isn't really a problem because you have to decide when you use which villain for maximum effect.

#6813 6 years ago

Agony.

I updated the code to .83, set the game to Free Play and made some adjustments but then my wife called me to do something else and I couldn't play a single game on the new code!

Was told I had to wait until tomorrow until the family was here. She told me to set the game to 5 balls per so everyone could see more of the game and then complained I was going to play forever with 5 balls per game.

Agony.

Happy Thankgiving everyone!

#6814 6 years ago

Totally digging this update; just more frosting on the cake! Thanks Lyman and Stern!

#6815 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I thought Lyman was putting the minor villians as choices for the game seasons as they appeared in the actual show.

Here are the seasons each of the minor villains appeared in:
Bookworm was in season 1
Mad Hatter was in season 1 and 2
Shame was in season 2 and 3
Mr Freeze was in season 1 and 2
Egghead was in season 2 and 3
King Tut was in season 1 and 2 and 3

But looking at that screen pic it has Mad Hatter in season 3. If he was following the TV episodes then Egghead should be a season 3 choice instead of Mad Hatter.

I loved Tut in the TV show and that Lyman has him as a choice for all 3 seasons. If you re-watch any of the Tut episodes now you'll probably notice he's a lot funnier than you would have remembered as a kid. Hopefully we'll hear some of his great lines from the show.

Interesting trivia:

Joker, Penguin, and Tut were the only villains who appeared in all 3 seasons played by the same actors.

King Tut was also one of the two villains to figure out that Bruce Wayne was actually Batman. He was about to reveal it to Comissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara but got conked on the head and lost that memory.

#6816 6 years ago

In between 3 hours of beating the new code out of my game I decided I just couldn't accept that cake dish mini phone. It hurt spending close to $60 on all that crap to hate the result but live and learn.... So we decided we would offer a lower cost spot on solution for those like us that hate the dog phone. The New "Batphone" is a completely scale translucent ABS phone with a full 6 LED board custom inserted into the base. The internal area is purposefully cored to allow even light through the phone for a full lighting effect! Looks Awesome though taking a picture of it flashing was a challenge.... The phone is completely plug and play with a direct wire harness attached. No drilling is required as the wire harness goes through the existing hole and removable Gorilla double side clear tape is used to mount. As a final detail each phone dial is hand painted with silver dial and red Button for that final touch!! These will ship next week. Cost per Batphone kit is $26.50 with Free US shipping. We hope you like this improvement and thanks as Always for your support. PM for availability and order.

The Mod Couple

IMG_9896 (resized).jpgIMG_9896 (resized).jpg
IMG_9892 (resized).jpgIMG_9892 (resized).jpg
IMG_9897 (resized).jpgIMG_9897 (resized).jpg
IMG_9875 (resized).jpgIMG_9875 (resized).jpg
IMG_9881 (resized).jpgIMG_9881 (resized).jpg

#6817 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

In between 3 hours of beating the new code out of my game I decided I just couldn't accept that cake dish mini phone. It hurt spending close to $60 on all that crap to hate the result but live and learn.... So we decided we would offer a lower cost spot on solution for those like us that hate the dog phone. The New "Batphone" is a completely scale translucent ABS phone with a full 6 LED board custom inserted into the base. The internal area is purposefully cored to allow even light through the phone for a full lighting effect! Looks Awesome though taking a picture of it flashing was a challenge.... The phone is completely plug and play with a direct wire harness attached. No drilling is required as the wire harness goes through the existing hole and removable Gorilla double side clear tape is used to mount. As a final detail each phone dial is hand painted with silver dial and red Button for that final touch!! These will ship next week. Cost per Batphone kit is $26.50 with Free US shipping. We hope you like this improvement and thanks as Always for your support. PM for availability and order.
The Mod Couple

Wow you work fast!
Looks great!

#6818 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Wow you work fast!
Looks great!

I'm trying to Motivate you to finish my Bat Signal!! lol Money in hand pal, get R done PLEASE. lol Yep, Truth be told, within 10 games after installing the cake pan some how my wife managed to hit a line drive up there and crack the dome over it! lol I just shook my head as I watched that $60 investment drop in the crapper. So I took your wise advice and said "why don't I just Make one?" The lighting turned out Awesome and after 3 scale tests the size is just perfect and you will Never break this one! lol Happy Turkey day to you Doc, carve that bird then back to the Batcave to finish those Bat signals!

#6819 6 years ago

The Batphone by itself looks nice, but the purist in me does not remember the phone having a silver ring - Doc can you confirm if the study phone was only red with the center push button black?

As for scale - is it to scale with the Shakesphere bust Doc uses?

(And Yelobird - congrats for modding the entire turntable now ...)

IMG_2664 (resized).pngIMG_2664 (resized).png

IMG_2665 (resized).pngIMG_2665 (resized).png

#6820 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The Mod Couple

Heck, I'll take one. To be honest, I wish you had designed the entire game.

#6821 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The Batphone by itself looks nice, but the purist in me does not remember the phone having a silver ring - Doc can you confirm if the study phone was only red?
As for scale - is it to scale with the Shakesphere bust Doc uses?
(And yelobird - congrats for modding the entire turntable now ...)

Not sure you need Doc as Google has many answers including the details I selected for the phone. lol Yes I made my ring more pronounced as I wanted it to be Seen since its such a small replica. The Bust has nothing to do with the phone as that is My not for sale add on. You really are a purist for detail....lol Yes but there is still those Bat computer rears of exposed wires that bother me but I was hoping to take a survey of interest later on that one.

batass (resized).jpgbatass (resized).jpg

#6822 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Heck, I'll take one. To be honest, I wish you had designed the entire game.

Thank you so much for that kind statement. To be honest I would have done all these project anyway since this particular theme is personal to me and many others as I have seen since we started. This was my era and while corny it is fun to remember and be inspired by those memories. The best part of this for me is my wife and kids have Never played a game as much as this one and I do feel like this opportunity has introduced me to Many really great people and even new friends along the way. What more could you ask for in a hobby! Especially one as obscure as Pinball! lol

#6823 6 years ago

It did have a small silver ring on it based on this pic.
tumblr_oo6ju2pLDt1uxbwf5o1_500.giftumblr_oo6ju2pLDt1uxbwf5o1_500.gif

Fun clip

#6824 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not sure you need Doc as Google has many answers including the details I selected for the phone.

Your pic is from one of the replica makers, not the show. I posted a couple shots from the show above.

Not knocking your work in any way - just pointing out there is another possibility like others did with the original coloring of the Atomic Pile mod

#6825 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I'm trying to Motivate you to finish my Bat Signal!! lol Money in hand pal, get R done PLEASE.

Was just finishing some LE and Premium wiring harnesses for the projector mod tonight. I left a projector on all day today to see if it would get hot or not and it was cool as a cucumber. Will be taking pics for the the mod instructions tomorrow. Almost there!

#6826 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Fun clip
» YouTube video

Loved that clip Doc especially the ending. lol Your the trivia guy, how did everyone know Alfred was the butler but no one wondered why he was always at batmans cave? lol

#6827 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Man, you are good! That's the pic I was looking for but could not find ...

#6828 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Was just finishing some LE and Premium wiring harnesses for the projector mod tonight. I left a projector on all day today to see if it would get hot or not and it was cool as a cucumber. Will be taking pics for the the mod instructions tomorrow. Almost there!

Cool, I'll send you the money now then! lol

#6829 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

there is still those Bat computer rears of exposed wires that bother me but I was hoping to take a survey of interest later on that one.

Little plastic snap on caps to cover the back of the batcomputer panrls would be perfect. You could make them in a brown color like the paneling in the Wayne Manor study.

#6831 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Your pic is from one of the replica makers, not the show. I posted a couple shots from the show above.
Not knocking your work in any way - just pointing out there is another possibility like others did with the original coloring of the Atomic Pile mod

No issues. I just think the line is getting fuzzy where some assume my goal is to Copy movie studio props to priceless detail when in fact I am simply making a more detailed pinball part. For the record we I did note that first Atomic Pile was simply a mock up prototype and the only color I had on hand. I always love feedback but understand I will not please Everyone. I find joy in creating my own variation of detail rather than copying exact duplicates of others work. Thats why we like and appreciate when people give us creative deviation ideas!

#6832 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Little plastic snap on caps to cover the back of the batcomputer panrls would be perfect. You could make them in a brown color like the paneling in the Wayne Manor study.

+1 on this. Also a decal that looks more like a desk top to go under the phone.

#6833 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thats the direction I was thinking also. Simple and basic just to make it look more like a cabinet. Low cost simple cabinet. I am open to ideas on this but I would prefer to keep it simple as the computers Stern has look nice already just not finished. You think brown like wood or more an Atomic Pile matched metal plastic? Maybe a Bat Analyzer sign over the top? Batman Loved his label maker!!

#6834 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No issues. I just think the line is getting fuzzy where some assume my goal is to Copy movie studio props to priceless detail when in fact I am simply making a more detailed pinball part. For the record we I did note that first Atomic Pile was simply a mock up prototype and the only color I had on hand. I always love feedback but understand I will not please Everyone. I find joy in creating my own variation of detail rather than copying exact duplicates of others work. Thats why we like and appreciate when people give us creative deviation ideas!

I understand where you are coming from and I certainly did not mean for my comment to come off as critical. There is no way in hell I could do what you're doing. And what you have done with the Atomic Pile, Batmobile spinner and now the phone just absolutely puts to shame what Stern did. Awesome.

I'm a little OCD and sometimes little details get me. But I'm nothing like my wife. She can look at something on the wall from 20 feet away and tell you it's off center by an inch.

#6835 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I understand where you are coming from and I certainly did not mean for my comment to come off as critical. There is no way in hell I could do what you're doing. And what you have done with the Atomic Pile, Batmobile spinner and now the phone just absolutely puts to shame what Stern did. Awesome.
I'm a little OCD and sometimes little details get me. But I'm nothing like my wife. She can look at something on the wall from 20 feet away and tell you it's off center by an inch.

Women can always tell when something is off by an inch! lol sorry had to go there. Yep, I stay up till Wee hours fine tuning the Smallest detail or error sometimes only to toss it out in the morning. OCD can be a blessing or a pain at times.

#6836 6 years ago

A few have asked me about my bust... The one in the Picture! I used Doc's advice and bought the one (link below) for $6. That is the only site as Doc noted that sells it outside of the $50 kit of crap. I will post a direct link for anyone interested in that. I do love a nice bust.....

http://figurestoycompany.com/batmanclassictvseriesdarkbluebatarangaccessory-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.aspx

Just Watch the relationship to the Bust and the Ramp when installing! It's a tight fit!

#6837 6 years ago

+1. The larger $6 bust is the only way to go. The smaller one not only looks less detailed, it's totally the wrong color.

#6838 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

+ 1000.....ugliest part of the turntable

#6839 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I'm trying to Motivate you to finish my Bat Signal!! lol Money in hand pal, get R done PLEASE. lol Yep, Truth be told, within 10 games after installing the cake pan some how my wife managed to hit a line drive up there and crack the dome over it! lol I just shook my head as I watched that $60 investment drop in the crapper. So I took your wise advice and said "why don't I just Make one?" The lighting turned out Awesome and after 3 scale tests the size is just perfect and you will Never break this one! lol Happy Turkey day to you Doc, carve that bird then back to the Batcave to finish those Bat signals!

I was very fearful of the cake dome.That entire assembly takes massive ball strikes and air balls. My TV has been hit a couple times...

My next area of interest ( as mentioned above) after Ramp and lockdown is the bushing/ tolerance improvement for the mechanism itself. I cringe everytime a solid shot causes the entire turntable to move. Definitely too much "play" ..will certainly wear in the future.

This will be a very simple, precise bearing, compression washer fix.

#6840 6 years ago

Been watching this one from afar for a long time. Finally going to make the jump. If anyone has a nicely modded premium or LE for sale please shoot me a pm. If one doesn't pop up I'll just grab a premium from my distro at some point in the next couple of months.

#6841 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

My next area of interest ( as mentioned above) after Ramp and lockdown is the bushing/ tolerance improvement for the mechanism itself. I cringe everytime a solid shot causes the entire turntable to move. Definitely too much "play" ..will certainly wear in the future.
This will be a very simple, precise bearing, compression washer fix.

When I first got mine I had to level the rotisserie due to ball hang ups. It was a real pain to get it level because I had to adjust it to a non-level position with the playfield in the up position so when you lowered it, the weight of the rotisserie wold make it be perfectly level. It has slowly been getting out of level again and I just had my first ball hang up on it yesterday.

Would your proposed fix stop that from happening?

#6842 6 years ago

I nominate docquest Yelobird and MK6PIN as the initial members of the "Stern should have consulted these guys since they have the best changes for a game ever" club with Mezel Mods getting an honorable mention for the crane mod and the two signs.

On this Thanksgiving day, I am thankful most for my family, friends and general well being. But I am also thankful for the incredibly passionate and talented tinkers and artists who are able to take Stern's work to the next level to make Batman really the world under glass. George did a nice job updating the design (and I think the turntable is underrated) and Lyman is on the way to integrating the audio/video assets with terrific game play in a seemingly perfect implementation of the theme. Having guys like you taking the theme integration to the next level is just awesome, especially for those of us that can only dream of some of this stuff you guys can do.

Happy Thanksgiving!

#6843 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Been watching this one from afar for a long time. Finally going to make the jump.

I suspect you are not alone and that we'll see a (small) spike in demand for the game early next year as Lyman gets closer to finishing the code and those who don't already own the game get a chance to experience it. Many of us who have an LE bought the game solely on love of the theme and pure hope that Lyman would eventually knock it out of the park.

In the coming years there are going to be a lot of people that see/play this game and say "Damn, I should have bought one when I had the chance".

Hope you can find a nice LE. The topper is the best ever and actually integrated with game play now. And I still think the art package blows away that on the Premium. But a NIB Premium is a better choice than not owning Batman 66,

#6844 6 years ago

I posted a few days ago that after installing the new atomic pile, bat cave spinner and pinstadium lights, that my turntable wasn't working. The lights on the back right half of the pf were also not lighting up. I had @piballer22 over to help, as I'm not the handiest guy around. Thought the problem was with node board 9. Node 9 and 8 are the same board, so we swapped them around. We still had the same issue, so we knew it wasn't the node board. Long story short, after troubleshooting about everything, the cause of the problem was that one of the six bulbs in the back panel of the cab was tripped. The ole "Christmas tree" light thing, where 1 bulb can mess up the entire strand. I'm assuming I must have bumped the bulb. It's a pretty tight back there when working on the turntable area. All is good now.

Yelobird, your mods are awesome! The son-in-laws and I will attempt to do the speaker illumination kit tomorrow, and will most likely turn the estimated 1 hour install into an all day affair, lol. Love the pinstadium lights too. Really brighten up the pf.

I wanted to say thank you to the great people on this site. I'm not the handiest guy around, but I've realized if I'm going to be in this hobby, I need to not be afraid to get my hands dirty. Lots of great tips, suggestions and help for a newbie like me. Much appreciated.

#6845 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

When I first got mine I had to level the rotisserie due to ball hang ups. It was a real pain to get it level because I had to adjust it to a non-level position with the playfield in the up position so when you lowered it, the weight of the rotisserie wold make it be perfectly level. It has slowly been getting out of level again and I just had my first ball hang up on it yesterday.
Would your proposed fix stop that from happening?

Yes (although balls will always hang up every now and then)...the platform itself is quite robust, and even though many critics felt it was a "useless, clunky toy" I was always convinced it would be much, much more. It's turning out (thanks to Yelobird and @docquest) to be not only amazingly beautiful, but an intricate part of the gameplay, as Lyman conitinues on polishing the code. Will turn out to be one of the most amazing devices, imho....

Both the turntable and spinner have very little side to side issues currently, however, both exhibit a "wobble" effect when hit hard w a ball. The turntable actually lifts a bit (we've all seen it) as it certainly has too much vertical travel, easily seen when you lift the playfield and simply move the mech back and forth.

At first, mine seemed "normal" and would be ok with that, though it bothered me. I'm quite convinced over time, depending on how much it is played, that movement will cause side to side alignment problems from wear, which would be a disaster.

The same metal fab shop that is doing the lockdown mod for me does industrial bearing assemblies/ parts for very large manufacturing plants, as well as some NASCAR stuff on occasion. They will be the one tasked to make both the turntable and spinner tolerances within their stringent guidelines, thus making another potential problem from occurring, as well as possibly making the game play that much better (minimizing ball hangups, wear around the edges, sensor misalignment, etc.

I took tremendous time testing and retesting the new ramp design...literally "throwing the ball up the ramp at ridiculous pace and angles, to insure the ball would stay in the guide and flow. It does.....

Taking equal time perfecting the lockdown bar mod, as I view it as an absolute centerpiece of the game, from several aspects. It's going to be stunning, yet inconspicuous (just don't know how expensive). Had a long talk with them Monday about the turntable as well.

We are so fortunate to have someone with the true skill and willingness of Matt to work with me to get the wireform perfect. The guy is a perfectionist. As he said he would make them "until he's done". Be forewarned there...

There is equal effort going into the lockdown bar mod, turntable/ spinner effort. These do take time, and cannot predict how many of either will be offered at this point, or what they will cost. This shop is one of a very few in my area (only one I know) that produces incredibly precise pieces, w literally millions of $$$ worth of fab devices/ machines in their shop, but willing to take small, one offs on occasion (I've owned, worked with the Owner for years on our large scale Arena projects).

Nothing will be shown until after the first of the year, as they have deadlines to meet, but assured me they're anxious to bring my creations "fixes" to life...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

#6846 6 years ago

Had no time to really play it (v 0.83) in depth, but... can it be - no cliffhanger for Riddler? At least had the option with Cat Woman...

#6847 6 years ago

Just a reminder to anyone on the fence looking to get some Awesome detailed Batman 66 vehicles including the Very cool Villain cars! Eaglemoss has them starting at $12 for Black Friday 25% off everything! I personally went with the Penguin jacked Batmobile! Fits well and a different Batmobile theme on the playfield.

https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/batman-automobilia/batman-classic-tv-series-birdmobile

#6848 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a reminder to anyone on the fence looking to get some Awesome detailed Batman 66 vehicles including the Very cool Villain cars! Eaglemoss has them starting at $12 for Black Friday 25% off everything! I personally went with the Penguin jacked Batmobile! Fits well and a different Batmobile theme on the playfield.
https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/batman-automobilia/batman-classic-tv-series-birdmobile

I've got a few of the Eaglemoss vehicles. They are VERY detailed and look great. But the OCD in me is trying so hard to keep all the vehicles 1:50. I have Mezels lighted Batmobile and Batcopter and love those. Probably just gonna stay with my Batmobile and Batgirl cycle in my shooter lane.

#6849 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

There is equal effort going into the lockdown bar mod, turntable/ spinner effort. These do take time, and cannot predict how many of either will be offered at this point, or what they will cost. This shop is one of a very few in my area (only one I know) that produces incredibly precise pieces, w literally millions of $$$ worth of fab devices/ machines in their shop, but willing to take small, one offs on occasion (I've owned, worked with the Owner for years on our large scale Arena projects).
Nothing will be shown until after the first of the year, as they have deadlines to meet, but assured me they're anxious to bring my creations "fixes" to life...

Put me down for whatever it is you're making.

#6850 6 years ago
Quoted from frg:

Had no time to really play it (v 0.83) in depth, but... can it be - no cliffhanger for Riddler? At least had the option with Cat Woman...

Riddler is the only villain without cliffhangers yet. I'm assuming its to come.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/137?hl=brewinbombers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.