IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 374.
#6651 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

Ok, here is a step by step instructional on how to play Batman ‘66 on code 0.81 and score big points in Penguin mode:
In my opinion, in a tournament setting, there is no reason to play any other mode than Penguin. I REPEAT, PENGUIN IS THE ONLY MODE TO PLAY AND KEEP PLAYING OVER AND OVER. The points are not balanced with the rest of the other modes in the game...at least in code 0.81.
When you start the game, do a super skill shot by holding the left flipper and plunging the ball. You want to flip the ball into the Penguin scoop. By doing the super skill shot you are saving a shot by only hitting the Penguin scoop once instead of the required two. Then hit the bat phone to start the mode.
Once started, the Penguin scoop will turn red and the crane will come out to about halfway out on the playfield. DO NOT hit the crane. Instead, you need to make a 2-way combo by hitting the scoop first, then making the timed left orbit shot. If successful, all of Penguin mode will now be 2x multiplied for the rest of the Mode, EVEN IF YOU LOSE A BALL!
Now you want to hit the crane (umbrella shot) but only one time. All the shots light up purple on the playfield. Complete all lit purple shots without hitting the crane. It’s tough, but worth it in the end. One you have completed all purple shots, the only option is to hit the crane again to re-light all shots purple again. Again, complete all purple shots without hitting the crane. By doing this, you’re building your overall Penguin shot value by 100,000 every shot. It doesn’t look like much in the beginning, but it gets compounded in later rounds. Repeat this process until you’ve gotten all 5 crane/umbrella shots. The super jackpot will light at the Penguin scoop. When it does, don’t immediately hit it. Instead, finish out all purple shots.
When you finally shoot for super jackpot at the scoop, DO NOT collect the super jackpot, instead continue the story line. The screen will now tell you all Penguin shots are 3x multiplied.
Now you have to make 3 batcave/turntable shots. While doing so, you’ll want to pick off both bat computer white stand ups on the turntable. This will light 2x playfield multiplier as the red flasher on top will start flashing. When you have super jackpot lit, before you collect it, shoot through the batcave to start 2x playfield multiplier. Immediately shoot the Penguin scoop where super jackpot was lit. It will ask you to collect/continue...you want to continue. The screen will now show “all Penguin shots are 4x”. This is now combined with your 2x playfield multiplier equaling 8x!
When the ball vertically up kicks out, the gadgets on the left will be flashing. You will have to hit the gadgets targets a total of 3 times in a row really quickly, as these are timed hurry ups. THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!! If you have correctly built up your scoring, the hurry up gadgets will start at around 50 million, sometimes a little more/less...depending on how many single purple shots you made leading up to this point. When you hit the first gadgets stand ups, you’ll get 50 million times 8x = 400 million for 1 shot! Hit the gadgets again quickly for another 400 million shot, and again for another 400 million shot. WOW!
you’ll then finish that round by making a couple batcave shots to ultimately light up the super jackpot again at the Penguin scoop. Shoot for the super jackpot but again “continue” the mode and don’t collect. The screen will now show all Penguin shots are now 5x!
Just like the first round, hit the crane, collect all purples and repeat the process til nothing is left and you ultimately collect the super jackpot. But before you collect that super jackpot, get 2x playfield scoring going again by hitting the bat computer stand ups. Collect your super jackpot, and you’ll be at 2 billion points by playing just that one mode.
After that, don’t bother going for Joker/Catwoman/Riddler as the points don’t compare with Penguin mode. The only other one that is somewhat decent is Joker Mode, but you can only max that out around 400-500 million.
In a non tournament setting, you may want to complete 2 villains to get the extra ball, but if you do, go right back into playing Penguin.
I hope this instructional will help many of you to reach higher scores than what you have been getting. Any questions/comments feel free. I’ll try and answer as best I can.
Cheers
Aaron

Dam! Thank you for the detailed write up and cheat sheet! I won't share this with the Mrs's or she may dissolve my pathetic leader scores. I wonder if she would mind reading these notes to me while I play....... Thanks I always appreciate when people that understand the code/strategy share it.

#6652 6 years ago

AaronJames thanks for the excellent write up! By the way when you hit 40 combos Alfred rides across the screen on his Alfcycle!!

#6653 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

AaronJames thanks for the excellent write up! By the way when you hit 40 combos Alfred rides across the screen on his Alfcycle!!

Oh that’s really cool!
I’ve gotten 52 combos before, but I must’ve missed that animation. A great reason why sometimes I just like to watch others play so I can see what I’m missing when I play.

#6654 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

Oh that’s really cool!
I’ve gotten 52 combos before, but I must’ve missed that animation. A great reason why sometimes I just like to watch others play so I can see what I’m missing when I play.

Yep the Batmobile, Batcopter, Batboat, Batgirl and Alfred animations fly by so quick it's easy to miss them. I hope Lyman will slow them down a bit so we can enjoy them more. I wonder if you hit 60+ combos if Aunt Harriet will run across the screen carrying a tray of milk and cookies. Lol!

#6655 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

Ok, here is a step by step instructional on how to play Batman ‘66 on code 0.81 and score big points in Penguin mode:
In my opinion, in a tournament setting, there is no reason to play any other mode than Penguin. I REPEAT, PENGUIN IS THE ONLY MODE TO PLAY AND KEEP PLAYING OVER AND OVER. The points are not balanced with the rest of the other modes in the game...at least in code 0.81.
When you start the game, do a super skill shot by holding the left flipper and plunging the ball. You want to flip the ball into the Penguin scoop. By doing the super skill shot you are saving a shot by only hitting the Penguin scoop once instead of the required two. Then hit the bat phone to start the mode.
Once started, the Penguin scoop will turn red and the crane will come out to about halfway out on the playfield. DO NOT hit the crane. Instead, you need to make a 2-way combo by hitting the scoop first, then making the timed left orbit shot. If successful, all of Penguin mode will now be 2x multiplied for the rest of the Mode, EVEN IF YOU LOSE A BALL!
Now you want to hit the crane (umbrella shot) but only one time. All the shots light up purple on the playfield. Complete all lit purple shots without hitting the crane. It’s tough, but worth it in the end. One you have completed all purple shots, the only option is to hit the crane again to re-light all shots purple again. Again, complete all purple shots without hitting the crane. By doing this, you’re building your overall Penguin shot value by 100,000 every shot. It doesn’t look like much in the beginning, but it gets compounded in later rounds. Repeat this process until you’ve gotten all 5 crane/umbrella shots. The super jackpot will light at the Penguin scoop. When it does, don’t immediately hit it. Instead, finish out all purple shots.
When you finally shoot for super jackpot at the scoop, DO NOT collect the super jackpot, instead continue the story line. The screen will now tell you all Penguin shots are 3x multiplied.
Now you have to make 3 batcave/turntable shots. While doing so, you’ll want to pick off both bat computer white stand ups on the turntable. This will light 2x playfield multiplier as the red flasher on top will start flashing. When you have super jackpot lit, before you collect it, shoot through the batcave to start 2x playfield multiplier. Immediately shoot the Penguin scoop where super jackpot was lit. It will ask you to collect/continue...you want to continue. The screen will now show “all Penguin shots are 4x”. This is now combined with your 2x playfield multiplier equaling 8x!
When the ball vertically up kicks out, the gadgets on the left will be flashing. You will have to hit the gadgets targets a total of 3 times in a row really quickly, as these are timed hurry ups. THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!! If you have correctly built up your scoring, the hurry up gadgets will start at around 50 million, sometimes a little more/less...depending on how many single purple shots you made leading up to this point. When you hit the first gadgets stand ups, you’ll get 50 million times 8x = 400 million for 1 shot! Hit the gadgets again quickly for another 400 million shot, and again for another 400 million shot. WOW!
you’ll then finish that round by making a couple batcave shots to ultimately light up the super jackpot again at the Penguin scoop. Shoot for the super jackpot but again “continue” the mode and don’t collect. The screen will now show all Penguin shots are now 5x!
Just like the first round, hit the crane, collect all purples and repeat the process til nothing is left and you ultimately collect the super jackpot. But before you collect that super jackpot, get 2x playfield scoring going again by hitting the bat computer stand ups. Collect your super jackpot, and you’ll be at 2 billion points by playing just that one mode.
After that, don’t bother going for Joker/Catwoman/Riddler as the points don’t compare with Penguin mode. The only other one that is somewhat decent is Joker Mode, but you can only max that out around 400-500 million.
In a non tournament setting, you may want to complete 2 villains to get the extra ball, but if you do, go right back into playing Penguin.
I hope this instructional will help many of you to reach higher scores than what you have been getting. Any questions/comments feel free. I’ll try and answer as best I can.
Cheers
Aaron

Love it. There's more depth in that one mode than Aerosmith and GOTG combined.

But seriously, I hope Lyman will balance the other 4 villains. Given he's a good player also, I'm sure he will.

#6656 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

Now you want to hit the crane (umbrella shot) but only one time. All the shots light up purple on the playfield. Complete all lit purple shots without hitting the crane. It’s tough, but worth it in the end.

How do you complete a purple umbrella shot without hitting the crane?

#6657 6 years ago
Quoted from AaronJames:

Cheers
Aaron

WOW!!!!...This version really has depth to it..Dammit, Lyman will finish the code and Ill never get through it!! Cant stop hitting " one more game" already...this machine is turning out to be the bad ass we knew it could be!!!

#6658 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

How do you complete a purple umbrella shot without hitting the crane?

The crane is the umbrella shot. (Umbrellas are on the pf). Was that your question?
Hit the crane once, then ALL purple shots. Repeat.

#6659 6 years ago

Holly Bat-Thrusters another Button Mod? I had this in the "Back Burner" for those interested in a more Extreme button statement! Our previous KaBoom button was focused on the purist collector that doesn't mind an improvement but does not want to remove factory assigned decals or make modifications. The "Bat-Thrusters-Button" is the Other direction! lol While I like the previous logo I also like the Batmobile so why not Both! "Atomic Batteries to Power" as we know it! This custom variation offers the Batmobile scale rear end (anyone ever try to draw a Batmobile?) complete with pin-strip, Bat logo license plate, top and side and trunk pin-strip details, emergency Bat-parachutes, and of Coarse an integrated (your button) lighting bat thruster! And of coarse a very subtle provided bat thruster decal for your button to help it look just a bit less pinball (ish). As usual this is all of 2 minutes installation. This mod will cover most of the stock Stern Bat decal though as noted I would recommend just loosing the bat! Peel, alcohol, and a paper towel and gone! This is Not meant to please everyone we simply enjoy stretching the boundary a bit to make each machine unique and allow people options. I will have these available next week to ship and pricing should be finalized in a few days. Thanks as always for Everyones support and interest in our products. We love try new concepts and we love your feedback! PM as always for interest and Thank You!

The Mod Couple

IMG_9844 (resized).jpgIMG_9844 (resized).jpg

IMG_9843 (resized).jpgIMG_9843 (resized).jpg

IMG_9831 (resized).jpgIMG_9831 (resized).jpg

IMG_9841 (resized).jpgIMG_9841 (resized).jpg

#6660 6 years ago

Very clever design yelobird. If I were to pick one of your two options, this would be the one.

But can you make it interactive? Have actual Batchutes pop out during parachute pickup mode

Consider an alternate sticker for the license plate.

IMG_2630 (resized).JPGIMG_2630 (resized).JPG

#6661 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Very clever design yelobird. If I were to pick one of your two options, this would be the one.
But can you make it interactive? Have actual Batchutes pop out during parachute pickup mode
Consider an alternate sticker for the license plate.

Fortunately that is not a sticker it is a raised door logo as a license plate on a mini 3/8" plate would be basically illegible. I did consider your recommendation on my first trial but unfortunately it did not fit the application. I will consider the chutes though! I think it would look killer to put some mini scattered chutes near Docs awesome Van!

#6662 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thank you for the detailed write up and cheat sheet!

Fixed - Thank you for the detailed write up and cheat Sheat : P

AaronJames Thanks for the write up mate, to the Batcave I go !

#6663 6 years ago

Oh damn.... I missed that one. Is the Batcopter and Batgirl animations before the Alfred Thundergod?

#6664 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Oh damn.... I missed that one. Is the Batcopter and Batgirl animations before the Alfred Thundergod?

Yes!

#6665 6 years ago

Wow! So many great options for the lockdown. I need to see all of them before I can decide.

#6666 6 years ago

I put @yelobird's mods (atomic pile & bat-cave spinner) on yesterday and now my turntable won't turn when the phone rings. I must have done something i wasn't supposed to, and can't figure it out. I've got my buddy Pinballer22 coming over for some beers tonight to help figure out what the heck i did.

#6667 6 years ago

same thing happened to me adding the side art. Don't turn it back on. There's some wires that can get pulled up into the motor. Carefully lift the playfield and you'll see the problem, pull them all out, make sure none are cut or semi-cut and tie wrap them out of the way.

#6668 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

same thing happened to me adding the side art. Don't turn it back on. There's some wires that can get pulled up into the motor. Carefully lift the playfield and you'll see the problem, pull them all out, make sure none are cut or semi-cut and tie wrap them out of the way.

thx for the suggestion Jim. Eager to get home tonight and work on it.

#6669 6 years ago

Wow! So many great options for the lockdown. I need to see all of them before I can decide.

Hopefully I’ll have prototypes in 2 weeks, also looking into a decal version as well as stainless for those that may want to match their emblem with the decal/tape style Pinstriping.

#6671 6 years ago

AaronJames thanks!

IMAG0697_1 (resized).jpgIMAG0697_1 (resized).jpg

#6672 6 years ago

This is TWD all over again for me. After these next two code updates I'll be playing this over and over for the next year!

Lyman is a F ing pinball genius.

Had to pass on SW and GOTG, waiting on next Lyman pin.

#6673 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This is TWD all over again for me. After these next two code updates I'll be playing this over and over for the next year!
Lyman is a F ing pinball genius.
Had to pass on SW and GOTG, waiting on next Lyman pin.

Elvira for you then Ice

#6674 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Elvira for you then Ice

Looks like it, I'm hoping for the Kapow boutique game again too though.

Either way I'm sticking to Lyman and Keith from here on out UNTIL and unless other games are finished and proven.

#6675 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Either way I'm sticking to Lyman and Keith from here on out UNTIL and unless other games are finished and proven.

Amen Iceman, can’t go wrong with either, although I’d add Scott to that list he’s certainly dedicated to coding the hell out of TNA.

#6676 6 years ago

Ugh, Looks like I've got a bad node 9 board. Hope to get a replacement quickly.

#6677 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Amen Iceman, can’t go wrong with either, although I’d add Scott to that list he’s certainly dedicated to coding the hell out of TNA.

I agree there too. I'd get that one if I move out RS and Indy500

I've got AFMRLE coming Wednesday. Cleaned out the man cave 3 car garage for more room this weekend!

#6678 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I've got AFMRLE coming Wednesday. Cleaned out the man cave 3 car garage for more room this weekend!

I was really tempted by AFMRLE but TNA is like nothing else I own so that badass pin is coming to my house ASAP!

#6679 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Quoted from J85M:

I was really tempted by AFMRLE but TNA is like nothing else I own so that badass pin is coming to my house ASAP!

Grow some balls guys.....get both.

Got AFMR LE due in a couple of weeks and TNA in a month. Ye Ha!

#6680 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Grow some balls guys.....get both.
Got AFMR LE due in a couple of weeks and TNA in a month. Ye Ha!

Haha Cooked! This place is a bad influence for sure. Really bad.

#6681 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Haha Cooked! This place is a bad influence for sure. Really bad.

As good as that Indy 500 is, surely you're sick of it by now? And as far as RS goes, just get Dialed In for your Lawlor fix. Problems solved!

#6682 6 years ago

When I canceled a Star Wars, bought Attack From Mars L.E. in alien green, it was a good decision in my POV.... I read that the LE’s are sold out now.

#6683 6 years ago

My batsignal projector mod is almost done. Just got my laser cut logo's in and tried them out tonight and they look great. If you have low ceilings like me or other space constraints this will be a much more flexible alternative to the Stern version.

signal_off_side (resized).jpgsignal_off_side (resized).jpg

signal_ceiling (resized).jpgsignal_ceiling (resized).jpg

signal_door (resized).jpgsignal_door (resized).jpg

#6684 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Be ready to be playing ALOT of pinball......great machine!!!!!!!

#6685 6 years ago

Count me in Doc!

#6686 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

My batsignal projector mod is almost done. Just got my laser cut logo's in and tried them out tonight and they look great. If you have low ceilings like me or other space constraints this will be a much more flexible alternative to the Stern version.

That's really nice Doc. I've got the aftermarket Stern version and it fortunately doesn't have the scratches and such on the lenses that many experienced, still your projection there is much better. Yet another aftermarket BM66 engineering superiority over Stern's weak ass attempts. How could they possibly screw up so many things on this game, from code to QC, to ramps, to bat signal projector, etc?

#6687 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Looks awesome
Care to share what you did to get it looking this good?

#6688 6 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Looks awesome
Care to share what you did to get it looking this good?

Will be putting up a tutorial like my other mods so people can build their own and will also sell a few for those who are not the DIY types.

#6689 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

will also sell a few for those who are not the DIY types.

I am interested

#6690 6 years ago

Ive got my official Stern one sitting here, scratched to buggery, waiting for them to either send me a new one or a full refund. They claim they're fixing it. F* hopeless.

Doc's on the other hand looks the business.

IMG_9074 (resized).JPGIMG_9074 (resized).JPG

IMG_9075 (resized).JPGIMG_9075 (resized).JPG

#6691 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

That's really nice Doc. I've got the aftermarket Stern version and it fortunately doesn't have the scratches and such on the lenses that many experienced, still your projection there is much better. Yet another aftermarket BM66 engineering superiority over Stern's weak ass attempts. How could they possibly screw up so many things on this game, from code to QC, to ramps, to bat signal projector, etc?

I give Stern credit for providing it all. They could have left it an SLE exclusive. It was a great topper acessory and shows that George and crew really wanted to crank up the theme integration on this title. It was a really a fantasic idea they had to have the topper project a giant bat signal in the ceiling that was interactive with gameplay. Can you think of any other topper ever made that is cooler than that?

If I didnt have such low ceilings I probably would have just used their projector. Being top mounted really limits how it would look in my game room.

My version will allow you to put it anywhere you like. The only limitation is how long of an extension cord you want to use.

#6692 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Ive got my official Stern one sitting here, scratched to buggery, waiting for them to either send me a new one or a full refund. They claim they're fixing it. F* hopeless.
Doc's on the other hand looks the business.

They got mine right on the 3rd try......1st 2 were scratched or silicone screwed up...current one is spot on.....loving how the topper is more in play w new code!!!

#6693 6 years ago

Holy extra balls Batman! I now have to turn OFF option #42. Wtf, been playing this thing all night.

Stacking wears my ass out. How do you even code that mayhem Lyman?

I freaking love this game, minor villains and vids/callouts will take us home!

#6694 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

They got mine right on the 3rd try......1st 2 were scratched or silicone screwed up...current one is spot on.....loving how the topper is more in play w new code!!!

Cant wait to get it on - its a great idea, and Doc is correct re the theme integration.

But my Stern accessory experience so far has been crap

- TWD blood armour - the blood fell off and even the paint on the Walker Bomb plaque fell off - had to spend another $200 to clearcoat it
- Jacky shooter for AS - the screw holes were completely filled with powder coat - had to get them drilled out and threaded,
- Batman spot was a joke

I've heard there has since been a complete over hall of their accessories personnel, so lets hope they can lift their game.

#6695 6 years ago

The new accessory crew should be a whole lot F in better.

IMG_0270 (resized).jpgIMG_0270 (resized).jpg

#6696 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The new accessory crew should be a whole lot F in better.

Ha, that about sums it up.

#6697 6 years ago

A few have asked for a detailed instruction on how to Drastically improve commissioner Gordans phone from squeaky dog toy to a Proper phone appropriately themed for this amazing game. While we have No intension of making a kit for this the process is fairly simple though you have to do a little shopping! Using all the provided info from #Doc on where to buy the phones etc (refer back to thread) my journey begins! As noted there is no simple way to get the correct setup for parts. They do sell the phone Cake container separate but the only phone I found is with the ToysRus batcave set. The phone in this set is very athentic and more importantly for our application very translucent! The one that is sold separate (see picture on right) is almost a Snoopy type rubber phone that does not allow light through at all. The translucent phone found the the ToysRus set is a perfect match and slightly larger. Second picture shows proper phone in cake dish. Start by removing TV. 2 screws and one cat5 plug. Remove Atomic pile, 2 screws. Now you need to unplug (3) plugs from the underside of the playfield. (1) for each bat computer, and (1) for the phone itself. Fairly simple just watch the sharp edges down there!! When done you can now carefully remove the base plate (2) screws (2) 6-32 nuts. Finish by removing the actual chewy dog phone. To prep the New phone you need to drill a 3/8" diameter hole completely through the cake base. Special note. When drilling big holes like this in plastic it is best to predrill say 3/16" then high speed drill the 3/8" in Reverse!! This keeps the bit from biting and ripping it out of your hand! The phone base positioning is VERY important! To far back and it hits the TV or Atomic Pile, to far forward and it hits the ramp in rotation!! Look at the pictures Carefully to ensure you only drill the mount 1 time correctly! The cake base is positioned Exactly on center and roughly 1/16" back from Black line into the yellow!! Absolutely perfect. In the next picture I put a piece of painters tape on the plastic to draw on and protect while drilling. Drill a 3/8" diameter hole in the Center with 2 small 5/32" holes positioned as shown but actually put them Closer to the perimeter then I did!! Reason being the board you will mount next is Very close to the screws! The hole Stern already put in the plate (shown in photo at Roughly 6 o-clock position from tape) is used to Remount the prewired LED board you removed from the old dog phone. You will need a 6/32 x 3/8" screw and 1 nut to install the LED board to bottom as shown. Center LED on hole in plastic. Center phone cake disk base over hole making sure it is 1/16" back and fasten from bottom with (2) 3/8" lg self tap wood screws like used on the bottom of Every playfield. At this time I also drilled an additional 1/8" hole to mount my BatPhone statue as shown since I was in there!! To install the Cake base and phone I used a few small dots of Gel Superglue and it worked great. Put everything back together in reverse order and don't forget to share the Old phone with your daughters favorite Friend who should have had that toy from the Start!! Actually a fairly simple project Anyone can do. The result is Absolutely AMAZING looking! Hope this helps others take the leap. Ask if you have any questions!!

IMG_9820 (resized).jpgIMG_9820 (resized).jpg

IMG_9823 (resized).jpgIMG_9823 (resized).jpg

IMG_9848 (resized).jpgIMG_9848 (resized).jpg

IMG_9851 (resized).jpgIMG_9851 (resized).jpg

IMG_9850 (resized).jpgIMG_9850 (resized).jpg

IMG_9852 (resized).jpgIMG_9852 (resized).jpg

IMG_9853 (resized).jpgIMG_9853 (resized).jpg

IMG_9855 (resized).jpgIMG_9855 (resized).jpg

IMG_9857 (resized).jpgIMG_9857 (resized).jpg

IMG_9856 (resized).jpgIMG_9856 (resized).jpg

IMG_9858 (resized).jpgIMG_9858 (resized).jpg

IMG_9854 (resized).jpgIMG_9854 (resized).jpg

IMG_9865 (resized).jpgIMG_9865 (resized).jpg

IMG_9862 (resized).jpgIMG_9862 (resized).jpg

IMG_9860 (resized).jpgIMG_9860 (resized).jpg

#6698 6 years ago

Just for Clarity! When I noted Center phone I meant between Targets not the plastic itself! Your OCD will go wild if its off center! lol Plus it will hit the ramp!

#6699 6 years ago

Is the cake dish required to cover the LED or is the phone itself big enough?

If that's supposed to be the desk in the study, the phone should just be by itself ...

#6700 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Is the cake dish required to cover the LED or is the phone itself big enough?
If that's supposed to be the desk in the study, the phone should just be by itself ...

The phone belongs and looks best in the cake dish! Plus the smaller phone would look WAY to small alone as I believe #Doc showed in a previous write up. This setup is a spot on fit but everyone is free to come up with there own setup. Just wanted to share what was a Drastic improvement in authenticity from the original. If you don't like the cover Don't use it! My intension was not to debate the semantics of authenticity simply improve the phone from Snoopy to Batman.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 34.99
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/134 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.