IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,684 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 374.
#6551 6 years ago

Tend to agree...the one I'm having made will be chromed steel....sort of like a badge for the game...think it fits the large chrome sparkle, and will be more of a centerpiece. Metal the way I want it is a pita, however, for my local machine shop. They are contemplating aluminum, as I want some texture in it...

Nice job though, @ yelobird, and mine wont be available for mass order ( they made it clear this was a " favor" for me.)

I'll post when its done, just for feedback sake...

#6552 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I have all the other Mod Couple mods, but going to pass on this one.
I'd prefer to see a metallic upgrade.

Yeah for some reason I was thinking red anodized aluminum might look cool. I do think the raised, hand painted letters are a very nice touch.

#6553 6 years ago

On the fence, maybe I just need to see it from further away. Creative as usual and love the idea.

#6554 6 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

On the fence, maybe I just need to see it from further away. Creative as usual and love the idea.

Further away enough? lol It really is a need to see kind of mod. For me it adds that missing "hood ornament" this game deserved with a little flair!

IMG_9813 (resized).jpgIMG_9813 (resized).jpg

#6555 6 years ago

To show how confident we are you would see this as an improvement I will reduce the price to a fixed $29.25 (free shipping) and leave it there till Xmas. (need to explain this one to mama in the morning). While not the most elaborate mod it really looks good but after we talked about it I may have over valued the improvement in all honesty. And to anyone that is about to PM me, Yes I am sending each of you a $10 refund because I would Never be that disrespectful to your support!

#6556 6 years ago

Just a heads up for anyone considering the Eaglemoss Villain cars or authentic definition Batman vehicals. Eaglemoss is having a 30-50% off black Friday sale on internet purchases!

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 12.23.32 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-11-17 at 12.23.32 AM (resized).png

#6557 6 years ago

The upgraded clear spinner disc + the Bat-Cave are $10 off too until Christmas?

#6558 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

The upgraded clear spinner disc + the Bat-Cave are $10 off too until Christmas?

Sorry no. lol But nice try! You have a Rolls Royce! Whats $10 to you! lol

#6559 6 years ago

A good achievement would be if you get to a certain score, a video will play that explains the physics of how Bruce Wayne changes into Batman while sliding down a pole. As a kid, that one never ceased to mystify me.

#6560 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

A good achievement would be if you get to a certain score, a video will play that explains the physics of how Bruce Wayne changes into Batman while sliding down a pole. As a kid, that one never ceased to mystify me.

I am embarrassed to admit that always perplexed me also. lol And what would happen if they each slid down the Wrong Pole!? Awkward!!!!

#6561 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Quoted from Yelobird:

I am embarrassed to admit that always perplexed me also. lol And what would happen if they each slid down the Wrong Pole!? Awkward!!!!

Didn’t they also have a reverse Batpole lever? That took them back up the poles and changed them back? That was even more mystifying

#6562 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As crappy as I play I may never see the cool factor but dam if you all didn't convince me to try! How do I set it to 8 ball play again??? lol

I recommend a 15 second ball saver and 5 ball play! LOL! You'd be surprised at how much better you feel about yourself!

#6563 6 years ago
Quoted from Bamatami:

I recommend a 15 second ball saver and 5 ball play! LOL! You'd be surprised at how much better you feel about yourself!

I will confess I have a few games at home that I set to Longer ball saves, do anything for an extra ball, and 5 ball poor player settings. I just try to remember to set them all back to factory when pin folks come over otherwise I get grief Forever! lol Hey, I can rebuild them but playing them is still a challenge at times. I actually laugh when games like Hobbit etc people are angry because the Wizard etc modes are not code done!! I always think..."Whats a Wizard mode???" lol I have confessed!

#6564 6 years ago

I love the B66 and have been moding my game as I wait for code updates

I figure I would post a few pics and give a few reviews of my mods

I bought the game used and it had a few things on the game already which are as follows:

Playfield protector - I wasn't sure about the protector but it seems fine and I like the protection it provides. It is not too thick - I was actually thinking about putting it one on my Monster bash to protect that game. If your game is getting divots like my game was then you might want to get one if not then you are probably fine without it.

Flipper Fidelity Speakers - I am not sure what the game sounded like with the stock speakers so I can't comment on improved sound quality. I don't listen to the games loud but I probably wouldn't of jumped out and bought them right away. It was nice that they were included.

Batcopter - Really like the Batcopter - I like that it is on the piano wire and has some bounce when you play the game.

Spotlight in back of game - I thought this was cool when I bought the game but I don't really notice it.

Purple Flippers - i think they look good

Stern non-glare glass - it does not say stern on the glass but i was told it was the non-glare glass from stern. He did mention that he was not sure about how great he thought it was. If this truly is the stern glass then i would not recommend it. I don't think it does much although I haven't put back on the original glass for a true comparison. I still need to use the little plastic guard that stops the glare from the DMD.

For the Mods that I added:

Atomic Pile - Really like this one, probably one of the best. I think it is a must have.

Lighted Speaker panels - I love this one too - It really makes the game pop. Yelobird new how much I liked this one that he actually sent me two kits (yea, I let him know and sent one back). Another must have...

Batcave spinner with clear plastic - another great mod, really improves the look of the game.

Clear plastic and batmobile with the boat - yelobird really did a great job with the plastic. It is amazing with someone can do with a piece of clear plastic. He added the the red striping and bat logo. I was thinking originally of having a lit batmobile but I don't think that is needed now that i have it in the game.

Batcycle - Mounted on the pop-bumper - don't notice it too much but for $10 it is worth it.

Yellow Bottom of the crane - I like this one as it really finishes of the crane. I also liked the cover that went over the crane spotlight.

Penguin umbrella for crane spotlight - I took off the cover that came with the crane and put on the umbrella. I have to admit I as still on the fence with this one if I like it or not. I think it has to do with the fact that i did like the previous cover and I am not too sure about the 3D printed part as it has that stringy look (although the other cover did too, just not as noticeable) the color of the umbrella also changes as it gets closer to the center.

I also have the magnet sewer cover which I haven't installed (due to the playfied protector) and lights for the VUK shots that I have not yet installed.

I am not sure if I missed anything else....

IMG_2326 (resized).JPGIMG_2326 (resized).JPG
IMG_2318 (resized).JPGIMG_2318 (resized).JPG
IMG_2319 (resized).JPGIMG_2319 (resized).JPG
IMG_2320 (resized).JPGIMG_2320 (resized).JPG
IMG_2321 (resized).JPGIMG_2321 (resized).JPG
IMG_2322 (resized).JPGIMG_2322 (resized).JPG
IMG_2325 (resized).JPGIMG_2325 (resized).JPG
IMG_2318 (resized).JPGIMG_2318 (resized).JPG

#6565 6 years ago

I know I keep coming back to sound, as I tend to be a little obsessed with it. I experimented with the stock speakers, then upgraded to the FF with the 10" throw...Now I'm in the process of swapping to a pair of Kicker 43CSC44's for the backbox. I've used the 5" version of these speakers with great success on my own speaker upgrades in the past, and what is nice about it is they have no "mount depth."

I swapped them out this morning and I've been listening quite a bit, I think they are on par with the FF speakers without the awkward mounting issues (and quite a bit less expensive, I might add).

I'm going to swap out the 10" throw with an 8" throw this weekend.

I'm curious how people feel... I'm disappointed with the lower range on the sound/music mixes. At first I thought it was frequency response and my speakers, but after a while I'm starting to think that it's the mix or the source. I feel like I'm missing a part of the range here.

Has anyone here tried to bypass the crossover on the FF upgrades? I'm not sure how much I'm buying with this stock crossover. 4" speakers don't have decent midrange or lowers, so to make up for the 4" I think the cabinet speaker needs to have a higher cutoff. I see adjustments on the crossover but it's not clear how it works.

#6566 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Didn’t they also have a reverse Batpole lever? That took them back up the poles and changed them back? That was even more mystifying

There was an episode where Joker was in Wayne Manor and he stumbled acoss the bat poles while Alfred was chasing him. Joker jumps onto one of the poles but Alfred quickly hits the emergency batpole elevator up switch. This makes the Joker come back up the pole before he gets down to the batcave. Alfred then keeps repeating the process so Joker repeatedly goes partway down then back up over and over again until Batman and Robin show up. Alfred to the rescue once again!

Luckily Alfred painted the poles earlier that week so the "Bruce" and "Dick" signs were not put back on the poles yet. Good timing otherwise Joker might have deduced their secret identities.

#6567 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry no. lol But nice try! You have a Rolls Royce! Whats $10 to you! lol

$13 CDN

#6568 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

There was an episode where Joker was in Wayne Manor and he stumbled acoss the bat poles while Alfred was chasing him. Joker jumps onto one of the poles but Alfred quickly hits the emergency batpole elevator up switch. This makes the Joker come back up the pole before he gets down to the batcave. Alfred then keeps repeating the process so Joker repeatedly goes partway down then back up over and over again until Batman and Robin show up. Alfred to the rescue once again!
Luckily Alfred painted the poles earlier that week so the "Bruce" and "Dick" signs were not put back on the poles yet. Good timing otherwise Joker might have deduced their secret identities.
» YouTube video

To funny what a flashback reminder of what made this show special. lol Old joker riding the pole...

#6569 6 years ago

marksf123 nice write up. Regarding the magnet sewer cover, with my playfield protector I just unscrewed the magnet from below the playfield. Applied the decal and reinstalled. It was super easy. I would recommend marking the magnet top center so you can apply the decal and get it perfect the first time.

#6570 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I love the B66 and have been moding my game as I wait for code updates
I figure I would post a few pics and give a few reviews of my mods
I bought the game used and it had a few things on the game already which are as follows:
Playfield protector - I wasn't sure about the protector but it seems fine and I like the protection it provides. It is not too thick - I was actually thinking about putting it one on my Monster bash to protect that game. If your game is getting divots like my game was then you might want to get one if not then you are probably fine without it.
Flipper Fidelity Speakers - I am not sure what the game sounded like with the stock speakers so I can't comment on improved sound quality. I don't listen to the games loud but I probably wouldn't of jumped out and bought them right away. It was nice that they were included.
Batcopter - Really like the Batcopter - I like that it is on the piano wire and has some bounce when you play the game.
Spotlight in back of game - I thought this was cool when I bought the game but I don't really notice it.
Purple Flippers - i think they look good
Stern non-glare glass - it does not say stern on the glass but i was told it was the non-glare glass from stern. He did mention that he was not sure about how great he thought it was. If this truly is the stern glass then i would not recommend it. I don't think it does much although I haven't put back on the original glass for a true comparison. I still need to use the little plastic guard that stops the glare from the DMD.
For the Mods that I added:
Atomic Pile - Really like this one, probably one of the best. I think it is a must have.
Lighted Speaker panels - I love this one too - It really makes the game pop. Yelobird new how much I liked this one that he actually sent me two kits (yea, I let him know and sent one back). Another must have...
Batcave spinner with clear plastic - another great mod, really improves the look of the game.
Clear plastic and batmobile with the boat - yelobird really did a great job with the plastic. It is amazing with someone can do with a piece of clear plastic. He added the the red striping and bat logo. I was thinking originally of having a lit batmobile but I don't think that is needed now that i have it in the game.
Batcycle - Mounted on the pop-bumper - don't notice it too much but for $10 it is worth it.
Yellow Bottom of the crane - I like this one as it really finishes of the crane. I also liked the cover that went over the crane spotlight.
Penguin umbrella for crane spotlight - I took off the cover that came with the crane and put on the umbrella. I have to admit I as still on the fence with this one if I like it or not. I think it has to do with the fact that i did like the previous cover and I am not too sure about the 3D printed part as it has that stringy look (although the other cover did too, just not as noticeable) the color of the umbrella also changes as it gets closer to the center.
I also have the magnet sewer cover which I haven't installed (due to the playfied protector) and lights for the VUK shots that I have not yet installed.
I am not sure if I missed anything else....

Gotham City sign on the shooter lane is a mod. Its only a small mod, but one of the most authentic IMO.

#6571 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Gotham City sign on the shooter lane is a mod. Its only a small mod, but one of the most authentic IMO

Thanks - you are right, I did forget one. Yes, this is a nice touch and fits well with the Batmobile and Boat mod. I did not know it matched perfectly with the game until a picture of it came up on the small TV screen. That was cool and now I know why it says 14 miles.

#6572 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Regarding the magnet sewer cover, with my playfield protector I just unscrewed the magnet from below the playfield. Applied the decal and reinstalled.

Glad you told me that - thanks

#6573 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Thanks - you are right, I did forget one. Yes, this is a nice touch and fits well with the Batmobile and Boat mod. I did not know it matched perfectly with the game until a picture of it came up on the small TV screen. That was cool and now I know why it says 14 miles.

OK. please share.... I love that sign but what does 14 miles stand for........

#6574 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

OK. please share.... I love that sign but what does 14 miles stand for........

Thats how far the Batcave is from Gotham City. Batmobile drives by it soon after it leaves the Batcave.

#6575 6 years ago

Had this on the back burner for a while now, but wanted to allow Yelobird to release his announced lock bar mod and show them the proper respect by not treading on their toes.

I have had this planned for my own game for a while (version 2 as I will have pin stripping done and my pin armour will be the Batmobile) but since a couple guys have asked if I could make more than one thought I would offer them out, so two versions planned for the lockbar:

Version 1 is a direct replacement for factory sticker, stainless steel powder coated red.

Version 2 is the Batmobile version using the Batmobile Bat emblem this one will b larger and come in two pieces bottom base plate powdered white and a slightly smaller top plate powdered red.

B2AFA55E-55EB-4BA1-9C7A-143F4DEA0B89 (resized).jpegB2AFA55E-55EB-4BA1-9C7A-143F4DEA0B89 (resized).jpeg5A1D0136-E728-449A-8CDB-531B9058A3BB (resized).jpeg5A1D0136-E728-449A-8CDB-531B9058A3BB (resized).jpeg

Initially just gauging interest in which version/s if any would possibly be wanted by owners here. Once I have numbers I can take those to local company and get some pricing.

#6576 6 years ago

I’m definitely interested in a metal version but I can’t really say between version 1 or 2 without it actually on the pin
Put me in the interested camp but a working demo will help

#6577 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I’m definitely interested in a metal version but I can’t really say between version 1 or 2 without it actually on the pin
Put me in the interested camp but a working demo will help

I’ll have prototypes in about 2 weeks just waiting for a space in the companies production schedule as he’s doing me a favour on the costing that way.

#6578 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ll have prototypes in about 2 weeks just waiting for a space in the companies production schedule as he’s doing me a favour on the costing that way.

Awesome!! Excited to see how they turn out. Thanks for taking it on as well.

#6579 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Awesome!! Excited to see how they turn out. Thanks for taking it on as well.

As I said above I have wanted to do this since I took my game out the box but felt it only right to wait until after Yelobird got their Mod Couple version out.

Now I know our versions are vastly different there is no stepping on anyone’s toes, just need to gauge possible interest so I can give some rough numbers and hopefully sweeten the deal, the company that’s going to make them already owes me a favour after stopping their place from burning down to the ground a few months back.

#6580 6 years ago

I'm interested and would prefer the batmobile version (option 2).

#6581 6 years ago

I, too, am interested in a metal plate...and I’m a fan of version 2. I’ve been waiting for someone to finally pull the trigger and make these!

#6582 6 years ago

Definitely option 2.I'll jump on the interested train also.

#6583 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Had this on the back burner for a while now, but wanted to allow yelobird to release his announced lock bar mod and show them the proper respect by not treading on their toes.
I have had this planned for my own game for a while (version 2 as I will have pin stripping done and my pin armour will be the Batmobile) but since a couple guys have asked if I could make more than one thought I would offer them out, so two versions planned for the lockbar:
Version 1 is a direct replacement for factory sticker, stainless steel powder coated red.
Version 2 is the Batmobile version using the Batmobile Bat emblem this one will b larger and come in two pieces bottom base plate powdered white and a slightly smaller top plate powdered red.

Initially just gauging interest in which version/s if any would possibly be wanted by owners here. Once I have numbers I can take those to local company and get some pricing.

Looks Awesome, never any issue offering Many solutions for a great game! Can't wait to see your finished plate!!

#6584 6 years ago

I would be interested in version 1 (non-Batmobile)

#6585 6 years ago

I'm interested in one, maybe even both options.

#6586 6 years ago

Metal option for me too!

Option 2 no brainer.

#6587 6 years ago

In for option 2...looks great.

#6588 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Had this on the back burner for a while now, but wanted to allow yelobird to release his announced lock bar mod and show them the proper respect by not treading on their toes.

Batmobile version 2 for me J8, excellent!

#6589 6 years ago

Version 2 for me please. Do you have an idea how these will attach to the lockdown bar? Will they contour to the lockdown? Will the original decal need to be removed?Thanks!

#6590 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

First, the 5/8" standoffs are way too long, and the backbox speakers, which only rest on two screws, are precarious at best (particularly when you consider the additional speaker panel depth created with the speaker light mod). They use these standoffs because the coaxial part of the speakers project significantly beyond the surface, and thus need clearance to not press into the speaker grill.

As contradictory as it may sound...I'm fairly sure that you should NOT have got the FF speakers that are for speaker light use. You should have got the standard FF speakers that have the spacer rings on the front of the speakers. When FF added the option of speaker lights or no speaker lights....he is assuming if you choose that you have speaker lights, you have a speaker light kit that takes the place of the spacer ring (that is normally on the front of the speakers) whereas this speaker light mod doesn't have that added area for the speakers extended tweeter to go while supporting the body of the speaker.

I can't imagine you having your speakers mounted the way you have described will last long without bending the threaded studs on the back of the factory speaker plates....or the speaker falling off. As you described, it sounds very precarious just sitting on those 2 standoffs with no other support. I would see about possibly exchanging your backbox speakers for the standard ones with the spacer rings or FF might actually be able to send you some rings to attach to the front of the speaker yourself.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

PS: Does this light mod actually add any thickness to the speaker mount besides the added size of the upgraded speakers that many are getting with it??? I would think the speaker plate would have to mount the same depth as it did from the factory unless I'm missing something big here.

#6591 6 years ago

I like both styles but would need to see them installed on a game first before deciding.

Either one would be a perfect complement to my speaker grill accoutrements that give the machine a nice batmobile vibe.

20170925_073429 (resized).jpg20170925_073429 (resized).jpg

20170925_073447 (resized).jpg20170925_073447 (resized).jpg

#6592 6 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

As contradictory as it may sound...I'm fairly sure that you should NOT have got the FF speakers that are for speaker light use. You should have got the standard FF speakers that have the spacer rings on the front of the speakers. When FF added the option of speaker lights or no speaker lights....he is assuming if you choose that you have speaker lights, you have a speaker light kit that takes the place of the spacer ring (that is normally on the front of the speakers) whereas this speaker light mod doesn't have that added area for the speakers extended tweeter to go while supporting the body of the speaker.
I can't imagine you having your speakers mounted the way you have described will last long without bending the threaded studs on the back of the factory speaker plates....or the speaker falling off. As you described, it sounds very precarious just sitting on those 2 standoffs with no other support. I would see about possibly exchanging your backbox speakers for the standard ones with the spacer rings or FF might actually be able to send you some rings to attach to the front of the speaker yourself.
PS: Does this light mod actually add any thickness to the speaker mount besides the added size of the upgraded speakers that many are getting with it??? I would think the speaker plate would have to mount the same depth as it did from the factory unless I'm missing something big here.

Doug as discussed via PM. Feel free to reach out anytime to discuss how the Speaker upgrade kit is installed. No it does not add thickness and is in no way correlated with the speaker installation. The speaker installation or upgrade has nothing to do with the design of my kit. I did do an entire Batman thread which shows a step by step on how to upgrade your FF speakers if you want to check it out. The FF speakers I used from Pinball Life had a perfect spacer ring standard and mounts plug and play perfectly out of the box. With or without my speaker light upgrade kit. They may have other speaker options but this is the product I used? My kit does not change the thickness or any other factory variable and is completely reversible. Again, if you have any questions you know I am always available to ask anytime.

Link to my complete step by step Batman Super LE Clone conversion thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-super-le-clone-mods-and-how-to-map-to-sle

#6593 6 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

You are correct though. As recommended in my instructions, I would recommend the Standard Stock Flipper Fidelity speaker set. Never used the other ones mentioned?

#6594 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

J8, please add one more Batmobile Version #2 besides mine for my Brother’s L.E..... thank you!

#6595 6 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

You're probably right... The option "Speaker Lights" I assumed had more to do with the coloring (red ring vs. black), but if you're correct, the lack of spacer ring would make it awkward, at best.

Either way, I chose to swap the speakers out for ones that don't have this issue. They sound great.

To answer your question, the speaker light mod adds thickness between the mounting plate and the speaker panel. It doesn't change the moutning between the speaker and the plate. So yes, the speaker mounts with the same depth as it did from the factory. However, because there is a ring between the plate and the speaker grill, that depth (let's call it 1/4") now exists for a coaxial component to sit without touching the grill. It's not enough for the FF speaker mounting depth, but if you added shorter spacers, it would probably work fine.

#6596 6 years ago

J85M - Definitely interested in Option 2 for the Metal Batman logo for lockbar button!

#6597 6 years ago

Looks like Cliffy’s will be available shortly for this game.

#6598 6 years ago

jon: I'd be in for a option 2 version please.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

yeah he told me they are at the laser cutters now.

#6599 6 years ago

J85M - I am interested in Option 2

#6600 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I got a crane scoop cliffy a while ago when I first got my game. I thought it was same as the one he made for the dark knight. Is he making another version?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 18,684 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/132?hl=timewellspent and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.