IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 374.
#5951 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hahaha. Yep, went from bitter to elation!!!!!

Don't let Stern or George off the hook this quick Ice, this update reads and looks to be awesome with a tonne of theme integration only Lyman delivers, but Stern and Georges with his constant code promises have made the whole code wait a dumbster fire, moving forward I hope they give Lyman (providing he wants to) the chance to post teases and updates about the code, literally communicating from this point forward in any shape or form will stop owners feeling so pissed off again.

#5952 6 years ago

Damn. I really thought we would see the new left ramp and Atomic Pile mods delivered before we saw new code.

Thanks for disappointing me Stern...

#5953 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Damn. I really thought we would see the new left ramp and Atomic Pile mods delivered before we saw new code.

That reminds me Yelobird any ETA on when you will reveal the new Batmobile spinner mount? I am going to be taking my game back out the box soon so I'll be after your stuff in one bulk order

#5954 6 years ago

Wow...I don’t FB much at all ( guess good timing)...just got home to see this!!!!

#5955 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Wow...I don’t FB much at all ( guess good timing)...just got home to see this!!!!

I am stuck at work, if you or anyone can report what the - Added Villain Vision features are that would be great, its one of the things I have been most looking forward to.

#5956 6 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

They also said they are planning for another release around Thanksgiving, and then another at Christmas.

For those who are dubious about the accurateness of that statement rest assured its coming from Lyman not George. Lyman told us this at expo but I didnt want to publicly post it and have people hold him to it.

But now that its on the Stern Facebook page I can confirm that was the timeline he was shooting for. Thanksgiving release then an end of the year release for a feature complete game. If he sticks to that schedule it will be his fastest turnaround time from initial code release to finished code, at about 1 year. His fastest previous turnaround time was Walking Dead at 1 year and 2.5 months. Before that it was Tron and BDK both at about 1 year and 9 months. Considering the added complexity of the audio and video elements I think Lyman is doing a great job! I have no doubt he worked very hard to get to this point. Lyman if you read this thread, Thank you vey much! We appreciate your efforts!

#5957 6 years ago

"1 year"+ is always a good rule of thumb for Lyman coded games. And he's the only coder at Stern that does big fundamental changes to his games well after release.

I definitely would have predicted a year at the start. I guess all of this went south by the early "every 2 weeks" declaration, that was an impossible objective and just set a feeding frenzy of posts watching the clock tick.

#5958 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

For those who are dubious about the accurateness of that statement rest assured its coming from Lyman not George. Lyman told us this at expo but I didnt want to publicly post it and have people hold him to it.

Thanks for the info Doc that certainly adds a lot of confidence to that projected timeline.

Just to confirm is his plan to be complete and done with BM66 at the end of the year or simply feature complete by years end, with more updates to follow?

#5959 6 years ago

Hello,Mr L Sheats!! THANK-YOU!!!

#5960 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just to confirm is his plan to be complete and done with BM66 at the end of the year or simply feature complete by years end, with more updates to follow?

I don't remember his exact words but it sounded like the game would be mostly done with the next 2 updates. Of course if bugs are found or scoring imbalances or loop holes are found then those would need to be addressed. He might also have new ideas that cause him to revisit it later on as well. Some of his prior games got upates 3 years after initial release.

Also as mentioned by George at the expo talk, sometimes they try things that don't work out that require them to try a different approach. So please don't being out the pitch forks if an update doesnt happen exactly on thanksgiving day or xmas day. Thats their target but in no way a guarantee. Thats probably the main reason they dont give timelines because if they are missed people freak out about it. Im happy to accept approximate dates as it lets us know what their target is at least.

#5961 6 years ago

I won’t get to play until Sunday night. But thrilled I have something to look forward to

#5962 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Also as mentioned by George at the expo talk, sometimes they try things that don't work out that require them to try a different approach. So please don't being out the pitch forks if an update doesnt happen exactly on thanksgiving day or xmas day. Thats their target but in no way a guarantee. Thats probably the main reason they dont give timelines because if they are missed people freak out about it.

Biggest problem at Expo was George again saying next week/2 weeks

I think we all know that with Lyman he tries various approaches with his code, that's obvious with BM66 with how he is slowly building the shows format into the way the code plays out modes like an episode from the show, which is pure Lyman brilliance. It has simply been George and his over eagerness to promise code time and time again with those dates passing by without a whisper that has been the cause of all the code related frustrations. As always Sterns inability to communicate has been the eye of storm.

But this update is certainly substantial and Lyman has proved once again that he is Sterns MVC - Most Valuable Coder)

#5963 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Biggest problem at Expo was George again saying next week/2 weeks

Well to be fair it has been 2 weeks since expo and based in the readme there is new stuff that wasns't there at expo. Expo code was only 76.02.

I think people wouldn't get as worked up if they just had just a little more communication regarding code status. It wouldn't take much.

Remember those videos Jody used to make walking around the factory floor. I loved watching those. Doing a quick 30 second video of Lyman at the computer describing what cool new feature or mode was being worked on would go a looong way to making people feel less abandoned.

Considering the cost of the game (SLE and LE's especially) I think the customer base deserves to be a little more in the loop with code status. I was hoping thats what that commissioner gordon email system thing was going to do.

#5964 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think people wouldn't get as worked up if they just had just a little more communication regarding code status. It wouldn't take much.

Exactly this, it's all any of us want, to just have abit of an idea what is going on, especially when so many previous promises/dates have been missed.

Stern would gain so much from communicating more fluidly.

#5965 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Did any one get a E-mail about this yesterday???I always previously, got a update from Comm.Gordon on this!! Has that stopped now??

I didn't get an email from Comm. Gordon yesterday, but received an email today about the new code from John Buscaglia, Chief Revenue Officer.

#5966 6 years ago

Initial Review:

* No update problems.

* Seems like there are lots of bugs. In particular, Bat Turn mode is all kinds of wonky as to when it ends, when it continues, what's flashing etc. When you take bat turn into base mode and start a new villain things go very sideways for awhile. Another bug appeared allowed me to skip Riddler 2 and go directly to Riddler 3 by pressing the button again quickly. I need to verify that one.

* Scoring is WAY up. Maybe because of bat turn running for so long. Not sure.

* There are lots of new things flashing. GADGET flashes a lot; unsure how to make it stop.

* Continuing the major villain mode is little confusing as to what to do next. I was shooting Catwoman 3 for awhile with nothing flashing white and SJP not lit.

* "To the Bat Poles" is a little confusing now too. The 2nd shot on Riddler still isn't orange.

* Tons and tons of new video and callouts. Major improvement in this area. Penguin sound finally!

* Minor villains have not changed a bit.

* The new major villain continue / stop is a nice risk/reward addition.

* Catwoman is no longer the easiest mode in all of pinball.

* Lots of new menu options.

* Menu is now Yellow. Was it before? I thought it was red before.

Overall, it's better, but the bugs are disappointing as it really hinders comprehension of wtf is happening. I'll keep playing and try to avoid bat turn and see if it helps. However, when going for a 3x villain, bat turn is much more 'in the flow' than in .75

#5967 6 years ago

How exactly does the to the batcave stuff work? You qualify a villain mode and then can shoot the villain shot to start the main mode, shoot the penguin shot and then the left loop to go to the batcave, or shoot the Gordon shot?

What does going to the batcave do?

What happens if you hit the Gordon target before the penguin scoop or mode shot?

#5968 6 years ago

[Edit: Redacted my gordon notes, it's changed in .80] I'm unclear if gordon resets your batcave timer.

"going to the batcave" aka 'to the batpoles' is supposed to give you 2x scoring for that villain mode.

#5969 6 years ago

Got 45 minutes in tonight so far:

a) load is easy
b) lots of new callouts and video clips w related audio one liners
c) got to 3 “ continue episode” in all 4 major villain modes....super fun
d) very valuable adjustments in the menu now...my favorite ( that I’ve begged for) - can set the turntable “ delay” time, hence speeding or slowing the transitions. I sped mine up a bit...works great. Will identify the exact metric to tune it the way I’d like it ( current is way too slow for my liking in between changes) EXCELLENT!!!!
e) more interaction w TV screen ( scrolling images in attract mode, “ match sequence” text in colors

f) attract mode audio now contains music, as well
g) many more “ champion “ scores that actually work ( got on the board as “ bat turn”champ)
h) not buggy so far, though there seems to be latency in between certain mode transitions.

Tons I haven’t found yet....but BRAVO....a lot more to do, and fun meter went WAY up!!!

#5970 6 years ago

So the highest point strat is to qualify a mode, hit Gordon, and then the bat poles?

How many times can you hit Gordon? I guess if the bat poles are on a timer you only have so much time to hit your shots.

#5971 6 years ago

I have a problem fellas, can I have some help please:

I had in my 16GB the last Kiss 1.30.0, it was cleaned before I started to downloading Batman 0.80.0, after a long process(about 2 hours), when I was going to install it appeared in the Batman screen that the update available was the kiss one, any ideas what is wrong here please. I took the USB and checked again in my PC and appears that is Batman 0.80.0 and that the Kiss update isn’t there.

Thank you

52260895-0A80-45F3-A6DA-D5B5F953842F (resized).jpeg52260895-0A80-45F3-A6DA-D5B5F953842F (resized).jpeg

#5972 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I have a problem fellas, can I have some help please:
I had in my 16GB the last Kiss 1.30.0, it was cleaned before I started to downloading Batman 0.80.0, after a long process(about 2 hours), when I was going to install it appeared in the Batman screen that the update available was the kiss one, any ideas what is wrong here please. I took the USB and checked again in my PC and appears that is Batman 0.80.0 and that the Kiss update isn’t there.
Thank you

I know on my Apple Mac I go to disk utility and reset and format fat 32.

Did You do a reset and format?

#5973 6 years ago

My favorite line.... In attract mode (hitting flippers), Adam West says "always inspect a pinball machine carefully". After all the cq craziness lately, it made me smile...

Really like the update.

Brian

#5974 6 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I know on my Apple Mac I go to disk utility and rest and format fat 32.
Did You do a reset and format?

Mmm....no I didn’t, the problem is that I’m using a PC maybe.

#5975 6 years ago

Can you pick the other (batman) file, or is Kiss the only option when -/+ ?

#5976 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Damn! I just formatted the USB, I will try again.

Thank you Brewin, thanks Fellas!

Regards

#5977 6 years ago

Maybe we should put bug reports in the Batman 0.80 issues thread so they are easier for Lyman to see/find?

Edit:
Use this thread instead

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-v080-bugs-features

#5978 6 years ago

Unless you're just dying to do it JFH, my thread pre-dates yours by 35 mins. I did the last three versions; but if you want take the torch I'll cede to yours.

--

I love the new flash on the gordon target informing you how many shots to it remain. SO nice. I haven't quite determined what happens if you hit Gordon 3x before you start the bat cave mode.

However, I did learn that bat cave mode timer doesn't start until you make the scoop shot. Basically, it's a combo, not a hurry-up. Scoop -> Timer Starts -> Left Loop

#5979 6 years ago

I've put about 6-7 games on the new code so far and it's a lot different. The s/w load went smooth. There are some new West callouts, such as ball one locked, shoot again, and such, but the volume seems a little louder than it should, as if they're about 20% louder than other call outs. In any case, they seem a little out of place so far, but maybe I'll get used to it after a few more games. There were also some music tempo changes that added to the game play. More vids as well.

I went through Penguin a few collect-or-continues deeper and heard some new call outs. It didn't go back to the crane after the first time continuing which was innovative, though I got tired of looking at the large Penguin picture on the LCD, probably because I was flailing around a lot. I scored a ton of points on this mode. I couldn't spend much time looking at the LCD for some parts, so I didn't see the Penguin floating using his umbrella. Maybe I missed it or didn't go deep enough.

I tried to go down the Riddler path once but couldn't complete him at all and was usually clueless about what to shoot, other than trying to hit the orbits. I'm largely color blind, so my vision might be the problem. The vid showing Batman and Robin getting a riddle seemed new to me, so I think this mode will be pretty good once I get used to it and figure out what to shoot. I think I'll concentrate on this mode the next few times I play.

I also flailed a bit too much on Joker and got to glimpse an odd picture on the screen for a long time, perhaps a close up of his utility belt, but I never jailed him either.

Catwoman was cool and seemed nicely fleshed out, but I was hitting the ramps pretty good for a change. Though, with the various light colors, I wasn't sure which shot was favored at a particular time. Probably color vision again.

I wasn't able to capture more than one villain per game, so at least I won't ever again be able to complain about seeing all that's available in one game. The main multiball seemed pretty much the same, though you get the balls a bit before the announcement that you're into multiball. I just flailed around, trying to keep the balls in play, so I'm not sure what to shoot here either.

Other notes: I didn't understand Bat Turn the couple of times I started it. The combos vids that I could see were nice. I also don't understand gadgets, though there's something going on there and lots of flashy lights and sometimes a Bat Computer award of one. There's also a callout about an award of an item for a utility belt, but I haven't had a chance to gaze at the LCD long enough to see if it reveals more about it. The TV inserts seemed more involved, probably indicating a minor villain loaded at the Riddler left orbit saucer. I didn't notice any taunting on villain vision yet, but I'm going to get a friend to play tomorrow and pay more attention to the screens.

I just can't yet tell if it's a hot mess or if there's a method to the madness of the modes. I'm leaning towards hot mess at this point, given that it's hard for me to figure out what to do in so many places. In any case, at least it's a different playing experience than what we've gnawed on for so many months and figuring it out should keep us busy for a few months.

#5980 6 years ago

Utility belt / Bat junk close up is very strange. Happened to me too.

I discovered that the 2nd and 3rd time through a villain, when the GADGET flashes, that's the shot you're supposed to hit to progress through the mode.

#5981 6 years ago

Utility belt / Bat junk close up is very strange. Happened to me too.
I discovered that the 2nd and 3rd time through a villain, when the GADGET flashes, that's the shot you're supposed to hit to progress through the mode.

Yeah, I think Lyman has partially implemented the gadgets and they might be more important in the future. If so, that'll be cool and more along the lines of the television shows. I'd like to see some specific gadgets called out when you use one to defeat a villain. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this is fleshed out long-term.

#5982 6 years ago

Yep....definitely a method to the madness.....will take me a while to sort, for sure. This version feels like a real “ game” now. It talks about linking minivillians to gadgets in features(?) I clicked “yes”. Got that weird pharaoh audio playing at one point, just no clue what I did.......fun stuff...

#5983 6 years ago

@Yelobird...you will definitely want to turn on “ turntable attract mode”.... stops after one time w alternating video stills on the TV, other time it stops and nicely highlights the Atomic Pile......

#5984 6 years ago

Installed! Thanks again fellas! .....12:45am now.......will play at least till 4:00am!

#5985 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Atomic Piles as Promised are moving along on schedule and look great! Hmmmm should I play the New Code all weekend or finish making all these Atomic Piles..... Ahh Let mama Mod Couple work on them while I do Preventative Product Testing! Thats it! I will update all when complete but at this point we are still committed to the Mod Couple deadline promise. (Not a George Promise! lol) Need to catch up on the Atomic Pile before the Batmobile spinners are done. We Need to complete our commitments without sacrifice before attempting new project releases. Managing expectations and such. Yeah! Code, Code, Code, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, na......

#5986 6 years ago

Okay - thank you Stern team!

This is a good first step to get back the trust in your products. But still it is up to you to deliver! It is obviously correct to name it version 0.80, so we can agree that after one year the product is still not "final" and that there is some significant way still to go.

Nevertheless - thanks, much appreciated!

#5987 6 years ago

who makes a nice gameplay video?

#5988 6 years ago

Liking the update so far. Really like where this is going overall.

I think they've tweaked the 2nd (and 3rd etc) multiball start? Doesn't just start with all locks lit after one hit of the bat computer. Now you have to hit batcomputer for every individual lock to be lit.

Lots more custom call outs in. Cliffhanger is great, but not really clear how to get it. More interesting scoring for working your way through villains.

As stated previously, I just want assurance this is going to be finished. Obviously quicker would be better, but if I'm assured it's not going to be forgotten, I'm happy to wait. Especially if it means Lyman sees this through to the end.

The more I see where Lyman is taking this, the more I can see where the value is in this game. We're paying for Lyman, and a huge amount of B66 assets including a lot of custom call outs from Adam West and Burt Ward. Apart from being one of the best looking games I've ever seen, the theme integration on this is unmatched, and is only getting better with each update.

#5989 6 years ago

Unless you're just dying to do it JFH, my thread pre-dates yours by 35 mins. I did the last three versions; but if you want take the torch I'll cede to yours.
--

Sorry. Missed that. All yours.

#5990 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

As stated previously, I just want assurance this is going to be finished. Obviously quicker would be better, but if I'm assured it's not going to be forgotten, I'm happy to wait. Especially if it means Lyman sees this through to the end.
The more I see where Lyman is taking this, the more I can see where the value is in this game. We're paying for Lyman, and a huge amount of B66 assets including a lot of custom call outs from Adam West and Burt Ward. Apart from being one of the best looking games I've ever seen, the theme integration on this is unmatched, and is only getting better with each update.

I think this update speaks volumes where Lyman is taking the code and also the fact he wont be abandoning this game, this release could have been v0.90 or v0.95 with just minor villains and Villain Vision taunts left to add and left there, but the fact he has titled it v0.80 IMO is away of saying there is loads more to come, loads more I have planned, just bare with me! Which I am more than happy to do I would just like Stern to communicate it better through their social media.

Yeah we are definitely paying for Lyman, he was the sole reason I took the risk on this title and this update shows just how much thought he is putting into the theme integration, like MK6PIN said above this new update has now made the pin play out like an episode of the show which is cool as f##k and exactly what I was hoping for from this game. I just hope he can get the Villain Vision taunts in that George promised/sold as a feature back at the reveal, that feature alone would tip this title over the edge into greatness!

#5991 6 years ago

One new angle on this code update is the ability to focus upon tackling one or two particular villains a game and explore how far they go, like let's say you're in a Joker mood for instance. I just put up about 539,000 points on Joker alone going through 3 collect-or-continues or however many it took to get to the end. I tried to do the same with Riddler and ended up collecting him after maybe 1 collect-or-continue. I didn't see an option to continue further, but I might have missed the screen graphic while paying attention to the playfield. Burt also has some ball lock call outs similar to West. His seem to fit better, though they also seem a little bit louder than the rest of the game. It's definitely higher scoring now. The extra ball seems rarer too. Each villain seems to have a picture that spends a lot of time on the screen during their modes, probably until a certain shot is made to trigger a video, though some start the picture earlier than others. Penguin has a large.....Penguin, Catwoman a bottle of Catnip, Joker has a close up of a utility belt, and Riddler a sign. It's probably my flailing that caused them to be on screen so much, but I'd like to see more variety and definitely a better picture for Joker.

#5992 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Each villain seems to have a picture that spends a lot of time on the screen during their modes, probably until a certain shot is made to trigger a video, though some start the picture earlier than others. Penguin has a large.....Penguin, Catwoman a bottle of Catnip, Joker has a close up of a utility belt, and Riddler a sign. It's probably my flailing that caused them to be on screen so much, but I'd like to see more variety and definitely a better picture for Joker.

Are you talking about the mini LCD - Villain Vision?

If so maybe they are place holder for the Villain Taunts??

Do hits to the crane, have more of a show to them now?? I played BDK & BM66 back to back the other weekend and the hits to the crane on BDK have a lot of fanfare, GI dips, flashers pop, shaker motor rumbles just a great visual/physical pay off to crane hits on BDK. A hit to the crane on BM66 (prior to this update) just doesn't seem to have much fanfare, has the new update changed that?

I would like to have the crane hit sound effect from BDK replaced with the Penquins QWAUK, would be so much more fitting and an awesome little touch to the audio/crane hit.

#5993 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Are you talking about the mini LCD - Villain Vision?
If so maybe they are place holder for the Villain Taunts??

These were on the main LCD. Honestly, I haven't had a chance to watch the mini TV much with the new update. It has some new stuff too, but I'm usually just trying to keep a ball in play after bricked shots. I haven't played the game in so long that I'm having to dial in the orbit shots again. There's a whole lot going on around the playfield now, between gadgets seeming to work somewhat, flashing TV inserts, the flashing Commissioner Gordon shot, sometimes the crane going if in Penguin, big LCD, little LCD, various colored arrows whose values I haven't exactly figured out yet, and a ball or balls moving around. It can definitely hit you with a sensory overload at times. Thank God for that little saucer in the back to give a short pause. One thing's for sure, it's not boring anymore.

#5994 6 years ago

Well I just emailed Lyman, well hopefully I guessed his email, just wanted to personally say thank you and ensure he was aware anything he read on Pinside or other forums was in no way shape or form aimed at him and that his time and effort on the code is truly appreciated and just a big thank you for all his work to this point on the code in this latest up.

#5995 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Do hits to the crane, have more of a show to them now??

Not really anything beyond other modes for crane hits. The crane does help make it the most dynamic mode IMHO though. The giant stuffed Penguin picture is on the screen while you're flipping away most of the time in the beginning. When you hit the crane ball as it moves around and orbits (I think), a short video clip of Batman and Robin walking up the side of a building shows each time. After completing the crane shots and continuing past the first collect-or-continue opportunity, you get a picture of Penquin's gas spraying umbrella handle (crane is now off) and you have a center target and maybe others. After advancing instead of collecting again, you get a picture of a Penguin sign, K G Bird & Co which remains on the screen in between shots. Advancing past that turns the crane back on and shows a picture of Penguin's umbrella shop main entrance area. Shots to the crane ball now show clips of Batman and Penguin fighting in that same shop. You can keep hitting the moving crane ball or jail Penguin with a shot to the scoop around that point. It's an interesting mode, but I don't recall any unusual flashing light actions beyond the already busy stuff on the playfield, between the crane moving, video clips, gadget and tv inserts, etc.

#5996 6 years ago

@ 5:05 Crane multiball is started - notice the GI drops out and flashers go crazy.
@ 5:28 Crane is hit - again GI drops, flashers pop a couple times.

Obviously BM66 is a much brighter style and feel than the DK trilogy, so maybe use the RGB inserts and flash them multiple colours, a bit like the fight text was always different colours, plus have the flashers go nuts on successful crane hits??

Would also be a nice touch if Lyman could replace the "crane hit" sound effect and put the Penguins Qwackk in there instead.

#5997 6 years ago

What actually determines a full or quick update?

#5998 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

» YouTube video
Would also be a nice touch if Lyman could replace the "crane hit" sound effect and put the Penguins Qwackk in there instead.

Good idea.

#5999 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

who makes a nice gameplay video?

I vote for Neil!

#6000 6 years ago

I always forget - do I just take the whole file I downloaded from the Stern site and load it on the machine or do I have to unzip it or pull out the files from the folder?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 34.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/120?hl=dvda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.