IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7484 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7483 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 374.
#5851 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Looks awesome. PM sent.
For what it's worth, I'll probably take the Batman sticker off the top of the dome.

+1. Is it easily removable? Maybe don't put it on but include the sticker so u can put it in if u want?

#5852 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Good question. I actually used a 4 LED setup to distribute more light and the light and color are removable should you wish to change it. I should have noted, in the pictures I am also running the Pin Stadium Lighting setup (Very much recommended) so the flash is somewhat muted since his lighting kit truly lights it like a stadium! The internal light column (The Atomic Reactor!) is completely hollow from base to Batman 66 decal on top. (yes you can remove that if you like.. I liked it!) Overall it gives the game and theme a Really cool look when the Reactor powers up! Love it!

Suspect playing with the flasher variations will be half the fun( can probably fit a (13x) 5050 in that tube to blast), now that you’ve given us something awesome to work with!!!! Can’t wait to install this thing....( not sure about the top sticker either, will need to evaluate when it arrives). An awesome job!!!

#5853 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

+1. Is it easily removable? Maybe don't put it on but include the sticker so u can put it in if u want?

Would it look better if the decal was a full circle with a diameter slightly less than the diameter of the dome top? I think the shape if the decal makes it look out of place.

#5854 6 years ago

Any concern about the extra weight of the mod on the turntable?

#5855 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Would it look better if the decal was a full circle with a diameter slightly less than the diameter of the dome top? I think the shape if the decal makes it look out of place.

Yes, but there isn't a "Batman" logo on top of the real Atomic Pile, so why have one on the game?

#5856 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Tend to agree.....minor detail in an awesome mod, however....

#5857 6 years ago

So, perhaps offer the Batman logo "non applied" and the end user can add it or not?

#5858 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Doubt it....I’ve had mine completely torn apart....for all of the challenges, being robust is not one of them....

#5859 6 years ago

The real concerns ( from my standpoint) regarding turntable:

Villain Vision TV is susceptible to ball strikes ( mines been hit a few times)

Not completely happy w the rubber size choices for the mechanism. Anyone try to find a 1.75” clear for that position to the right of the batphone? Hoping new code makes the table find its position quicker, as it’s very easy to expose the edge of the ring ( I believe should be a post sleeve) causing it to wear prematurely....I’ve been experimenting....

#5860 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

No, it weighs hardly Anything for this mechanism. Almost a wash compared to the Stern. No harm to me. The people have spoken. We will remove the sticker from the top (Bat 66 logo) on all of them. For what it's worth my wife hated it also. I just love the old school logo and how else do you dress up a Pinball part on an Atomic reactor! lol. Alway, all gone and we love the new look.

The Mod Couple.

#5861 6 years ago

Did you include a little Jill St John skeleton to go inside of the atomic pile?

One of the funniest scenes in the entire series.

#5862 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

We will remove the sticker from the top (Bat 66 logo) on all of them

Good move, imho....I thing the atomic energy would probably have melted it anyway....

#5863 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

» YouTube video

Toooo funny you say that! Mama Mod Couple bought me this to stand at the rail on ours Atomic Pile. She said we Had to have at Least one special element to stand out! Corgi Batmobile Batman figure. Ebay $5. I plan to heat him up from the back side (did I just say that??) and stand him upright!

Batman (resized).jpgBatman (resized).jpg

#5864 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

» YouTube video

Amazing clip Doc! That scene of Batman climbing with the Bat-Rope ....That’s a TRULLY TOUGH HERO!

#5865 6 years ago

I'm quite sure today is code release day

#5866 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

bitmoji-20171026080855 (resized).pngbitmoji-20171026080855 (resized).png

#5867 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Care to share whatever you're smoking with the rest of us?

#5868 6 years ago

An OCD question. How many times per week do you guys check the Stern website for the long awaited code update? 2-3-......30? Or do you just wait for the Batman 66 thread to light up? I do hope today is the day. I could use a breather to enjoy some (little) new Batman entertainment and challenges.

#5869 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

An OCD question. How many times per week do you guys check the Stern website for the long awaited code update? 2-3-......30? Or do you just wait for the Batman 66 thread to light up? I do hope today is the day. I could use a breather to enjoy some (little) new Batman entertainment and challenges.

I probably check it 30 times....a day. I work from home so I always have that window open and I'm constantly hitting refresh. Work for 30 minutes. Refresh. Go to the bathroom. Refresh. Make phone call. Refresh. Eat lunch. Refresh like 10 times. Etc.

#5870 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Almost never. I spend too much time on Pinside.

#5871 6 years ago

Almost never. I've given up hope...

#5872 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

the link will be posted here in 3 seconds so don't sweat it.

#5873 6 years ago

I am thinking something may happen today.

GOTG release info?

BM66 update?

Another update?

Or nothing....

#5874 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

An OCD question. How many times per week do you guys check the Stern website for the long awaited code update?

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

At the first part of the year, I checked every few weeks. These days I'm mostly watching for mod news from Yelobird and ramp news from mk6pin ... if code does drop the thread will blow up and vireland will put out an Amber alert.

#5875 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

At the first part of the year, I checked every few weeks. These days I'm mostly watching for mod news from Yelobird and ramp news from mk6pin ... if code does drop the thread will blow up and vireland will put out an Amber alert.

You have to have SOME level of insanity to still willingly be in this position.

#5876 6 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

To funny. Mama Mod Couple asked me that question laughing that we may have done more creatively with the Batman 66 theme in 1 month then Stern has put into it in over a year. lol Just a mindless question will I assemble and check the Stern site repeatedly! lol

#5877 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I am thinking something may happen today.
GOTG release info?
BM66 update?
Another update?
Or nothing....

I bet $10 on ... nothing

#5878 6 years ago

I've been trying to do more cardio training lately. That way when I go to the Stern site and see that new code is avail to download I wont go into cardiac arrest.

#5879 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I've been trying to do more cardio training lately. That way when I go to the Stern site and see that new code is avail to download I wont go into cardiac arrest.

lol. Do Squats cause thats what you'll find on the Stern site!

#5880 6 years ago

It's so tempting to offer help to Stern with their website and infrastructure. If they gave me root for ten minutes I'd speed that sucker up.

#5881 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

If they gave me root for ten minutes

I'm sure they are willing to give you the root for more than ten minutes.

#5882 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm sure they are willing to give you the root for more than ten minutes.

I just hope it isn't simple to get root.

Apparently my company is their landlord now as well. Maybe I'll get them another year of their lease for faster BM66 code updates.

#5883 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Apparently my company is their landlord now as well. Maybe I'll get them another year of their lease for faster BM66 code updates.

I'd give them a 30 day eviction notice if they don't get their shit together and drop some Batman code.

#5884 6 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

I just hope it isn't simple to get root.

Heck with that. We need to go to the Source of our solution. I want to know Lymans landlord!!! lol

#5885 6 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

I probably check it 30 times....a day. I work from home so I always have that window open and I'm constantly hitting refresh. Work for 30 minutes. Refresh. Go to the bathroom. Refresh. Make phone call. Refresh. Eat lunch. Refresh like 10 times. Etc.

You need check4change. Automates that.

#5886 6 years ago

Ain't looking good for code this week, so much for "2 weeks from now" at Expo

#5887 6 years ago

we have about 3 hours left for a code drop...........

#5888 6 years ago

Will it happen today?

#5889 6 years ago

I've had my hopes up ever since the week of expo but I'm prepared to be disappointed. again.

#5890 6 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I've had my hopes up ever since the week of expo but I'm prepared to be disappointed. again.

Be patient. What's another two weeks, anyway...

#5891 6 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

Just set this to the url and you'll get notified anytime the page is changed https://visualping.io

#5892 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Be patient. What's another two weeks, anyway...

My hope is the delay is to really have more than what was at expo, but I'm feeling we will be disappointed because in 5 months, we should expect more than a minor update

#5893 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

My hope is the delay is to really have more than what was at expo, but I'm feeling we will be disappointed because in 5 months, we should expect more than a minor update

Hopes and Dreams are Rarely the same result. See you all next Thursday. At least everyone will (if I keep up pace) have time to install their Atomic Pile before Code! Optimist! lol

#5894 6 years ago

Is there a chance they would release it on a Friday?

#5895 6 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

There is always a chance.

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#5896 6 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

I think the last SW update was on a Friday.

#5897 6 years ago

I think the last SW update was on a Friday.

Yeah I think your right but I ain't holding my breathe on our code being released tomorrow.

#5898 6 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Unlikely, but never say never.

#5899 6 years ago

I usually get a e-mail the day before they release the code! None today!

#5900 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I usually get a e-mail the day before they release the code! None today!

Who do you get the email from? I'm on the Commissioner Gordon email list, but I get those after the code is already posted.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
There are 18,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/118?hl=blueberryjohnson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.