IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 374.
#5201 6 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Well said. Until code shows up all I hear is bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Like most of the posts during the last weeks
Dropped in so many times because of tons of new posts indicated, but nothing happened.
Please don't be offended... just saying

#5202 6 years ago

It's a safe bet that JJP is going to make Stern look like JPop at Expo. And it's their own damn fault. Go Jack!!!

#5203 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

I will be the (possibly only) one with the Free Play Florida lanyard, have to represent!

Matt if you could ask what the hell is going on with Batman code that would be awesome and if anyone at Stern says "soon" or "stay tuned" throw your shoe at them

#5204 6 years ago
Quoted from frg:

Like most of the posts during the last weeks
Dropped in so many times because of tons of new posts indicated, but nothing happened.
Please don't be offended... just saying

None taken. Thanks for joining the useless BM66 post club.

#5205 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

It's a safe bet that JJP is going to make Stern look like JPop at Expo. And it's their own damn fault. Go Jack!!!

Maybe sterns got some nice new empty cabinets to show? ....

#5206 6 years ago

Is someone doing a live stream of Stern's seminar tonight? I would like to hear what they have to say if there are no codes released tonight. Hopefully someone there will speak up to Gary and tell him how disappointed we are for everything( code, ghosting and cabinet). I got a batman premium I think its one of the first ones off the line. I would like to get a Star wars but I said no more Stern pins until batman is at 1.0 code.

#5207 6 years ago
Quoted from FourFlippers:

No, I'm just saying they're in for a really bad showing at Expo unless they get these issues resolved ASAP (today?!), including our new B66 code.
Keep in mind, per the rumor mill, they don't have a new game to release but their competitor does, they'll have 1 new busted game (SWLE/SWP) and one game a YEAR OLD still running beta code. WOW!!!

I'm not into s/w so I don't know the terminology etiquette, but in my pea brain BM66 is Alpha code right now since so many features and inserts aren't functional. Per Wiki Beta code indicates feature complete but with bugs. BM66 isn't even close.

#5208 6 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Well said. Until code shows up all I hear is bla bla bla bla bla bla.

End of the Month. I hope someone tells Gary about this and he walks away from the meeting tonight with the passion for getting it fixed. The only way this happens is if he has a horrible EXPO and never wants to have another one as bad again.

Be vocal if your there. Let Stern know they have to change and we want them to do well, but if they stay the same course, business will not continue as usual.

#5209 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Matt if you could ask what the hell is going on with Batman code that would be awesome and if anyone at Stern says "soon" or "stay tuned" throw your shoe at them

Just finished the Stern tour, what an amazing operation! Gary gave a short speech and said many questions will be answered at tonight's talk so we will see.
In the "arcade" at the factory they had 2 BM66 premiums front and center for people to play so hopefully a good sign....
On the show throwing, I only brought one pair.....

#5210 6 years ago

The Batman66 premiuns at the stern tour had 0.70 code on them. Saw the boot up screen on one of them.

Asked a stern employee about a Batman66 code update and they werent sure but thought the next release was going to be 0.90.

#5211 6 years ago

That sure sounds like nothing is coming, employees would be sure or at least play dumb saying something clever.

#5212 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The Batman66 premiuns at the stern tour had 0.70 code on them. Saw the boot up screen on one of them.
Asked a stern employee about a Batman66 code update and they werent sure but thought the next release was going to be 0.90.

Since the publicly available code (released in May) is 0.75 I guess they don't even update their own machines.

#5213 6 years ago

Anybody look into this do it yourself kit yet?

d201035 (resized).jpgd201035 (resized).jpg

#5214 6 years ago

or they downgraded them for the tour. They usually run newer test code on those machines in the arcade area.

Quoted from twenty84:

Since the publicly available code (released in May) is 0.75 I guess they don't even update their own machines.

#5215 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Anybody look into this do it yourself kit yet?

Don't have that one but I Did print some Blue decoder rings with anticipation for the New Code drop! lol I have too much time on my hands. lolol

IMG_9433 (resized).jpgIMG_9433 (resized).jpg

#5216 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Don't have that one but I Did print some Blue decoder rings with anticipation for the New Code drop! lol I have too much time on my hands. lolol

Lol!

#5217 6 years ago

On a lighter note..... A sincere Thank You to all for your interest and business with our Batman Mods. ALL items including all KG Bird kits have shipped and will arrive soon for your complete code update! Thanks to all.

The Mod Couple

IMG_9430 (resized).jpgIMG_9430 (resized).jpg

#5218 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

or they downgraded them for the tour. They usually run newer test code on those machines in the arcade area.

Yeah, i don't believe they would have 0.7.0 games out there unless something big is coming later. I'm feeling positive. Its all tying into the speech later on today in my mind. Imagine if their focus this show is code and they release 5 or so different game updates all at the same time.

#5219 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

On the show throwing, I only brought one pair.....

Throw both shoes then, walking around in one shoe would just be silly

#5220 6 years ago

What time is Sterns big talk? Will anyone be streaming it or reporting on it?

#5221 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

What time is Sterns big talk? Will anyone be streaming it or reporting on it?

I think it's 6pm Chicago time, so that's 12am here in uk I think as we are still on bst

#5222 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

On a lighter note..... A sincere Thank You to all for your interest and business with our Batman Mods. ALL items including all KG Bird kits have shipped and will arrive soon for your complete code update! Thanks to all.
The Mod Couple

I almost feel like I HAVE to buy one of these given my name...

#5223 6 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

I think it's 6pm Chicago time, so that's 12am here in uk I think as we are still on bst

What is that, bullshit time? jk

#5224 6 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Yeah, i don't believe they would have 0.7.0 games out there unless something big is coming later. I'm feeling positive. Its all tying into the speech later on today in my mind. Imagine if their focus this show is code and they release 5 or so different game updates all at the same time.

Will never happen. More likely they will say they have games they will update and after the next game they will have more complete code.

#5225 6 years ago

Both Mike and April at Automated have assured me they have e-mailed “ their contacts” at Stern to get to the bottom of it. Mike not happy at all. April said even though they were the largest US distributor of Stern and JJP, they had limited power. WTF if the true story!!!...As stated above, until I see it, I don’t believe it.

Wish I could have gone to Chicago this year....guess I’ll read about it later....

#5226 6 years ago

Expo Vendor Floor has 3 BM66 games.

#5227 6 years ago

From Facebook

Come check out this year's Stern booth at Chicago Pinball Expo! For those in attendance we've got a sneak preview of what's to come in our next Batman code update. Keep on flipping! Expo

#5228 6 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

From Facebook
Come check out this year's Stern booth at Chicago Pinball Expo! For those in attendance we've got a sneak preview of what's to come in our next Batman code update. Keep on flipping! Expo

A sneak preview!? Stern better be f**king joking this code has taken far too long and it's still only a preview!? Is spike2 coded using a chisel and slate!?

#5229 6 years ago

So in other words...another year?

#5230 6 years ago

WHAT!!!

#5231 6 years ago

Im in the seminar room where Stern talk is next at 6pm. There is a Star Wars prem and LE in the back of the room. No Batman66 here.

Vendor room doesnt open until 6 so I cant check out the Batman66 games there yet.

#5232 6 years ago

From outside the vendor area there is a giant batman figure there (Christian Bale Dark Knight version not 66 version) on display. So I assume they are trying to highlight Batman somewhat in the vendor room.

20171012_172755 (resized).jpg20171012_172755 (resized).jpg

#5233 6 years ago

After Stern's Facebook posts I am not expecting a code update released to us by the end of expo.

#5234 6 years ago

BM66 code has been complete for a while now

#5235 6 years ago

Changed my post. I will take the high road. Let's hope the release comes soon.

#5236 6 years ago

I heard the vendor room machines have teaser code of whats to come. No new code drop during Expo. Should hear more offical details at Stern talk at 6.

#5237 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Says who?

#5238 6 years ago

If anyone has has questions to ask during Q and A post them here.

#5239 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I believe this!!!!! If they are showing at expo, then we should have it....

#5240 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I heard the vendor room machines have teaser code of whats to come. No new code drop during Expo. Should hear more offical details at Stern talk at 6.

Makes sense, Dead Flip indicated that there would be an announcement.

#5241 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

An actual date on code release, and how close is it to the “ final” version. Please ask approx. 50 times....

#5242 6 years ago

Every two weeks.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#5243 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Can you please ask them what their position is on global warming..... and if you have time, Where be the code! Lol

#5244 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

When's the BM66 code being released? Solid date no more bullshit, how far off complete is code currently.

Are Stern happy that their most loyal customers feel completely fucked over by them?

Obviously feel free to tone down the colourful language but that is how I would say it

#5245 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The Batman 66 "KG Bird Crane Umbrella" mod is Complete and ready to ship!! We made several fine adjustments to make the appearance, strength, and translucency even better than the original prototype. The 3D penguin figure is now more pronounced with additional hand painted detail!! The translucent lens was also strengthened to give it a more rigidity and a smoother finish. Looks Amazing and the install is Extremely simple without tools. 1 minute install. Looks great illuminated or off and matches the theme and coloring of the feathered fiends crane perfectly. Have a look at the pictures, I hope others like the upgrade as much as we enjoyed creating it. PM for purchase. Available for $24.75 plus $4.25 first class shipping. Thanks for viewing another Mod Couple Bat-Exclusive!!!
The Mod Couple

It is all about that little P on the umbrella . Nice job!!

#5246 6 years ago

I asked on Stern's Facebook page when the new code would be released to owners. No response yet, but the question hasn't been deleted either.

#5247 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Can you please ask them what their position is on global warming..... and if you have time, Where be the code! Lol

At this rate we will see a second ice age before Stern release code for BM66.

#5248 6 years ago

Stern just replied "very soon"

#5249 6 years ago
Quoted from PinFun:

Stern just replied "very soon"

At this point that doesn't mean anything and if that's the new PR guys response it's no better than "stay tuned".

#5250 6 years ago

Gomez said drop would be "in a few days" version will be 0.8 something.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.99
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/105 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.