IMG_7481 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7492 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7486 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7485 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

51 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 374.
#5001 6 years ago

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#5002 6 years ago

Dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh.........

Just drop the darn code so we can say BATMAN!!!!!

#5003 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hoping for you and us but unless I missed that post/writing from Stern the only ones saying it Will be v1.0 and dropping next week is this forum. lol So many hopes and speculations over the past many months has proven disheartening. I do Believe this Will be a great finished product but not until the OEM actually makes these statements and claims. Managing Expectations so to speak.

If each gomez drop was moving the code forward .02 version, there's been enough weeks since the last drop for 10 gomez drops, which would be .20 difference. We're at 0.75 now. 0.75 + 0.20 = 0.95 so expecting 1.00 next isn't too far to reach. I can make a graph if you want to see it visually...

#5004 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Damn. I saw 13 new posts and thought the code dropped.

nope discussing stat wars code update
.92 since bm 66 hasnt dropped.

#5005 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I can make a graph if you want to see it visually...

Yes (resized).jpgYes (resized).jpg

#5006 6 years ago

stern-logos_3572 (resized).jpgstern-logos_3572 (resized).jpg

#5007 6 years ago

The last weekend of disappointment has arrived!

This time next week we will be playing some updated code on our beloved Batman

I'm pulling out the 20 yr aged 100% agave for this event!

#5008 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ya got enough beer, ice?

#5009 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ya got enough beer, ice?

Always my man!

Getting caught up on Mr Mercedes tonight

#5010 6 years ago

Good. Season finally is next Wednesday. Would that make it too late for Mr. Mercedes pinball machine?

#5011 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

BAMM!!!!!

#5012 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I finally had enough of repetitive Joker and Penguin and captured the villains until I couldn't stomach it anymore, so I pulled out a sheet to cover my boring-ass, over priced friggin BM66 game, only the first time I've done that since X-Men. Also, a few weeks ago I pulled out my checkbook and sent my 2017 NIB money to PPS. So, Stern can continue to take their damn time, I don't care. The last time I got rammed this hard in the buttocks, I was a JPoP RAZA buyer. Stern is dead to me.

#5013 6 years ago

Neither of those is helping Stern much lately.

#5014 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I finally had enough of repetitive Joker and Penguin and captured the villains until I couldn't stomach it anymore, so I pulled out a sheet to cover my boring-ass, over priced friggin BM66 game, only the first time I've done that since X-Men. Also, a few weeks ago I pulled out my checkbook and sent my 2017 NIB money to PPS. So, Stern can continue to take their damn time, I don't care. The last time I got rammed this hard in the buttocks, I was a JPoP RAZA buyer. Stern is dead to me.

U should be sending that post to Gómez, Stern, and whoever the investor guy is.

#5015 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

U should be sending that post to Gómez, Stern, and whoever the investor guy is.

They won’t care.

#5016 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Neither of those is helping Stern much lately.

It was more of a tongue in cheek joke/batman reference, as I was watching Batman Begins it's a play on the words that Bruce/Batman says to Rachael.

#5017 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Why so harsh about X-Men
awesome game!

#5018 6 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Why so harsh about X-Men
awesome game!

It was horrible for over a year. Probably the worst coded game on release next to BM66.

#5019 6 years ago

And then Waison turned it around and made it super fun game. If you haven't played it since the last update, you haven't played xmen.

Quoted from hank527:

It was horrible for over a year. Probably the worst coded game on release next to BM66.

#5020 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

And then Waison turned it around and made it super fun game. If you haven't played it since the last update, you haven't played xmen.

Pretty much have to do the Wolverine Newton ball mod to really make it great, though.

#5021 6 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Why so harsh about X-Men
awesome game!

Crap, now you've got me started. I pre-ordered an XMLE NIB and found it to be a beautiful game and it was easily the best looking in my lineup. I especially loved the theme. But....code sucked for a long time, they had a power board problem, they butchered my Wolvy toy mounting it and I never could get it adjusted well, my moving ramp would dump balls down the middle, the spinning disk didn't seem to provide any effect on the ball, and I got so tired of repetitive Project X mode. I'm sure I have more grievances, but it's been a long time now. For whatever reason, I never really had fun playing the game. By the time the code was palatable, I was sick of the game and got financially annihilated selling it. I'm sure many like it, but I have to pop a Tums just to walk by one anymore.

BM66 has also become a big letdown, especially the past few months. I found a handful of loose hardware in my NIB game, so I'm still annoyed about having to finish putting my overpriced game together to begin with, and then there's the code. While once positive, I've become jaded playing the same four modes over and over again. BM66 is parked next to my new MMR and there is just an astonishing difference in fun and things to do that it's not even fair to compare the two. MMR has more castles to bust than BM66 has in modes, not to mention Trolls, Damsels, Jousting, Peasants, Catapults, etc. There's more callout variety in MMR's Damsels than there is in the entire BM66 game right now. I can play the entire available BM66 buffet one out of three games and it's become sooooo boring. I'm now wondering if even Lyman can make it interesting. It's certainly going to take more than an option to extend the four basic modes longer for more points, which is our big recent hint. Really, after playing the same four modes over and over and over again for all of 2017, do we really need an option to play them even more? Listening to the Joker music any longer might cause insanity. If that's the best waiting in the wings and it doesn't tie to minor villains somehow, then I'm really worried.

#5022 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pretty much have to do the Wolverine Newton ball mod to really make it great, though.

I prefer the way it was made. Not a fan of the mod at all.

#5023 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Has Waison coded anything since X-Men?

#5024 6 years ago

We should establish clearly and for the last time what we expect in the imminent next drop. Like an easy check list to be sure that nobody will cry again if everything (or 95%) is in the drop.
I dream of a real BM66 Club without the whining.
Maybe in 5-6 points?
Thsnks

#5025 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

We should establish clearly and for the last time what we expect in the imminent next drop.

New major villain cliffhangers is what I read they have in store.

They didn't promise anything else as far as I know.

#5026 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

I prefer the way it was made. Not a fan of the mod at all.

What don't you like a bout the Newton ball mod? Plays WAY better with it. You're literally the first person I've heard from that likes the saggy, break-prone Wolverine bump switch setup.

We should establish clearly and for the last time what we expect in the imminent next drop. Like an easy check list to be sure that nobody will cry again if everything (or 95%) is in the drop.
Maybe in 5-6 points?
Thsnks

We expect more than they are likely to deliver, but less than they should have delivered at launch. The End.

#5027 6 years ago

Sadly, you probably are dreaming. This drop should be substantial, however, and am sure will make the game much more fun than it already is. The only Club threads I read without substantial whining are for proven titles that have survived the test of time. BM66 will get there, but even if the drop is outstanding, it still won’t satisfy some...is what it is.

#5028 6 years ago

One definition of whining is "to complain in a feeble or petulant way" so far that's not been the case in this thread, there has certainly been a lot of complaints, but I would say they are all justified and no one has been childishly sulky or bad-tempered.

Yeah everyone is pissed at this point some more than others, but to say this club so far has been whiny is incorrect, this club has some of the most passionate and creative people dedicated to this title in here, look no further than MK6PIN working on the new ramp, docquest improved topper beacon & bat signal, Yelobird SLE upgrades.

IMO there is more passion in here than any other club, people here truely love this game in away you don't see in other club threads other than maybe TRON, but patience is running thin and rightly so, Stern have not communicated to the buyers/group and left us all in the dark for a year now, on their most expensive game to date, whiny is the last word I would use for this club. Stupid!? Yeah plenty of that for us buying at the insane price but there's just way to much love in here

#5029 6 years ago

You're right J85M. Really. This club is full of real passionate pinsiders. Lots of inventive mods and ideas. I wish we will be all happy. That's what I was saying

#5030 6 years ago

You're right J85M. Really. This club is full of real passionate pinsiders. Lots of inventive mods and ideas. I wish we will be all happy. That's what I was saying

100% agree with that sentiment and if what has been said to a few of us is true, then we can look forward to v1.00 or higher this coming week leading into Expo, I would certainly like to believe Lyman working hard and dropping a v1.00 or higher (based on how much he has added at times with 0.05 updates that would will all be pleasantly surprised at least I hope we all are after this wait.

#5031 6 years ago

I feel this will be a huge update. Put the current owners aside. Stern isn't showing a new game at expo, they are showcasing batman 66 again. If they hope to steal any thunder from JJP4, this update better be a home run.

#5032 6 years ago

Like an easy check list to be sure that nobody will cry again if everything (or 95%) is in the drop.
Maybe in 5-6 points?

Sure, I'll make a short list of 6 points below and even add an extra one, since I seem to be the one whining the most right now:

1 - Just above the flippers, there are three season inserts, 1 through 3. Make them do something.
2 - Just above the season inserts are a half dozen minor villains. Feature them in the game doing something.
3 - A substantial portion of the left playfield is taken up by 6 gadget standups. Make them do something more than they do now, because its a real buzz kill to complete a long row of 6 targets just to get one shot removed from a villain. Surely that isn't the entirety of their envisioned implementation. If so, I'll be disappointed. I was hoping for something innovative like maybe a hurry up mode to hit them and build a bat utility belt at the start of each game, or something imaginative from Lyman, especially given the amount of playfield real estate that they take up.
4 - Batgirl is on the plastic behind the 6 gadget targets, on both sides of my LE back box, and on the translight. Make her do something in game play.
5 - There are 3 TV inserts on the right side of the game under standup targets. I don't know what they do, if anything. So, maybe make them do enough to get noticed in game play.
6 - Use that expensive small TV on the playfield for the supposed villain taunts that Gomez told us about at Expo.
7 - Finally, I haven't noticed substantial call outs, what about all those custom prepared by Adam and Burt?

If we're about to get version 1.0, I'd expect to have most of these implemented even if not smoothly polished yet. I'd be happy in any case with at least three of them implemented in this coming update if it's less than 1.0. Three or four nicely implemented would cure my whining well into 2018, five or six nicely implemented would probably make me stop whining entirely. Offering an option to extend the four major villain modes for additional points is nice, but it didn't make my list and I sure hope it's not the major feature of this coming update from one of the greatest pinball coders of our time, one year after game release.

#5033 6 years ago

All I wanted was Shame to do something besides scratch his ass.

#5034 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

3 - A substantial portion of the left playfield is taken up by 6 gadget standups. Make them do something more than they do now, because its a real buzz kill to complete a long row of 6 targets just to get one shot removed from a villain. Surely that isn't the entirety of their envisioned implementation. If so, I'll be disappointed. I was hoping for something innovative like maybe a hurry up mode to hit them and build a bat utility belt at the start of each game, or something imaginative from Lyman, especially given the amount of playfield real estate that they take up.

The only thing I have seen a gadget do is let me steal a lock in the bat cave from launching a new ball into play from the shooter lane.

Quoted from taz:

6 - Use that expensive small TV on the playfield for the supposed villain taunts that Gomez told us about at Expo.
7 - Finally, I haven't noticed substantial call outs, what about all those custom prepared by Adam and Burt?

Probably the top 2 things I want from next weeks update!

#5035 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The only thing I have seen a gadget do is let me steal a lock in the bat cave from launching a new ball into play from the shooter lane.

That could be all they do. I figured that surely they must do something by this point, but honestly I've never tracked if they actually helped capture a villain. Making that 7 item list highlighted to me just how much of the game remains unfinished. What's already implemented is good, but there's a whole lot that isn't implemented yet.

#5036 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What don't you like a bout the Newton ball mod? Plays WAY better with it. You're literally the first person I've heard from that likes the saggy, break-prone Wolverine bump switch setup.

I like the Wolverine toy that comes with the game and have not seen a replacement toy that I like better and the mod looks so sloppy on most I have seen. Also can’t se why anyone bothered to do it. It makes an easy shot harder but another hard shot easier. I never had a problem with the beast shot anyway, sure it a tight shot but nowhere near impossible. Never had the problem some had with their original Wolverine either. I have played a game with the mod on and I just prefer the way it came.

#5037 6 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

I like the Wolverine toy that comes with the game and have not seen a replacement toy that I like better and the mod looks so sloppy on most I have seen. Also can’t se why anyone bothered to do it. It makes an easy shot harder but another hard shot easier. I never had a problem with the beast shot anyway, sure it a tight shot but nowhere near impossible. Never had the problem some had with their original Wolverine either. I have played a game with the mod on and I just prefer the way it came.

You can use the newton ball mod with the existing Wolverine figure. I don't like the tiny wolverines some have, either.

#5038 6 years ago

The Mod Couple is Pleased to say we have completed the Batman Super LE illuminated light kits On time and are available to ship starting Monday! Limited run this first batch but we wanted to stay on our commitment and promise. Info as well pricing and additional photos are available via our Batman Super LE Clone thread below. Something to keep you guys/gals busy while we wait for the big code drop next week!! Thanks all for the interest! PM after reviewing other post for interest. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-super-le-clone-mods-and-how-to-map-to-sle/page/2#post-4004846

The Mod Couple

IMG_9388 (resized).jpgIMG_9388 (resized).jpg

IMG_9391 (resized).jpgIMG_9391 (resized).jpg

IMG_9376 (resized).jpgIMG_9376 (resized).jpg

#5039 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The Mod Couple is Pleased to say we have completed the Batman Super LE illuminated light kits On time and are available to ship starting Monday! Limited run this first batch but we wanted to stay on our commitment and promise. Info as well pricing and additional photos are available via our Batman Super LE Clone thread below. Something to keep you guys/gals busy while we wait for the big code drop next week!! Thanks all for the interest! PM after reviewing other post for interest. Thanks
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-super-le-clone-mods-and-how-to-map-to-sle/page/2#post-4004846
The Mod Couple

IMG_5880.GIFIMG_5880.GIF

#5040 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Crap, now you've got me started. I pre-ordered an XMLE NIB and found it to be a beautiful game and it was easily the best looking in my lineup. I especially loved the theme. But....code sucked for a long time, they had a power board problem, they butchered my Wolvy toy mounting it and I never could get it adjusted well, my moving ramp would dump balls down the middle, the spinning disk didn't seem to provide any effect on the ball, and I got so tired of repetitive Project X mode. I'm sure I have more grievances, but it's been a long time now. For whatever reason, I never really had fun playing the game. By the time the code was palatable, I was sick of the game and got financially annihilated selling it. I'm sure many like it, but I have to pop a Tums just to walk by one anymore.
BM66 has also become a big letdown, especially the past few months. I found a handful of loose hardware in my NIB game, so I'm still annoyed about having to finish putting my overpriced game together to begin with, and then there's the code. While once positive, I've become jaded playing the same four modes over and over again. BM66 is parked next to my new MMR and there is just an astonishing difference in fun and things to do that it's not even fair to compare the two. MMR has more castles to bust than BM66 has in modes, not to mention Trolls, Damsels, Jousting, Peasants, Catapults, etc. There's more callout variety in MMR's Damsels than there is in the entire BM66 game right now. I can play the entire available BM66 buffet one out of three games and it's become sooooo boring. I'm now wondering if even Lyman can make it interesting. It's certainly going to take more than an option to extend the four basic modes longer for more points, which is our big recent hint. Really, after playing the same four modes over and over and over again for all of 2017, do we really need an option to play them even more? Listening to the Joker music any longer might cause insanity. If that's the best waiting in the wings and it doesn't tie to minor villains somehow, then I'm really worried.

I agree the last few months have not been enjoyable with this game in its current state. It shows the window most people will give a game to get decent updates. To me the current code feels like a demo (like the things you used to get free on computer magazine tapes when new games came out....)

#5041 6 years ago

Because we just couldn't wait for the code we decided to throw out one more new MOD for Batman 66. As simple as it looks is just fits the look and theme Perfectly! The KG Bird crane mod! A Penguin purple translucent umbrella complete with hand painted details and 3D penguin emblem! 1 minute install with no parts to remove from your game. Looks great and color matched to both playfield and KG Crane. These will be available this coming weekend (sorry need to get some Expo in!) shipping Monday. Appropriatly scaled to protect his fiendish feathered head. PM for interest. Price at this point has not been calculated as Ms Mod Couple hasn't calculated the hand painting time.... Thanks for looking, hope we provided a new theme spin.
The Mod Couple

IMG_9416 (resized).jpgIMG_9416 (resized).jpg

IMG_9415 (resized).jpgIMG_9415 (resized).jpg

IMG_9411 (resized).jpgIMG_9411 (resized).jpg

#5042 6 years ago

I heard about 'Holy Reverse Polarity' where it reverses the flippers. That would be cool, tho Houdini had this feature

#5043 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Because we just couldn't wait for the code we decided to throw out one more new MOD for Batman 66. As simple as it looks is just fits the look and theme Perfectly! The KG Bird crane mod! A Penguin purple translucent umbrella complete with hand painted details and 3D penguin emblem! 1 minute install with no parts to remove from your game. Looks great and color matched to both playfield and KG Crane. These will be available this coming weekend (sorry need to get some Expo in!) shipping Monday. Appropriatly scaled to protect his fiendish feathered head. PM for interest. Price at this point has not been calculated as Ms Mod Couple hasn't calculated the hand painting time.... Thanks for looking, hope we provided a new theme spin.
The Mod Couple

Amazing Yelobird! Two thumbs up!

#5044 6 years ago
Quoted from Pfunk237:

I heard about 'Holy Reverse Polarity' where it reverses the flippers. That would be cool, tho Houdini had this feature

That would be cool. I think Houdini has reverse flippers as well as upside down flippers. Upside down flippers are stuck in up position then when you hit the flipper button they go back to down position. Very challenging to get your shots right with that mode.

Robin did say "holy reverse polarity" in one of the episodes so they might have that soundbite in the code already.

When I was planning a Batman66 retheme I was going to have a reverse flipper mode that the joker did as a trick to you. I was thinking about adding a joker "shocking" feature. you could have Joker zap you via a mild electric shock via the lock down bar (similar to those fake joke lighters or pens that shock you). A milder method would be the flipper buttons themselves would vibrate to simulate a shock. I think there was a game from the 80's or 90's that did that but I can't remember the name. I think they called them rumble buttons?

I also thought about a frozen flipper mode caused my Mr Freeze. You have to "thaw out" by hitting the action button a bunch of times and then hit required shot before you get frozen again. Or you just call it "cat-a-tonic" mode and its works the same except instead of being frozen you are paralyzed from catwomans cat-a-tonic poison.

Can't wait to see what Lyman has in store for us.

#5045 6 years ago

Lets all join hands and count down together in hope and confidence that Thursday is The day for the Bat-gasm awesome software code spectacular!! 3 DAYS to Show!

#5046 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lets all join hands and count down together in hope and confidence that Thursday is The day for the Bat-gasm awesome software code spectacular!! 3 DAYS to Show!

I was hoping for earlier than that. Wednesday at the latest!

#5047 6 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

I was hoping for earlier than that. Wednesday at the latest!

They must be pretty confident in the stability of the code to be cutting it this close to expo.

#5048 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That would be cool. I think Houdini has reverse flippers as well as upside down flippers. Upside down flippers are stuck in up position then when you hit the flipper button they go back to down position. Very challenging to get your shots right with that mode.
Robin did say "holy reverse polarity" in one of the episodes so they might have that soundbite in the code already.
When I was planning a Batman66 retheme I was going to have a reverse flipper mode that the joker did as a trick to you. I was thinking about adding a joker "shocking" feature. you could have Joker zap you via a mild electric shock via the lock down bar (similar to those fake joke lighters or pens that shock you). A milder method would be the flipper buttons themselves would vibrate to simulate a shock. I think there was a game from the 80's or 90's that did that but I can't remember the name. I think they called them rumble buttons?
I also thought about a frozen flipper mode caused my Mr Freeze. You have to "thaw out" by hitting the action button a bunch of times and then hit required shot before you get frozen again. Or you just call it "cat-a-tonic" mode and its works the same except instead of being frozen you are paralyzed from catwomans cat-a-tonic poison.
Can't wait to see what Lyman has in store for us.

'Party Mode' type flipper changes have been in games for ages. Eric did it in CCC years ago, JJP have it in Wizard of Oz, Stern have it in GB on Mass Hysteria, I myself did it in my Indy rewrite. Its nothing that exciting anymore.

#5049 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

They must be pretty confident in the stability of the code to be cutting it this close to expo.

Well its going to be interesting to see what code is on the batman games on the stern stand isn't it! That point is 6pm Thursday as far as i can work out.

#5050 6 years ago

Illuminated Speaker kits packed and shipped today as promised. (Not a fun Sunday) First production run sold out in a few hours though our second run is set to complete Wednesday so there is minimal delay to buyers. Thanks to everyone for your interest and purchases. We love what we do and appreciate your business! Thanks

The Mod Couple

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,683 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 374.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread/page/101?hl=pfunk237 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.