3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Topper (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - wanted

Batman 66 LE Topper

Added: 2020-05-12 21:20:47 UTC • Ended: June 16th, 2020

Price

Wanted

Wanted - Batman 66 LE Topper.

Willing to pay $3250 just for the topper

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinhead1982's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinhead1982's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Sidcup, England, GB

#3 3 years ago

Bump-

Now willing to pay $3000!

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Bump-
Now willing to pay $3000!

OMG - at $3K someone should make you one because I am sure in actual parts it is maybe $500 in parts

#5 3 years ago

I have a replica being made.

It is more the node boards etc. I’m a sucker for wanting the original stuff.

#6 3 years ago

I would like just the topper - yes the node board and lights interacting would be cool but I just like the topper.

But, I can’t see paying what you are willing to pay for it. I think maybe $500 for a topper on any machine is a lot.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I would like just the topper - yes the node board and lights interacting would be cool but I just like the topper.
But, I can’t see paying what you are willing to pay for it. I think maybe $500 for a topper on any machine is a lot.

Have you seen the replica on the BM66 thread?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Have you seen the replica on the BM66 thread?

No - but I will look for it now.

#9 3 years ago

I would like Batman 66, Walking Dead and Kiss toppers as well so i emailed Stern yesterday and asked if they were going to re run anymore past toppers. As of yet, i have not heard anything back from them but i would like to have the chance to order these toppers if they did a re run as i bought these machines well after they had finished making these toppers, had sold out. If they can make vault machines i can't see not why they can't make extra toppers available as I'm sure they have all schematics and tooling available to make these damn things that a lot of people missed out on.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from aussiegeorge:

I would like Batman 66, Walking Dead and Kiss toppers as well so i emailed Stern yesterday and asked if they were going to re run anymore past toppers.

I'd add Ghostbusters to that list as well. I would buy a Batman 66 and TWD topper as I have those 2 machines, but I'd even buy a KISS and Ghostbusters topper and I don't even have those machines, they're just on my wish list, but I'm going to get them some day for sure, and I'd like to have their toppers. Stern is kinda odd. For a company that doesn't seem to like to leave any money on the table, they seem willing to leave money on the table when it comes to topper production.

#11 3 years ago

There is a pinsider offering BM66 topper
Villain - $799

#12 3 years ago

You guys better hurry only 1 left!

Topper (resized).jpgTopper (resized).jpg
#13 3 years ago

I love the idea of the compromise for the LE Topper.

The 2 domes to support the picture of Batman & Robin, instead of the LE having support on the back. LE plastic is flat right!? It looks domed Because of the plastic shading..
The replica looks better in my opinion! This is a really good attempt at copying the original.

Still looking for original topper and boards to run it..

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

You guys better hurry only 1 left!
[quoted image]

where is this replica located and how much are they?

#15 3 years ago

$400
RINER VA

#16 3 years ago

Bump - Still looking for Original Stern Topper and Node boards

#17 3 years ago

Bump offer increased upto $3.5K For topper and boards!

#18 3 years ago

You want something that was only offered to LE buyers!! Thats like wanting a R&M time portal topper,and you only have a standard edition! If you wanted a LE topper,you should have bought a LE!!! I wanted a ST,LE and they were sold out by the time I looked at them ! Like me,TOO BAD!! You missed it!!

#19 3 years ago

Yeah I missed it, I’ve got a Catwoman Edition, but I like the LE Topper.. thats why I’m ponying you the $3.5K!!

It is getting to the point - I may buy an LE and take the topper off..

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

You want something that was only offered to LE buyers!! Thats like wanting a R&M time portal topper,and you only have a standard edition! If you wanted a LE topper,you should have bought a LE!!! I wanted a ST,LE and they were sold out by the time I looked at them ! Like me,TOO BAD!! You missed it!!

All R&M games got a topper, and FYI that topper while free isn’t worth $100 lol. Free is nice though.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Yeah I missed it, I’ve got a Catwoman Edition, but I like the LE Topper.. thats why I’m ponying you the $3.5K!!
It is getting to the point - I may buy an LE and take the topper off..

Edit..
got the backbox boards - so just need the topper - $2750 for your BM66 topper!!

Get some $$$ for Turtles!

1 week later
#23 3 years ago

Still looking!

#24 3 years ago

Would be tempted to offer up my GB Ecto topper in part X...

#25 3 years ago

£ is back up against $ - 3.2K for Batmobile topper!

#26 3 years ago

Thanks for all the replies/ inquiries..

Had a lot of pinsiders contact me “thinking” about my offer.

One Pinsider has kindly decided to let me have his.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-le-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.