hqdefault (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_2992 (resized).JPG
BM66 Collector Card (resized).jpg
BM66 Episode 41 (resized).jpg
IMG_3080 (resized).JPG
IMG_3079 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from lpierrick:

Many Thanks Rolls Royce
- Speaker light Kit => Pinball center (Germany)
- Batman Classic TV Series Bendable Figures on Ebay (26 €)
- Hot Wheels-4 Batman TV Series-Batmobile,Boat W/Trailer,Batcycle,Batcopter on Ebay (39 €)
- Other mods by "Mezel Mods"
It's a pleasure to discuss with my pinball twin
Regards

Those are my Speaker Light Kits and Batman the Dark Knight acrylics that Pinball Center resells. I know the light kits will fit on SPIKE 2 games (with some modifications), but I have no idea how you got the Batman TDK acrylic designs to fit? The mounting holes on the game are in a diamond pattern and not squared up like the bat acrylic is framed. How did you get the acrylic design in there? Did you just lay it down, put the light frames on top of it and mount it in without using the mounting holes of the acrylic design frame?

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I didn't see batman66 on your list of supported games on your website. Would you just order a newer stern ( for example ghostbusters) and it would fit a batman66?

They aren't listed on my website as they aren't optimized for SPIKE2 games. If someone wants to buy a kit to make it fit themselves...you would get a Type 10 light kit for SPIKE games on my website (WWE, KISS, GOT, GB).

At the very least, you would have to ream out a couple of the mounting holes on the light frames to get it to fit. At the most, you might have to also cut / grind off 2 of the frame corners on each light frame...through I don't think that would be necessary if the plates were mounted with the round hole of the plate being toward the back (with the speaker mounted against the round hole in the light frame). Otherwise, all of the mounting hardware, power connection and electronics that you need for this to work in a SPIKE2 game are in the type 10 light kits that are listed on my website.

I don't want to list a DIY product on my website that needs to be modified to fit. I want to list it when it is ready to go and fits without any added work needed. I also don't want to list a quick and dirty light kit and then possibly list another one that may look better in a couple of months. I want to make sure I do things right and have everything ready before listing them.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

UPDATE: After seeing the pictures of lpierrick's install....he did it without any modifications to my light frames. He simply used some double stick tape (out of sight) to hold the acrylic design and light frame in place (in their normal, squared up orientation) and then secured the factory speaker on top of them using the two factory mounting points at the top and bottom (in the diamond position that the factory mounting points have). So he didn't use the mounting holes in the light frames or acrylic designs at all. They are just held in there by the speaker, having them sandwiched between the speaker and the speaker panel.

As I said earlier, my suggestion to someone who wanted to put one of my light kits in and not wait for a SPIKE 2 light kit would have been to ream out the mounting holes on two of the opposite corners and they would then mount fine in the factory diamond orientation...but placing the unmodified speaker frame, sandwiched between the speaker and the speaker panel also seems to work.

All of that being said....a SPIKE 2 speaker light kit should be on the way from SpeakerLightKits.com soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-le-episode-and-gadget-list?tu=dugfreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.