Topic poll

“Do you have an episode or gadget LE?”

• Episode 21 votes
    55%
  • Gadget 17 votes
    45%

(38 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 77 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7823 (resized).JPG
IMG_7825 (resized).JPG
IMG_8309 (resized).jpg
IMG_8308 (resized).jpg
batman216 (resized).jpg
hqdefault (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_2992 (resized).JPG
BM66 Collector Card (resized).jpg
BM66 Episode 41 (resized).jpg
IMG_3080 (resized).JPG
IMG_3079 (resized).JPG
IMG_4336 (resized).JPG
IMG_4338 (resized).JPG
batcard (resized).jpg

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

I have BM66 LE => BAT GADGET #100 - BAT ANTIDOTE POWDER
Card => INHOSPITABLE HATTER

20170219_144330 (resized).jpg

20170219_144703 (resized).jpg

20170305_203734[1] (resized).jpg

20170305_203437[1] (resized).jpg

#52 2 years ago

Wow, very nice all the figures that you have there lpierrick, the speakers amazing! Where did you found all the toys and speakers please?...

Btw, my Pinball is the twin of yours, I have the #100 in Episode.
Regards

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Wow, very nice all the figures that you have there lpierrick, the speakers amazing! Where did you found all the toys and speakers please?...
Btw, my Pinball is the twin of yours, I have the #100 in Episode.
Regards

Many Thanks Rolls Royce

- Speaker light Kit => Pinball center (Germany)
- Batman Classic TV Series Bendable Figures on Ebay (26 €)
- Hot Wheels-4 Batman TV Series-Batmobile,Boat W/Trailer,Batcycle,Batcopter on Ebay (39 €)
- Other mods by "Mezel Mods"

It's a pleasure to discuss with my pinball twin
Regards

#54 2 years ago

Same here brother! Thank you for the Info lpierrick, definitely I will go for same upgrades!

Thank you.
Regards

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from lpierrick:

Many Thanks Rolls Royce
- Speaker light Kit => Pinball center (Germany)
- Batman Classic TV Series Bendable Figures on Ebay (26 €)
- Hot Wheels-4 Batman TV Series-Batmobile,Boat W/Trailer,Batcycle,Batcopter on Ebay (39 €)
- Other mods by "Mezel Mods"
It's a pleasure to discuss with my pinball twin
Regards

Those are my Speaker Light Kits and Batman the Dark Knight acrylics that Pinball Center resells. I know the light kits will fit on SPIKE 2 games (with some modifications), but I have no idea how you got the Batman TDK acrylic designs to fit? The mounting holes on the game are in a diamond pattern and not squared up like the bat acrylic is framed. How did you get the acrylic design in there? Did you just lay it down, put the light frames on top of it and mount it in without using the mounting holes of the acrylic design frame?

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Those are my Speaker Light Kits and Batman the Dark Knight acrylics that Pinball Center resells. I know the light kits will fit on SPIKE 2 games (with some modifications), but I have no idea how you got the Batman TDK acrylic designs to fit? The mounting holes on the game are in a diamond pattern and not squared up like the bat acrylic is framed. How did you get the acrylic design in there? Did you just lay it down, put the light frames on top of it and mount it in without using the mounting holes of the acrylic design frame?

I didn't see batman66 on your list of supported games on your website. Would you just order a newer stern ( for example ghostbusters) and it would fit a batman66?

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I didn't see batman66 on your list of supported games on your website. Would you just order a newer stern ( for example ghostbusters) and it would fit a batman66?

They aren't listed on my website as they aren't optimized for SPIKE2 games. If someone wants to buy a kit to make it fit themselves...you would get a Type 10 light kit for SPIKE games on my website (WWE, KISS, GOT, GB).

At the very least, you would have to ream out a couple of the mounting holes on the light frames to get it to fit. At the most, you might have to also cut / grind off 2 of the frame corners on each light frame...through I don't think that would be necessary if the plates were mounted with the round hole of the plate being toward the back (with the speaker mounted against the round hole in the light frame). Otherwise, all of the mounting hardware, power connection and electronics that you need for this to work in a SPIKE2 game are in the type 10 light kits that are listed on my website.

I don't want to list a DIY product on my website that needs to be modified to fit. I want to list it when it is ready to go and fits without any added work needed. I also don't want to list a quick and dirty light kit and then possibly list another one that may look better in a couple of months. I want to make sure I do things right and have everything ready before listing them.

UPDATE: After seeing the pictures of lpierrick's install....he did it without any modifications to my light frames. He simply used some double stick tape (out of sight) to hold the acrylic design and light frame in place (in their normal, squared up orientation) and then secured the factory speaker on top of them using the two factory mounting points at the top and bottom (in the diamond position that the factory mounting points have). So he didn't use the mounting holes in the light frames or acrylic designs at all. They are just held in there by the speaker, having them sandwiched between the speaker and the speaker panel.

As I said earlier, my suggestion to someone who wanted to put one of my light kits in and not wait for a SPIKE 2 light kit would have been to ream out the mounting holes on two of the opposite corners and they would then mount fine in the factory diamond orientation...but placing the unmodified speaker frame, sandwiched between the speaker and the speaker panel also seems to work.

All of that being said....a SPIKE 2 speaker light kit should be on the way from SpeakerLightKits.com soon.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Hi Doug !
How are you ?

I bought already on your website because I love to put speaker light kit on my pinballs.

But, for me, In france, it's more easier to buy this product by "Pinball Center" because shipping and delay are better !

For my BAT66, it's absolutly right ! I used your "Batman the Dark Knight acrylics" and Speaker Light Kit Stern, with special screws.
No hole, only scotch double face.

The acrylic + speaker light kit + loud speaker with 2 screws hold perfectly !

For the connection, no problem, I keep only the wire black and red and connecting them with a "connector 3 or 4 positions".

I hope to be clear and sorry for my bad english.
If you want, I can send some photos ...

#59 2 years ago

My new coated apron with relocated card and my own episode card I made

IMG_1663.JPG
IMG_1637.JPG
IMG_1654.JPG

Ugh seeing this on large screen again I need to redo the card...

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

My new coated apron with relocated card and my own episode card I made

WOW !! Very very good idea and Job ! Congrats !!
Apron are in the continuity of the lockbar !! Perfect !!

Have you ever think to put led under apron ? Under the logo Batman ?

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from lpierrick:

WOW !! Very very good idea and Job ! Congrats !!
Apron are in the continuity of the lockbar !! Perfect !!
Have you ever think to put led under apron ? Under the logo Batman ?

Thanks! Still not done as far as continuity-
Yes the apron has two flasher like lights that are tied to the batphone. Contact Steve at Mipinballrefinery.com if you're interested in apron.

#62 2 years ago

gadget 75 infrared bat dust

bat gadget (resized).jpg

batcard (resized).jpg

#63 2 years ago

Just had news games should be hitting the UK in a weeks time so hopefully we can finally add some UK LE numbers

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just had news games should be hitting the UK in a weeks time so hopefully we can finally add some UK LE numbers

Wow, that has taken forever!!! Any idea what the holdup was? At least you may have all the Stern fixes pre-installed and the clearcoat will be fully cured.

#65 2 years ago

Here are mine.

IMG_4338 (resized).JPG

IMG_4336 (resized).JPG

#66 2 years ago

Very nice Pinmaniac, the card with the Riddler looks great! And the #120 plate..... wow! That Batman looks so tough with the arms crossed and the title is Amazing man.

Regards

2 weeks later
#67 2 years ago

Quite like mine

IMG_3079 (resized).JPG

IMG_3080 (resized).JPG

#68 2 years ago

Amazing Neil, two thumbs up 100%! Also the card that you have "Fangs Of The Phantom", I'm actually thinking to buy one copy in Amazon to put besides my Certificate Of Authenticity, it looks so nice!

Congratulations and enjoy Neil!

#69 2 years ago

I have been lurking here for a while trying to decide if I wanted to create an account or not. Most posts have been very helpful, but trolls will be trolls and always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If your opinion isn’t that of someone else’s, you are blasted. I have really noticed it here with this game and the price of the machine and the code status. Most of the posts that are negative seems like jealously that they weren’t able to pick up one of the LE’s or SLE’s so let’s just blast the game. It was obvious the code wasn’t done when trying to tie in the 30/50-year theme to the release year of this pin. I have only played on the 0.70 and now 0.71, but I’m having a blast with it and I guess that is all that matters. To me, let the updates continue at the current pace and it is like playing on a new machine after the update.

Now to topic at hand I have Episode 41 “The Spell of Tut” and the Collector Card is “The Joker in Jail”

BM66 Episode 41 (resized).jpg

BM66 Collector Card (resized).jpg

#70 2 years ago

I think the list is current - let me know if I've missed any.

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeWellSpent:

I have been lurking here for a while trying to decide if I wanted to create an account or not. Most posts have been very helpful, but trolls will be trolls and always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If your opinion isn’t that of someone else’s, you are blasted. I have really noticed it here with this game and the price of the machine and the code status. Most of the posts that are negative seems like jealously that they weren’t able to pick up one of the LE’s or SLE’s so let’s just blast the game. It was obvious the code wasn’t done when trying to tie in the 30/50-year theme to the release year of this pin. I have only played on the 0.70 and now 0.71, but I’m having a blast with it and I guess that is all that matters. To me, let the updates continue at the current pace and it is like playing on a new machine after the update.
Now to topic at hand I have Episode 41 “The Spell of Tut” and the Collector Card is “The Joker in Jail”

Welcome to Pinside. I think you pretty much summed up alot of the negative hype. Seems to have died down a bit since.

You should drop in to the owners thread also:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-official-club-thread

1 month later
#72 2 years ago

EPISODE: 110

IMG_2992 (resized).JPG

#73 2 years ago

Episode 92: Flop Goes the Joker; Trading Card: Pendulum Peril

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeWellSpent:

The Batcopter image on the episode plaque may be even cooler than the Joker on your card. Nice!

1 month later
#75 2 years ago

List updated. There have to be more out there - let's see those gadgets, episodes and cards!

#77 2 years ago

That's the one I just added to the list.

#78 2 years ago

I have Bat Gadget #53,Bazooka,and my card is Robin rescued.Wonder where Episode #53 went??Sorry,I don't know how to post pics

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I have Bat Gadget #53,Bazooka,and my card is Robin rescued.Wonder where Episode #53 went??Sorry,I don't know how to post pics

You mean the Bat-Zooka? Thats a great gadget to get, one of the coolest weapons in the bat arsenal.

hqdefault (resized).jpg

batman216 (resized).jpg

#80 2 years ago

Yes,Bat-Zooka

3 months later
#81 1 year ago

Today we add LE Episode #3, Fine Feathered Finks!

IMG_8309 (resized).jpg
IMG_8308 (resized).jpg

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

Welcome to the club!

#83 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

I've finally been knocked out of the lowest number episode LE! Congrats. I wonder where the others are, they're obviously out there somewhere.

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

I've finally been knocked out of the lowest number episode LE! Congrats. I wonder where the others are, they're obviously out there somewhere.

Oddly enough, my instruction card is in Spanish. I wonder if the original lower numbers were destined for other countries? (I'm in Mill Valley, California.)

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

Oddly enough, my instruction card is in Spanish. I wonder if the original lower numbers were destined for other countries? (I'm in Mill Valley, California.)

Probably wrong here but I Thought the Episode 120 units were for other countries and the Gadget 120 units was for US??

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Probably wrong here but I Thought the Episode 120 units were for other countries and the Gadget 120 units was for US??

Maybe that was the original plan but there are both Gadgets and Episodes over here.

Maybe someone at Stern was just grabbing the nearest plaque and sending them out before anyone realised

1 month later
#87 1 year ago

Have updated a few ownership changes in the original post.

There have to be more LE owners here ...

#88 1 year ago

After 1 year in the box...

My Batman LE Episode 36: Walk the straight and the narrow.

IMG_7825 (resized).JPG

IMG_7823 (resized).JPG

#89 1 year ago

1 year in the box??? Hope your turntable is.nt broken like many of ours were!!! After a year,good luck getting a replacement!! Give me a shout out if you need a turntable!! Yes,I have one,complete!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside