Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PJZDJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Having a couple problems with our Batman 66. I have contacted Stern and they sent me a couple emails and then just quit answering me. First issue is the magnet. Ball stays stuck. Have tried multiple sets of balls. Have checked balls for residual magnetism. Unable to diagnose. It’s almost like the magnet is staying on. At other times it wont even grab the ball.

The other issue is the auto plunger cant get the ball out of the shooter lane consistently. I could understand maybe if game was on for a long time but this starts right off the bat. Ive been digging though posts. Im not really familiar with the newest stern hardware or if there are known problems.

#2 3 years ago

If adjusting the plunger coil strength doesn't fix it, it's most likely an alignment issue. Regarding coil strength, sometimes increasing the strength can fix it, other times it might need to be decreased.

Check to see if the plunger assembly is secure and straight. Loosen the screws and try to adjust the angle slightly. Also check the rubber plunger tip that it's secure and not worn.

If balls remain stuck after you shut off power to the game, the problem is the balls are magnetized.
Try using the carbon balls if your replacement balls keep getting magnetized.

If the balls release when power is off and only stick during gameplay, try placing masking tape over the magnet below the playfield to help decrease the strength of the hold. (It may sound odd but it worked for me when the playfield monkey magnet on Woz wouldn't release )

#3 3 years ago

Thanks I will try these out

10 months later
#4 2 years ago

It’s funny, I’m having these same issues. What was the result?

1 week later
#5 2 years ago

Help. I’m having issues with the turntable/rotisserie. The motor turns but the turning mechanism with the metal peg that is supposed to grab the Geneva wheel gets stuck onto the Geneva wheel. It’s as if there isn’t enough space between the metal rotating mechanism and the plastic Geneva wheel.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Altoona, PA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-issues?hl=theplumber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.