• AMH 13 votes
    14%
  • Batman 66 40 votes
    42%
  • Iron Maiden Premium 42 votes
    44%

(95 votes)

#1 49 days ago

Can only get 1. Money is no object in your pick. Witch one and why.

#2 49 days ago

What about black knoght sword of rage?

#3 49 days ago

Iron maiden I love the rule set keeps you coming back for more, great artwork, fun unique layout, and I also really like the theme.

#4 49 days ago

I have never played AMH.

I have put a lot of time on Batman 66 and love the game.

I have only played Iron Maiden pro and love the shots.

#5 49 days ago

AMH seems like an odd duck in that list, but I am saving up for one so go figure.

Maiden is at the top of my list had a semi-local AMH not become available.

#6 49 days ago

Maiden premium because it is pure goodness.

#7 49 days ago

I haven't played Batman a bunch, but I have a IMDN premium and I used to own AMH.

I liked AMH, but after I beat the game I didn't have a lot of motivation to ply it anymore and sold it.

I think IMDN is awesome. I would probably go with it or wait and play the Black Night.

#8 49 days ago

BM66 has some of the deepest, non-linear code in pinball. IMDN also has an awesome layout and great code. I think really good players might get more long term fun out of IMDN while average to below players will be able to explore BM66 code for a long time. Both are on the long ball time side but IMDN is more fast paced and frantic where BM66 is more methodical. I went with BM66 and love it so far (whole family does) but I don't think you can go wrong with either unless you are super picky.

#9 49 days ago

AMH is great and I regret selling mine. However, with Ben Heck now separated from Spooky, not sure what you would do if a board went down.

#10 49 days ago

Currently looking for a HUO Batman 66, love the theme ... the other two, not so much.

#11 49 days ago

Try all 3 and pick the one you like the best, who cares what anyone else thinks?

#12 48 days ago

AMH is in the running against BM66 and IMDN? Really lol?? Get IMDN Premium, its a great great pinball machine!

#13 48 days ago

Iron Maiden really has it all, great sound, artwork, rule set, layout and light show. BM66 is a good game too, but it doesn’t play as well as Maiden. AMH is not in the same league as these games.

#14 48 days ago

AMH is off my list. Going to be a tuff decision. I thought I was going pick BM66 but now leaning towards Maiden. Life’s struggles

#15 48 days ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

AMH is off my list. Going to be a tuff decision. I thought I was going pick BM66 but now leaning towards Maiden. Life’s struggles

You won’t be disappointed with either a BM or IM. Go with whatever theme and layout most appeals to you. You can always sell and swap down the road.

#16 48 days ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

BM66 is cool but IMDN is better imo.

#17 48 days ago

Iron maiden will keep you playing! The premium is the best imo. All around it is the best game available. Good luck getting 10 tomb treasures....

#18 48 days ago

While I see you already eliminated it, AMH is obviously a much shorter run so I kind of vote for it for that alone. It's actually a really solid, mean machine, although it does have a few rough edges on it still being their first game.

BM66 is okay. I've heard others talk about how much they love it now, but to me I just never get into the playfield design.

Maiden is a great game, but one you'll be able to get new for probably another year at least. You could get, play, enjoy and move on the AMH and then pick up a Maiden without much issue if you chose to within a year or so. If for some reason I was being forced to make this exact decision, that's exactly what I would do.

#19 48 days ago
Quoted from goatdan:

While I see you already eliminated it, AMH is obviously a much shorter run so I kind of vote for it for that alone. It's actually a really solid, mean machine, although it does have a few rough edges on it still being their first game.
BM66 is okay. I've heard others talk about how much they love it now, but to me I just never get into the playfield design.
Maiden is a great game, but one you'll be able to get new for probably another year at least. You could get, play, enjoy and move on the AMH and then pick up a Maiden without much issue if you chose to within a year or so. If for some reason I was being forced to make this exact decision, that's exactly what I would do.

You would vote for AMH because they didn't make many of them? What does that have to do with anything when you are trying to find a good pinball machine to buy? I seriously dont understand your logic at all?

#20 48 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You would vote for AMH because they didn't make many of them? What does that have to do with anything when you are trying to find a good pinball machine to buy? I seriously dont understand your logic at all?

Because you aren't going to find them a lot, while you can get either of the other at any time. I can't say what the OP likes, but if he was considering it, seems he wants to give it a try.

Give it a shot since you won't see it again and move it along if you don't like it. You won't have that chance again. You will on the other two for sure. Doesn't seem that hard.

#21 48 days ago
Quoted from goatdan:

Because you aren't going to find them a lot, while you can get either of the other at any time. I can't say what the OP likes, but if he was considering it, seems he wants to give it a try.
Give it a shot since you won't see it again and move it along if you don't like it. You won't have that chance again. You will on the other two for sure. Doesn't seem that hard.

AMH is not even in the same league as BM66 and IMDN though. I say Maiden all the way.

#22 48 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

AMH is not even in the same league as BM66 and IMDN though. I say Maiden all the way.

That's nice for your way of thinking. The original poster put it up there.

Depending on what playstyle you like, AMH might be a better match.

#23 45 days ago

IMDN wasn't on my radar at all until I played a premium, now as of today - it's in my basement
I do think you have to somewhat like the music to own the pin or it may get old quick
Spin up some Maiden on spotify and decide for yourself

#24 45 days ago

I’ve owned a lot of pinball machines and at the end of the day Iron Maiden premium is one of my favorite games ever made. Such a great players pin

#25 45 days ago

Which witch is which...

#26 45 days ago

IMDN plays/looks great, just not a keeper for me as the music kills it in a home environment. BM66 all the way (just my opinion, yes I have one, and I generally try to buy games I like...crazy, right?)....

your choice, obviously..pick what YOU like....

#27 45 days ago

Having played all 3, I agree AMH should not be on the list... prefer BM66 for theme and nostalgia, but IMDN has superior game play. Personally, I would be happy with either one! If you’re concerned about having a pin that newcomers will enjoy BM66 is probably the way to go since it is more accessible.

#28 45 days ago

i have played AMH, own BM66 and Iron Maiden. a lot all depends on what type of game you like. deep rules, easy rules, easy shots or hard shots. AMH just seems out classed by todays standards. While Iron Maiden is good I have found it basically boring. hit so many ramps, targets, pops etc etc in every game. all the modes are a repeat of hitting ramps its a good game but runs the few shots into the ground. mini wizards again run the same shots into the ground. There is a reason why so many come up for sale. BM 66 started out as a dog. Minimal code available. Now it is just awesome. there is lots of strategy, stacking, character to the code. Lots of wizard modes and the subvillans are the gem in the game. The game also is campy and it never feels like the same game over and over. the variance in 3 seasons of subvillians along with the depth of each main villian is just plain fun. also has 3 wizard modes just for the sub villians and another wizard mode for completing the main villian.

#29 45 days ago

good summary....BM66 kicks my ass quite often, as there are so many ways to play it...sometimes for points, sometimes minor villians, sometimes just to beat the hell out of it (I'm not good enough to do that)...if you're good w the theme, a no brainer...

#30 45 days ago

Batman 66! So many gameplay strategy options along with tons of excellent audio/video features and MUCH COOLER music!

#31 45 days ago

Loved AMH, but sold it to make room for Batman. If you like the theme, it’s a no brainer. BM66 has the best theme integration in the LCD era and incredibly deep code for a Stern. IM is a good game but I can’t get into the theme. Of all three I suspect Batman will have the most staying power.

#32 44 days ago

I could have any of them, I only own one.

AMH - Unique, funny, enjoyable game.
IM Prem - Amazing game, don’t care for music. I would get a Pro if I did purchase.
BM66 - interesting game, I like it. Maybe one day. I’m not a fan of the Kapow price model.

#33 44 days ago

I ended up choosing Batman 66. I will be picking it up this weekend.

#34 43 days ago

Well done!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hauppauge, NY
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 150.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Wanted
Wanted
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside