• A miniature replica 38 votes
    19%
  • Parts to a machine 10 votes
    5%
  • Nothing will ever arrive 131 votes
    67%

(196 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 38 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

batman-bagatelle (resized).jpg
Nothing-to-See-15a34a2fc727c8 (resized).jpg
DBag2 (resized).jpg
download.jpeg-2.jpg
triggered.gif
98F4FDD4-EBE7-46F1-ABF3-26E8B9044490 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 8.39.42 PM (resized).png
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
DoubleFacePalm (resized).jpg
golf1 (resized).png
ATM (resized).jpg
F7637102-FF19-4428-9F59-88E366D380E9 (resized).png
8EFDD6D6-48E7-40BA-8564-3238A4B36C60 (resized).jpeg
BM66 (resized).png
89 batman (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 4 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

The best part is, I don't think this is over. Something, just something is going to show up for you and i'll still check back in to see what t was!

It’s definitely possible. Similar situation happened to me. The old lady bought some pillow online that was of our dog. Thing never showed up after at least a month and there was no way to contact the seller because it was some Chinese number. We canceled the order and got our money back. Then out of the blue 3 months later the pillow was delivered.

#302 4 months ago

I've had this happen numerous times already. Usually from AliExpress, things have come months after I filed a refund or already had the replacement product for weeks already also.

1 week later
#303 3 months ago

Anything arrived yet?

#304 3 months ago

I recently bought some knock off air-pods off of an ad that pops into your instagram. Only $60. I figured why not? Once I completed the order, I received the conformation email....nada, nada, nada. A day or so later I get an email stating they have shipped with tracking info.......all in Chinese. I immediately thought of this thread and thought, "Great, Im never getting these" but about 2 weeks later they showed up. The tracking information was hard to understand. Its like every time it moved it was in the same city. Then all of a sudden it shows up.

#305 3 months ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I recently bought some knock off air-pods off of an ad that pops into your instagram. Only $60. I figured why not? Once I completed the order, I received the conformation email....nada, nada, nada. A day or so later I get an email stating they have shipped with tracking info.......all in Chinese. I immediately thought of this thread and thought, "Great, Im never getting these" but about 2 weeks later they showed up. The tracking information was hard to understand. Its like every time it moved it was in the same city. Then all of a sudden it shows up.

At least you got something!!

2 months later
#306 47 days ago

This put to bed or anything happen yet??

#307 47 days ago

He got the real thing but is laying low for awhile and then he will advertise it for sale on Pinside

#308 47 days ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

He got the real thing but is laying low for awhile and then he will advertise it for sale on Pinside

Make sure you asked if any of the inserts have ghosting. It is probably the one I sent back.

#309 47 days ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

If it were true, people here would still bitch about being #740

1 week later
#310 36 days ago

And is it there yet?
batman-bagatelle (resized).jpg
Or did you claim your money back?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside