DoubleFacePalm (resized).jpg
golf1 (resized).png
ATM (resized).jpg
F7637102-FF19-4428-9F59-88E366D380E9 (resized).png
8EFDD6D6-48E7-40BA-8564-3238A4B36C60 (resized).jpeg
BM66 (resized).png
89 batman (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
There are 316 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I really can't believe someone would get a full size B66 for $89. and send it back because of ghosting?

Batman (resized).jpgBatman (resized).jpg

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

This man is a hero... lest not forget... he had the balls to make the purchase.
Hope it works!

What the heck is in that box? Hopefully he doesn’t end up with another set of balls..
https://www.metatube.com/en/videos/5631/SNL-Dick-in-a-Box-uncensored-version

CDF5299B-CE36-4928-B690-BB9A9D32FAD8 (resized).jpegCDF5299B-CE36-4928-B690-BB9A9D32FAD8 (resized).jpeg
#103 4 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

The digital equivalent of inserting your manhood into a mysterious glory hole in the restroom of a Tiajuana strip club.

Just the tip though

#104 4 years ago

No idea who originally posted this pic, but I saved it for today.

SternGloryHole (resized).jpgSternGloryHole (resized).jpg

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I really can't believe someone would get a full size B66 for $89. and send it back because of ghosting??MyB66LE was delivered with a completely broken turntable,and was guaranteed,and fixed!! They also came with some cracked cabs,nib,so a new/old B66 Pre(remember,they didn't make any Pros )would be worth it!! Must be a toy!!! IMHO!!!!

Tried that route. The call to tech service was incredibly frustrating. I kept getting a guy called Zak Baggins. Every time I said "Ghosting" the guy would scream and hang up.

#106 4 years ago

Please tell me you won’t junk it up with $500 of stupid toy “mods” and lighted plastic things. Keep it original... you know whatever “it” is.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

[quoted image]

I think it was “centerflank”
I miss that guy

#108 4 years ago

I'm thinking you might get something like this.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#109 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I'm thinking you might get something like this. [quoted image]

It clearly said Batman66 so it would be more like this.

rps20190830_165153 (resized).jpgrps20190830_165153 (resized).jpg
#110 4 years ago

Maybe it's a big box full of bees!

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

[quoted image]

OMG this is the best

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

hornets (resized).jpghornets (resized).jpg

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

It clearly said Batman66 so it would be more like this.[quoted image]

Hopefully,he gets something like this one,it's actually kinda nice.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#114 4 years ago

i just ordered 5.

#115 4 years ago

Virtual card numbers works well for stuff like this.

#116 4 years ago

Sent by China Post. So maximum weight is what 60 lbs.?

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Screenshot_20190831-150315_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190831-150315_Google (resized).jpg
#118 4 years ago
Quoted from rikity:

Update since I'm here... Chinaweenie Tracking says this thing is in Los Angeles.[quoted image]

How long does a delivery typically take from Los Angeles to Sun City, AZ?

Must be "stuck" in "customs."

#119 4 years ago

He is too ashamed to show that all he got was a picture.

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

How long does a delivery typically take from Los Angeles to Sun City, AZ?
Must be "stuck" in "customs."

To be fair Sun City is a huge retirement community and most people drive golf carts.

#121 4 years ago

I just really appreciate rikity sharing the fun with us. Can't wait to see what weird stuff is in the box!

#122 4 years ago

Any update?

#123 4 years ago

This should show up by Wednesday at least!! We are all looking forward to seeing your new B66 toy pin!!I saw one in a website for Wally World at that same price!!!

#124 4 years ago

This reminds me of the Avengers pro on amazon for 3k....That ended up being a mistake on the vendors end, I can only imagine what this is.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pros-for-312113-shipped-on-amazon

#125 4 years ago

I got an update over the weekend, still says its in the sorting center stage in Los Angeles...

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

To be fair Sun City is a huge retirement community and most people drive golf carts.

I actually live in Surprise but Sun City West is literally across the street from me. Most electronic location things, including the pinside map, puts me in Sun City instead of Surprise. Yes, lots of golf carts and blue hairs driving around though. I sell cars in Wickenburg up the road and a lot of them come up to buy from our store. At least you know when one of them shows up to buy a vehicle, they have the ability to pay for it or get a loan to do so. So in the 2nd half of my life, I appreciate them much more than when I was in my 20's

#127 4 years ago

What's the ETA on the mystery package?

#128 4 years ago

Anyone else checking this thread every hour for the reveal, so they can order this before It sells out once we learn it is a full size .

#129 4 years ago

It’s Friday, need a tracking update, please!

#130 4 years ago
images (31) (resized).jpegimages (31) (resized).jpeg
#131 4 years ago
Quoted from rufessor:

Anyone else checking this thread every hour for the reveal, so they can order this before It sells out once we learn it is a full size .

I check back fairly often, but deep down, I know it is not going to be a full sized machine, but it will definitely be something cool. It does not even matter what it is, this journey is the fun part and I will be sad when it is over.

#132 4 years ago

I think he bought a 250 lb brick of recycled plastic that the Chinese are sending back to the US since they are no longer accepting recycled plastic.

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I think he bought a 250 lb brick of recycled plastic that the Chinese are sending back to the US since they are no longer accepting recycled plastic.

If so, he should mail it around to pinball people, have them sign it, and make a new version of the "Apron of Destiny". That would be amazing.

#134 4 years ago

$90 by Christmas

#135 4 years ago

Traffic is terrible in LA. It's still making its way out of the city since last week.

#136 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

If so, he should mail it around to pinball people, have them sign it, and make a new version of the "Apron of Destiny". That would be amazing.

LOL, he should pack it in a pinball shipping box and mail it around.

#137 4 years ago

A thought just hit me,this thing is taking too long in LA to be a toy!! I've had pins stay on the dock with SAIA for a week cause they didn't have a truck available for home delivery!! U just might get lucky on this one!!!

#138 4 years ago

My guess is that it's a giant plush that at some point was filled with illicit goods. <1% chance the item has anything to do with Pinball.

#139 4 years ago

Doesn't the tracking info have the box weight on it?

#140 4 years ago

You may actually get a real BM66, but it would be because of triangulation fraud:

Triangulation fraud
This is one of the most common and simplest types of fraud that is currently happening at this level. Mostly because it is not only simple, but safe for the fraudsters. They start by setting up a reseller account on eBay or Amazon and post ads to sell legitimate goods. When a customer buys an item from them on these sites, the money goes into their personal account. Then they take that order information to another retailer which sells the same item, buy the item using stolen credit card data, and has it shipped to the address on the original customer that is expecting it. If the authorities follow up, they head to the home of the innocent party as the fraudster makes off with the money.

https://www.radial.com/insights/understanding-triangulation-fraud

#141 4 years ago

When it gets stopped in customs and the DEA shows up at his home he is going to have a lot of explaining to do!

I can just see it:

DEA: so we found a package of illegal substances
Rikity: I purchased a pinball machine online for $89
DEA: you bought a pinball machine for $89?
Rikity: yeah, it’s a Batman 66. I always loved Bstman!
DEA: yeah I am into pinball and they cost way more than that. Not buying it.
Rikity: here, here is the website
DEA: you do realize that this is the only item they are selling. That didn’t seem strange to you?
Rikity: ah, yeah, but I wanted to see what would show up when I bought it for $89
DEA: well, please come with us and we will show you what you bought. Please turn around and place you hands behind your back
Rikity: pinsiders...I need to sell some pins for bail. Anyone work for the DEA that can help?

This is a joke. Most likely it’s an item worth $0.89.

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You may actually get a real BM66, but it would be because of triangulation fraud:

Or the OP receives 66 batman McDonald's toys averaging a $1 a toy thus losing $23.

#143 4 years ago

Tracking shows it hasn't moved since last Friday. https://www.packages24.com/track?number=UT117812085CN

#144 4 years ago

If nothing else, there's $89 worth of entertainment in this thread.

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from tjw998:

Tracking shows it hasn't moved since last Friday. https://www.packages24.com/track?number=UT117812085CN

That postman LiYan is a strong dude, loading a NIB machine by himself

"YouZhengDaZhouShiTongChuanQuDaZongYouJianShouJi received , The postman :LiYan"

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Or the OP receives 66 batman McDonald's toys averaging a $1 a toy thus losing $23.

The seller (fraud perpetrator) isn't going to put that much thought into it. If the OP receives anything it will most likely be a real Batman 66 machine that was purchased from a legitimate pinball distributor using someone else's stolen credit card. In this case a pinball machine is an ideal fraud item because it doesn't use traditional freight (UPS, FedEx, etc) and is harder for the authorities to track down.

#147 4 years ago

Interesting reviews of ChinaPost...a 2.2/5.

United States Reviewer: "15 hours ago Ken from United States used our service to track a package by China Post and concluded that its service was Horrible. The package has not been delivered yet.

Ken also says: My package has not been delivered as of 75 days and nobody answers emails or any information why its been sitting there for that long,and website doesn't offer any info"

#148 4 years ago

ChinaPost: "When it absolutely, must never - ever - arrive."

#149 4 years ago

You're not going to get anymore tracking info according to China Post's website:

"Unregistered China Post Packages are trackable only when they are being transported within China. As soon as such parcel is exported to the destination country, it becomes unavailable for tracking. Its tracking numbers usually begin with the letter "U"."

Also, the limit of China Post Packages is 30kg, according to their website.

Sorry, but you aren't getting a pinball machine.

#150 4 years ago

I expect this to be to scale for your delivery....However someone took a sharpie to it!

66 (resized).jpg66 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 316 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-for-89-i-dont-know-what-i-m-really-going-to-get/page/3?hl=wlf_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.