Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

batman-66-artwork-pinball (resized).jpg
IMG_6008 (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
IMG_1628 (resized).JPG
IMG_3884 (resized).JPG
IMG_1039 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

Look forward to see what you guys with your games think of the new code, hopefully the LCD video/audio has been expanded that would be great.

Edit: What rarehero said

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

» YouTube video

That is awesome! Gotto love Adam west

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

» YouTube video

Play more, more, more

#38 7 years ago

It's been a while since I update a game by I'm sure on SAM it was an option in the update menu to backup, from what I've seen the sub menu on the LCD system is made to look the same as SAM layout so it should be there somewhere.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Still showing the PRE with Batgirl even though it doesn't ship with her.

Yeah that does suck for Prem owners as the backbox is the only place she appears to be represented on the premium cabinet, hopefully she shows up in the game would be great to see her on the LCD hidden mode maybe?

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ok...got a few more games in this morning....takeaways:
a) No need for a crane light mod...it already has one...his seat strobes while mode is active, then very nice flash effect when you hit it.
b) Catwoman has some great dialogue that interacts with completing her...several phrases....VERY nice
c) Overall, I didn't get to many more actual callouts, but was sure I heard penguin last night
d) Many, many, many interactive clips on the screen now (did I say many?)
e) Takeaway - I believe Lyman really focused on the visual/ video enhancements this go around, as opposed to callouts. I'm sure they are coming, and are more than I've gotten to yet. A great upgrade to code....machine is really enjoyable to play, as the video element is starting to feel more interactive w gameplay overall!!!

The update mentions villain vision, has there been any improvement to the mini LCD tv? Any villain taunting yet? I remember one of the coolest things George mention was that the villains will taunt you as the player.

1 week later
#77 7 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Here's an interesting issue I ran into tonight playing on .65
Was in a game and the ball came off the left ramp right at the wire gate and landed on the rotisserie. It was sitting on the plastic on top of the ball lock area. Eventually the rotisserie moved for ball search and dumped it back into play. From that moment forward the rotisserie was dead!
It wouldn't turn , at all. Stuck with the batmobile spinner facing me. I was at villains etc and the phone was blinking off to the left wouldn't budge.
Went into service menu, motor test did nothing. Didn't even make a noise. The ball lock post test release did nothing.
I though "oh crap I broke it already". Last ditch effort , when in doubt reboot! Shut the game off and back on. Rotisserie started working normally again. Tests all worked, worked fine during play as well.
Just and FYI if anyone else encounters this.

Maybe there is a fail safe built into it? If it thinks something might be somewhere it shouldn't and could cause damage it shuts down?

Then again maybe it was just one of those random head scratching pinball moments

1 week later
#106 7 years ago

Love reading what you guys are discovering in the code, keeps me excited for my LE as I like what I'm hearing so far, so much potential for this game and layout.

But it could all change again this Tuesday, I'm pretty excited to see what Lyman adds and changes with the next update, makes for some good reading, hopefully not long till games arrive here in the UK.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 26.50
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Sylacauga, AL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-code-discussion-v065?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.