Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

batman-66-artwork-pinball (resized).jpg
IMG_6008 (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
IMG_1628 (resized).JPG
IMG_3884 (resized).JPG
IMG_1039 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brewinbombers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 7 years ago

I'm really looking forward to seeing some new gameplay videos of this.

#45 7 years ago

I must have missed the news on change to Premium art; anyone have a link handy? The Stern site still has bat girl too.

2 weeks later
#81 7 years ago

Villains don't stack yet, but I think they will based on this:

If you qualify 2 villains, then hit the Bat Phone the phone award is 2x. That suggests that they should stack, but do not stack yet. I'm obviously speculating.

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Then how did I complete two villains with one scoop shot? Got the "jail" animations for two of them in a row with one scoop shot.

Then they must stack; I haven't experienced that yet. I'm going to try and do this intentionally now and see what happens; I've been avoiding this scenario since it usually involves me re-playing a villain.

#86 7 years ago

I only tried starting two at a time (Joker/Cat, Riddler/Cat, Penguin / Riddler) and wasn't able to capture two in the same ball. On my game, there is only light indications for the last villain started, so it's possible that I didn't finish the unlit shots on the first qualified villain. Do you see something different?

I'll be careful not to start 3; thanks for the tip. I was going to try it with the glass off and try Cat / Penguin since those two don't require lights to KNOW you've hit them all. I'll wait for the next revision.

Hopefully .7x will be here soon and nothing from this thread will matter.

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I wasn't paying a lot of attention because I wasn't sure I was actually stacking the modes. The indicators are terrible to figure out where you are. The one where I got two in one scoop shot was Catwoman and Riddler, I think, but I had three when it locked up. There's a lot of functionality not to like in this current build. The one where the batphone wants you to hit it, but it's rotated out of position is especially fun.

Oh man, I love hitting that post between positions and having it go STDM. BIG POINTS. Oh wait... that's awful.

#91 7 years ago

FWIW We (3 beginners and 1 novice player) have played probably 20 4 player games without a hard reset.

Vic's 'double capture' has me stumped as I haven't been able to re-create it. Stacked Catwoman and Riddler (riddler is the 'visible' mode since capturing Catwoman isn't random) and didn't earn the double capture. Stacked Cat, Riddler and Penguin and then Riddler, Penguin and Cat; In the 2nd method with Catwoman as the visible mode, the crane did not activate. I also didn't get a hard reset on 3 villains, but I also wasn't able to capture any of them before draining.

In none of the cases did I have a TV villain running.

More code this week... please.

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

One of the things I'm weakest on is understanding rules/code. So don't shoot me here but as I've been playing this, I've not noticed the "6 ball multiball" that was described early on before game launch.
Has anyone seen it? How would it work? I get that the lock can hold 3 ... do the "other 3" qualify as they are launched from the trough during MB? If so, I'm not even sure I've seen 6 on the table at once.
Anyone care to comment or flame me?
Gratuitous image included

Nobody should get flamed for a question like that.

At this time, I have been only been able to uncover a single un-named multiball that locks and starts at the right orbit and locks in the turntable.

I can only assume that one of the 6 ball multiballs will come with a wizard mode (Bat Signal mode after beating all 4 major villains seems a likely candidate) and I also suspect that a gadget will be add-a-ball making something else at least a 4 ball. I also suspect that beating one of the TV villains will add a ball. Whatever the final wizard mode is (beat all 4 majors, bat signal and a TV Villain from each season) will also likely be a 6 ball even if Bat Signal isn't.

#96 7 years ago

Interesting! I've done the SSS once and when I didn't get any points for hitting it successfully, I gave up on it. I'll try that too. It's fun to keep hunting for these differences.

I'm 75% sure that I had a gadget award a lock and a gadget give me credit for one catwoman shot while in her mode. There's obviously no information on screen about that happening. I'm really looking forward to gadgets and TV villains.

#105 7 years ago

This would all be very easy to test with the glass off, but what fun is that?

#107 7 years ago

I hope that it's easier to tell wth is happening in the next version. I finally beat all four villains in a game to get to the first mini-wizard mode...aaaand nothing. I knew that it wasn't there, but what a let down.

I'm still trying to get the bonus shot dialed in instead of the scoop. My plan is to double the scoop, then double the turntable then the left ramp. Getting control of that shot will be key.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Machine - For Sale
Sylacauga, AL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brewinbombers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/batman-66-code-discussion-v065?tu=brewinbombers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.