Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Rolls-Royce
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

batman-66-artwork-pinball (resized).jpg
IMG_6008 (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
IMG_1628 (resized).JPG
IMG_3884 (resized).JPG
IMG_1039 (resized).JPG

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 2 years ago

We might need a future Batgadget to nullify the scoop for one shot.

#102 2 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Hmm, maybe a new order of attack is called for. Maybe begin with Penguin since his mode start is tied to the scoop, then go for Catwoman and the Joker in no particular order, and try to sneak into a Riddler mode last while hoping that the ball doesn't hit the scoop coming out of the pops. If successful, it could lead to either 3 of them jailed together at a minimum, or four if Riddler can be completed without accidentally hitting the scoop. So, it appears that the Riddler mode will be the most difficult to start and complete while avoiding the scoop.

I usually start with Joker since it's only 3 hits and it's already lined up when the game begins. Once things start, I can't be sure how or if I can start joker. The others I have no problem starting. Usually I do Joker, then Penguin (to use the scoop before I can't), then Catwoman or Riddler. then try to finish them all before hitting the scoop again.

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Okay, you can definitely stack the villains in 0.65. I did a Catwoman/Joker/Penguin one scoop shot that jailed all three. I had Riddler going, but I hit the scoop accidentally before I finished him. Pretty sure I could have jailed all four with one shot if I had him finished before I accidentally hit the scoop.

I haven't been able to replicate this. Maybe it's only programmed to do it in a particular order at the moment.

I activate more than one villain, and then hit the phone, then complete whichever villain starts. Once I've completed the first villain, before hitting the scoop, how do I complete the 2nd? The shots are still active only for the first villain.

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I haven't been able to replicate this. Maybe it's only programmed to do it in a particular order at the moment.
I activate more than one villain, and then hit the phone, then complete whichever villain starts. Once I've completed the first villain, before hitting the scoop, how do I complete the 2nd? The shots are still active only for the first villain.

The shots seem to overlap when you have multiple villains going. I usually just go for the ramps and rotisserie, and occasionally the left orbit (I try to stay out of the orbits so the ball doesn't risk dropping into the scoop accidentally.

#105 2 years ago

This would all be very easy to test with the glass off, but what fun is that?

#106 2 years ago

Love reading what you guys are discovering in the code, keeps me excited for my LE as I like what I'm hearing so far, so much potential for this game and layout.

But it could all change again this Tuesday, I'm pretty excited to see what Lyman adds and changes with the next update, makes for some good reading, hopefully not long till games arrive here in the UK.

#107 2 years ago

I hope that it's easier to tell wth is happening in the next version. I finally beat all four villains in a game to get to the first mini-wizard mode...aaaand nothing. I knew that it wasn't there, but what a let down.

I'm still trying to get the bonus shot dialed in instead of the scoop. My plan is to double the scoop, then double the turntable then the left ramp. Getting control of that shot will be key.

#108 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Love reading what you guys are discovering in the code, keeps me excited for my LE as I like what I'm hearing so far, so much potential for this game and layout.
But it could all change again this Tuesday, I'm pretty excited to see what Lyman adds and changes with the next update, makes for some good reading, hopefully not long till games arrive here in the UK.

Yeah, really looking forward to tomorrow. Code is SUPER basic as it is now.

1 month later
#109 2 years ago

A little help here fellas,

I bought mine (L.E.) a few days ago, I did the update, but I have a question please...In the "Villain Vision" screen I just see the green Batman logo all the time, the Bat-Phone and in the multiball the Ouch! Pow! Sock! And nothing else, should I be able to see villains too? Thanks.

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

A little help here fellas,
I bought mine (L.E.) a few days ago, I did the update, but I have a question please...In the "Villain Vision" screen I just see the green Batman logo all the time, the Bat-Phone and in the multiball the Ouch! Pow! Sock! And nothing else, should I be able to see villains too? Thanks.

Thats all it does so far.

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thats all it does so far.

Thank you for your fast response and help Docquest!

Regards

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside