• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    46%
  • Eartha Kitt 49 votes
    13%

(375 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (2 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (2 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (2 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (2 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (2 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (2 years ago)

Post #5953 Official Flyers from Stern for Three Editions of Batman '66 Posted by PanzerFreak (2 years ago)

Post #6359 Photos of the cat woman ramp issue Posted by J85M (2 years ago)

Post #6450 Direct Link to Stern Factory tour with Batman '66 on the line. Posted by BrewinBombers (2 years ago)

Post #6555 "Sneak Peak" video of Batman '66 gameplay video from Stern. Posted by Rum-Z (2 years ago)

Post #6703 First gameplay video of Batman66 from GAP! Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6716 Game Play video of Batman66 from GAP Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6745 First home unboxing of a Batman 66 SLE! Posted by xfassa (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 3 years ago

I'm still waiting for kiss code. That was like five games ago.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I can't speak for others. I ordered a LE.
LTG : )

You are joking, right?

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

I ordered an LE.
I think it's a smart move by Stern. The Venn diagram of "Batman 66 enthusiasts who have $$$" and "Guys who collect pinball machines" has enough overlap to enthusiastically absorb a few hundred machines.
Pinball and 1966 Batman are like my 2 main hobbies/pastimes/interests.

No pics yet. Must be a dream theme.

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

What I mean take some Carmine Infantino artwork, Alex Ross (see his Batman '66 covers) or even photoshopped from Batman '66 movie. Why would they use Nolan's artwork on Batman '66? Silly!

And why the Green Hornet and Kato?

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Sort of feels like Stern is just pissing on fans at this point. They have HIGHLY questionable QA going on and they want you to start putting deposits down on games going forward? Oh, and they are going to invite some people to buy a game? So they'll reach out to you when they want you to buy something, but they can't bother to talk to you like a human if you have an issue with their products?
Total joke of a company right now.

Wonder who the lucky 30 are?

#123 3 years ago

Anyone have any leaked photos ?

#169 3 years ago

the 66 crane

joker (resized).jpg

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No, there aren't. There's JJP who puts out a half-finished game every 4 years, and there's a bunch of other companies who don't have experienced software guys.
The only company that can consistiently put out good games, with the ability to produce the quality software today's players demand, is Stern.

Sad but true.

#282 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You have not played them enough IMO.
Full Throttle code is fantastic and fits the theme and gameplay perfectly. Very well coded foundation that only needs minor polish and is apparentlty getting it. Same guy is coding Aliens and he definately knows what he is doing.
WOZ is well coded and complete(?)
Hobbit has pretty good code currently and appears to be getting regular updates.
Rz code is much improved since v10 and is getting real legs.
When I look at the Stern games of recent, only GB and TWD are what I would consider good code. The other games of recent past have some flaws, bugs, and are far from finished. (KISS I am looking at you currently)

Good points.

#303 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

As an "LE guy" that likes to own LEs, these Super LEs kill the luster of the regular LE for me.
If I can't have a Super LE, then I don't have the crown jewel, and I'm less motivated for the "next tier" LE. Might as well save my money and get a premium down the road if the game looks good in reality.
I can't be the only LE guy that feels like this.

I think the goal is to cause hysteria. They are only making 274 LE and 30 of those are super limited. I think they are copy-cating Spooky RZ 50 LEs & 250 Regular. Only difference is you can buy a premium.
The LE luster seems to fade when the next game comes out. I'm honestly avoiding LEs and only focusing on pros and premiums at this point.

#419 3 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I hope the Red Bat phone makes it in the game. It could be a cool ball lock or a way to activate crime modes. As commissioner Gordon call Batman, the phone would ring and flash red and you have to hit a ramp to launch the ball to the middle of the phone where a magnet catches it. Batman picks up the phone for the latest crime to hit Gotham .
There is so many cool stuff from the TV series that could be incorporated into this game.

Just as long as it doesn't look like this.

image (resized).jpeg

#423 3 years ago

Kaminkow already made Batman

image (resized).jpeg

#426 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe they will be combining all the previous Batmans into the Batman to end all Batmans.

He did this one too.

image (resized).jpeg

#442 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I was told $10k to $10.5k on the LE.

Was that the super LE price or just the LE?

What was the premium price?

2 weeks later
#1590 3 years ago

Hi I would like to buy a pinball machine.

Here, Fill out this application.

WTH?! is going on here!

#1874 3 years ago

Price of premium went up a $1000!? No way. Really? Really?

#1879 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Premium is actually the new LE, with two new grades above that. If you are a normal pro buyer, they have the home model of Spiderman available near the usual price point.

I may not be a buyer anymore.

#2281 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

See, back in the day for us old schoolers

Old Man!

#2284 2 years ago

I think the whole 18 month sell back to Stern is just hilarious.

Are they going to give you fair market value for the game?
Will they give you what you paid for it?
If the game bombs, will people try and sell it back to them and be pissed when they pass?
Since your selling it back to them, do they pay the shipping costs?
Do they want my Kiss LE back?

#2461 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm thinking BM66 is gonna be like this.

Or like this!

IMG_0951 (resized).PNG

IMG_0952 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#3285 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No pics, no sale! On principal. If you can't be bothered to show me your product, I can't be bothered to give you that much money.

Me too. Especially when they want a deposit up front. Kinda tells me something.

#3300 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

You forgot the non-refundable part.

That's a double deal breaker.

1 week later
#3636 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Its never too late. Watch some this weekend on Netflix. Come Monday morning, you'll be back in.

Are they on Netflix?

#3666 2 years ago

Wow there is a topper on the SLE. That's worth the $15k alone!

#3672 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Stern has replied that there will only be 240LE's made....I'll choose to believe them.....
They also commented on the VIP meet and greet ( process for wristbands on a flyer posted)
Good info for us, I believe...
My responses are on the site....can't seem to copy, paste from their website on my iPad

I'm going to wait for the Vault on this one.

#4666 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I have heard the number $50,000 bandied about as the cost of the licensing for previous stern games. Is it possible the Batman 66 license was just way more expensive than that? Like 100k or 250k? So they have to bust out this crazy price structure because otherwise the games couldn't get made? And thats why it's done by Ka-pow? It's possible that some games can't be made at the lower price point so in exchange they create this crazy LE structure to justify the cost. Kind of how like pinball arcade does its kick starters for licenses that otherwise wouldn't be commercially viable? Just spitballing of course.
As long as Stern still has a $5k ish pro out there for other games I'm not too bothered. I can't afford Batman 66 but it was never made for me anyways.

Let's say $50k is how much a license cost. You make 500 LEs and sell out and the cost is $100 per machine. Not even counting pros or premiums yet.
I doubt the Batman 66 license would be astronomical. Otherwise it wouldn't have been made into a slot machine. Of course, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

#4988 2 years ago

Did anyone notice it says 8 balls per game ?

3 weeks later
#5721 2 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Whats the deal with the code? Its just a Costco TDK. Use the code for that.

The code will be done when it's done! Three years from now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside