• Halle Barry 155 votes
    41%
  • Lee Meriwether 171 votes
    46%
  • Eartha Kitt 49 votes
    13%

(375 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 969 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8821 (resized).JPG
20170111_211313 (resized).jpg
IMG_8785 (resized).JPG
IMG_8580 (resized).JPG
PhotoGrid_1484104656883 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104697396 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104747814 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104994689 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484104814366 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105059736 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105202108 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105252522 (resized).png
PhotoGrid_1484105154578 (resized).png
20170110_213017 (resized).jpg
20170110_125144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #1 Flyer announcing Batman 66 Posted by GAP (3 years ago)

Post #4163 Photo of the Batman 66 playfield via Stern Posted by dmbjunky (2 years ago)

Post #4193 Photos of the SLE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (2 years ago)

Post #4194 Photo of LE Cab Posted by cavalier88z24 (2 years ago)

Post #4264 Clear photo of the entire SLE Posted by DCFAN (2 years ago)

Post #4449 Video from the Stern tour at Expo 2016 Posted by KingBW (2 years ago)

Post #4974 Batman 66 Product and Feature Matrix Posted by KLR2014 (2 years ago)

Post #5953 Official Flyers from Stern for Three Editions of Batman '66 Posted by PanzerFreak (2 years ago)

Post #6359 Photos of the cat woman ramp issue Posted by J85M (2 years ago)

Post #6450 Direct Link to Stern Factory tour with Batman '66 on the line. Posted by BrewinBombers (2 years ago)

Post #6555 "Sneak Peak" video of Batman '66 gameplay video from Stern. Posted by Rum-Z (2 years ago)

Post #6703 First gameplay video of Batman66 from GAP! Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6716 Game Play video of Batman66 from GAP Posted by GAP (2 years ago)

Post #6745 First home unboxing of a Batman 66 SLE! Posted by xfassa (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#372 3 years ago

Relax pro fans! I don't see any reason to fret about the pro going away. This game strikes me as a special release focused upon the the collector or in home segment. If anything, Stern probably underestimated how popular this theme would be and left 200 LEs on the table. I don't know that Adam West's batman would appeal to youth in today's arcades anyway. So no one needs to flatline over not having a pro in this particular instance.

#768 3 years ago

I wonder if the little LCD will be in a Batcave toy, perhaps as the Batcomputer? I could see it spitting out some cool stuff tied to a saucer, etc.

To be successful the game will have to feature the villains strongly. It should include riddles, umbrellas, joke gadgets, and lots of meow.

#958 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Yeah, that comment made no sense at all.
As soon as the game is ready to ship, it can be sold. For whatever price.
Deposits, if anything, make the flipping even worse, because people can't get a machine (because they are all sold) it demands a higher price.
Basic FOMO in action. FOMO drives the collector market in everything.
rd

I've also been struggling to figure out the logic behind that statement. The only angle I could come up with are those flippers that put a few hundred down on LEs and then sell their place in line so to speak, thus making a quick grand or so with no real skin in the game. Maybe $2K deposits and no pictures might short circuit that a little. With these big deposits and only giving a few LEs to each distributor, Stern may be trying to preclude distributors from allowing the usual suspects to use small deposits to cock-block several LEs each.

That said, the extra scarcity of the pin alone will lead to quick flipping at some point if it's really awesome, just maybe at a later date.

Limiting the game to one per person would probably be more effective, providing Sern and numerous distributors could pull that off.

1 week later
#1367 3 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Looking forward to seeing this game...

Me too. But, I think the title of this thread should be changed to "Batman 66 by Stern, We Know Nothing."

#1376 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

we have different definitions of "nothing"
we know the theme, the title, the designers, the programmer, the target release date, crane, LE quantity, LCD's, target reveal date, some of the voice work, two ramps.

Cool, I'll grant you that. So, let's call it, "Next to Nothing." We don't know what the art will look like on the cabinet, playfield, or backglass. We don't know what size the LCDs will be or how many flippers, or how many balls. We don't know anything about the left side of the playfield, any toys besides the crane, or even more than generally how the crane will be implemented (Penguin driving it, maybe). We don't know anything about the game code, modes, graphics, short/long ball times, which villains are included, or even which Catwoman......Meow! We don't even know the damn price of the game. To sum it up what we really know, we know that there are two ramps and a crane and Adam West is doing voice work. Now, in full disclosure, I've already bought an LE. But, it pisses me off that I had to buy one of my grail themes without knowing any more than I mentioned in this post, or lose out totally.

#1380 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

did you pay a non refundable deposit? Lose out- very strong words as several will be for resale in the first six mos, like every game.

I don't know, to be honest. Even my distributor doesn't know, and I guess that's the problem. The title could flop and be available immediately on the used market, but if it's a decent game, it might be few and far between. The fact that both LEs and Premiums require pre-orders and large deposits makes me think that this title is something different than what Stern normally issues, hence no pro models. I grew up with the Pow, Kapow, original Batman series, so this title is probably the hottest title for me since TBL. Only Scooby Doo would trump it on my remaining "grail" pins.

#1409 3 years ago

So, they're reutilizing the Allspark and mirror imaging the game with opposite side shooter rod and backwards DMD?

#1824 3 years ago

I was in before for an LE and remain in now. Hell, I paid $9,995 for JPoP's RAZA imaginary game, and now in this case I actually get a game for my cool $10K. What's not to like? $10K by September!!

#2239 2 years ago

Well, I wasted another check on this "Batman 66 by Stern New Info" thread looking for new info. It turns out this thread has become nothing but a pity party bitchfest. Keep generating your mighty, mighty rage and nash your teeth and render your garments if that's what makes you happy, but are you consistently doing this with the price increases in food, housing, cars, utilities, iPhones, etc, or is it just hobby stuff like pinball machines? If so, there's good news for you.....you don't have to buy one. Pinball machines are intangibles. Stern is not going to change their pricing strategy because of this thread. What I can't understand is why everyone is falling on their swords so emotionally for a game that while over priced, has sold out of LEs on a rumor, and the SLEs are out of most rational people's spending range due to common sense hopefully, but if not, due to disposable income. Soon a huge license such as SW will come out and there will be plenty of pros and other models to choose from. If the ultra limited games of BM66 had happened with SW I might see the point, but I really don't for a niche brand, nostalgia for a few older people, anniversary special game. Chill, have a drink, play some pinball, and relax. There's no need to go hari-kari for this first world problem toy. Now, back to what I thought this thread was about.....new BM66 info. Anybody got some?

1 week later
#3280 2 years ago

I also sprang for an LE.

#3415 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

saw 14 new posts... thought there might be some new info... foiled again!

Me too. Though, I guess this thread would sink into oblivion if we waited for a real BM66 game update, given what we've not learned over the past month. At least this thread is staying bumped with something as we approach Expo.

#3679 2 years ago

Wow, just wow! Surely this is a problem in communication, lost in translation kind of thing. Going from 30 to 80 SLEs would cause Yellowstone to blow. I've tried to keep an open mind on this title so far, but if the increase is true........dang-the-ding-dong-dang! WTF are the 240 LEs about, double dipping the money trough?

#3876 2 years ago

Alright, who used to collect Beanie Babies? You're up to bat next with your analysis. Room for a good Stamps collector on deck.

#4339 2 years ago

As an LE buyer, I'm happy with what I've seen so far. Considering that so many people in this thread are wailing about the price, the game's TDK backbone, etc, I'm interested to know how many LE buyers are unhappy they bought already or will ask for refunds from those distributors who offer them. I just want to know if all of the complaining is from people who didn't buy or never intended to buy for whatever reason, or are there a lot of unhappy BM66 purchasers out there.

Angry Old Man (resized).jpg

#4373 2 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Wrong. I just sent the e-mail to cancel.

Okay, we've got one LE cancelled so far since the reveal. Good deal that you didn't have to pay the deposit like everyone else in the world, you must have an awesome distributor.

#4492 2 years ago

Rest easy Bat fans, I just took a peek at JJP 3. I still can't believe what a fail it is. It was the great pin everyone has been waiting for and now they're going to sell 6,999 LEs? Talk about a crash and burn. They'll be lucky to sell 100. It makes BM66 look amazing, hell even Houdini is better.

#4499 2 years ago

Wow, what an amazing turn of events. This thread was a real Debbie downer by the price police and then JJP #3 was announced a little while ago and now Pinside is in wild fire mode in 3-4 different threads where people are self-immolating over JJP's new "Dialed In" game. It's looks and price actually make BM66 (non SLE of course), look like the Belle of the Ball.

#4566 2 years ago

If you don't believe the LEs are sold out, try finding one to buy. I barely got one the day after the flyer was posted. I had to contact 4 distributors to find it.

#4721 2 years ago

The BM66 theme can't really be explained to younger folk. It's pure nostalgia. I can hear the theme music and it'll stop me in my tracks. I love the campy villains and who doesn't like Catwoman and Batgirl? I didn't blink twice about buying the LE. The SLE now and all that drama, is a whole other affair.

#4957 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Can't wait to see a gameplay video. Is this flippable yet?

In a video Gomez said that it was playable for Stern employees, but not for the public yet. So, I think that means that as of Expo the game still needed a little work.

#5167 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Lots of people work hard all their life and die broke. All hard work guarantees is a tired and broken body.
The stories that are endlessly repeated are those of the few that end up at the top of the heap because no one wants to hear the stories of the billions that struggled all their lives and didn't finish first.

That happens often, I'll admit, but we all have intelligence and willpower too. In the US there are options. Night school after work for 7 years; foregoing children; relocating away from friends and family out of comfort zones, 10 years in Bosnia, Oman, Iraq, Qatar, Afghanistan....worked for me. It damn sure wasn't easy and yes, there was a luck factor in not getting killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. However, there was also a shit ton of sacrifice. I'm sure there are a thousand different stories of similar sacrifice on Pinside by other pin buyers who weren't born with silver spoons in their mouths.

#5191 2 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Exactly, it's random. Just a big game of chance.

It sometimes seems that way, especially when we're down, but I think we have more control of our situations than we realize. Yes, chance is a factor in accidents, wrong place-wrong time events, unexpected repairs, Vegas, terrorist attacks, etc. However, we also have free will and our decisions play a huge role in defining our futures. Contributing factors include who we hang out with in our youth, having children too soon, substance abuse, gambling and other bad habits, dropping out of school, decisions on whether to stay at home or leave, who we marry, etc. A bad event can appear to be chance, but there might have been a dozen decisions over years leading up to it. We also have to learn from our bad decisions.

Take my stupid JPoP investment for a $10K non-existent RAZA, and other pre-orders around the same time, for instance. It was a bad decision I made, actually a half dozen bad ones, as it was a long-term payment plan. I learned a valuable lesson from that experience. I don't believe it was bad luck or chance that got me, rather it was my bad analysis and reasoning.

#5321 2 years ago

I don't see why it's worth our energy to fret over game models that are gone already, sold out sight-unseen. SLEs and LEs obviously. I equate it to me worrying about BBB games and their pricing, which seems futile. It makes us seem like petty whiners angry that we couldn't get in on the bandwagon for whatever reason. I'm exhausted reading about the turmoil inside of some folks about a game they would never have bought anyway.

The Premiums are a different story. They're available and the merit of their pricing is of concern to prospective buyers.

As far as the stripped nature of the playfield, I'm okay without a Well Walker in my face and the long shots design. I think it would have been cool if the Premiums came with the $20 of Hotwheels toys already installed for the price. That was a cheap move by Stern, but it's not worth getting an ulcer over. It was easy enough to buy them separate and I'll install myself later.

#5349 2 years ago

I think we just need to let this go by now. You won't buy it, I won't buy it, some people love their limited production games, others just like to play pinball. No need to look for the extra value in merchandise - it's only about the production numbers and some collectors seem to find that important.

Exactly! There are hundreds of posts in this thread wailing about the SLEs. They're gone! Long gone! No skin off our teeth. Lots of people overpaid, but don't care. They don't need us to care for them, or bleed over their motivations for buying SLEs, so no need to stay in mourning about it.

Buy a Premium or look to one of the other available games if you don't like the price or find the playfield too bare for your tastes.

#5351 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sorry what I ment was does it light up in game? It can't just be stuck on there surely Stern must have wired it up!?

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Gomez said it will be an aftermarket mod available in the Stern Store. Also, I suspect some enterprising Pinsider will figure out how to wire the Walmart toy into the game for the same or similar effect.

#5354 2 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Are those cats at the ramp just flat sheets of plastic?
Reminds me of that shitty plane on the Avengers pinball lol.
The more I think about it the SLE & LE models are fine. Some folks dont feel good unless they pay double. Might as well let Stern be the flipper. Fair enough.
But the lowest priced option being what I think is $8K is where things are annoying. Especially since there seems to be zero custom toys. All I see is off the shelf amazon crap + some printed sheets of plexi & a leftover crane from TDK.

Yep! You summed it up pretty good. So, we can either buy a Premium knowing what we know, or check out one of the other available games. It's really as simple as that. I don't think it's worth continuing to be annoyed or insulted about though. As a friend of mine likes to say, "it is what it is."

#5386 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm waiting for ST 60's VE with LCD

Good idea! That seems like another no brainier, and would sell like hot cakes. Do it while Shatner is still active.

#5444 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Back on topic....I WANT SOME BM66 FLIPPING VIDEO!!!!!!

Me too!

#5449 2 years ago

This thread has sure slowed down lately, waiting on new game info. Fortunately, most of the emotional gut wrenching over the price increases has been drawn off to a more appropriate thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ive-been-a-long-time-stern-pinball-fan-but-im-done-with-them

#5487 2 years ago

I have an LE on order, for full disclosure purposes. I'm a little shocked that anyone who studied the BM66 SLE buying opportunity/trap/investment, or whatever you want to call it, and went to the trouble of making a video to win the privilege to pay $15K for a pinball machine without a feature matrix would have second thoughts at this point for any reason. Buyers of an indulgence on this level should either have enough money that it won't matter, or else they shouldn't have taken the bait. IMHO they've "got the Tiger by the tail" now so to speak.

#5515 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Here's something we can sarcastically speculate....I contacted my distributor today and told him I wanted the beacon and pin blade art installed on my LE by the factory...he said it would happen. What do you think that's going to add?

$700...., but why not.

#5535 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I don't like the pro/premium/LE model much.

I didn't at first, but now I like having the choices. Look no further than BM66 to see what would happen if the Pro model went away. Or, if the Premium went away, we could go back to bare games. I suspect that people who buy the LEs for the extra $$ sort of subsidize keeping a Pro model available and at recent costs. I also have no problem with a small number of people buying the SLEs. If they can afford an SLE then they can go for it. I generally prefer the LE or Premium models myself.

#5566 2 years ago

Really? If $5k ish Pro models are so financially satisfying to pinball manufacturers why aren't other companies competing with Stern to get a share of that lucrative market?

When sales volume went way down along with the other pinball manufacturers, Stern treaded water financially, one or two busts away from the drain until they started LEs on every title (not just SM or LOTR). Poor CSI and NBA sales nearly took Stern down, were it not for an outside investor. They had to layoff much of their design staff and were down to Borg and Lonnie at one point, if I recall correctly. Minus a few classics such as LOTR, TSPP, SM, IM, and perhaps POTC, Sterns best games have all been since LEs were the norm.

It seems obvious to me that Stern is able to keep Pros at their current pricing because of LE model pricing, which probably helps them recoup game design costs. If the LEs are dropped because their existence offends a few Pinsiders, bye bye Pros and welcome to Premium pricing across the board.

#5571 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

It's not just price about Batman that is gross, it's the scummy behavior around it. Raising the SLE from 30 to 80 after being adamant that it was only going to be 30. Not only that, they were meant to be created at as an expression of appreciation for 30 individuals, now they're just a margin grab. There's no no longer any element of appreciation. And no, this wasn't the original plan, that's obvious by George's and Jody's appearance on C2C. They devalued the SLE before launch by raising production numbers. Total dick move.

I've had trouble for weeks now understanding the outrage over the SLEs and I still don't get it. Unless you bought one or intended to, why does the quantity change or cost bother you, particularly to the level of emotional posts and threads about the matter?

I bought an LE and it doesn't bother me that people who want a a greater exclusivity can buy the SLEs, no skin off my teeth, or anyone else's to be honest. I don't get the cost to value of them, but clearly enough folks did for them to sell out, even with the video requirement. What am I missing?

There are other manufacturers out there and tons of HUO games available at a given time if you don't like the BM66 pricing.

#5600 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Is it really that difficult for people to understand? Stern said that there would only be 30. They priced it and presented it as the very special reward for the customer. Once they realized that more profit was to be had, all that went out the window. Customer appreciation be damned, it's about money now. Furthermore, that $15k price was meant to reinforce rarity, which was diluted by more than half.
It's selfish and greedy.

I guess I understand the principled aspect of your point, but I don't understand why you're so passionate about it or personally offended if you're not an SLE buyer. The numbers changed from 30 to 80 before buyers were selected, so no one was on the hook for an SLE at the 30 quantity and then had the rug pulled out from under them. I don't think there was even a price or pictures of the game prior to the quantity changing, so to me it's a marketing misfire, one of many at Stern I might add. I chalk it up to incompetence more than intentional deceit. In any case, I still wouldn't care, because I was never going to buy an SLE. It's the same as me not caring that JJP introduced the second LE versions for WoZ and Hobbit (Ruby Red and Black Arrow, I think). I wasn't interested in either game so I don't lose sleep over the supposed corporate slight of hand. Though, in those cases, I can better understand why previous LE buyers would be offended (they had skin in the game), unlike in the BM66 SLE scenario. I like the BM66 theme for nostalgia purposes, so I ordered an LE. If Stern changes the number of LEs tomorrow, I still won't be upset unless they lower the number and I don't get a game. I buy games to play, not as an investment.

Also, due to experience I have lower expectations for the behavior of corporations than I do for Family and Friends, Church and State. I have a certain level of distrust of them from the beginning and expect all decisions to be financially motivated. It's a case of buyer beware in all cases. Also, as one of the JPoP suckers, I've had a hard reminder of that lesson in the not too distant past.

2 weeks later
#5804 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Tend to agree... I'm in on the LE, and rather them spend the time getting the game right ( flipping , code, etc.), as opposed to promising/ promoting stuff. They're all ( supposedly) gone anyway, and I'm not bailing unless after receipt, it sucks ( which seems unlikely)

Same here. I doubt game play will change my mind given that Lyman is on the code, my love of the theme, and how much I like what I've seen thus far.

#5918 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

You hit the nail on the head. If Stern only intended to make Batman Super LE due to their 30th anniversary they would have called it a "30th Anniversary Edition" and limited it to 30 games. Instead they increased the SLE count after announcing their would only be 30, implied in their application that more SLE's would be coming (after they said this would be a one time thing...), and eliminated a model of the game (the pro) just to increase prices yet again (the premium Batman 66 is a pro).

Boo Hoo Hoo! Stern made 50 extra pins, what a bait and switch! Stern changed the quantity of a pin you weren't buying anyway, prior to selling a single one of them, and what evil motives they must have to make a few more due to unexpectedly high interest from fans while making a profit as a private company. The tragedy!

There's plenty to bitch about Stern, but for changing the quantity of SLEs which you weren't going to buy anyway is the most bizarre reach yet. It's just bitching to bitch!

2 weeks later
#6229 2 years ago

I'm okay if the code needs some work at initial release, as long as it's not similar to the original X-Men s/w and it's follow-on release.

#6286 2 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

Aaaaand .... with no new info or play video, we are back to drivel posts on price, resale value and art.

Yep, the conversation always drifts back to that, which I'm exhausted of reading, as it's been beaten to death already, over and over. Still, it's Sterns fault for not changing the narrative with some positive update, game play video, etc. Expo was two months ago, Stern can almost develop an entirely new game that fast.

#6292 2 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Talked to a Distro today about another issue and asked about the Batman66. I was told they are making Overseas versions over the next couple of weeks, with no expectation for the US versions to ship until well after the 1st of the year. Don't know for a fact.....just what they told me.

I also heard from my distro here in Florida not to expect receiving the game this year (LE version).

#6378 2 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

True. But the incessant whining has been going on wayyy before Stern put the prices up. Some people just aren't happy unless they're complaining about something.

Incessant Whining (resized).jpg

#6400 2 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

They go silent for such long stretches that it shows that they either have a lack of confidence in their product or they lack a basic awareness of how product launching and marketing works.

Jar, the problem in this particular thread is that we BM66 SLE and LE buyers didn't appoint you as our consumer reports representative and you're not Stern's Ombudsman. You've made your same points over and over to help save us from Stern. But, your constant wailing about Stern seems fringe to us, or as Chambahz wrote, "time to seek help." We get it, you're outraged at Stern for a number of reasons. There are some other threads dedicated specifically to that, including one that you started, I believe. However, your efforts in this thread seem purposefully calculated at draining the joy from BM66 buyers.

#6633 2 years ago

I really appreciate that game play video. The sounds, video and theme immersion are awesome so far! I was a bit disappointed in how the phone on the playfield looked until I saw it lit up brightly during the hurry up mode. I'm happy with what I see so far. It'll now come down to how it feels to make the shots and how interactive the villains' involvement seems.

#6644 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Download limit exceeded.

Same here.

#6652 2 years ago

Interesting trivia about the original Batman series here. I was watching some old Stargate shows last night. The 7th episode of the 4th season of Stargate Atlantis opened with the two main characters (the head military guy and head scientist) in a far off galaxy walking the halls of their facility quizzing each other on the actors who played the various villains in the original Batman series. I thought that was pretty cool, and timely.

1 week later
#6957 2 years ago

I scored the DVDs of the series for Christmas. I've been binge watching in preparation of receiving my game on Wednesday. The episodes are so silly now. Like Robin not being able to go into a bar with Batman after the Riddler, because he was underage. . I can understand why Pinsiders who didn't grow up with the series might be scratching their heads about us crazy old farts dropping big coin on the game.

#6974 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

My BM66LE# 66 will be here in Clovis, CA next week. Hopefully all the rain doesnt hold up delivery!
Hows everyone feel about the game so far?

I've had mine for about 24 hours and absolutely love it, despite code being version .59. There are a lot of people who never liked it from the concept to the release of game play videos for various reasons. I understand why they don't get it, because I grew up watching the television show and it's one of the best of it's era in my estimation, so I'm hooked for nostalgia purposes. I love the theme a lot and appreciate the music, videos, and cheesiness of the show. I also like the long distance shots (kind of like AFM), some people don't and consider the game barren. Those issues combined with the price leads me to believe this game probably won't be a huge seller and is probably destined to become a bit of a cult classic. That's fine with me because it's a keeper in my estimation.

#6993 2 years ago

Here's a small update after playing some more. I found a loose screw wedged between the main toy and play field. Thank God I was in there tightening up the outlines.

I completed all four villains (thanks freindly outlanes). I promptly got a 3 ball multi ball before I knew the 4th villain was complete. I don't think it's coded any different than the main multi ball from what I can remember. I don't like repeating villains while others haven't come up yet. Friggin' Penguin, I'm looking at you here.

I really like the Catwoman mode and music. Penguin and his crane ain't bad. Joker is a pain in the butt and Riddler I don't understand yet.

Complete all four villains get the multi ball and then they go blank and start over, so need some work here, lots actually. I scored lots of gadgets and minor villains other than Shane, but didn't see any game play for or code impact yet. Lots of potential, but code is less developed than any NIB I've bought previously besides X-Men. I still love the game and it's a keeper!!!

#6996 2 years ago

Good catch. I guess I was thinking back to TWD television series when there was a true alpha male on the series who would have already kicked Negan's ass.

#7082 2 years ago
Quoted from cwales:

Day two one of the screws on a plastic near the crane came off, causing balls to get stuck. No big deal really but checking other screws, most of them were really loose. Just a heads up, people might want to check screws on theirs, although it might be an isolated situation.

Not isolated. I suggest all owners check play field screws when they get their games, especially the spinning Bat Mobile and the plastics holding the cats.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside